[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Speak English

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: bixnood.jpg (49KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
bixnood.jpg
49KB, 800x445px
Why are black people apparently incapable of speaking English? They really struggle with this. Even educated black people have the recognizable accent and it doesn't matter what region they are from. Blacks can't speak the language of the white man the same way as the white man.

Here is a supposed actress, Leslie Jones, attempting to speak proper English for an SNL bit. Usually one skill of an actor is the ability to mimic accents well. She absolutely can't do it.
https://youtu.be/f8PXvqYpGCM?t=3m54s skipp to 3:45 if it doesn't play.

The same can be said for Morgan Freeman who is clearly more talented and trained as a voice actor as well as being generally more well spoken than Leslie. He has an instantly recognizable accent. Are black just physically incapable of speaking our language? The larger lips and nostrils are obvious, but there must be a different design which makes certain things difficult. On the other hand, they can be very good at R&B style singing which could also be attributed to an inherent physical advantage there. Can we just recognize there are physical differences between blacks and Europeans that go beyond skin color?
>>
>>136059335
I once watched a few vids of a nigger youtuber born in Russia. He spoke perfectly normal. It's just your niggers. They are a different ethnicity. They still haven't assimilated apparently. That's why they speak their shitty nigger dialect.
>>
>>136060010
That's the thing. Many have been here for generations, yet a lot of first generation children of immigrants from other countries can speak a lot better than most black people whose ancestry in the US may even go back further than mine.
>>
>>136060373
That's because there are very few niggers in Russia, so they have to adapt to the larger society. On the other hand, some caucasian ethnicities who mostly live in one region among their own speak shitty Russian with a disgusting accent. Are niggers and whites still segregated (in practice, not in law)?
>>
Inferior brain

What do you expect
>>
>>136061506
>Are niggers and whites still segregated (in practice, not in law)?
For the most part. The thing is, I can understand this happening with so-called white trash areas, but with blacks it seems to be universal regardless of where they live or grow up. I'd be interested to hear a 100% Sub-Saharan raised by white parents in a predominantly white area.
>>
>>136061864
Just the brain though? You don't think they have a physically different vocal and nasal structure which could affect their ability to speak?
>>
File: voice-anatomy.jpg (53KB, 636x645px) Image search: [Google]
voice-anatomy.jpg
53KB, 636x645px
It has been studied btw. Not the disclaimer "B-b-but race is a social construct" before admitting the physical differences.
>The study used about one hundred and twenty individuals, of white American, African American, and Chinese descent, including both men and women. The researchers studied the dimensions of basically everything, from the lips to the bottom of the throat — working out exactly how much length and volume the different parts of the vocal tract gave different people. What they found were significant differences in some areas, including the inside of the mouth, the pharynx — the little pocket of space behind the flaps that come together when people swallow — and the vocal tract.
http://io9.gizmodo.com/5928125/do-people-of-different-races-have-different-voices
>>
>>136062705
>In males, researchers found an overall size gradient, with African American males having the smallest oral cavities, Chinese men having the largest, and white American males splitting the difference. Chinese women headed the list in terms of oral volume and just barely won out in total vocal tract volume, while white American women had by far the largest pharyngeal volume. African American women came in last in everything except oral volume, where they outdistanced white American women.
>ORAL VOLUME
>WHERE THEY OUTDISTANCED WHITE AMERICAN WOMEN
My sides.
>>
>>136063140
The author is really going out of her way to ignore these findings that show obvious differences for blacks.
>>
people are way too hard on americas blacks due to jewish propaganda, they've earned a place here give them a 12% slice of it when we balkanize imo
>>
>>136063739
Wtf are you talking about. Acknowledging physical differences can't be explained away be propaganda. It's readily observable.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.