[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Pussypass granted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 374
Thread images: 35

So this cunt was just sentenced to only 15 months in prison for helping an 18 year old boy commit suicide. Typical sentences for manslaughter are 10 years plus, but she gets some jail time men get for disorderly conduct and a little bit of probation.

http://www.kwqc.com/content/news/Watch-Live-Texting-Suicide-Sentencing-438364563.html

All the women are calling her the true victim because she didn't know what she was doing as a kid... even though she was 17 and showed no remorse for her actions. Don't you see guys, it wasn't her fault even though she told him to get back in. She deserves to live a normal life!!!!111

So basically everyone if you have a slit in between your legs that provides a nice sensation and some worth/you're a moderateley attractive White girl expect almost no sentence at all. AMERICCAAAA !!! WOOOOOO BABY
>>
DO ANY OF YOU KEK'D OF FAGGOT CARE
>>
File: 1485902417912.jpg (43KB, 688x456px) Image search: [Google]
1485902417912.jpg
43KB, 688x456px
>>136062689
to be honest she shouldnt have to spend one day in prison. its her loser boyfriends own fault
>>
Pussypass is annoying me too. That being said, I don't understand why telling someone to kill himself should be a crime. This is freedom of speech, and people have the freedom to kill themselves if they want. There is nothing wrong with morally helping someone to end their life.
>>
>>136062689
Telling someone mean things isn't tantamount to murder. Trigger happy MRA bit the wrong story.

It's fair to call her a soulless bitch, though.
>>
I agree, the dude should have manned the fuck up
>>
>>136062689
Words are not violence.
>>
>>136062689
>thinking she deserved any prison time
>thinking anyone in that circumstance would deserve prison time

who's the cuck here, man? think long and hard.
>>
>>136064413
>>136064316
>>136064138
>>136063420
>>136063077
>telling a clinically depressed person to kill themselves for your own enjoyment
>telling a person who wants to kill themselves to get back into the truck when he started chickening out
>DINDU NUFFIN

but that's morally wrong and essentially assisted suicide
>>
>>136064726
People that want to die should die.
>>
>>136064726
>assisted suicide

right to die, pussy
>>
>>136064878
Yeah, people who actually want die. The kid didn't want to die and was told to get back into the truck when he started getting scared.

>>136065044
You don't have the right to assist someone killing themselves. Check your federal and state laws.
>>
>>136064726
its not assisted suicide
also only threats should be illegal
everything she said is fine
also she was manipulated not him
>>
>>136064726
It was morally wrong but not (or shouldn't be) illegal. Let God decide her fate in the afterlife.
>>
>>136065304
The kid was emotionally abusing her by threatening her with suicide and extracting sympathy from her.

The only reason he actually killed himself was he wanted her to regret it and feel that she was to blame after she told him to, instead of begging him not to like usual.

Emotional vampires like that are psychopaths and don't deserve to live.
>>
>>136065332
>its not assisted suicide
She helped him kill himself, told him how to do it and told him to get back inside of the car that was going to kill him.

Stop being the semantical kike.

>also she was manipulated not him

lol, since when did this board turn into a bunch of beta white knights?

>>136065531
>It was morally wrong but not (or shouldn't be) illegal.
It is illegal.

>Let God decide her fate in the afterlife.
Perfect excuse you can throw onto anything? Nigger rapes and kills a 12 year old? Let God decide man.
>>
File: 1500417695095.jpg (375KB, 867x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500417695095.jpg
375KB, 867x1000px
>>136062689
>women get treated like juveniles in court
>they still get to vote
>>
>>136064726

I think she did the world a favor
>>
>>136065698
Everything you just said doesn't corroborate with the story at all.
>>
>>136065304
wave of the future

everyone's gonna be offing themselves and world president zuckerburg is gonna be shelling out those sweet, sweet UBI checks every month so you can buy your daily burger rations from your local McRoboDonald's in New Atlantis City, USA

sooner than you think ;)
>>
>>136065807
Women get something like only 60% of the sentence for an identical case, PUSSYPASS is accurate
>>
>>136065304
If you are going to listen to somebody that pretends that they can tell you when you should die or not, you should die *

Im sorry, yes its not the perfect humane thing to do, but telling someone "kys" and having it lead to someone killing themselves should not be something worthy of a punishment.
The man that killed himself is obviously an idiot and this woman is an idiot as well but as such either one of em is barely eligible to pay the price. This woman held 0 authority over this person besides his idiotic delusions amplifying any word she says.
A, relatively, sane person should not be held to account of a mentally unstable, insane person.
>>
>mad over nothing
ok
>>
she's a powerful dom. she's absolutely a murderer and it's hot af
>>
>>136065718
he kept on berating her with suicide shit causing her to become submissive to him and agree with him so he can be happy
she didnt help him commit suicide
for it to be assisted suicide she had to be there and like turn on the car and shit
>>
>>136065870
Yes it does. This is why he was talking about killing himself for months and never doing it when she would tell him not to.
>>
>>136062689
even though I think she's a sociopath, it's not a crime to be a sociopath.
>>
>>136062689

She shouldn't have got anything, only a weak faggot kills himself because his gf told him to, fuck him. Glad she removed the weak blood. Fuck you too faggot.
>>
>>136066117
Agreed, I'd hit that, and wouldn't even have a chance to quit that
>>
>>136066228
>>136066192
That's generally what suicidal and clinically depressed people do. Maybe you should either help that person or fuck off from their lives, not commit manslaughter to gain sympathy tears afterwards.

All her Facebook posts after the suicide indicate the reason she did it was for sympathy points, which are important social currency, especially for high schoolers.
>>
>>136062689
>juvenile
>mental health issues
>first time offender
She was never going to get anywhere near 20 years.
>>
>>136064726
Plenty of things are morally wrong but legal. The last thing we want government doing is enforcing someone's version of morality on people.
>>
obviously because the judge creampied that multiple times
>>
>>136062689

she did nothing really, how can you accuse her of anything?
>>
>>136066527
Suicidal and clinically depressed people just kill themselves.

Emotionally manipulative cluster B psychopaths tell people close to them they're going to kill themselves when they don't feel wanted enough. All suicide attempts they perform are just to make the threat look serious so they get showered with sympathy and care. They actually kill themselves when they fuck up and can't stop the attempt half way, or when they want to spite someone because they stopped begging them to live.
>>
>>136066527
Not everyone around the mentally ill should be responsible for the mentally ill. This just furthers the idea that they are nothing but a burden.
>>
File: mc.jpg (66KB, 787x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mc.jpg
66KB, 787x1000px
>>136062689
She's either very dumb/naive or just a massive piece of shit.. This case could've been the precedent, but the pussy-pass isn't going to change anytime soon, sadly.
Also, nobody really cares about this.. Stoooorrrp spamming pol with this lame shit every FUCKING day
>>
Thats fine

Its an exceptional case where she managed to convince him to get back in a car after surviving suicide and finish himself off

This case should not set a precedent for anything
>>
>>136066751
>Plenty of things are morally wrong but legal.
That's not even an argument, you're just throwing the ball in the complete opposite direction. If you want to say so what just say so what, don't try and defend it with wishy washy bullshit logic.

>The last thing we want government doing is enforcing someone's version of morality on people
What the fuck does this even mean, let the government to cease to intervene in crime? Killing or helping kill an innocent person who is doing no harm to you that you couldn't exclude yourself from is objectively immoral.

Let me guess, social relativist? Piss off.
>>
>>136066527
she offered
he said
no I WANT TO DIE
he wanted her to commit suicide with him also
>i know why people post pics social media
stop acting like a know it all
his parents knew what was going on with his ass too because of the past attemps
>>
>>136062689
>Manlet tries to kill himself multiple times
>Rate of failure: 100%
>Qt comes along, everyone knows pretty girls are psycho
>Tells bf to kys if that's what he wants
>He finally succeeds
>Somehow it's her fault that HE took his own life by choice

Sounds like she was just being supportive of her bf, this equals jailtime? Pathetic.
>>
>>136067089
Theyre trying to use it to justify banning hatespeech
>>
>>136067085
>Not everyone around the mentally ill should be responsible for the mentally ill.
She wasn't around the guy, she was actively encouraging suicide and then crying afterwards. Doesn't take a genius to know why.

>>136067148
It's called manslaughter.
>>
>>136067284
how is it manslaughter if she didnt help him commit suicide?
>>
This is just more jewish conspiracy to prevent "Hate speech"

But if that boy wee to commit suicide, I think there was something wrong in the first place, she was just a catalyst.
>>
On one hand, a man would probably get a harsher sentence. On the other hand and more importantly, the crime itself shouldn't have been a crime for either gender. Her faggot bf killed himself, that's his problem and should end with him.
>>
File: 1417598777324.png (67KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
1417598777324.png
67KB, 350x338px
All of you fags claiming she was ajuvenile is fucking laughable.

men at 18 are allowed to get their legs blown off by IEDs in some shithole sandnigger country and we are supposed to be believe this retarded cunt didn't know what she was doing at 17? You all sound like retarded bitch sympathising women.

She was planned and methodical. Its the equivalent of loading a revolver, puling back the hammer, turning off the safety, and putting it in his hands while telling him to shoot himself. She does not deserve a "second chance" at life. She's a fucking cold calculated killer, or tried to cover the whole thing up and play the victim card/gain sympathy from everyone.

