[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australia Hates Gays

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 12

File: australia.png (27KB, 1161x591px) Image search: [Google]
australia.png
27KB, 1161x591px
"Same sex marriage is one step away from pedophilia being legal and acceptable, and people marrying animals instead of people. Same sex marriage makes a mockery of normal man and woman marriage where they get marrried to have a family with all the same surname. Gay relationships are already legally recognised"

https://m.votocrat.com/susane.lisa/poll-do-you-support-same-sex-marriage
>>
>>136068764
>Gay relationships are already legally recognised"
This is my specific issue, asking what specific rights they want dont get any answers beyond "I want to force X private institution to do Y," like hospital visitation in the dead of night, or worse, you're a bigot for not blindly accepting gay marriage.

If I knew the issue, I mean the real issues beyond hospital visitation which they seem to already have, then I'd support this and do what I do, but I can't because they don't know what they want.

>>136068961
>when you lose the argument every time and mistakenly believe you're causing emotional reactions
Even if, being emotional doesn't make me wrong. Your lack of counterarguments does make you wrong.
>>
>>136068764
A majority of Australians support gay marriage:

http://www.perthnow.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/australian-christians-support-same-sex-marriage-according-to-new-poll/news-story/8dc3f1808beada4a62a6e571748a6364

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-03/same-sex-marriage:-malcolm-turnbull-calls-special-meeting/8771886

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/08/03/watch-this-australian-mp-get-shut-down-in-brutal-29-second-same-sex-marriage-interview/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-40798420

Australians have considerably increased their support for same-sex marriage in the last decade, a report has found.
The wide-ranging survey found that 67% of women and 59% of men want to see same-sex marriage made legal in Australia.

In 2005, it was 43% of women and 32% of men, according to the annual survey of the same 17,000 people.
>>
I'm a good australian that loves gays and just voted yes in your very scientific poll
>>
>>136069281
Well, lets say I die in another country (this has happened) and my family wants nothing to do with me but I have a same sex partner. If we are married or he has the rights he can claim my body and make funeral arrangements, otherwise that goes to the family to do.
>>
>>136069398
oh im aware of this, i just want the poll to shift so the religious folk commenting spit out their morning coffee lol
>>
Well every gay male couple pulls a man from the marriagable ranks of women. This is distressing to roasties.
>>
>>136069734
Someone was claiming in another thread that Australians were against gay marriage.

Also in terms of benefits, I'm not precisely sure what Australia's current system is but legalizing gay marriage generally makes it easier for gay couples to adopt a child together without hassle, as well as to allow for surrogacy in places where that is legal, or for couples to have kids abroad via surrogacy and have them be registered on their birth certificate as the child of both gay parents.
>>
>>136069545
>in another country
What are you asking for exactly? My girlfriend doesn't have that right and my wife only would because I'd make her pop out a child fairly soon after marriage, that'd make me the father of her child.

No heterosexual thinks marriage means anything until children are involved. You don't get to raise children because the words "gay culture" strung together isn't considered absolutely absurd. Deal with it, marriage might simply not be for you.
>>
>>136069928
Im really not sure what the benefits are either.
all i know is Im in a hetrosexual marriage and i really couldnt care less if homosexual people get married. The comments on the poll are so fucked that i want the poll to shift
>>
>>136070361
That when a couple is married, the husband/wife can claim the body and arrange the funeral so if there is a conflict about where the body should go or how it should be processed, the person who makes those judgments fall to the husband or wife if gay marriage is allowed.

Also marriage simplifies the process of adopting kids or hiring a surrogate.
>>
>>136070611
Certainly could google it:

https://www.australianmarriageequality.org/faqs/the-legal-benefits-that-come-with-marriage/
>>
File: Statistics_on_Upbringing.png (47KB, 963x908px) Image search: [Google]
Statistics_on_Upbringing.png
47KB, 963x908px
>>136069916
You dumbass, gay marriage is dumb because theres no reason for the government to encourage an always 100% childless joining

>>136069928
Gays should not adopt children, and single women should not be allowed IVF
>>
>>136071089
That study took a flawed sample where 1/3 of the kids it measured having been raised by gay parents never actually lived with their gay parent.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/new-research-further-debunks-regnerus-study-on-gay-parenting/

http://archive.is/Z4Gu4

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/10/new-criticism-of-regnerus-study-on-parenting-study/?utm_term=.dc5cef00d5f8

http://archive.is/SePdG
>>
>>136070611
This is from a US website but many of the same things apply:

Legal Rights Accorded to Married Couples

Access to shopping in military stores based on a spouse's military status
Assumption of a spouse’s pension
Bereavement leave
Immigration rights
Sharing insurance coverage
Making medical decisions on behalf of a spouse
Sick leave to care for spouse
Social Security survivor benefits
Tax breaks, such as the ability to file joint married returns
Veteran’s discounts
Visitation with spouse in a hospital or prison

State-Level Benefits
Many state-level benefits mirror those that are available at the federal level, but some states offer additional rights.

