[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High School, my story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 17

File: a-plus-art.jpg (31KB, 660x388px) Image search: [Google]
a-plus-art.jpg
31KB, 660x388px
Hello /pol/.
I was born with an above average intelligence and because of that, I learned how to read, write, and simple math at a very young age. School was a breeze. K through 9 were nothing but boring to me, as I thought the things I was learning were boring or I already knew them. Because of how easy school was for me, what happened is that I created this habit of laziness, since I could pass every class with A's without studying ever. As years of school went by, I've become less and less interested in school and my grades started going downhill fast in 10th grade. 11th grade was even worse. While I was struggling with most math problems (I used to be a king in math back in my "golden years") because I didn't study nor did I know how to study, my friends and family who frequently told me I was intelligent and had faith in me got perplexed when my grades started going down.
My class coleagues, who knew me for being able to speak very well, also couldn't understand how I had such bad grades with such high apparent intelligence. By the end of 11th grade, I started to think I was just plain dumb. I still think I'm fucking dumb. I got so frustrated that I asked my parents to do an IQ test. The results came in. I discovered I had an IQ of 135. This let me even more confused. As I've found out, school is more of a game of memory than a game of intelligence.
Right now, I'm 18 and heading into 12th grade (the last grade in my country), and I have a complete shit median high school GPA (3.0 GPA translated to the american school system) because of all the bad results I've had over these last couple of years.
My question for you /pol/ is: What can I do? I'd love to get into top unis like anyone else but with a GPA like this, there's no way I can get in (in my country, only GPA matters in the college application).
Also, what are your thoughts on the school systems implemented in the western world?
Finally, did this ever happen to any of you guys?
>>
>>136066074
High schoolers aren't allowed to post on 4chan

Sage
>>
Cool blog, faggot.
>>>/adv/
>>
>>136066074
Applying yourself is half the game.
Quite a few high IQ people use their IQ to skate through school and still manage decent grades 3.0=B average
You don't have to go to a top school
If you dont have a job get yourself one to understand applying yourself.
>>
Shut the fuck up nerd.
>>
>>136066074
Get the fuck out of here with your shit blog post, cock sucker.
>>
>>136066074
It did to me. I figured it out though. My life feels like my own again for the first time in a long time.
>>
>>136066579
Yeah, I think that if people don't feel the need to do something, they just end up doing it half assed or wrong. It's just that all these years of not doing anything (caused by bad schooling that didn't challenge the student), have ended up in this problem where I'm so far behind on maths in relation to my coleagues that I don't know how I could possibly pickup.
>>
>>136067061
What did you do anon?
>>
Actual advice before the thread gets deleted: Go full tryhard mode and get a 18-20 in the math exam. If you go for computer science that's like 50% of your application. If you quit a certain subject the grade you get in the exam is the final grade of the subject (may help you boost your GPA a little). Inform yourself in school and shit.

You are not above average if you post this on pol btw
>>>/adv/
>>
>>136068461
Yeah I'm going to annull Maths so I can salvage my grades, but in the process, if I fuck up the exam, I'm fucked for real. This school system is a fucking joke. What do you think about OUR system of education?

>You are not above average if you post this on pol btw
I did post it on adv before I posted it here, but adv is quite a dead board, and since I mostly roam around pol, and we think alike in terms of politics, then I thought you guys would tell me good advice.
>>
blump
>>
I just saw your post on /adv/. If by "MIT" you mean IST then you are in for some disappointment (I'm in it).

>Get 18 or more in the math exam, its not that hard
>Re-do some exams to boost your GPA
>You're actually smart for posting on /pol/ since it has the flag system
>Your math exam will be actually hard (no elections the year you're doing it) so if you ace it you'll have a clear advantage over others.
>>
>>136070480
Holy shit you got me. Yes I want to go to IST.
>Get 18 or more in the math exam, its not that hard
I've been slacking for a long time how can I pickup? Should I start with 10th grade again like im learning from scratch and work my way from there?
I'm on summer break right now, should I start studying for next year's exam right now?
Also how is your uni disappointing?
>>
File: 1501259605370.jpg (7KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
1501259605370.jpg
7KB, 250x202px
>>136066074
Why the fuck was I opposite. C- student until grade 10, then straight A's to graduation. Fucking brainlet.
>>
Our school system is a joke. Most of the people who get in the top degrees of our country only know how to do tests and that's it. Most of them are brainwashed blue pill minds.

Other tips:
>There are actually 3 phases of application. Use them all if you need. Even if it says there are no openings in the 3rd phase, apply. Lots of people quit the first 2 weeks of college.
>Do the 2nd phase exams, you can use them on the 2nd and 3rd application phase of college
>Apply to different colleges with lower GPA. You can then try to change to a different one.

There is a forum named uniarea for questions like this. Good luck.
>>
>>136066074
>too advanced for school
>bored as shit every day
>by grade 5 I completely stop doing school work
>almost fail
>forced to stay after school every day for 3 months to make up back work
>6-12th grade I manage a system of selling homework answers as it's the only way to get myself to do the shit
>get to college and it's even easier
>bored as shit, barely apply myself and end up with a 3.5gpa
>now i have a job, which isn't challenging but pays well and I barely apply myself yet am still ahead of my colleagues
OP you're not smart, you're average at best. If you were smart you would be able to get by even without trying.
>>
>>136066074
>didn't work hard so I have bad grades
>it's the schools fault
>>
>>136071809
yeah, most of my colleagues with A's just memorize entire pages of the books and just right what they memorized in the tests. But if you ask them a question about it out of context, they wouldn't have a clue. It's fucking sad and enfuriating to me that these "brainlets" are getting getting great grades while i'm fucking sucking ass at school.
>>136072185
>Our school system is a joke. Most of the people who get in the top degrees of our country only know how to do tests and that's it. Most of them are brainwashed blue pill minds.

Don't even start on the bluepilledness my goodness... The amount of commies in our country is disgraceful to say the least.