Someone who basically commits murder doesn't deserve a second chance at life. we don't have prisons so she can have her fee fees coddled, its fucking punishment. She should spend the rest of her days among dykes that molest/rape her mercilessly. And only when the last tear has fallen from her beat ass face will God allow her some peace, peace in death.
>>
>>136067370
Fucking learn what manslaughter is and the various forms of it and get back to me on that one bud.
>>
She didn't do anything bad
The faggot did it himself
>>
>>136067284
>It's called manslaughter

No, it's not.
>>
>Adult wanted to kill himself
>Had tried many times before
>Keeps telling this to an underaged girl on anti depressants for some reason
>She tells him to get help, see the same psychiatrist she went to etc.
>He refuses, wants to die too bad
>Tries to get this girl to die with him in a Romeo and Juliet style because he's a psychopath
>After months of convincing, she agrees with his decision as it appears it's the only way for him
>Starts telling him to
>One time she tells him if doesn't want to anymore that she will get him help, he refuses again
>Eventually he kills himself
>She's blamed and has to go to jail for over a year (if she loses the appeal)

Please explain how this is fair.
>>
>>136067470
so she said to kys?
and he did
thats not man slaughter
>>
>>136067516
it's not

the sentencing was immature and dishonest and stinks of symbolic gesture
>>
>>136067639
If that was manslaughter, this board would get fucking raided
>>
>>136062689
She dindu nuffin.
He was just a pussy that deserved to die.
>>
>>136067639

exactly, i dont even understand why she is sentenced, she should not spend a day in jail for that.
>>
>>136067202
oh.. ok fair.. They try to use everything to justify banning hate speech. Keep up the good fight yank-anons, you're the last bastion
>>
>>136067284
I do not mean physically. While i was suffering from depression and schizophrenia, i assure you, people that are not physically next to me affected me the most. She simply told him "kys" which is something everyone does on the internet all the time always in different formats. The amount of times one says to another to kill themselves online or through text would surprise you. And if indeed everyone has to restrict themselves in various ways around any mentally ill idiot they have a chance to talk to or text to every day, then indeed they are a fuckin burden and should die. What the fuck is the point of a failure being kept in existence only to create suffering around him, where is morality in that?
Save 49 good and 51 bad humans or save 51 good and 49 bad humans, where do we cross the line?
>>
>>136067516
The part where she didn't just leave him to kill himself by himself without encouragement.

>>136067639
>so she said to kys?
No, she actively encouraged it until the last second he was dying.

>dumb burgers not even understanding what homicide is
>>
>>136067466
the guy was the psycho he wanted her to commit suicide with him like romeo and juliet
>>
>>136067898
>While i was suffering from depression and schizophrenia
You still are, I assure you.
>>
>>136067516
Walking him through the entire suicide still counts, bud. Just because of todays technology it was done over text message and calling. Doesn't make it any different than if she was in the room.

I can't wait til some bull dykes get a hold of her. I hope she is never the same even though its one measly year.
>>
>>136067974
Possibly, but in the famous meme words, "not an argument"
>>
>>136068015
You never had an argument to begin with.
>>
>>136067866
The whole case is treated with a policital agenda, it's only the beginning of sentancing people for speech, eventually it will reach the internet and shut down places like this, and control social media to the extreme. Garuanteed jewish commies in the court.
>>
>>136068000
Sorry mister PC moral police we didnt mean to do any harm and say anything another person doesnt like! We are actually a super positive group of people and we encourage everyone to do the right thing all the time even if they hate doing the right thing and it brings them ill!
>>
>>136067911
>you cant say things if they hurt my fee fees
his fees fees we not hurt he wanted to talk with her and do this imbecile
saying to kys is not illegal
physically assisting in a suicide is tho
>>
File: robogf.png (13KB, 661x429px) Image search: [Google]
robogf.png
13KB, 661x429px
>>136062689
It's time to answer the ovarian jew question, we need a biocunt final solution.
>>
>>136067911
>dumb burgers not even understanding what homicide is

Because it's not homicide.
>>
15 months is by no means unreasonably short.

There's no debate that women get a major psusy pass when it comes to prison. It's a statistical truth. One that you can prove with far more convincing evidence than anecdotes.

Still, it is hard for me to say she is fully culpable for the 18 year old boys death because it's ultimately the boy who made the decision to kill himself. Thus a lesser sentence is warranted. She is also young.

The whole

>She didn't deserve any prison time, she just hurt somebodies feels, it's the guys fault for offing himself

people have a point but have taken the individualism meme too far. It is a community obligation to help people on the brink of suicide, at the bare minimum by referring them to somebody that can help. It is, consequently, also an obligation to not push people on the brink of suicide over the edge. It is justice for those that knew the person that committed suicide for her to get punished, as well as a warning to the community as a whole.
>>
>>136062689
If any of you have read the transcripts, you'd see she was clearly enjoying it or at the very least, was doing it to garner some sort of sympathy.

The shit is actually pretty fucking creepy when you read it.
>>
File: 20th Century KYS.jpg (49KB, 751x418px) Image search: [Google]
20th Century KYS.jpg
49KB, 751x418px
>>136063077
you dare use that picture for this kind of situation
>>
>>136062689
She didn't deserve any jailtime.
She committed no wrong. All she did was tell someone to 'kys'.
If you tell someone 'kys fag' and he goes and does it, do you deserve jailtime?
>>
>>136067639
>>136067866
Exactly.
"Kill yourself, anon."
>anon kills himself
Am I really at fault for anon being a faggot?
>>
>>136068120
My argument is that he should be killed or be left to kill himself. Im primarily addressing the morality question with my 49 51 sentence because we are arguing here to keep a single person alive that does nothing but bring discomfort in one way or another to others around him. Where do the interests of the individual override the interests of the group and where do they not? What use is keeping waste alive. Do you eat shit just so it isnt thrown away? Dont wanna waste anything?
>>
>>136068315
context fag
>>
>>136068191
>saying to kys is not illegal
Helping kill someone is, which is why she was sentenced for manslaughter.

>physically assisting in a suicide is tho
Assisting in a suicide is.

>>136068254
So the judge was being an oppressive white male and literally lied about the charges and everyone went through with it because it's a white male patriarchy?

Or, she just committed manslaughter and helped her boyfriend kill herself for sympathy, which has already been proven.
>>
>>136066228
>it when she would tell him not to
Except there are several lines with her telling him he should.
>>
>>136068403
>My argument is that he should be killed or be left to kill himself.
And she didn't leave him which is why your entire argument is shit. Learn English you goddamn Serbkek.
>>
>>136062689
>the british paki reposted the thread with another flag
L
O
L
>>
>>136068403
edgy. are you 14?
there are millions whose value to society is way lower than this guys'
>>
>>136062689
kill yourself feggit.
>>
>>136062689
>an
God, why do some of you /pol/ocks like her? She's so fucking ufly. What was her boyfriend thinking when he agreed to go out with her.

That forehead, she could sell advertising space on it it's like a goddamn billboard.

She looks like she belongs on an episode of the X-Files or Men in Black as one of the aliens who tries to disguise themselves as human.
>>
>>136068485
yeah and thats ok you are allowed to do that
if its not a threat you should be allowed to say it
>>
>>136062689
WTF, she didnt deserve any jail over this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
>>
>>136062689
she didn't have those gross eyebrows there yet
>>
>>136067866
that's the endgame, my dude :)
>>
>>136063077
to really be honest, you should date her anon...
>>
>>136068646
You're already in a prison colony, so I'm going to let that one pass.
>>
>>136068679
Nobody is denying that, but she didn't just say "kill yourself" she assisted in his suicide by helping him prepare for it.
>>
>>136064726
There's nothing morally wrong there and there was no assistance. She didn't help him do it, he bought everything and did everything.
>>
>>136065304
>Didn't want to die
>Killed himself
>>
>>136062689
>moderately attractive white girl
>white girl
Found the nigger lads
>>
>>136068537
Be killed is the other option, you talk much about knowing language yet you are barely capable of reading a full sentence to its end and remembering its beginning. Are you perhaps demented? Is that why you identify so much with the mentally ill individual?

>>136068587
I am not trying to be edgy, i might be exaggerating but it is to prove the point that something like this is not possible to be determined by a simple rule.
When do the interests of an individual override the interests of a group?
More importantly, lots of morality speak around here, literally every single human has a different view on morality.
What is good? What is bad?
If this case came to me id immediately dismiss it and find her not guilty, with another judge its not the same thing. As many views on morality as there are people. This whole discussion is nonsense. You can agree and disagree but there will never be a 100% right way to deal with things like these.
>>
>>136068474
she didnt help kill him
she didnt assist in the suicide

she wasnt there making sure the car was still running while he passed out
she wasnt there to look out for people coming
she didnt supply him to kill hisself
so no she didnt assist in the suicide
>>
>>136068679
>yeah and thats ok you are allowed to do that

I agree, but for as long as this went on and the way she was talking to him, it's gross.

>Oh, were you going to do it today? I was hoping you would.

She was literally saying things like to him. It's not some faggot on the internet saying "kys." This is someone the guy knew and was dealing with for weeks.
>>
>>136068799
she didnt help prepare it
>>
>>136068872
False. She texted him and led him through the entire process, even telling him to get back in when he was having second thoughts instead of helping him to stop right there.