Assumption of a spouse’s pension
Automatic inheritance rights -- It is illegal and statutorily impossible to disown your spouse in every state but Georgia
Automatic housing lease transfer
Bereavement leave
Burial determination
Child custody
Crime victim’s recovery benefits
Divorce protections
Domestic violence protection
Exemption from property taxes on transfers after a spouse's death
Immunity from testifying against your spouse
Insurance breaks
Joint adoption and foster care
Joint bankruptcy
Joint parenting with regard to insurance coverage and school records
Making medical decisions on behalf of your spouse
Certain property rights
Reduced rate memberships
Sick leave to care for your spouse
Visitation with your spouse's children in the event of divorce, although this may ultimately be decided on a case-by-case basis
Visitation with your spouse in a hospital or prison
Wrongful death and loss of consortium claims and benefits.
>>
File: RegnerusFlawed.png (154KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
RegnerusFlawed.png
154KB, 640x1136px
>>136071089
>>
File: RegnerusFlawed2.png (158KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
RegnerusFlawed2.png
158KB, 640x1136px
>>136071725
>>
>>136070874
>>136071358
Firstly that study does NOT have a counter study. This means it's the MOST authoritative study until there's another study.

Because sociology and psychology is very pro-gay, because that study actually is reliable, which means it'll produce similar results every time (or rather the two times it was done, likely more), it remains as proof.

This is science. You can only deny it if you are antiscience.

Also, I've researched and thought more about the funeral thing, this is something being tested in court relatively recently but a good counterargument is that since gay culture is absurd, gay funeral rites are equally absurd. If the parents want a religious funeral, they are a higher authority for culture than a gay boyfriend.

Your sexuality isn't more important than western culture and never will be no matter what postmodernists have convinced you of.

>>136071451
This is an auspol thread.

Australian homosexuals have had most of that list since the 80s in most states besides "poor man's Appalachians Tasmania." Homosexual rights are a really tricky issue in Australia, because what the fuck do you actually want?

>I want to troll the church/dead bfs family/people uncomfortable with pedophilia
No, you may not. Especially the pedo thing, convincing children to gay for revenge against all heterosexuals is some satanically evil shit.
>>
>>136072719
>counterstudy

What?

The study had a flawed sample, and therefore flawed conclusions. I have cited multiple ways in which this happened:

It isn't authoritative because 1/3 of the kids supposedly raised by gay parents never actually claimed to live with their gay parent.

>>136071725

Even the "single parent" category is miscategorized as a majority of the people it includes had parents who remarried.

>>136071798
>>
>>136072719
Here's 70+ studies showing differently:

http://whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
>>
>>136073035
A flawed sample size is a weak excuse when you're studying a minority.

>>136073090
>While many of the sample sizes were small, and some studies lacked a control group, researchers regard such studies as providing the best available knowledge about child adjustment
Suddenly okay when it's evidence that suits you.

You realise everyone can see your intellectual dishonesty? You've got to accept postmodernism means gay culture means raising children in gay culture means >>136071089 is extremely reproducible.

If heterosexual parents don't want you raising their children, you have to accept that. That's their freedom of choice.
>>
>>136073577
I didn't say the SIZE of the sample was flawed.

Did you even read anything I wrote or the sources I provided?
>>
File: IMG_0938.jpg (275KB, 1046x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0938.jpg
275KB, 1046x1536px
>>136068764
She must be queen of that shitty place
>posting the opinions of females
>ever
Go back to flicking your bean on The View
>>
>>136073577
You would have to throw out 1/3 of the Regnerus data because kids supposedly raised by gay parents were not at all, and 1/2 were only for a few years or less, and were raised mostly by heterosexuals.

The comparison group of "single parents" did better because most of them remarried.

Regnerus only measures that broken homes do worse in raising kids than say, married 2 parent households (like a gay couple).
>>
File: Pic.jpg (349KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pic.jpg
349KB, 957x1024px
>>136068764
>>
>>136069398
Ughh fucking queers
>>
>>136074496
The thing is the sample size is still larger than anyone else.

>>136074147
Your favourable studies didn't even use control groups, it was simply mass case studies and "yep this child is fine."

