[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you /pol/ I came here a year ago and now I literally can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1909.png (406KB, 946x459px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1909.png
406KB, 946x459px
Fuck you /pol/ I came here a year ago and now I literally can't use any other social media or forum without getting triggered. I fucking came here just as a joke to see edgy memes, but kept assuring myself "its just satire don't worry." I fucking thought you all were joking, and were left wing too. But now you've cucked me into the red pills.

I've been completely spoiled by the complete lack of censorship on /pol/ and I've examined ideas I never have before. I'm able to THINK freely, and say anything I want. Beyond the shitposting, REAL conversation happens here, that has no merit to ego or virtue signaling. I just CANT go back to places that have 5000 different rules on how you are supposed to talk and what you can say. I've even deleted all my other social media accounts and Reddit because I can't take the censorship. Everytime I go to the sites I used to like, I just am flooded by their retardation, bias, and libcuck mentalities. Now i'm overdosed on fucking red pills, and I'm literally watching far-right videos and unironically considering myself a fascist. ONE YEAR AGO I WAS A BERNIE SANDERS SUPPORTER, DRUG USING DEGENERATE WANTING RACE-MIXING AND SAYING ALL COPS ARE EVIL AND THAT AMERICA IS EVIL.

I think back on how indoctrinated I was in college, and the shit I believed and I hate everything that I was. 95% of everything I enjoyed, I now hate. Do you know what its like to hate the vast majority of what you enjoyed your whole life? Do you know what its like to HATE your friends? I feel like an empty Golem now because of you all. I'm liberated, but obliterated at the same time, and I don't think I can ever fix myself from the far-right, ego destroying, misanthrope social recluse you made me become.

Fuck you /pol/, Fuck you.
>>
File: 324.gif (854KB, 356x267px) Image search: [Google]
324.gif
854KB, 356x267px
Viva Christo Rey!! long live christ the king!
>>
>>136069144
Noice copypasta
>>
File: IMG_1347.jpg (502KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1347.jpg
502KB, 1536x2048px
Once you have caught the virus your only purpose is to spread it to others
Eventually there will be an uprising, then your purpose will be to fight
>>
File: 452.png (598KB, 600x878px) Image search: [Google]
452.png
598KB, 600x878px
>>136069144
Humanity is on a freight train cruising at 80 mph. There are no brakes, the engineer is dead, and there are some rich people in the caboose who think they're in control.

Welcome to Mr. Bones' Wild Ride.
>>
>>136069144
>Do you know what its like to hate the vast majority of what you enjoyed your whole life? Do you know what its like to HATE your friends?
Yes. We all know that feel. Just remember to always seek the higher red pill. After you're finished being misanthropic, realize you are a young man. You must set the example for what it is to be a paragon of humanity.
>>
Repost. Saged.
>>
> freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose
>>
Please tell me of this mythical palce on /pol/ where "REAL conversation" happens
I've been here for 6 years and I have conversed with maybe 5 people who had any reasonable grounds for their arguments

This board is literally full of >muh jews are behind everything, >muh hitler did nothing wrong and other assorted retarded uneducated opinions being spewed back and forth ad nauseum, while no proper arguing happens and it's blindingly obvious how little the dumb fucks who attempt to argue their points actually know
>>
File: 1501281800646.jpg (34KB, 320x348px) Image search: [Google]
1501281800646.jpg
34KB, 320x348px
>>136070934
Fucking this.

Be all you can, jut not in the faggy way that Leftists have been telling you to be since they forced you to attend their schools. You broke out of the collective. Congratulations. I only warn you to stay out of my way.
>>
File: 1493811012560m.jpg (26KB, 1024x328px) Image search: [Google]
1493811012560m.jpg
26KB, 1024x328px
>>136069144
>falling for the psy op
You are here forever now anon
>>
File: wtf.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
11KB, 211x246px
This shit bread again?
Holy fuck, who the fuck makes this shit breads?
Saged.
kys
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.