Stop spewing bullshit, I honestly can't tell if you're a troll or not with how stupid you sound.
>>
>>136068380
That depends on how well you knew anon and how much anon trusted you and was leaning on you for emotional support at a time when they were extremely vulnerable and had admitted to suicidal thoughts and a a desire to follow through.
There's a big difference between saying kys on an anonymous board known for such statements to someone you have no other connections to, and doing what this girl did.
>>
>>136067466
She didn't commit murder or do anything wrong at all. He chose to kill himself, which is what he had been trying to do and talking about doing for years.
>>
>>136068977
>>136068947
>>136068929
>>136068872
Carter: "So I guess you aren't gonna do it then, all that for nothing"
Carter: "I'm just confused like you were so ready and determined"
Roy: "I am gonna eventually"
Roy: "I really don't know what I'm waiting for. . but I have everything lined up"
Carter: "No, you're not, Conrad. Last night was it. You keep pushing it off and you say you'll do it but u never do. Its always gonna be that way if u don't take action"
Carter: "You're just making it harder on yourself by pushing it off, you just have to do it"
Carter: "Do u wanna do it now?"
Roy: "Is it too late?"
Roy: "Idkk it's already light outside"
Roy: I'm gonna go back to sleep, love you I'll text you tomorrow"
Carter: "No? Its probably the best time now because everyone's sleeping. Just go somewhere in your truck. And no one's really out right now because it's an awkward time"
Carter: "If u don't do it now you're never gonna do it"
Carter: "And u can say you'll do it tomorrow but you probably won't"
---
Carter: "You just need to do it Conrad or I'm gonna get you help"
Carter: "You can't keep doing this everyday"
Roy: "Okay I'm gonna do it today"
Carter: "Do you promise"
Roy: "I promise babe"
Roy: "I have to now"
Carter: "Like right now?"
Roy: "where do I go? :("
Carter: "And u can't break a promise. And just go in a quiet parking lot or something."

literally dindu nuffin at all didn't assist him at all nope no way

muh goddess
>>
File: 8c4b275.gif (3MB, 250x444px) Image search: [Google]
8c4b275.gif
3MB, 250x444px
>>136068937
ok I can leave now
>>
>>136069019
yeah he wanted that
that is literally that dudes dream come true
someone close to him agreeing that he should suicide so he didnt feel bad about doing it
thats why he berated her with suicide shit for months
and none of what she said is illegal
>>
>>136069099
Not assistance, assistance would be helping him do it, like giving him the noose. What she did was the equivalent of saying "kys" online. Now kill yourself.
>>
>>136069135
made my dick retreat inside my balls
>>
File: pol.jpg (297KB, 1262x1295px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
297KB, 1262x1295px
>>136069214
>>
>>136069135
thats not telling some anon to kill themself. That shit right there is manslaughter. Its not just "muh freedom of speech".

It shouldnt be protected under freedom of speech to stand with a mic and tell a large group of people to gun down jews. Same shit here
>>
>>136069135
Bingo.

This is totally different than someone on the internet telling you to kill yourself.
>>
>>136069135
>she said shit so she assisted in a suicide
if i walk up to a jumper and say jump and he does
did i just commit man slaughter?
>>
she looks so fucking ugly, like evne make up can't save her. she's like that ugly british model that looks like a man. wtf is up with today's fucked up facial standards?
>>
>>136069135
Not assistance. She told him to kill himself like I'm telling you right now. If you do it, I didn't assist you.
>>
>>136064413
but (hate speech) is violence?
you nigger
>>
>>136069307
>autistic person doesn't know what context is

I'm not surprised. You have the intelligence of a 4th grader mate. You must really be 15.
>>
>>136069479
This is a little different given it's two people who were intimate with each other and was going on for weeks.
>>
>>136069471
>>136069456
none of what she said is illegal tho
and how can you assist someones suicide miles away??????
>>
>>136069596
>ad hominem
Kill yourself.
>>
>>136069456
>It shouldnt be protected under freedom of speech to stand with a mic and tell a large group of people to gun down jews
Fuck you, it should.
>>
>>136069486
shes ugly in OPs pic but 7/10 in all other ones
mini cara
>>
>>136062689
I'm so torn. Should I side with the pathetic white knights and their pirate and ancap flags? Or should I side with the bootlickers?

You're all pathetic fags desu, bet she wouldn't even spit on you for money
>>
>>136068127
>Muh slippery slope

You can tell people to not abuse mentally ill suicidal people without that logic having to extend to a complete assault on free speech. Incitement to suicide is just as reprehensible as inciting people to use physical violence against others. Direct advocacy of self-harm or harm of others is a pretty good place to draw a line.
When I advocate free speech, I advocate an American model which does have the limitations I just talked about, but perhaps with additional limitations on campaign financing.

Bullshit reasoning like we can't allow speech that could LEAD to the direct advocacy of violence shouldn't be allowed to prevent said slippery slope, which is the mental gymnastics Canadian Courts use to argue they're somehow preventing genocide by censoring people they disagree with and driving them underground into echochambers. Which is retarded and doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>136069035
This.
How many guides you have online on "How to kill yourself quick"
Are we to judge everyone making these?
>>136069135
"Carter: "You just need to do it Conrad or I'm gonna get you help"

If she literally was on the phone directing him precisely how to cut the most important arteries within his body, i still wouldnt claim that she is to be punished.
>>136069471
Give me your phone number through an email address and ill tell you to do just the same thing, in fact even in a bit more precise way, is this the reason for me to be punished?

Is the line drawn upon whether you know the person or not?

Once again, type into your internet search engine of choice " How to kill myself "
>>
>>136069694
>dude how can you co-author a book with someone who's miles away??????????
damn dude making me think all kinds of intricate and phisiclocial thoughts and stuff
>>
File: NERF THIS.gif (901KB, 400x284px) Image search: [Google]
NERF THIS.gif
901KB, 400x284px
>>136062689
>So this cunt was just sentenced to only 15 months in prison for helping an 18 year old boy commit suicide.
>for helping an 18 year old boy commit suicide

>put up with his nonsense for forever
>kept going on about how he was going to kill himself
>she basically goes, "fine, do it, faggot"
That's manslaughter to you?
Cool, when do the trials begin for EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US ON 4CHAN.

>So this cunt
I get it. You just saw a girl getting what you thought was a "light sentence" and then your eyes rolled back in your head like a fucking shark and you just went after her without looking into the case because you unironically have a problem with women. Or, even worse, you actually did look into the details and still managed to come to this conclusion.
Sort yourself out, anon.
>>
>>136067144
You conflate crime with immoral behavior.

You're going to have to get over that. Crimes can be moral or immoral. Immoral actions can be crimes or not be crimes. They aren't the same.
>>
>>136069135
At any point he could have just told her to fuck off and gone about his life as normal.
>>
>>136069765
>just because someone wants to die they are mentally ill
wanting to kill yourself can be a symptom of a mental illness
sane people can want to kill themselves too
>>
>>136069694
No one is saying it's illegal, but god damn, some punishment should be incurred.

She clearly had ulterior motives and was milking the shit for sympathy.

You people act like they're coming after 4chan for people telling others to kys, and they're not.
>>
>>136069810
not the same
how did she help him suicide if she wasnt there?
>>
>>136069560

not in america it isnt, its literally just freedom. The supreme court made it unanimously official
>>
>>136062689
>Pussypass

Did your really expect it to turn out differently? You can't both know niggers commit more crime and expect "equality" in sentencing.
>>
File: 1400196513562.gif (2MB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1400196513562.gif
2MB, 250x200px
>>136069854
I would bet any money you're a female or an extremely feminine man.
>>
>>136069854
If you'd look into it more, you'd see there's more nuance to it.
>>
>>136069989
The whole argument stems from him being mentally ill and unable to take care of himself. It seems as though as such not only should his family take care of himself, but apparently every fucking person on the earth which to me makes no sense.
>>
>>136069790
>You conflate crime with immoral behavior
Yeah, most crimes are dictated to quell immoral behavior. Stopping immoral behavior is a good thing, but I can see why this might be confusing to an ANCAP.

>>136069989
At any point she could have done the same, but she didn't. Where's the argument?

>>136070079
>not the same
lol dude you're trying to say distance is a factor here because there was no way in the 21st century people can manipulate material objects and people over the internet.
>>
File: 1501732875518.png (52KB, 994x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1501732875518.png
52KB, 994x1044px
>>136062689
>/pol/ 1 week ago. lol she's going to get years for saying kys. What happened to land of the free Anon? Top kek
>/pol/ now WTF!!!! ANOTHER VAGINA PASS!!! SHE DESERVED THE CHAIR!!!!! REEEEEEE
well what is it /pol/?
>>
>>136062689
Wat, I only spent a couple days in jail for disorderly conduct
>>
Why are people saying shes attractive? Shes mediocre at best and it doesn't help that she's dead in the eyes.
>>
>>136069694
>"none of what she said is illegal tho"
k? it should be. And it is assisted suicide cause it wouldnt have happend without her.

