[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Commie here. What is the difference between Jewish tricks and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: d96.png (182KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
d96.png
182KB, 666x666px
Commie here. What is the difference between Jewish tricks and Capitalist propaganda? Many of the things you appropriate to them can be linked to Porky, but there are some fishy things like (((congress))) supporting Zionists, but then again Zionism is imperialism and imperialism is just late stage capitalism.
So please """""""""""red"""""""""""pill me on what are Schlomo's lies and what are Porky's lies
>>
File: snake.jpg (53KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
snake.jpg
53KB, 640x960px
>>136063402
Jews support government control over the economy, which allows him to remove potential competition. Jews can't handle competition, their greed gets in the way, that's why since the beginning they have avoided it, sticking to businesses like banking which the Catholic church banned, thus eliminating any competition for the Jews. They extend these practices into the modern day, arguing for copyright laws combined with heavy regulation which allow them to artificially create an environment where there is no competition to challenge their greedy practices.
>>
>>136063894
Wouldn't capitalists also be anticompetition, since it allows them to raise prices and not have to increase costs on research and developement to compete with other companies, because that's what Comcast is doing by creating backdoor oligopolies with AT&T and TWC, and they're porkies afaik
>>
File: chile ven.jpg (115KB, 720x547px) Image search: [Google]
chile ven.jpg
115KB, 720x547px
>>136065079
Care to explain further, I looked into it and it seems like a standard merger, nothing out of the ordinary, and certainly nothing that would make the resulting merged company immune to competition.
>>
File: the (((super rich))).jpg (220KB, 669x814px) Image search: [Google]
the (((super rich))).jpg
220KB, 669x814px
>>136063402
>porky and shlomo

They are not the same but there's tons of overlap.
>>
>>136063402
>Commie here.
fuck off
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.