>There are actually 3 phases of application. Use them all if you need. Even if it says there are no openings in the 3rd phase, apply. Lots of people quit the first 2 weeks of college.
What if I apply to school A(the one i want to go) and B(as a plan B) and only get into B? Should one accept or wait for the second phase while not atending any uni in the mean time? What should one do?
>Do the 2nd phase exams, you can use them on the 2nd and 3rd application phase of college
Wait, can't you use the 1st phase in the 2nd phase of applications? That sucks! Thing is 2nd phase exams are usually harder.
I had heard of uniarea before but was not too sure about their advice. Thanks anon.
>>
>>136072669
hey, maybe you're right. i don't fucking know at this point.
>>
>>136066074
dunno,im only 9 grades of education master race
>>
>>136073554
kek, estonia stronk
>>
I've been slacking for a long time how can I pickup?

12th grade is all about math, real math. Practice a lot and do your homework. If you're going for IST you should also have picked chemistry.

>Should I start with 10th grade again like im learning from scratch and work my way from there?

Yes. Also do a brief about all the important stuff.

>I'm on summer break right now, should I start studying for next year's exam right now?

Here is your first redpill on college and portuguese exams: Do A LOT of exams from the previous years. This is how people get good grades in Portugal. Right now you should just review the 10th and 11th grades so you can do those exams in the 12th grade.

I recommend that you first visit the college you are going to. You are going to spend some years in it. IST is full of bluepill cucks. This is from someone who is in IST. I would recommend FCT, better people and better employees. Also visit uniarea (google it), its for questions like this. Good luck annon.
>>
Same here, OP. Public school is bullshit. I was an AP student in high school, near perfect GPA, 2200 SAT. I never paid attention during class because I was always zoning out and daydreaming. I would wait until the night before tests and learn everything in a couple of hours. Got lots of praise from teachers even though I was shit at being a student. Then I went into Mechanical Engineering in college and started flunking classes. Realized I didn't know how to study and literally unable to focus on anything for more than a couple of minutes. Became depressed and borderline suicidal because I didn't think that I was capable of being such a fuck up. Eventually I got prescribed some adderall, changed my major to Computer Science and now I'm struggling to keep my GPA above a 3.0.
>>
>>136066074
WOW A 135 IQ?!??
>>
>>136066074
Where are you from OP? Graduated this year, going to start college in the next months.

I'm similar to you except I'm literally god-tier at everything BUT maths. School was a breeze and I also never developed a study habit except in the 7th grade, where I said "What if I actually sat down and read stuff a week before the test?" (as opposed to a day before.) Anyway, I graduated high school with a 17.25 average (3.0. GPA is what? 15?)

My advice to you: study hard for your Portuguese and Math exams. Repeat your 11th grade exams this year if you have to. Also, I hate the commie garbage in our programs. You're lucky because they're getting rid of Saramago this year. Fuck that communist piece of shit.
>>
>>136073662
Even if it's full of cucks, I've heard the reputation you get from majoring there is good enough to get you a very good paying job right in the start.

>Yes. Also do a brief about all the important stuff.
What do you mean by important stuff care to specify?
>>
>What if I apply to school A(the one i want to go) and B(as a plan B) and only get into B?

Accept your destiny. But NEVER PAY FIRST. I got scammed 300 euros... The system changes your college if you get accepted in the 2nd or 3rd phase but you should go to the college you get in the 1st phase.

>Wait, can't you use the 1st phase in the 2nd phase of applications?

It's the best grade you get out of the 2 that counts so ye you can.

>Don't even start on the bluepilledness my goodness

IST is the meta of bluepilledness. I've also met some nazis so it's not that bad. Most of the people here are code monkeys. Go for FCT, you have been warned.
>>
>>136074258
>Where are you from OP?
I'm from the capital.
>I'm similar to you except I'm literally god-tier at everything BUT maths.
Yeah I'm kinda in the same range, I love philosophy and english is well... easy as fuck. Yeah the problem incides in maths only.

>Also, I hate the commie garbage in our programs. You're lucky because they're getting rid of Saramago this year. Fuck that communist piece of shit.
Ah, we'd be great friends if we knew each other. I fucking hate communism as well. We have environmentalism up the ass in our classes, it's pure brainwashing.
>>
>>136074330
whoops something wrong there.

>>136074428
>Accept your destiny. But NEVER PAY FIRST. I got scammed 300 euros...
So, basically, don't pay my tuituion until i'm in the right uni?

>It's the best grade you get out of the 2 that counts so ye you can.
All right so you're advising me to take both phases in any event?
>IST is the meta of bluepilledness. I've also met some nazis so it's not that bad. Most of the people here are code monkeys. Go for FCT, you have been warned.
But isn't the starting pay better if you major in IST?
>>
>Smart but lazy meme
If you're as smart as you claim go take the SAT and score at least a 2000/2400 (or whatever the equivalent is on the new scale)
>>136074186
135 is nothing to sneer at, especially depending on the test he took
>>
>I've heard the reputation you get from majoring there is good enough to get you a very good paying job right in the start.

Not really. Most people get 800-1000€/month. If you graduate from other colleges you may get more. Lots of companies that go to IST are globalist consulting firms that will eat your body and soul. Seriously visit the college first on the open day. Just think a little: If the people with the best GPA are the ones who memorize the commie garbage, won't they also be in the colleges with the best GPA?
>>
>>136074775
Philosophy was easy in the 10th grade (had 18), but in the 11th grade the professor switched and I royally fucked up the first two tests on logic so I had to pick the scraps back up and ended with 16, which brought down my two-year average to 17. The rest tho were from 17 to 20 but for Maths (14).

>Ah, we'd be great friends if we knew each other. I fucking hate communism as well. We have environmentalism up the ass in our classes, it's pure brainwashing.
Tell me about it. Gladly my best friends are also right-wing and "red-pilled" on popular /pol/ topics (jews, academia, communism, etc.) so I had a blast throughout and we'd always back each other up whenever some retarded teacher or classmate tried to refute us.

>tfw got away with calling homosexuality a "problem after a certain point" on a philosophy paper and still got 20.
>tfw I got away with saying Rawl's veil of ignorance was "communist garbage" on a test
>tfw friends and I openly bragged about Estado Novo's righteousness and Salazar's achievements
>tfw everyone was too afraid to say anything because we were the "geniuses" of the class
>>
File: download.png (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
12KB, 225x225px
>>136066074
>Pic related
>>
>>136075209
>Smart but lazy meme
I know i know. We don't do SAT tests over here but i've heard your SAT tests are our average 9th grade math tests.