Maybe it would have a week later, who knows (probably) but still not this way. She couldve prevented it
>>136069727
>american
fuck you and fuck your morals you bibleloving hypocrite.
>muh free speech
having regulations on what you can say/encourage others to do doesnt mean your taking someones freedom away.
Also the us doesnt even have freedom wtf are u on about
>>
>>136062689
>>136066117
She is definitely ourgirl
>>
>>136070054
>we should punish her because she has no empathy
no
>>
>>136070214
It's almost like there's more than one person here.
>>
>>136062689
this is not pussypass. telling someone to kill themselves shouldn't be against the law you sensitive little faggot
>>
on 4chan of all places where everybody says to kill yourself, two years isnt good enough? I think she is a mean bitch but what did you expect?
>>
>>136070189
she didnt park the car in the garage
she didnt drive him to his place to do it or anything
tell me one way she assisted in this suicide
PHYSICALLY NOT
MUH WORDS
>>
"Do it for me anon"
>>
>>136070248
That's what I don't understand. She's meh/10.

Pretty sure though that the dead-in-the-eyes look is journalistic photoshopping.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 429x410px
>go to school with this girl
>see her around a couple of times
>kinda weird, but otherwise generic teenage airhead female
>tells some mentally fucked up kid to kill himself
>he does
>/pol/ starts worshipping her
>mfw
>>
>>136070171
>but apparently every fucking person on the earth which to me makes no sense.

Its not every person on the earth. and she had no responsibility to protect him, but she didn't have to push him further towards suicide.

Every person in the world doesn't have close intimate relationship with him... what about that context do you not understand? She obviously has more power than some autist on /pol/ telling him to kill himself.
>>
>>136070289
She did have empathy, she empathized with his desire to kill himself. If she was trying to force him to live, calling the police and all that, knowing it would keep him living his miserable life, just to satisfy herself, that would mean she had no empathy.
>>
>>136070336
.....my point is the only threads I saw a week ago were
>Land of the free my ass
Now the only threads I see are
>Wtf??!!!!! WHY DIDN'T SHE GET THE CHAIR.
>>
>>136070289
Yes, actually.

It's not illegal for me to break something my parents bought me, but I'd be god damned if I wasn't going to get an ass whooping for it.
>>
>>136070463
um great but did you FUCK
>>
>>136070269
>screams it should be!
it isn't. i know free speech makes you uncomfortable.
>>
>>136070589
You couldn't have paid me to anon
>>
>>136070428
>PHYSICALLY NOT
>MUH WORDS

This is what we call a strawman argument because I'm not saying she physically helped him with suicide, she emotionally helped and manipulated him into doing it.

There's a reason why there are law's protecting people who aren't in their right state of mind. That's why there exist law practices that specialize in theft from people who are mentally disabled, such as senior citizens.
>>
>>136070544
I'm seeing more people defend her, honestly, I'm guessing because they're confusing what she did with what people here do all the time when they're two vastly different things.
>>
>>136070269
>it should be illegal for people to say kys
its not assisted suicide
>>136070554
breaking property is defferent from telling someone kys
>>136070489
i know this
>>
i thought she got time for not calling help. Telling the faggot to kill himself is whatever but the fact that she was in contact with him and didnt call an ambulance or police is what got her
>>
>>136070664
Manslaughter actually is a crime, hate to break that one to you.
>>
accept the fucking punishment, court decided stop being antifa fags

This case was not about the first amanment and if you think then you are a libcuck aswell

Boggles me how fucking dense you goys are
>>
>>136062689
reading through some of the texts and testimony this chick was obviously pretty psycho, but I don't think she should have even been charged. If you are such a fucking beta that not only do you take womens opinions seriously, but you take them so seriously that you kill yourself because of them you absolutely deserve what you get.

#justiceformichellecarter
>>
>>136062689
>18 year old
>boy

You're no different than a black mammy defending her nigger son as he goes off to prison.
>>
>>136062689
White men BTFO
>>
File: bab.jpg (45KB, 680x567px) Image search: [Google]
bab.jpg
45KB, 680x567px
>>136070740
Well yeah I admit she was a cunt about the how ordeal telling dude to get back in the car but at the end of the day She Never Forced him to get into the car he did it under his own power.
>>
>>136070189
Not an ancap, more of a dictatorship person myself.
You have no idea how many immoral things happen each day, in fact, probably each second while being absolutely legal every single day.
And again, what is moral?

To me, obviously, killing one thats dragging others down is absolutely moral if done quickly and as painlessly as possible. To you thats incredibly immoral. To the people that make the law? God knows what goes on through their heads because there are as many versions of morality as there are people, perhaps even more.
>>136070487
You never know man, hes mentally ill!
Surely she has more impact on him than you and i, but the impact of these words would be absolutely minimal if he wasnt mentally ill. Lets make my claim less extreme, should everyone he talks to more than twice in his life, and knows their faces, be responsible? Purely because they for one reason or another, in this case due to their pathetic judgement, decide to listen?
This is a bad case, lets go for the good one. If i tell someone to get a job and work hard, and theyre a close personal friend and i influence them daily,. do i deserve some sort of praise as "That one guy that told this one guy to do something" ?
Where is THE LINE. The line is literally the only thing i am trying to get from various people within this thread and nobody can give it, because it simply doesnt exist, there isnt 1 stop rule that just works for everything. Hammer build the civilisation but you dont use a hammer to eat.
>>
>>136070705
>she manipulated him into doing it
>two past attempts
>already suicidal and said I WANT TO DIE

how did she manipulate him into suicide if hes already suicidal??
>>
>>136070847
no, what she said is protected speech. he is special needs however, which made it a crime.
>>
File: 1496294852324.jpg (49KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1496294852324.jpg
49KB, 775x837px
I can tell more than half the faggots defending this whore were also same same faggots wanting to hang those niggers who didn't help that drowning guy.

What a cucked whiteknighted board this shithole has become
>>
But seriously am I the only deranged cuck here that had multiple relationships with girls like this in high school where the whole game was to out edge the other and see who could act the most miserable and fucked up?

It's a p common adolescent mating ritual as far as I'm aware. Dude went full retard by actually killing himself.
>>
>>136070820
he went to several psychiatrists and told them he wanted to die and also told his family as well. she just inconveniently happened to be the last person in contact with him before he suicided
>>
You do not have the freedom to use your speech to advocate violence, you can't tell somebody to go beat up somebody, go murder somebody for you, or go kill themselves. This is an exceedingly reasonable restriction on speech and the community is absolutely just in restricting such speech and punishing those who advocate violence, because it is destructive to communities. People who seriously think allowing people to freely advocate violence don't really understand the actual value of free speech and are just knee jerk reacting against any restrictions on speech.

Being against speech that directly advocates violence, does not mean justifing a slippery slope towards greater restrictions on speech. The US has had this restriction on speech forever and has not gone full retard with speech restrictions like say the commonwealth has. If this slippery slope argument were valid, the US would have slid down that slippery slope years ago. Yet, the US still maintains their free speech rights, because this isn't actually a valid case to invoke the slippery slope argument, because it's not a slippery slope.

>>136069994
We're not talking about some senior citizen with cluster headaches, severe backpain, and a terminal illness here. We're talking about a young guy whose problems were mostly up in his head.

"Mental illness" is a fairly arbitrarily defined thing and one can have a fairly endless argument about what exactly constitutes mental illness, since what is considered mentally healthy and mentally ill is tied to subjective value judgements, but I'm just going to go ahead and say a physically healthy person wanting to kill themselves constitutes somebody that is mentally ill.
>>
>>136069854

She could have like idk... maybe dumped him and tell him to seek help.

Kinda like how you call someone a faggot and shutdown your computer?

Like holy shit you guys are dense as fck.
>>
>>136070810
>breaking property is defferent from telling someone kys
But that's the thing none of you are grasping.

She didn't just tell "kys," and then that was it. It was weeks long of her poking and prodding him to do it, playing with his emotions.

This isn't /b/ telling fag to off himself, this was his girlfriend messing with him.

She shouldn't get jail time, but she also shouldn't get away scott free.
>>
>>136070152
I am neither of those things. :^)
But keep deflecting. Ad hominems win arguments, after all.
>>
>>136070949
The court was wrong. Hopefully she has a successful appeal and stays free.
>>
everyone who defend this cunt has never been in an relationship
>>
>>136071012
see
>>136069135
>>
>>136071092
ok but im talking about like the very last seconds not his past history. I thought she was on the phone with him or texting him and her last text was something like "ur scaring me" and after getting nothing back she supposedly should have called 911 but never did so she got busted for not providing aid or some shit
>>
>>136062689
She's Fucking ugly
>>
>>136067516
>>She tells him to get help, see the same psychiatrist she went to etc.
>>He refuses, wants to die too bad
>>Tries to get this girl to die with him in a Romeo and Juliet style because he's a psychopath

What do you get out of fantasizing about a romantic version of the events?
>>
>>136071128
doesnt matter
people have the right to die kike we are not nigger cattle
sane people can want to die if they want to
>>
File: 1499114632362.png (24KB, 549x343px) Image search: [Google]
1499114632362.png
24KB, 549x343px
>>136071169
If you're just looking at it from a moral perspective, she did nothing wrong. She was always trying to do what she thought was best for him. At first she told him to get help, as she thought that was best for him, and then later he convinced her that death was the best thing for him, so she supported that too. So she was only ever doing the right thing from her perspective. Also the guy was a monster who needed to die, he was trying to get the girl to die with him, he probably would have gotten some other girl to. So there's nothing wrong with his death either.
>>
>>136071339
ever heard about the boy who cried wolf?
>>
>>136071065
Im defending this whore and i assure you that i would want those niggers deported or killed. Hell, i do similar but less impactful things every day and i know i am not a good person, i fully acknowledge this fact. I wouldnt be a part of a club that would knowingly have me as a member.

