[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donald Trump Jr. Subpoenaed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-03/mueller-impanels-grand-jury-russia-probe

Ruh roh.
>>
>>136068102
Drumpf is finished
>>
>>136068102
are the democrats dumb or something?

if they put a deadline on the whole russia thing, they'll have to stop talking about it eventually.

why would they do this?
>>
>>136068102
He was already subpoenaed by the Senate, which was then withdrawn along with Manafort's because they realized each did nothing wrong and has been fully cooperative
https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2017-07-26/senate-judiciary-committee-withdraws-subpoena-for-manafort
>>
>Grand Jury subpoenas have been issued in connection with the June 2016 meeting between Donald Trump Jr., Russian Lawyer and others.

This means the Subpoenas could be sent out to anyone. Not necessarily Trump

Not giving you (you)s
>>
>>136068102
Funny how they don't specify what and/or who the subpoena is for. This can only mean one thing: the subpoena does not fit the media narrative.
>>
>>136068102

We finally did it guys.

We got Trump.

Jr.
>>
>>136068690
Or they dont know cause its "sources"
>>
>>136068506
democrats are dumb, this is all trump's plan

and after being fucked over and over again, they still think trump doesnt know what he is doing, nothing is better than your enemies underestimating you
>>
>>136068894
Subpoenas will leak almost immediately. They go through too many hands not to. If it was a subpoena for Trump Jr. to testify, they would have 100% mentioned that.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13618102
>>
>>136068785
give it time, they are fishing for whales here and those guys aren't retarded, they'll get the old idiot, along with his crew of crooks and traitors
>>
Isn't it pretty much a given that he would be subpoenaed?
>>
>>136069931
Vattela a pigliare in culo
>>
File: 1500330880623.jpg (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500330880623.jpg
38KB, 640x640px
>>136068102

I BET GLORMPGF JR WILL TOTALLY GET IT THIS TIME, RIGHT GUISE!?!?!
>>
>>136070750
be nice fatfuck, or I'll tell your mum and you won't get tendies tomorrow
>>
>>136068102
I'd trump jr playing 3d chess or is her literally as fucking retarded as he comes off as.
>>
>>136068102
Just like when Frodo defeated Darth Maul and secured the spice.
>>
>>136073929
Yes, it's exactly like that.
>>
>>136069931
You had two+ years to dig up some dirt on Trump and are still empty handed. Is it really that hard to believe that he's lived a clean life (by politician's standards, anyway)?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.