>>136075383
I was looking to study computer science, what do you recommend? I just want to be around smart people and get the best pay I can after college.
>>
>>136074775
Also I should add that I did several psicanálise tests on the 9th grade because I was undecided as fuck about what course I'd choose and it turns out I have an above average "comprehension skills" for language-related things but a lower than average mathematics comprehension skills.

btw where did you get your IQ tested and how much did it cost?
>>
>All right so you're advising me to take both phases in any event?

Yes.

>But isn't the starting pay better if you major in IST?

No. From the data that I've collected people pay you more if you can talk like a human being. I'm going to change college in my master degree.

>What do you mean by important stuff care to specify?

Stuff you need to memorize. The exam structure is always the same. In my 12th grade I would put all the shit that I was supposed to memorize in my calculator. (My memory sucks, still don't know how I ended with 18/20 GPA)

>So, basically, don't pay my tuition until i'm in the right uni?

Yes, don't be me. They are worst then ((them)).

You are going to love college anon. You don't have to go to classes and ear the commie talk.
>>
Kinda similar except I never became retarded. Even in Grade 11 and 12 I always had an average of B+s even though I LITERALLY never studied and always assignments the night before. People always told me I was smart but you can't fight the apathy.
>>
>>136075507
aka stop being lazy, yeah i know, i just need some guidance.

>>136075494
Philosophy was easy in the 10th grade (had 18), but in the 11th grade the professor switched and I royally fucked up the first two tests on logic so I had to pick the scraps back up and ended with 16, which brought down my two-year average to 17. The rest tho were from 17 to 20 but for Maths (14).
Yeah my median of 10 and 11th grade excluding math is 16.5. I have a 11 median at math though ;(

>Tell me about it. Gladly my best friends are also right-wing and "red-pilled" on popular /pol/ topics (jews, academia, communism, etc.) so I had a blast throughout and we'd always back each other up whenever some retarded teacher or classmate tried to refute us.
Tell me, where do you find these people? The people on my class are such sheep, I'm looking into joining JSD (juventude social dem.) just in the hopes of meeting new people.

>tfw got away with calling homosexuality a "problem after a certain point" on a philosophy paper and still got 20.
>tfw I got away with saying Rawl's veil of ignorance was "communist garbage" on a test
>tfw friends and I openly bragged about Estado Novo's righteousness and Salazar's achievements
>tfw everyone was too afraid to say anything because we were the "geniuses" of the class
You had luck sir. In my class I usually speak up but the people either don't care, are sleeping or never back me up. Also the teachers are always PCP supporters (exageration) and if I write shit about "le communism" I get beaten to death. This last year I debunked in class the gender gap and people and the teacher were completely outraged, started calling me mysoginistic and shit. Also I got extra homework from that bitch of a teacher. Fuck the school system.
>>
File: 1501558305974.jpg (31KB, 370x368px) Image search: [Google]
1501558305974.jpg
31KB, 370x368px
>>136076668
My tip?
Build up an habit, if you want to stop being lazy you need to start doing something in a regular basis. Use an hour or two to read or study or making your homework if you have.
Understand that your innate skills are not enough if you want to be above average. I used to be like you, I was the best of my high school promotion, I went to the best medicine University in Colombia, and it got me how unprepared I was. Don't commit my same error, preparing yourself and making good habits it's essential to have success
>>
>Tell me, where do you find these people? The people on my class are such sheep, I'm looking into joining JSD (juventude social dem.) just in the hopes of meeting new people.

PNR is the redpill party in Portugal. They also have a "juventude" and meetings.

During college I had a class who was always empty. The teacher began telling how everything was a lot worst during Salazar and the Estado Novo to brainwash the students. I gave him the look. He then made everything he could to pass me that year so that I wouldn't redpill everyone in the class. Would do it again.
>>
>>136076189
>No. From the data that I've collected people pay you more if you can talk like a human being. I'm going to change college in my master degree.
Then what college should one go to, in order to get the best pay in comp. science?

>Stuff you need to memorize. The exam structure is always the same. In my 12th grade I would put all the shit that I was supposed to memorize in my calculator. (My memory sucks, still don't know how I ended with 18/20 GPA)
Ah so review and write down the formulas and all that shit?

>Yes, don't be me. They are worst then ((them)).
That made me kek nice job.

>You are going to love college anon. You don't have to go to classes and ear the commie talk.
Yeah i cant wait to stop being forced to listen to dumb shit.
>>
File: 1500393622443.jpg (33KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
1500393622443.jpg
33KB, 500x389px
>>136066074
Fuck me it was like you retold my own life story.
>>
>>136076668
>Tell me, where do you find these people? The people on my class are such sheep, I'm looking into joining JSD (juventude social dem.) just in the hopes of meeting new people.
Well my best friend happens to be related to Venezuela so he's red-pilled on communism. The other is literally a Christian fundamentalist who wants a theocracy and the other guy, while not close to me like the other two, happens to be a math/chess genius and can filter through the logical fallacies of SJW bullshit. If you join JSD just make sure not to be an asslicker and never show them your full game. Join the monarchists as well, they're probably better.

>This last year I debunked in class the gender gap and people and the teacher were completely outraged, started calling me mysoginistic and shit. Also I got extra homework from that bitch of a teacher.
Ha! I did the exact same thing this year and it was the complete opposite. We were doing these oral presentations in English, and the cucks there did their usual anti-Trump/anti-white male propaganda, one girl did one about the wage gap. I was going to do a speech about Patton but last minute I said "I can't let this bitch get away with these lies" so I drafted one full of red pills about the wage gap and how it's bullshit when you compare same jobs and same education level, explained that women can be single moms, take more unpaid vacations, are physically weaker. Then I made some feminist jokes (compared them to whales or bisons or whatever), said they were all "frustrated obese middle-aged women who smell like cat urine" (at this point the guys in the class were like "Holy shit the mad man is actually doing it" because when the girls were talking we were kinda looking at each other like "Really?"). Teacher (female) also started laughing, gave me a 20 for the presentation. Top kek. My economics teacher supported Trump in a lot of ways and criticized commies and the "direita" alike. I might have been lucky.
>>
>>136077432
>PNR is the redpill party in Portugal. They also have a "juventude" and meetings.
I'm not into fascism myself, I identify more with right wing libertarian ideals, so PNR is out for me. Sad there isn't a libertarian party over here.
>During college I had a class who was always empty. The teacher began telling how everything was a lot worst during Salazar and the Estado Novo to brainwash the students. I gave him the look. He then made everything he could to pass me that year so that I wouldn't redpill everyone in the class. Would do it again.
Wow alpha as fuck. That teacher must have been a cuck. In my case, everytime i spoke up I only got more homework.