>>136071270
Id argue that the "Been in the relationship" part should be changed to "been absolutely ridiculously stupid"
Relationships do make you exponentially more stupid, but only if you are stupid to begin with. And once again, i ask, are we to be held responsible for failures of others because we did not prevent them? Are you guilty for every good you did not do?
>>136071360
Indeed, id be surprised if she could persuade a hungry dog to eat let alone a person to kill himself.
>>
>>136071434
>presuppositions
>ad hominems
>strawman arguments
>loaded questions

Does nobody read the sticky anymore?
>>
You guys defending weak willed 'man' because he was trolled hard by a girl? Lol you fuckers suck.
>>
>>136062689
>for helping an 18 year old boy commit suicide. Typical sentences for manslaughter are 10 years plus, but she gets some jail time men get for disorderly conduct and a little bit of probation.

She wasn't even there. She did literally no crime. If I tell you to kill yourself, and you do, it's not manslaughter
>>
>>136071169
>playing with his emotions
you fucking fags he wanted her to die with him and shit
i can easily say her boyfriend was messing with her saying i want to kill myself about a hundred times through text
>>
>>136070589
We didn't run in the same social circles at all, but I'd see her occasionally in the halls or at a large party. It's just surprising to me she did this because she was textbook basic whitegirl.
>>
>>136062689
I think her appeal to a higher court will work because in America, they don't really like it when lower courts set precedents.

The Constitution is pretty iron clad about words and violence.

This is because the Founding Fathers did not like the concept of Lèse-majesté in Europe.

It sucks what happened but take a look at the ruling. Her case creates a speech loophole that could be abused.

Not trying to take sides right now but that is how the judicial culture works in America.

Lower courts rarely set precedents. Only higher courts do so until the Supreme Court sets in to create the ultimate precedent.
>>
>>136071279
>she said words so its her fault
>>
>>136071365
All of those things are true. Read the case.

http://www.masslive.com/news/boston/index.ssf/2017/06/if_they_read_my_messages_to_hi.html

"You need professional help like me," Carter wrote to Roy, a month-and-a-half before his suicide.

Cataldo further argued that Carter's actions, regardless of their context, were not manslaughter, because she did not threaten Roy into killing himself or physically assist in his death.

Cataldo also presented a series of texts in which Roy compared their relationship to Romeo and Juliet -- and emphasized the play's climax of mutual suicide.

"We should be like Romeo and Juliet at the end," Roy texted.

"I'd like to be your Juliet," Carter replied.

"You know what happens in the end, right?," Roy wrote.
>>
>>136064726
>but that's morally wrong
Yep
>and essentially assisted suicide
Nope lol, not at all. The kid did everything by himself
>>
>>136071612
>Im defending this whore and i assure you that i would want those niggers deported or killed.

>niggers not saving someone by potentially risking their lives = hang them
>white woman encouraging suicide and not leaving the guy to kill himself = completely innocent

You have some issues and inconsistencies.
>>
>>136071615
am i not right?
>>
File: 1482785090070.jpg (188KB, 1728x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1482785090070.jpg
188KB, 1728x1001px
>Lick my soles, or kill yourself faggot

wat do?
>>
>>136071780
Not saying that at all, but don't act as if she had literally nothing to do with it.
>>
>>136071895
>are my arguments loaded with logical fallacies not right?
What do you think?
>>
>>136062689
I fully understand why they hunted witches a few hundred years ago.
Cunts like this one could be drowned in public and the other ones would think twice before opening their cunt mouths.

Bring back ducking stools, stocks, whippings and burning at the stake.
I'm really sick of loud mouthed cunt females having no consequence.

We can't even pound their faces in anymore.
>>
>>136071820
Based grandmother.
>>
>>136062689
Why are some of you fucks mad about this?
Didn't you at least have some friends in the popular circles when you were under 18? Teens tend to type shit like this all the time when they are fighting.
I was told to kill myself during an entire week by my ex-girlfriend and two of her friends back when I was 16, because I ended the ""relationship"". But did I even consider killing myself because of it? Fuck no.

The guy was a loser and he most likely did it for her attention. I swear that he constantly talked about committing suicide before this happened just so he could make her feel bad for him. When she finally snapped and told him to just do it, he actually did it because of his mental problems.
Should she take the blame for it? Hell no.

For all I care she should be rewarded for killing a weak minded degenerate.
>>
>>136062689
Who cares? He was a beta, that deserved to take a cowards way out. The only reason why I wanted her in jail, is for the lulz.
>>
>>136071925
i mean she could have a cold heart idk
but she still deserves 0 punishment
>>
>>136072116
>Who cares?
By that logic why care about anything at all? There's a reason nobody takes you nihilist fucks seriously. You're all delusional.
>>
>>136071012
By telling him to do it ? Sorry americuck if your country is uncivilized and its normal to have 0 compassion towards others. My god always say western women are lost but defend this heartless cunt doesnt make sense. If I knew a person like this I would get him help instead of telling him to do it, she even asked him to delete the messages because she knew she is doing wrong but she is a fkin psycho, that after his suicide even did a fundraising to get some $$ out of his death
>>
>>136071946
i mean do people have the right to die or not?
or are we just cattle?
>>
>>136063062
>>136062689
>being so fucking aspie that you can't wait three minutes for a response without rageposting in your own thread
>>
>>136062689
The only victim here is our freedom of speech.
>>
>>136072259
We're not talking about if people have the right to die. This is your last (You), I just really want you to understand you're dumb as a fucking nigger.
>>
>>136071070
hate to bump my own post but i feel like a lot of people are completely missing out on the fact that this is a thing and pretty common behavior

the whole thing to me seems like they let themselves go a little too deep down the rabbit hole
>>
>>136072205
So a kid that wanted to die kills himself, and I'm supposed to care?
>>
File: 1485993800876.jpg (92KB, 622x538px) Image search: [Google]
1485993800876.jpg
92KB, 622x538px
>>136062689
>moderateley attractive
>>
>>136072222
she asked if he wanted help he said no I WANT TO DIE
sorry we have free speech here because we are not fucking pussies
>>
>>136072384
he killed himself
and she didnt assist
she did nothing wrong
thats about all
>>
>>136062689
shes ugly as fuck holy shit lol
>>
based magapedes defending suicidal faggots
>>
He was a weak beta pussy. Who the fuck listens to a woman for any advice? Now, I'm not saying she's totally in the right, but all she did was use words. Nothing physical. At the end of the day, she's a terrible human and should be drug behind a car and lit on fire for being a cunt. If everyone who we told to kill themselves actually did it /pol/ would be guilty of mass murder.
>>
>>136071843
Its not an inconsistency and it certainly is an issue, the issue is called niggers.
Id defend the same action if they were white or if they were blacks within their own ethnostate. Which is why i am promoting deportation first rather than hanging, nicely how you chose to quote only one part more so the part that comes after that is clearly lesser in importance as it was put last. Its just more convenient that way i suppose.
Either way this is not the discussion this thread is about. But i feel like it would be a more important one.
This thread is discussing which food is the tastiest at this point. "Good" "bad" "morally right" "morally wrong" i dont know why we even use these words. All of these words change their meaning and what they represent about a hundred times a day and even more so during an event that has physical manifestations.
>>136072222
She tried to get him help multiple times he refused, either way, he can get his own damn help. I am arguing that she is not responsible for any physical manifestation in his life until she directly makes it manifest through her own physical actions. And if she is, as she is not immediate family, where do you draw the line? Where do people that are responsible for a life of another differ from those who are not? They talk? They see each other? They know each others faces? They are in a relationship? Theyve been in relationships in the past but still talk? Where is the LINE.
>>
>>136062689
>Typical sentences for manslaughter are 10 years plus, but she gets some jail time men get for disorderly conduct and a little bit of probation.

I've been in court and watched a guy get 2 years for yelling at his girlfriend, storming out and slamming a door.
>>
>>136072434
How fkin dense you have to be to let person kill himself just because he said he wants. He had some psychological issues and if she wasnt a psycho herself she would get the fkin help and tell his family
>>
>>136072799
wasnt manslaughter
>>
File: 1.jpg (9KB, 163x208px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
9KB, 163x208px
>>136072384
Top tier arguments right there faggot
>>
>>136072586
This. An idiot did what idiots do, nothing of value is lost. Perhaps, if afterlife exists in any form, something is gained.
I am defending this bitch currently but id defend anyone who tells her to kill herself resulting in her killing herself.