You're being dishonest.
>>
>>136068764
S-slippery slop!!
Yeah nah fuck the cunts that support it.
Same sex marriage shouldn't be legal because it opens the doors for other things to be focused on, enables the retards to push the next stepping stones like trans rights for non-dysphoria etc.
I don't think we should enforce anti-same sex laws, we just shouldn't allow this crap.
If they want to be treated normally they can just act like it famalam.
>>
>>136075238
It doesn't matter how LARGE the sample size it it is heavily FLAWED for reasons I have explained multiple times now that you refuse to acknowledge.

>>136075238
Still plenty of studies with a control group.
>>
They have loud activists
>>
>>136068764

DESU none of the gays in Aus particularly care, because it's nicer to come to NZ for your faggot wedding anyway. Dollars worth more over here, we're not bigoted cunts, and there are great views for you to watch while you fuck your gay lovers bumhole.
>>
File: A5k9heCh.jpg (132KB, 1024x728px) Image search: [Google]
A5k9heCh.jpg
132KB, 1024x728px
Pic related
>>
>>136075583

Holy shit since when are there word filters on /pol?
>>
>>136068764
Tiny sample, but YEH CUNT!
>>
It's no surprise people in Australia do support gay marriage, it's a pretty frictionless subject unless you're a Christian who isn't cucked.
>>
>>136075466
But all the flaws are equally found in the pro-lgbt studies, that's the issue. The first was incidentally flawed, all these other studies are potentially deliberately flawed.

It's not a good idea to raise children in any sex culture, even swingers shouldn't raise children, or around drugs.
>>
>>136068764
Feels good cunts
>pepe is a cane toad
>>
>>136075726
Since you were a little faggot
>>
>>136076089
Lol you are not addressing the point that 1/3 of the sample never EVEN LIVED WITH THEIR GAY PARENTS.

>et tu quoque fallacy

not an argument
>>
>>136077057
Irrelevant, the gays must all be forced into submission.
>>
>>136076512

I think I hear your mum getting fucked in her cavernous cunt by a moose in the snow covered maple syrup orchard next door leaf boy

Go flap your fuckin head somewhere else, Canada is far and away the worst commonwealth country.
>>
>>136077416
Ok like I'm not saying you can't hold homophobic beliefs, I am saying they are not borne out by any actual research.
>>
>>136077416
they love it when you do that
>>
>>136077057
>never EVEN LIVED WITH THEIR GAY PARENTS
..that's not true, the cases you're referring to are the closet homosexual cases in which the children actually turn out fine.

The gay culture cases are all the same, lesbians convincing a boy his genitals are evil leading to self harm, homosexuals running a paedophile ring with their "son", butterfly kisses.. which ideally should only be found in archives.

The issue isn't homosexuality, it's gay culture. You have revolved your entire personality around your sexuality, that's necessarily guilty of the sin of lust.
>>
>>136077714
Did you read nothing I wrote? The study itself asked people if they lived with their same sex parent and over 1/3 said NO.

Stop posting the bullshit Regnerus study. If you want to say you hate gay ppl, fine it is your right to be homophobic on the internet, but that study is F L A W E D.
>>
>>136077962
Yeah, AFTER the parent were split and that was actually done because these are the normal cases. I know exactly what you're referring to, you keep oven dodging my point that gay culture is evil.
>>
File: bananabender.jpg (194KB, 658x756px) Image search: [Google]
bananabender.jpg
194KB, 658x756px
>>
>>136077685
This was what I meant.
>>136077643
Nice job assuming I had homophobic beliefs you bigot.
>>
>>136078129
>something is evil

>not a subjective value judgment

The study was poorly operationalized. It should not have put those kids in the RAISED BY GAY PARENTS category if they were NOT RAISED BY GAY PARENTS.
>>
>>136078312
Are you aware the seven deadly sins and virtues gives a relatively good objective definition of evil? If your culture promotes an out and out sin, it is evil.

Stop mentioning those cases and stop dodging the Jewish lesbian case.
>>
>>136078739
>sin

religious concept

Australia is a secular country.

Have fun watching gays be allowed to marry.
>>
>>136078875
They've been marrying in secular services since the 80s, stop pretending you're oppressed when I can only get jobs when I pretend to be gay and get fired when they find I'm straight.