What college do you advise for comp. science?
>>136077650
Tell us your story anon.
>>
>Then what college should one go to, in order to get the best pay in comp. science?

Faculdade Ciências e Tecnologias (FCT). You'll make good friends and get a better pay check. People are more red pilled there and aren't exploited as much as the ones in IST.

>Ah so review and write down the formulas and all that shit?

Yes.

>Yeah i cant wait to stop being forced to listen to dumb shit.

You'll still have to listen to some bs. But you can just leave.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485599525332.jpg (23KB, 540x316px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485599525332.jpg
23KB, 540x316px
>>136066074
>tfw went through the same shit
I enjoyed school until I was made to go to some private Anglican dump in 8/9. Fucking hated it, never recovered the enthusiasm. OP, you have to realise that a better GPA will make getting into uni easier, so just hit the books and grind for your last year. School ends then your life begins, so set yourself up as best you can.
>>
>>136066074
I feel no sympathy for pseuds like you.
You're not special.
There are countless people more intelligent than you who worked harder than you who deserve more than you.
Go fuck yourself, lazy entitled piece of shit.
>>
Also I'd recommend not joining PNR's youth groups because, let's be honest here, PNR might be a nationalist party, but they're the stereotype nationalist party full of un-ironic skinheads and losers who won't stop complaining about wogs all the time. Not that I don't have my complains as well, but those guys are on hate mode 24/7 and might be a negative influence on you. Hell, they may start saying you shouldn't focus on school or try to be anyone in your life. A good strategist knows you must first be better in your life than your opponents so you one day accept power and crush them. Those low-lives have no concept of that.
>>
>>136077939
>never show them your full game
Ok, so don't go full libertarian on them?
>Join the monarchists as well, they're probably better.
I don't like monarchies myself, i think they just want the free state moneis.
>Teacher (female) also started laughing, gave me a 20 for the presentation. Top kek. My economics teacher supported Trump in a lot of ways and criticized commies and the "direita" alike. I might have been lucky.
WTF kinda crazy world do you live in? Lemme guess, did you go to a private school? In my school it's either go commie or go home. I have no idea where you got those teachers, you must have some great parents.
>>
>I'm not into fascism myself

Unlike what the media tells you, they are not fascists. People just say that because they are against Muslim/black immigration and multiculturalism.

PSD is also good, but I don't like them because they are full of free masons and stole a lot of money from the country.
>>
work really fucking hard
it's summer now but last year was year 13
i realised i was gonna fuck up bad so i just worked like a madman
16-18hrs a day
EVERY
FUCKING
DAY
it felt like i was going insane for three months but hopefully it'll be worth it when results come in
>>
Don't dismiss memorization skills. There are a lot of people that can't do enough memorization to pass high difficulty courses. Memorization isn't the only component of intelligence but it is a component and if your ability is not high enough then you will not do well in school.

As for your grade situation can you transfer institutions in Europe? Here in America you can attend community college, get good grades and, if you are in the right state, attend a school just as good as the people who did well in HS. You can thank liberals for building the community college system cuckservatives.
>>
>>136066074
teach yourself skills then use those skills to make money. Also keep upping your skills.
Life is easy
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
>>136066074
>I was born with an above average intelligence
oh god
>>
>>136066074
im 128 very similar in all parts of the story, i just kept with the lazy way of life, i struggle a lot but im going to finish an engineering after 6 years, and im able to speak well spanish and english and also french and corean, you just have to take the ride of life, everything wwill be easier for you but this ironically will make you struggle, also find a cute gf, if you are that smart is easy to find really cutties (im talking for experience) also dont let be fooled, nerds are not smart, you are better than them
>>
>>136066074
CNN just said he's going to be a doctor
>>
>>136066074
You are not above average if you could not do 11th grade math.
>>
>>136078578
No, not really. I'm from lower-middle class, went to a public school. I just never really learned to back down, and people often say I "intimidate" others because I'll go completely against what is being taught but still sound like I know a lot more than what the "official" program is trying to sell us. As for the teachers, they always loved me because I'm likable, even though I used to be one of the troublemakers in primária, but always got away with it.

>>136078578
What's wrong with going full libertarian? I thought I was talking to a disgruntled mensch, not a libertarian. Go ahead, it's not like they'll behead you for advocating less spending and less taxes, I did that regularly too. Join the online Portuguese libertarian groups and circles, become involved.

Also, monarchists are our allies. Don't call yourself red-pilled if you're not a monarchist sympathizer against the degenerate democratic hordes.
>>
File: 1501637542435.png (173KB, 720x504px) Image search: [Google]
1501637542435.png
173KB, 720x504px
>>136066074
How many monkey brains did you eat? I heard that causes memory problems
>>
>>136066074
This is pretty much me. I've developed an unhealthy relationship to studying since I've had it very easy before and during high school. I had decent grades in high school and started studying economics at uni. But that's when the real problem started. I understood everything during the courses and aced most single essays and group essays. The real problem was the exams bc it was basically just memorizing bs facts. Since I had no real routines for studying and was/is insanely lazy I barely passed the exams up to the point where I started failing them completely. After 3 semesters I dropped out and started working low end jobs.

This is why I find higher academic educations somewhat bs bc it's only about your ability to memorize through studying. I worked in group projects with people who was so fucking dense but still ended up passing all exams bc they just mindlessly put in the hours studying.

Anyway I decided to lower my standards and will start studying to become a nurse this fall since I don't really have an obsession with making lots of money and at least want something to show for when I'm 25.

So you should basically give up any dream of a top academic education unless you're ready to change up completely and put in the hours.
>>
File: 1497134247871.gif (725KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1497134247871.gif
725KB, 200x150px
>>136066074
Same story, but I dropped out of high school in 10th grade to work and got an adult diploma. Not a GED but a diploma for adults who work full time. You go to school 1 day a week. You take six classes and get all of your homework assigned. No lectures. I graduated in 6 months and started JR. college when I was 17. No debt because I was working and using my intelligence to make real money. Paid for school with cash. No need to go to a top university go to a state college and do the dumb shit they ask you to do (memorize) as you learn more on your own instead.