>>136072838
Where do the interests of an individual override the interests of a group and vice versa? And once again, where is the line? She tried to get him help multiple times he refused, either way, he can get his own damn help. I am arguing that she is not responsible for any physical manifestation in his life until she directly makes it manifest through her own physical actions. And if she is, as she is not immediate family, where do you draw the line? Where do people that are responsible for a life of another differ from those who are not? They talk? They see each other? They know each others faces? They are in a relationship? Theyve been in relationships in the past but still talk? Where is the LINE.
>>
File: 1495678699533.jpg (14KB, 301x358px) Image search: [Google]
1495678699533.jpg
14KB, 301x358px
>>136072904
Yeah dude, really helps to be defending a guy strawmanning arguments.
>>
>>136072838
>stop that person from living their life
kike alert
only kikes want to force people to live
>>
>>136072662
The line is no normal person would want their close one/family memmber to suicide
>>
>>136072838
I hope one day someone is trying to kill themselves, and you try to stop them, and they kill your for it. And you will deserve it for putting your hands on them without provocation. It's their life and body so they can do whatever they want to with it.
>>
File: btrfs.png (463KB, 544x782px) Image search: [Google]
btrfs.png
463KB, 544x782px
>>136072505
>shes ugly as fuck holy shit lol
yeah that poor kid killed himself because of a butterface.
>>
>>136063062
FUCKING NO
>>
>>136072887
>wasnt manslaughter

Domestic disputes where there are no injuries can cost men years in jail and you are saying a case where a woman nags her bf to commit suicide deserves less ?
>>
>>136073038
And you're defending a faggot who was too weak to even live his life.
The girl should receive payment from the pussy's family for emotional damage from all those months of hearing him whining about life and using her to vent his suicidal tendencies
>>
>>136072838
Nobody is denying that she isn't a psychotic cunt. It's about freedom of speech faggot.
>>
>>136071434
The right of a person to decide to commit suicide themselves is a separate issue. However, given suicide creates great harm to a community, causing distress for their family, and robs somebody of potentially being able to live for years healthily, it is nobodies right to encourage somebody to commit suicide. One can make an argument that suicide is positive in some ways, but nevertheless, the great harms suicide carries with it fundamentally means that such conduct is and should be punished by the community.

One cannot expect to live a peaceful life, where you cause others to meet violent ends. You bring violence upon people in the community, peoples families, even by indirect means of pushing a suicidal person over the edge, and you will face a violent punishment in retribution on behalf of the people you have harmed. In most cases, by means of forcefully being thrown into a cage.
>>
>>136065304
>The kid didn't want to die and was told to get back into the truck when he started getting scared.

Would he have got back in the truck if he really didn't want to die?
>>
>>136073244
there were no threats
so everything she said was fine
>>
>>136073262
Not an argument.
Poo in the loo.
>>
>>136073262
>And you're defending a faggot who was too weak to even live his life

Blame the victim much?
>>
>>136073113
So close one and family is the line?
What if i am in a relationship with a woman that i do not feel close to? Does that count? What if i dont feel close to my family or my friends, does that count? What if i talk to you and i dont care about you? What if i am just pretending? Does that still count?

What is emotionally close and how do you measure it?
You do realise that your whole argument is based on fucking feelings like everything in this thread and still no one can possibly give me a definitive answer because there isnt one. Even when you love 2 people you dont love them the same.

Also since you are talking about normal, no normal person would kill himself, so we are talking about 2 not normal people, why apply normal laws made for normal people? Where is the line?
>>
>>136073331
Maybe.

Would he have gotten back into the truck if his girlfriend didn't convince him?
>>
>>136073125
Trust me I would never tell the person to do it. She was found guilty because she did tell him to do it.
>>
>>136062689

She's more head than woman. Bless her.
>>
A couple hundred years ago, and that kid would've been left by his parents to die in the woods.
>>
>>136073409
Everyone can be made to be a victim, even the killer.
Was he under pressure? Was he emotionally or mentally disturbed? Was someone bribing him and hes poor? "He had to do it, he a good boy"
>>
the number of people defending this girl makes me wonder if there's actualyl some truth to the idea that this board is just a bunch of contrarian edgelords
>>
>>136073359
>there were no threats
>so everything she said was fine

So encouraging someone to kill themself isn't a threat? Seems pretty hostile. Why is it used so often in flame wars?
>>
>>136072505
Nigger chink detected.

She looks pretty enough - doesn't change the fact that she is a cunt and deserves hard labour.

>following pregnancy
>>
>>136073265
Fk off with your freedom of speech u nasty burger no normal person does what she did and she goes to jail for that
>>
>>136073409
How is he a victim?
He wanted to kill himself and the girl helped him through it even though she knew it would get her into trouble later on.
>>
>>136073288
>People should be forced to live to keep their families and other people happy

Kill yourself.
>>
>>136073288
they have the right if the person they are saying it to wants them to say that
he wanted her to say all that stuff clearly
>>
>>136072965
I'm not exactly defending her, but what she said. Anyone should be able to say what they want. He could have blocked her, or tossed the phone out the window. At the end of the day he was a malfunctioning human.
>>
>>136067089

When will suicidal brainlets learn? Sigh.
>>
I'll say this about this situation. This dude let himself be used by some cunt for her own enjoyment.... this is his fault. But I always like remind people to look at the same situation if the roles were reversed. If a guy did this to a woman there would be such outrage. Women all over country would be screaming that he go to jail for life for forcing her to end her life.
>>
>>136073452
Kill yourself.
>>
>>136073442
doesnt matter
he got in the truck all by his big boy self
>>
>>136062689
I don't really give a fuck about this one way or the other, but as someone who has been behind prison (dui accident, didn't hurt anyone and have since sorted myself out) I assure you 15 months in prison will at best change her mindset on everything for her entire life, and at worst ruin her mental faculties. Prison for any length of time is not for the weak, and from what ive heard women prisoners are worst then men. Men at least become obsessed with honor and dignity when they're locked up most of the time. Just saying for all of you who think she won't suffer for what she did, those months are going to fucking eat her flesh and bone
>>
>>136072586
Reminder that your national target, Charles Manson, never actually did anything. He never killed anyone.

Yet you lambast him as the most evil man who ever lived, because the (((media))) tell you to.

All he was charged with in reality was using words, he supposedly told them to kill. That's it.
In reality, it was more to do with him and his people living outside of the kike run society.
>>
>>136073452
Shouldn't have been found guilty of anything. Freedom of speech. Hope she wins on appeal.
>>
>>136073746
>At the end of the day he was a malfunctioning human.
Now you're just giving a free pass for people to prey on the mentally ill and disturbed, which is why there are laws protecting these people.
>>
>>136073596
nope
its cant be a threat
im saying you should hurt yourself
how is that a threat?
>>
>>136073442
Definitely. Unless you can prove to me she gave him the idea to set it all up in the first place, I will believe he was determined to kill himself, and she could not have persuaded him NOT to it had she wanted to
>>
This dumb bitch was exercising free speech rights. It you tell a retard to "jump off a bridge" and he does so ---so what?
>>
>>136073646
I'm not saying she isn't an awful cunt. She is. She's a terrible person and probably should've be alive. But at the end of the day all she used are words. He was weak.
>>
>>136073895
Charles Manson had people killed against their will, which is bad. This guy chose to kill himself, which is ok because it's his body. Completely different.
>>
>>136074000
>Definitely.
That's a presupposition to support your non-argument. There is no way you can be definitively positive about that.
>>
>>136073876
Behind prison bars* sorry about the phone posting.
>>
>>136073950
wanting to die is not mental illness
>>
>>136065304
>he didn't want to die even though he killed himself
>>
>>136072965
>Where is the LINE.

No direct advocacy of somebody using violence against somebody, regardless of it's violence against themselves or somebody else.

People pulling weasel word shit like "Man, I could see how somebody in your situation would want to beat up a bunch of jews/kill themselves" judged on a case by case basis looking at the overall context and a persons history of pulling shit like this.

People arguing "Well yeah, he wasn't advocating violence explicitly or implicitly, but indirectly it could lead to..." is far past the line and is bullshit leftist mental gymnastics. Yet we're already gone that road here in cuckada.
>>
He would've done this with her or without her. I guess using scary words is a problem for you eurofucks, and leafs, but this is America.
>>
>>136074118
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_depressive_disorder

>>136074165
Read the texts.
>>
You freedom of speech fags are retarded. How about I ask a minor to send me her nudes? That's my freedom of speech right?
>>
File: 1497726623944.jpg (92KB, 348x488px) Image search: [Google]
1497726623944.jpg
92KB, 348x488px
>>136062689
>>
>>136066117
bug eyed genetic waste receptacle, that is likely the ugliest face i've seen all day and i've been lurking for hours
>>
>>136074118

depending on the circumstances it totally can be

if some 80 year old with terminal cancer decides to kill themself, they're probably not mentally ill

if an otherwise healthy teenager with a loving family decides to kill himself, it's probably indicative of mental illness
>>
>>136074256
>got back in the car
>on his own free will
theres a million fucking other mental illness's that make you want to kill yourself
tho you dont have to be mentally ill to want to kill yourself
>>
>>136074279
Solicitation of a minor is actually a crime. So nice comparison moron.
>>
>>136074430

what this girl did is actually a crime too...that's why she got convicted
>>
>>136074392
>theres a million fucking other mental illness's that make you want to kill yourself
Not an argument.
>>
>>136074430
>Solicitation of a minor is actually a crime. So nice comparison moron.

But it's just words so it cannot be illegal,right?

