[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cartoon Teaches Schoolboys to Ram Their Penises Up Each Others

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1758.jpg (42KB, 600x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1758.jpg
42KB, 600x314px
The film, “In a Heartbeat,” tells a high-quality CGI tale of a little boy who wants to ram his penis up another little boy’s anus. He stalks his victim, and confronts him, but the victim is shamed. Later, the victim comes back to the stalker, showing interest in doing anal. The short ends as they are ready to engage in the sick, disease-spreading act.

That is actually the story, go watch it. You might as well watch it, 12 million people already have, you’re not going to change the numbers.

You should watch it to know this is what they are feeding to your kids.

Because they know how kids’ minds work. A kid watches Star Wars, he wants to be a starfighter. He watches cowboys, he wants to be a cowboy. He watches “In a Heartbeat,” he wants to jam his penis up some other boy’s butthole.

The child sodomy propaganda was created by Beth David and Esteban Bravo at the Ringling College of Art and Design.

The creators twitter. Let's pay them a visit
bbethdavidd
EstebanBravoP
>>
this is good
>>
I don't like media convincing homosexuals they can have any man they want if they try hard enough, that's denying the fact some men simply aren't homosexuals. This is already a problem, many homosexuals actually believe heterosexuality is just a social construct and that they can gay any man.

All of this leads to straight men being sexually harassed in public. We already have a problem where no one bats an eye if women sexually harass men, because they "want it" even when she's a curveless blob, we do not want the same situation with gay men.
>>
Are you suggesting some shitty pixar bait movie can turn heterosexual boys into faggots? Because I've lived in commiefornia all my life, one would argue a critical epicenter for this sort of shit, raised by typical lib parents, and I've never once felt the desire to grab some dong that isn't my own. Hell I even find futanari to be fucking bizarre, which I know for a fact some of you fags enjoy.
>>
>>136063059
>le anal sex meme
>>
10/10 review. Have you considered writing for Variety?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.