Fast forward 20 years... I make over $100k a year and can retire right now if I wanted. My job is a super technical job that I gravitated to naturally and I got all the certs needed to do my job without the schooling and the debt.

My state college degree was in finance if anyone is curious. JR college degree was business.
>>
>>136078017
>Faculdade Ciências e Tecnologias (FCT). You'll make good friends and get a better pay check. People are more red pilled there and aren't exploited as much as the ones in IST.
B-but the median is worse, therefor the college is worse and the pay is even worse!!!!!
>You'll still have to listen to some bs. But you can just leave.´
Ah, the beauty of freedom.

>>136078133
will do anon.

>>136078227
I agree completely. I'd never join them, just the reputation of the party alone is bad enough. I'm a libertarian so statism is not for me.

>>136078689
Meh, they are far right, I know a few people from there, I dont personally agree with their ideas, im anti-statist pro-capitalist.
>PSD is also good, but I don't like them because they are full of free masons
Yeah dude, that's why I want to join, I want to know people, influential people. The part about stealing money is also true, that's why I believe state should be reduced.

>>136078729
what are you on about exactily?

>>136078732
Yeah here community colleges are really not well seen and have the rep of being "for dumb people".

>>136079019
I know might have been a bad start.
>>
>Join the online Portuguese libertarian groups and circles, become involved.

Can you name some? I also want to join a political group but most of the ((democratic)) parties in Portugal are full of blue pilled minds.
>>
>>136079533
>using my intelligence to make real money
>cash
ok tyrone we all know where this is going
>>
>>136079589
Mises Portugal, look it up on Facebook. There are a lot of anons there, just don't bring the parenthesis shit to there or any other /pol/ memes because it's a serious thing. But you got people your age as well, older people with careers, some young JSD/CDS party members, etc. Network, network, network. Also, it's a right-wing page in the sense most of us are into Rothbard/Hoppe. Tons of us there.
>>
>>136079178
>You are not above average if you could not do 11th grade math.

I would rate my intelligence around the same as OPs. ~130ish. Unless you have legit genius IQ of ~150+ and photographic memory then you won't be able breeze though school and compose the next great music symphony. People at around 2σ can only breeze through lower maths but still require some work ethic to excel at higher maths,

>>136079517
>This is why I find higher academic educations somewhat bs bc it's only about your ability to memorize through studying. I worked in group projects with people who was so fucking dense but still ended up passing all exams bc they just mindlessly put in the hours studying.

This isn't entire true. As I already stated memorization is one aspect of intelligence. See people that legitely can't memorize and you will understand. You need good memorization to complete in curved majors at prestigious unis.

Second and more to your point. Education matters a lot IF you choose the right (rigorous) major. For instance if you attend a good business school then you will learn frameworks for breaking down business problems and developing possible solutions or alternatives. Seems simple but almost no one does it and people require practice learning these skills. Likewise if you do mathematics or statistics then you will learn the importance of variables and assumptions made in your forecast. So if you choose to major in basket weaving instead of critical thinking then that's your mistake.

I personally am incredibly happy with the education I've learned and it's helping me immensely.
>>
>>136079582
i'm telling you to work like a madman

there's no easy way out of this
>>
>>136078197
T. Burnt-out gen x'er
>>
>>136079582
>Yeah here community colleges are really not well seen and have the rep of being "for dumb people".

But can you get good grades and then transfer to a good top-tier institution? That is the question.

In the USA you can get reliably into UCLA, Berkeley, Cornell, USC, NYU, Top ~20 universities from community college. It's not as good as Harvard or Stanford but still very well compared to all other institutions.
>>
>>136066074
You are not dumb. You can obviously get results if you put in the effort.
You have a choice now. If you want to play by the rules you will have to find a way to keep yourself motivated.
Yes, the school systems suck around here. Yes, you won't find more than 1 in 20 teachers who will honestly make an effort to keep you interested.

I don't know my IQ so I can't tell how's it from your point of view, but from mine, I learned that I just have to put time into learning. I found no way around.
>>
>>136079212
>I just never really learned to back down, and people often say I "intimidate" others because I'll go completely against what is being taught
Yeah you must be alpha. I'm a skinny fuck who can't intimidate anyone (working to fix it by going to the gym), but I love to debate and I intervene a lot in classes to express my opinion. Also I'm not a very likable person, because I have a grumpy look (its just my normal face).
>Join the online Portuguese libertarian groups and circles, become involved.
I know miseanos portugueses. Do you know any other group? I'd like to meet with people in person and they don't do any meets (the miseanos).
>Also, monarchists are our allies. Don't call yourself red-pilled if you're not a monarchist sympathizer against the degenerate democratic hordes.
Oh I'm all for changing this "democracy", now giving someone free moneis is just a waste of money in my opinion.
>>
>B-but the median is worse, therefor the college is worse and the pay is even worse!!!!!

Hope that's sarcasm (people actually believe that until they die). The median of the course is not proportional to the pay. I know a guy who took 5 years to do a 3 year bachelor's degree in a college with a shit reputation, he spent 3 months looking for a job a got one that pays 1100€/month.

I'm on the same degree as him and everyone who graduated from IST gets 800€-1000€/month. I hate the educational system so much.
>>
>this thread

Cringe

Everyone aces until the 10th grade, you are not special

>Right now, I'm 18 and heading into 12th grade
Did you fail one year? What a loser, kek
>>
>>136066074
I have the same problem. Breezed through everything, late-middle school shit got harder and I absolutely had no idea how to deal. Still kind of dont. Feel dumb, know Im not.
>>
>>136080467
>Feel dumb
That is because you probably are
>>
>hurp durp i'm a genius who's merely pretending to be a dumb fuckup, my grades are only bad because I'm lazy and don't apply myself, school is boring and gay

t. every highschool burnout ever
>>
File: 1497131568168.png (2MB, 1008x760px) Image search: [Google]
1497131568168.png
2MB, 1008x760px
>>136079812
Entertainment and not black.
>>
>>136080637
this

Qual é que é a tua media OP?
>>
>Everyone aces until the 10th grade, you are not special

I know a guy who did shit in the 10th and 11th grades. He then spent a year repeating the exams and got into the degree with the highest GPA in our country. He now has better grades then the people who had 18-20 in high school. Makes you think.
>>
>muh AI QUE
>it the SYSTEM man!