Muh fredum a spech
>>
>>136073900
>>136074028
Freedom of speech has limits also
>>
>>136074355
not always tho
what if he got ultra redpilled and wanted to kill himself?kek
>>
>>136074430
>what is manslaughter
>>
>>136062689

HOW IS THAT FOREHEAD SO LARGE?
>HOW IS THAT FOREHEAD SO LARGE?
>>
>>136062689
Well that's some bullshit.
>>
>>136074572
If there is a limit, "KYS" is not it.
>>
>>136074520
you are dumb like fucking wow
it is a argument im arguing that there are MANY mental illness that have suicidal thought symptoms
tho you do not have to be mentally ill to wan to kill yourself
im saying he didnt have to be mentally ill, we dont know
>>
>Latch on to a pathetic beta because you desire power over someone
>Groom him into a loyal dog over the course of several years
>Have him kill himself when you get bored of him so that you can get one final rush from manipulating him
This woman makes Charlie Manson look innocent, and anyone who thinks she's not a killer only believes such because they're putting the pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>136074430
BUH IS JUST WERDS
>>
>>136073584
As opposed to what? Defending a failure that took 9 months to produce, 18 years to feed? A person that takes a word of a random woman over his own? Or perhaps did he listen to his own word all along and simply needed confirmation?
>>136073746
I definitely agree. However the theme in this thread appears to be that she is responsible because he is pathetic. And im asking when are we supposed to take care of the pathetic ones? What is the circle of people that should be included around every pathetic person. And on top of that, there is alot of medical services dedicated to dealing with this shit and he didnt go to it obviously. So who the fuck is supposed to be responsible now?
>>136073950
Its a law so its good, perfect logic friend.
>>136074000
IF she literally was in a skype call with this idiot explaining him through visual images as well as speech on how to set everything up it would be the same as clicking the first search result after "How to kill myself"

>>136074173
So we should not have military or fighting sports? That seems like a bunch of advocacy of violence.

And no, saying "man i could see how you could harm others" is exactly what this thing is about. This situation is pure weasel shit.
Everyone can be a victim and the aggressor in these kind of situations depending on your MORALITY. People talk in this thread about morality like it is some law we all just follow. Fuck i could morally justify killing just about anything to myself but not to a person of faith. Whats immoral to a person of faith is an every day activity of a person thats not such. And they both believe they are moral and right and just.

I was called edgy earlier and ill be edgy once more.
If you have an incredibly diseased person and his disease spreads just everywhere around him through all means, are you immoral for declining him contact with society? The worst punishment?
>>
File: charles_manson_fb-865x452.jpg (51KB, 865x452px) Image search: [Google]
charles_manson_fb-865x452.jpg
51KB, 865x452px
>>136074774
>This woman makes Charlie Manson look innocent, and anyone who thinks she's not a killer only believes such because they're putting the pussy on a pedestal.

Mfw
>>
>>136074511
She got convicted because of a bad ruling, like plenty of people, and will hopefully win the appeal, like plenty of people.
>>
File: file.png (6KB, 680x29px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
6KB, 680x29px
>>136074772
>>
>>136074511
>>136074561
>>136074645
>asking for child porn is the same ass telling someone to kys
holy hell /pol/ is in fucking shambles
>>
>>136074774
It has nothing to do with here. If they were faggots and they same thing happened, I would be saying the same thing
>>
>>136074910
how do you know he had it?
>>
>>136074871
>Its a law so its good, perfect logic friend.
Laws protecting the mentally ill are perfectly fine, as are manslaughter laws where people happen to not be at fault or at fault.

Again, no argument coming from you at all.

>>136074951
You used the free speech card to defend this but won't use it to defend kiddy diddlers

top kek
>>
>>136062689
Seems to follow standard female sentencing guidelines. She'll have a book deal or Netflix special ready to go by the time she gets out. Then it's off to Beverly Hills
>>
>>136074951

she didn't just say "kys" you fucking moron. try reading the details of the case before you flap your cuntlips. this involved hundreds (maybe thousands) of communications (texts, calls, face-to-face convos) over a span of months. she even urged the guy (the guy she supposedly loved) to "get back in the car" when he indicated that he was getting cold feet about the whole thing. it's a bit deeper than a simple "kys"
>>
>>136062689
15 days is too much imho

>Typical sentences for manslaughter are 10 years plus

Sending SMSs is not manslaughter.

>Don't you see guys, it wasn't her fault even though she told him to get back in. She deserves to live a normal life!!!!111

YES SHE FUCKING TOLD HIM, HE'S THE ONE THAT DID IT

IT'S FUCKING CALLED TAKING RESPONSIBILITIES FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS

THIS FUCKING LEFTY BULLSHIT

KYS OP (hopefully I don't get charged with MS).
>>
File: 112385708.gif (336KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
112385708.gif
336KB, 500x275px
>>136071128
>you can't just tell people to kill themselves
Yes, yes, you can.
Go kill yourself.
tie a rope around your neck, attach it to a tree and kill yourself
remove yourself
neck yourself
die already
faggot
free speech, nigger
fuck you and your virtue-signaling, bitch
execute yourself
>>
>>136075177
that is asking for nude pics of children
that would go under threat because that preying on a child
unlike saying kys because that cant be a threat its just saying hurt yourself
>>
>>136074774
She didn't have any power over him. If she did she would have been able to get him to get help when she asked, but he refused that. He had power over her, to get her to eventually agree with his suicide whereas before she didn't want it. If all she could do was get a guy who had tried suicide multiple times to try one more time, like he inevitably would anyway, then she had no power.
>>
>>136062689
she shouldn't get into any trouble for this besides personal shame. Only people triggered by this are spergs.
>>
>>136062689
Tbh, the only reason why you're butthurt and bitching about this shit is because she's a woman, if the sexes were inverted you would be ok with him (hypothetically) getting such a low sentence.
>>
>>136062689
>So I told Conrad to kill himself and he actually did it, the absolute madman!
>>
>>136074951
If you're going to defend this woman's actions on the basis of free speech why arent you also doing it with asking for child porn.

Its his body and his free speech :^)
>>
>>136062689
>Pussypass

She did nothing wrong
>>
File: 1501344122015.jpg (116KB, 733x524px) Image search: [Google]
1501344122015.jpg
116KB, 733x524px
why isnt she just set free and law firms who brought suit fined 400k to be given to her for messing with her rep

also chage law schools of judge n lawyers
>>
>>136075296
>whine that you want to die and say you dont want help for months
>its the girl manipulating him!!
>he wanted her to die with him romeo and juliet style
she wasnt manipulating him fucking LOL
>>
>>136073739
Why the fuck are so many people strawmanning and equating arguments against advocacy of others commiting suicide to forcing people to live and not commit suicide?

Are you all retarded?

>>136073740
The issue I would raise with that logic is the persons family, friends, and community would nonetheless be distressed by the person commiting suicide. It is these people, even more than the person who actually commited suicide, who are protected by laws making it illegal to incite somebody into commiting suicide.

I'm sure we can think of a hypothetical scenerio where literally everybody wanted somebody to kill themselves and thus this is morally OK, but the law isn't designed to cover every hypothetical. In the vast vast majority of cases people are harmed by somebody commiting suicide, and this isn't even talking about the person that actually committed suicide who potentially loses out on the chance for things to fix themselves and be happy again. The majority of the community would rather not have people going around inciting other people to commit suicide, and especially would rather not live in a society where sadists went around pushing people into suicide and went unpunished, and thus the community in violently punishing those who encourage people to face such a violent end.

People can generally advocate for suicide, so long as this advocacy isn't directed at a specific person. I believe people should be able to assist others to commit suicide in special cases, such as with the terminally ill, under highly regulated ethical restraint. However, I believe in justice for everybody who loved a suicidal person and wished for them to live on, far more than I believe in the freedom of people to tell others to kill themselves.

>>136074871
I consider arguments against banning indirect incitement to violence to be completely bullshit as I said in the post you responded to. Only direct incitements of violence should be punished.
>>
>>136063077
>>136063420
>>136064138
>>136064316

Conspiracy to commit suicide
>>
>>136075296
I don't think it was over a span of months
>>136071803
See here, only a month and a half before his suicide, she was still trying to convince him not to do it. And yes all she did was say "KYS". Doesn't matter how many times she said it.
>>
File: 1 (6).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1 (6).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>136064443
Those trips.
>>
>>136062689
ITT: /pol/tards supporting censorship just as they claim the far left does because the alleged victim was an straight, white male just like most of the users in this board. identity politics at its finest.
>>
>>136073895
Pumped full of drugs. If you drug somebody and tell him to murder (with obvious previous planning), and he goes and kill somebody, I'm pretty sure it counts as a crime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK_9k5nwFio
>>
>>136075432
>asking a child for nude pics
thats a threat, preying on a minor
>>
>>136075779
>a question is a threat
...whos the anti free speech faggot here exactly?
>>
>>136075432
Fucking pedo's will hang pajeet.
>>
>>136062689
5-10 dickbean, but as you know this case was pretty murky in terms of what happened she didnt commit any act
>>
>>136075345
It is not beyond a reasonable doubt that the statement you were making was a genuine attempt to cause me to kill myself, so this would be de facto legal. It is only clear and blatant attempts to push somebody to suicide which are illegal. The girl in the OP knew the person was suicidal, and pushed him and pushed him into doing it for WEEKS. That's very different from an offhand comment telling somebody to kill themselves on a board with a culture of offensive humour.
>>
>>136075177
I tell you that just because it is the law doesnt mean its definitely good. You tell me laws are perfect and that concludes our discussion for the day. Top notch my friend. Youre too quick to claim "not an argument" for a person whose basic reply is "no you"
This law that you find "moral" you find so purely because you agree with those who made it. Anyone who doesnt agree with them finds it immoral.
Is it moral to put a person with a super powerful disease that spreads in every possible way, to solitary confinement? Because id rather be shot and killed than put into such a place, but to you that might not sound very moral when they kill me instead of doing such.
>>136075596
Lets say i agree with direct incitement vs indirect. Where is the line that differs the 2? Because we know each other? Because we talk? You know my face and name? You like me? You dont like me? Its more convenient for you to call it direct? We know each other personally? Is talk face to face more impactful than through the internet or text?
>>
>>136075681
Its probably the faggots from /r9k/ and T_D.
Fairly obvious the kikes are going to spin this case into more restrictions over speech but the morons are too wrapped up in their hate for women to see this.
>>
>>136075681
I've always supported censorship, advocating free speech doesn't mean you are in favor of all speech being free, it can simply mean you're in favor of more free speech than the status quo, or against suggestions to restrict speech further.