This isn't oppression. You are privileged at the moment, just enjoy what you currently have instead of taking miles after inches. You are already in a better position than heteros for everything except reproduction, in which case, no, you haven't come up with a good counterargument.
>>
>>136079194
Except that Australia's existing arrangement doesn't afford gay couples all the rights and privileges of marriage. That is a sticking point, and opposition on the internet won't change vast opposition in real life to gays as second class citizens.

http://www.baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/how-the-samesex-marriage-revolt-could-happen-in-six-steps-20170801-gxmtug.html
>>
>>136068764
Everyone hates gays OP, because they all secretly want to use their AIDS infested holes.
>>
>>136068764
join the club australia
>>
>>136078875
Christ boi is christ boi what do you expect?
But...

>rape
societal concept
What did we mean by this?
>>
File: Jesus.jpg (146KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus.jpg
146KB, 720x479px
>>136080446
>>
>>136078875
>Have fun
Yeah have fun losing control of your bowels as your deranged lifestyle catches up on you. If you are gay you are a faulty human being...
You have my pity but you will never have my compliance.
Marriage is the sacred union between a man and his woman.
>>
>>136079591
>gays as second class citizens.
I need you to stop, you're already prioritised for employment, you've got everything except the right to take our children from us and force Catholic priests to accept you. Anything you ask for at this point is asking for something unfree and inegalitarian.

You are not the good guy being pro-lgbt in this day and age. You are in fact the bad guy.

>>136080264
Idiot.

American lgbt groups are basing their demands around things Australian lgbt already have. In Australia, lgbt rights is literally "can we force heterosexual men to take dick yet?"

What if you guys are wrong and don't need anything more?
>>
File: laughing janusz.jpg (46KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
laughing janusz.jpg
46KB, 600x400px
Remember that one time years back when California held a referendum on gay marriage and all the kikes' pet spics and niggers decided to BTFO them and vote against it?
>>
>>136080580
No priest has EVER been forced to marry a gay couple. Neither has any church, anywhere.
>>
File: Aboriginal-Petition.png (407KB, 569x456px) Image search: [Google]
Aboriginal-Petition.png
407KB, 569x456px
it goes against aboriginal tradition
http://marriage.greekorthodox.org.au/2015/08/aboriginal-leaders-say-no-to-gay-marriage/
>>
>>136080697
You cannot be married you diseased sodomite. Face reality... you can perforate your colon as you see fit, that is your business, but you cannot EVER be married. Understand? Marriage is incompatible with the homo lifestyle...
>>
>>136080446
>>136080528
What?
What did we mean by this Rainbow boy.
>>
>>136080697
Exactly, and its the only difference between gay marriage and heterosexual marriage. We have a church, with ancient rites, you have a park or a hall and some atheist saying some feel good sophistry shit.

That's why genuinely not homophobic people in Australia disagree with gay marriage.

>>136081050
They already can, but legally it's a union and the act of marriage cannot be forced.

Homosexuals do not know what they want in Australia and when you ask them they'll respond with shit.
>>
>>136081724
>but legally it's a union
So why are the sodomites itching for marriage rights. Let them cohabitate legally, but leave marriage alone... it has been devalued enough as it is!
>>
Why are you afraid of a penis? What ever happened to trying everything once?
>>
>>136081724
>do not know what they want in Australia

see

>>136071451
>>
>>136082153
>US
>Australia
I'm done here.

Yet again an lgbt flag has destroyed a thread by arguing some sincerely dumb shit.
>>
Reminder: Tolerance and Apathy are the last values of a dying society.

>https://thomasmoreinstitute.wordpress.com/2011/03/16/same-sex-marriage-a-socratic-dialogue-in-the-modern-idiom/
What did these sexists mean by this?
>>
>>136082369
Same sex couples cannot adopt children in Queensland, Victoria, the Northern Territory or South Australia.
>>
>>136083323
Same-sex stepparents cannot legally adopt their partner’s children in Queensland, South Australia or the Northern Territory.
>>
>>136082153
Gubberment cuck
>>
>>136068764
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
>>
>>136083355
And neither should they, poofters are great to party with but they shouldn't supervise a child's upbringing.
>>
>>136083323
That's just not true and is ignorant of how the law works in Australia, there was an especially notable case of a Queensland gay couple who legally adopted a boy and molested him.

Please stop talking about Australian law, only authoritarians can't understand infinite negative rights. There is no law saying homosexuals cannot adopt or that define adoption as children granted to heterosexual couples. You are literally talking about private institutions denying services to homosexuals.

If I can be denied unemployment for being a straight white male, you can be denied adoption for inexperience and/or a questionable culture.
>>
>>136083669
>>136083355
Can we both just agree that at least the child wouldn't be going to a lesbian household
>>
what a great scientific poll

saged
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.