No faggot you, stupid nigger
>omg i fail school WTF IM SMART guise what is this mystery

Simple. Another stupid cunt faggot like thousands befor and after you.

we had a 130 iq genuis who could pass the grade and neeeded special counsel too.

They only found out his iq after testing him.....for retardedness

Thats why IQ is a meme
>>
>>136066074
>As I've found out, school is more of a game of memory than a game of intelligence.
This is why school is horseshit and why people can drop out and still make millions.
>>
>>136080354
>Yeah you must be alpha. I'm a skinny fuck who can't intimidate anyone (working to fix it by going to the gym), but I love to debate and I intervene a lot in classes to express my opinion. Also I'm not a very likable person, because I have a grumpy look (its just my normal face).
Meh not really. I just know rhetoric and how to stand my ground against commies. I've read so many articles and books on socialism that it's very unlikely people around our age group will be able to debate it. You just have to know how to overwhelm people with so many facts, data and historical happenings they'll say "nope, this guy is way out of my league." and back down. For example, in the 11th grade my favorite teacher was from PS and he of course tried to influence us, but as soon as I said I read Hayek and Mises he knew I wasn't a sheep, so we kinda spent the year recommending each other books and overall exchanging friendly banter after the classes.

I don't know any other group that is not pozzed but for Mises. Also, it is not true that they don't do meetings, they do in Lisbon from time to time.

Also you didn't answer my question as to where you did your IQ test and how much it costed.
>>
>smart as fuck as a kid, get put into GT and moved up a grade
>start not caring in middle school because tired of being social outcast and middle school is retarded
>make friends in 9th grade
>realize this shit actually matters and competition is stiff
>ace that shit, ace college, go to top PhD program
>ennui hits around 4th year, feel like a failing retard now

just gotta keep the charade up until I get this fucking degree and I can wrangle/scam my way into an actually exciting environment outside of the circlejerking cancer known as academia and start caring about life again
>>
>>136079517
Yeah I see swedebro. We have very similar stories indeed.
>>136079533
Nice 100k is no joke. I was originally thinking about majoring in finance myself but I discovered business degrees were bullshit and changed to engineering.

>>136080008
Yeah I see. Fuck lazyness.

>>136080134
I have no idea. Since they have such a bad rep, my thoughts is that they wont accept your transfer since you're "dumb".
>>136080194
Yeah, you can't escape the learning part.
>>136080450
Nope, simply got into school a year later.
>>136080751
16.5 (10th + 11th only)
>>136081001
The shit part is losing one year. That's what scares me.
>>
>just gotta keep the charade up until I get this fucking degree and I can wrangle/scam my way into an actually exciting environment outside of the circlejerking cancer known as academia and start caring about life again

this.
>>
>>136066074
Yeah, I stopped acting like I was in middle school and started actually studying for my tests.
>>
>>136081001
>I know a guy who did shit in the 10th and 11th grades. He then spent a year repeating the exams and got into the degree with the highest GPA in our country. He now has better grades then the people who had 18-20 in high school. Makes you think.
I know somewhat similar stories. That is why i said UNTIL the 10th grade. I see you are not very smart since you don't know the meaning of english words

>Makes you think.
No it doesn't.

Don't you know how to "link" posts in here? God, you alberto barbosas embarrass me
>>
>>136066074
>tfw smart but lazy
>tfw too intelligent to work in class
>tfw to intelligent to do anything

this is what you actually think you fuck
>>
>>136081458
E exames, como foram?
>>
If you could find 20000-25000 euros a year you could come to the belgrade english medical program.

You need to have passed

Physics
Chem
Organic Chem
Biology

And there is an entrance exam

http://www.mfub.bg.ac.rs/sr/studies_in_english/news.dot
>>
>>136081458
A business degree allows you to know how to talk with people with money and opens up networking opportunities.
>>
>>136079101
Hah like finding a decent girl is easy these days. Most prefer looking at their phones and instagrams than talking to people.
>>
>this thread

/pol/ is really filled to the brink with teens
>>
>>136066074
Is there no other way to get into uni in portugal other than grades in high school? I have a similar story to you but I took the swedish equivalent to SATs and got into one of the top universities easily with my test score
>>
Check out the books for math,physics, and chemistry from /sci/ wiki and from these two websites http://hbpms.blogspot.com/2008/05/content-and-about.html?m=1
and http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~gadda001/goodtheorist/index.html there are of course other good places on the internet to find math and physics books. For highschool look into the israel gelfand highschool books or maybe serge lang if your short for time. Also use a good geometry book like hartshorne euclid and beyond.
>>
File: shalom.jpg (86KB, 1898x914px) Image search: [Google]
shalom.jpg
86KB, 1898x914px
>>136082122
Generation Zyklon in the making my bacalhau friend.
>>
>>136081271
>but as soon as I said I read Hayek and Mises he knew I wasn't a sheep
Nice, I'm currently reading "Anarchy, State and Utopia".
> so we kinda spent the year recommending each other books and overall exchanging friendly banter after the classes.
Yeah you must be real likable cause I can't for the love of god have the patience to talk to PS cucks.
>I don't know any other group that is not pozzed but for Mises. Also, it is not true that they don't do meetings, they do in Lisbon from time to time.
Where do they post meeting info? On their facebook?
>Also you didn't answer my question as to where you did your IQ test and how much it costed.
Yeah sorry on that, I don't know how much it costed since my parents did it, but it was online, at some website, mensa I think.
>>
>>136081458
>engineering.

You might have it slightly better then.
I say slightly, because there will still be a shitton for you to memorize. don't take me wrong, you'll still have to study countless hours, but if you are smart, you might be able to understand the subject faster.

When studying engineering, deep understanding could mean the difference between studying 300 hours and passing, and studying 300 hours and failing the exam
>>
>>136066074
Learn cryptocurrencies. Write on steemit.com. Learn to code if you're feeling froggy
>>
>>136082377
>studying 300 hours
>for one subject
Are you retarded?
>>
>>136081458
>I have no idea. Since they have such a bad rep, my thoughts is that they wont accept your transfer since you're "dumb".

They have that same rep here but like I said, our top tier universities take a lot of students from those schools. Step 1 of being smart is do your research.
>>
>>136082351
I gave up on ASU midway because Nozick was a useless fucking hack who was too scared to actually defend libertarianism as a real philosophy. He actually ended up as a syndicalist or whatever before dying and said libertarianism was just a neat idea to toy around with, not something to be taken seriously. Of course that's why the (((Cathedral))) (more like synagogue) ate it up and praised it so widely.