American-style restrictions on speech are perfectly fine with me.
>>
>>136062689
The bitch is evil.
>>
>>136075958
I think you are trying to explain for nothing this board is filled with 16 year olds that think they are funny when they didnt even read the case or have any understanding what actualy happened
>>muh free speech
>>
>>136076060
>I tell you that just because it is the law doesnt mean its definitely good.
I'm telling you protecting people who aren't in their right state of mind is a stable of Western Civilization. I'd be surprised if Serbia had any kind of manslaughter legislation, but that's more a joke considering I think it's more likely that you're just unaware of your own laws and US law.
>>
>>136075906
"hey officer what would you do if i took out my 9mm and shoot you in the head adn fuck you dead body can then shoot up the pd"
questions can be threats
preying on a child is threatening/ harassment
>>
>>136076206
>muh free speech
>>
>>136076274
>preying on a child and saying kys is the samething
kek
>>
File: 1487431255281.jpg (146KB, 440x457px) Image search: [Google]
1487431255281.jpg
146KB, 440x457px
>>136076206
>implying you can do anything when you're shot in the head
>>
>>136076206
>preying on a child is threatening/ harassment
And helping someone commit suicide is manslaughter.
>>
>>136076346
>free speech is fre speech until it's scary
Youre dumb bud
>>
>>136076204
And im telling you that even if the idea is good it doesnt mean its done in a good way.
Its always the story about the genie. A man asks a genie to be the richest in the world, and the genie makes him the only in the world.

And you consider that law moral yes?
I consider going to great extents to protect the mentally ill immoral. So what now? Where is the next step our discussion goes to? This is a discussion purely on feelings and nothing but.
>>
>>136076394
she didnt help him tho
>>
>>136076394
She didn't help him. She told him to kill himself. Not that there's anything wrong with helping someone commit suicide anyway.
>>
>>136076452
its free speech until threatening/ harassment
>>
>>136076480
>I consider going to great extents to protect the mentally ill immoral. So what now?
Now you're an amoral, moral relativist. Congratulations. Common thing in Eastern Europe, probably due to life being miserable and the land around you looking like shit.
>>
>>136076094

>Fairly obvious the kikes are going to spin this case into more restrictions over speech

do you have like...any evidence for this? any at all? and what additional restrictions on speech are going to be made, exactly? you aren't just making shit up, are you?
>>
>>136076581
Who makes that determination?
>>
>>136076530
The guy was mentally impaired and she took advantage of him for personal gain.
>>
>mentally impaired
you know this how?
well if you ask a minor for nudes that harassment
>>
>>136075596
>The issue I would raise with that logic is the persons family, friends, and community would nonetheless be distressed by the person commiting suicide.

So what? If I tell someone to become a homosexual, and they do it, their family might be distressed. Who cares.
>>
>>136076873
>>136076717
>>136076757
>>
>>136076912
I asked who makes that determination?
>>
>>136076757
No he wasn't. And how do you take advantage of someone by just telling them to do the thing they kept telling you they wanted to do for months.
>>
>>136076648
Why else would they imprison someone who did nothing wrong?
>>
>>136077035
who makes the determination than that what she said was not free speech?
>>
>>136076873
If someone actually commits suicide, then they are suffering depression or some other mental illness almost certainly. Suicide is not an answer even spiritually, so quit being nihilistic about this.
>>
>>136076489
And even if she did. Internet search helps you do so either way. Sue the internet?
>>136076581
He was harassing her and she responded.
>>136076643
Id say i enjoy life more so than you will ever and that due to the shit, i can appreciate the good all the better. Most suicides are in the richer countries.
Id argue that you are the amoral one. Whats the next step? Call each other names?
Are you attempting to insult me for thinking for myself rather than having others decide for me whats good and whats wrong?
>>136077044
Apparently you cannot suggest anyone to do anything otherwise you are taking advantage of them.
>>
>>136077158
>almost
well there you go
>>
>>136077146
Answer the question faggot, who determines that preying on childred is illegal?
>>
So speech is criminal? Case will be tossed on appeal and if it's not then be very afraid!
>>
File: reeee frog man.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
reeee frog man.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>136077250
>>
>>136077174
>Id argue that you are the amoral one.
You haven't done very well arguing this topic so I'm really not interested in anything else you don't have to offer.
>>
>>136075681
I've always supported censorship, advocating free speech doesn't mean you are in favor of all speech being free, it can simply mean you're in favor of more free speech than the status quo, or against suggestions to restrict speech further.

American-style restrictions on speech are perfectly fine with me.

>>136076060
Case by case basis, strongly depends on context and a judges judgement. There is some potential for abuse whenever you have a person interpreting the law, but that's the risk you take. I would agree with how the Americans enforce this law roughly where they only enforce it in fairly egregious cases.

I would say that saying to somebody "Kill yourself" is direct, whereas telling a person you know is suicidal "You're a worthless person" is indirect, and saying "All jews are scum" to a jewish person is also indirect. I'm actually fairly restrictive here, I don't think insulting a suicidal person should be illegal, just directly advocating suicide. I also think there has to be a repeated pattern, I don't think somebody getting emotional at an emotionally draining suicidal person and telling them to kill themselves once, and them actually doing it, qualifies as well. It's shit like this girl, who went on, for weeks, knowing somebody was suicidal, directly telling them to kill themselves, that qualifies.

I think a criminal punishment should be extremely rare, however, I think a civil judgement should be quite a bit easier to achieve, as if you get somebodies family member to kill themselves, you have to pay the toll to them. I don't think people on 4chan telling eachother to kill themselves should ever be punished, even in civil court, because you can make a reasonable argument suicidal people come here SPECIFICALLY SEEKING OUT people to tell them to kill themselves/livestream it/do a backflip so they can laugh to the irreverancy of 4chan. That's different from an intentional effort to drive somebody into the grave.
>>
fucking hate those eyebrows so much shill
>>
>>136077317
see? Thats how much of a chickenshit arguer you are
>>
>>136077146
Is it free speech to manipulate someone in a con so you're having them transfer money to you, or is it theft? She most certainly drove him to suicide since she had him attached through this fantasy and she pulled all the strings that she could pull, legal and illegal.
>>
>>136077420
your question was cancer
>>
>>136076877
Well that's why Russia bans people from doing that, but generally I think that's taking the law too broadly. Only incitement to do actual crimes, suicide technically being a crime, should be a crime.
>>
>>136077223
Yeah but the court evidence proves he was depressed, so I don't know what you're arguing over.
>>
>>136065304
Shut up Obama leaf. No one listens to you.
>>
>>136077491
you didnt answer it because it would reveal you to be a complete hypocritical retard
>>
>>136063062
No you fucking faggot, I wish I could sage your life like I'm sageing your shitty thread. She did nothing wrong and the guy was a total faggot.
>>
>>136077482
>She most certainly drove him to suicide since she had him attached through this fantasy and she pulled all the strings that she could pull
all you fags still think she was manipulating him
he wanted a qt gf to die with and you all still think he was the being manipulated
fucking idiots
>>
I need a dump on women on twitter telling women how to lie about being raped. For science...
>>
>>136076094

>gets accused of sexism
>freedom of speech, cUNT!!1!
>woman is sentenced for literally only words
>that bitch deserved to rot in hELL!!1!

/pol/ just demonstrated that their misogyny is bigger than their desire for freedom of speech
>>
>>136077546
Suicide is not a crime anywhere in the US. Nor should it be. Russia probably does that for religious reasons, however in America we have a separation of church and state.
>>
>>136076127
>I've always supported censorship
I stopped reading there.
>>
>>136077482
If I tell you to go rob a bank and you do it I am not guilty of robbery or even assisting in it. If I make it possible for you to do such that is a different matter.
>>
>>136077802
You got me there, fucked up.

Nonetheless, I think it's a reasonable place to draw a line.
>>
>>136077937
So you're arguing her words had no affect on him, on what basis?
>>
>>136078096
>he got in the car on his own free will
Thread posts: 374
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.