Also, I never actually read any of the books my teacher recommended, I'm not gonna spend money and time "unlearning" the truth as I see it.

And yes, they post their meetings on Facebook I believe, as events or something.
>>
>>136081805
17 em ambos.
>>136081913
We're lower to middle class here, no way my parents have that money, but thanks anyways.
>>136082160
Yup, Portugal is that cucked.
>>136082232
Thanks burgerbro.
>>136082324
SUCK MY COCK MILLENIAL FUCC
>>
>>136082503
Maybe
>>
>>136081556

I was just pointing out that the grades you get in high school are only good for applying to college. Not attacking your argument.
>>
>>136082668
Rude.
>>
File: 1497711693876.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497711693876.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>>136066074
the only thing you need is to be motivated
im sameshit as you

>be 7 move to spain
>learn the language in less than a year
>get 10s(equivalnet ot A in murica)
>get to 8th grade.
>get bullied becase foreigner and good grades
>get in to fist fights with gypsies and negroes every day for like 3 months
>skip most of class
>primcipal calls me one day in to office
>tells me that i attended 3 days of 2 months. making it like a reccord of cuting class in this school
>orders me to pull my shit together or he will transfer me to a diferent school.
>start asisting more offten, fighting more offten
>end up moving out of that place, change school.
>new school same shit. people still try to fuck with me beadcue im an intovert
>meet this qt3.14
>guy also wants to bang her
>he a "chad"
>challenges me to a fight
>beat the shit out of him becauase i know how to fight, and he is a pussy ass suburban kid
>get expelled 3 das because someone fillmed how he harassed me before i beat him up
>keep cruising thru Hs like its a fucking playground
>be 17
>move to murica
>everyone is a pussy as nigga
>im 6'3 220lb (1.93m 100kg+-) so no one fucks with me
>finish my Senior year withouth any major event.
>become a carpenter and screemplay writer in my free time.
cant say i ended up in the wrong side of life
earning 20/H aint bad. and writing scrips keeps me busy. so im set.
only need ot find a white chick to impregnate and will be good to go.
im 21 now.
>>
>>136082532
Yeah, I'll look it up, thanks.
>>136082630
>He actually ended up as a syndicalist or whatever before dying and said libertarianism was just a neat idea to toy around with, not something to be taken seriously.
WTF? Really? I did not know that.
>Also, I never actually read any of the books my teacher recommended, I'm not gonna spend money and time "unlearning" the truth as I see it.
No one recommended it, I just bought it cause I was interested in the philosophy of freedom.
>And yes, they post their meetings on Facebook I believe, as events or something.
All right, I'll check it out.
>>
File: ALLAH CHECKBAR.jpg (19KB, 293x293px) Image search: [Google]
ALLAH CHECKBAR.jpg
19KB, 293x293px
>>136082889
Glad you're doing alright anon. Sounds like you went through quite the experience.
>>
>>136082889
>gypsies and negroes
Where the fuck did you go to school in? How long ago was it?
>>
>>136066074
>(in my country, only GPA matters in the college application).
There are no college admission tests? I did ours in my first year of HS, and it put me in a completely separate admissions pool, my grades didn't count worth shit.

If I were you I'd see if you could do another country's admissions test, with some studying you should definitely be able to pull off a 99+ percentile score. Most of them are at least half IQ test anyway, and I'm sure you can pull yourself together to study for one exam. That could land you a spot pretty much anywhere if you're willing to study outside of Portugal. My tip would be not to stray. Spend a year or more working if you have to, that'll get you started in life and give you some perspective. You want to be absolutely certain you're going in for the right stuff, or at least have the backbone to tough it out. Most people don't work in the field they're trained in anyway, so once you're in just fucking stick with it. I would actually recommend working for a bit even if you've got something in mind just to get your life on track, some money and some independence, and learn a bit about responsibility. You're still a fucking kid and know nothing but dependence, you could be a fucking planet-sized AI and you'd still lack perspective.

Just don't fucking skip around, and do not waste time. Have a plan, there's a reason every interview asks where you see yourself in 5 years. Anyone who hasn't thought of it isn't going anywhere.
>>
>>136083111
I had the same experience in school. Haven't been tested but hit the ceiling on the military recruitment test (130+). Our system is dogshit, 15 year olds in the 70's learned 2 entire years more of mathematics than they do now. Hell, grade 10 mathematics is pure repetition because we have no standards and never fail people. Gifted and private education are explicitly illegal. Commies here almost succeeded in removing university grades, got the max grade reduced to 75% results. I enjoyed school, since I spent so little time learning, but studying our school system is what taught me to hate.
>>
Before I go to sleep, and the thread dies, I just want to let you cucks know that I'm gonna leave my reddit because I liked talking to you guys so if anyone wants, send me a message and we'll keep talking there.
/u/lusocappy
>>
>>136083111
OP said his parents are lower-middle class, no money to study abroad. In our country the admissions exams go from 35 to 50% of the grade of admission (the other percentage being the high school average, "internal" grade).
>>
>>136066074
You need to learn how to practice some humility. I know it's easy to develop a god syndrome in public school system.

Go to Wikipedia and grab a subject of which you don't know anything. Music theory works for me every time. Then try to learn the basics of the subject. Guaranteed, you will realize how fucking dumb you really are, and your view of your intelligence was solely based on selecting easy targets.

Take it, your GPA is average. That means you're average. You think you're intelligent doesn't mean shit.

You're just fucking lazy. You never learned how to put effort in anything.
>>
>>136083202
Kek you're the same guy from a few months ago. I sent you a message and you never replied. Rude.
>>
>>136083058
>>136083095
villaverde bajo
years... idk, my HS period prob was 2010-2014
but i was in spain way before that i moved there when i was 7
por si crees que miento en cuanto a mi espñol. que sepasque no me considero un inapto. siempre sabre como hablar español ya que practicamente creci hablandolo.
>>
>>136083492
Muy bien, señor hamburger.
>>
>>136083111
Wow really insighting. Thanks for the advice sweede bro. I wish my parent had money but they are a bunch of baby boomer fuck ups.
>>136083318
Oh shit, it's you? Sorry dude, I had a lot of shit going on at the time, and then I thought it was too late to answer back, will get back to you I promise.
>>
>>136083288
Did you even read the original post? I thought I was dumb at one point even, that's why I took the test. I don't have god complex, maybe I just wrote the text badly, in that case, my bad.
>>
File: Untitled.png (223KB, 463x449px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
223KB, 463x449px
>>136083600
no soy un burger puto brasileño de mierda!
la hostia!
vete a comer macacos
UMA DELICA!
>>
>>136066074
Go to community college get straight A's and transfer into real uni. Thats what i did

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
>>
>>136071523
>should I start studying for next year's exam right now?
Yes. The most important thing is you plan things out and structure it. Check your old curriculum, see what they expect you to know. Don't drill it, don't memorize, understand it. Make it light and don't cram. Space it out with an hour or so every day. This makes you feel worthless and weak if you don't, which is a fucking good thing. Invite your conscience to beat your ass blue when you fuck up. Then you drill, do freshers to make sure you use it and remember what you've learned. Mathematics has a uniquely low workload, if you can actually understand what you're learning instead of just memorizing it you're golden. The chain-rule is like a semester's worth of maths just because you can't make retards understand, only remember. You're not a retard, don't study like one.
>>
>>136072669
>almost fail grade 5
>if you were smart you'd get by
Clever scheme you imposed on yourself though, I respect that.
>>
File: hip to be square.gif (465KB, 200x317px) Image search: [Google]
hip to be square.gif
465KB, 200x317px
>>136083618
Nvm, I don't even remember the Reddit username I used to message you. Maybe one day we'll bump into each other at a Mises meeting.

>>136083797
P-para de ser insultante para mi, mi hermano, yo estaba a hacer memes de la Burgerlandia.

Y aquí nosotros comemos bacalhau, UMA DELÍCIA
>>
>>136083922
Ok so study an hour everyday, see what I learned in the past, and create discipline. I think I got it.
>>136084197
Your username was "Ancapistão". I've sent you a message.
>>
>>136066074
>Finally, did this ever happen to any of you guys?
Yes, precisely what you described happened to me. The solution is simply that you need to get off your ass and get serious. Our society, even with it's antiwhite, anti-male standards, is still full of second chances.
You're probably going to have to work through college. It's actually good for you, though. You will probably have to take out some loans. You'll be able to pay them off later. The key here is to start changing that laziness. Any improvement you can make at all will benefit you more than you realize.
>>
>>136066074
>136066074
Pretty much the same boat as you, friend, although in my case it didn't get to be a problem until the last year of high school. I can't say much besides psychologically training yourself to do two things:
In the short term, you have to learn to hate bad grades. This is what saved me from caving, as I would do anything to avoid getting below a 90%.
But in life, you also need to develop planning skills, and be very disciplined in not deviating from it. That is, if you have an idea of what you want to do, then you should draw out for yourself exactly what you need to accomplish (for example, taking certain uni courses/passing certification exams), and then focus on actually learning/succeeding in those things.
Good luck.
>>
>>136084459
Got it, thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>136075654
>9th grade math tests
i doubt that very much. if you're referring to math component, yeah, it only tests up to algebra, but it does that so niggers can't complain about it being biased(although they still do). Europeans have probably heard this and misconstrued it to mean that it's ridiculously easy(it's by no means hard but it is still designed as somewhat of an intelligence test). The math is supposed to be difficult, but not something you don't have the tools for, i.e. they'll give you algebraic problems that aren't straightforward.
>>
>>136084197
>>136084459

>burgerlandia
suena como lo solia yamar yo cuando estaba por españa
ether way. its not so bad out here.
put your shit together. leran how to do a trade (carpentry in my case) and eran your money.
get a stable job. save money. get a house, and etc.
nothing else for you to do

as a wise frend of mine said
>the moment you have the money, the house, the car, the bitch apears ouf of nowhere and gets pregnant.
so you will get your shoot in life if you are worth it.
peace. and thje most important thing
you must have a code and obey it, every man must.
keep a set of rules and never break them.
its a key in life. its a key in a relationship.
>>
>>136084572
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH2ZqR02gfk
This guy is one of my rolemodels.
I advise you all to check him out.
Your advise sounds like his so I think you'll agree with what he says.
>>
>>136084635
Thanks for the advice.
>>136084918
All right. Yeah there's a lot of shittalking of american shit around here, dont be surprised.
>>136084950
>you must have a code and obey it, every man must. keep a set of rules and never break them.
its a key in life. its a key in a relationship.
I see, discipline is one heck of an important aspect in a person.
>>
>>136066074
>thoughts on the school systems
More about indoctrinating people into being good sheep than actually teaching them something to benefit them
>>
>>136066074
>I was born with an above average intelligence
>>
>>136085312
Happy to help, but take my words with a grain of salt. I'm still very much a lazy bastard.

The bottom line is it just comes down to motivation, and the only person who can truly give you that is yourself. From my experience, I have to work with what I know is important to me, so I 'force' myself to act. The easiest way is by using relationships/favors--like asking a girlfriend, sibling, parent, etc not to do something until you show proof of accomplishing a goal. That's only useful for getting yourself into a habit, though, as I'd imagine they would get tired of monitoring you.
>>
File: me censured.png (671KB, 719x727px) Image search: [Google]
me censured.png
671KB, 719x727px
BTW
my last advice
laeve portugal
it has the same fouture as any other european nation that accrepts refugees.
go to hungary or poland or czech rep
get some land and build yourslf a log cabin
igot saved 10k usd
saving some more for good land in CZrep.
gonna buy it, and gonna build my own house.
free of negores and allahuakbaars.
do your best. and never slaken.
>>
File: IMG_1343.jpg (40KB, 288x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1343.jpg
40KB, 288x252px
Jesus fucking Christ this is cringy
>>
>>136086018
Yeah dude, I want to get out of this shithole as fast as possible, i'm thinking of going to the south of the US or switzerland.
>>
>>136086018
> complains about immigrants, tells OP to be an immigrant in another country lol

Living like a fucking peasant in the 1200s isn't a good life.
>>
>>136066074
To do well in school you need to be intelligent but you also need to be disciplined. You need to set aside most of your free time for studying and work through every assignment as slowly as you need to in order to understand every part of it.
>>
>>136086018
I am still conflicted on this matter. Stay here and fight for the soil my forefathers built or pursue my self interest and start a family somewhere else free from this degeneracy.
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.