[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Youtube Censorship - Creators for Change

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: creators.jpg (907KB, 1903x3832px) Image search: [Google]
creators.jpg
907KB, 1903x3832px
These are the "community" collaborators - notice anything?

39 people, only 3 of them are white (gay) men, and 3 are white (SJW) women. All of them promote the exact same ideology:

- pro LGBTQZP++
- pro black supremacy
- pro muslim supremacy
- pro illegal immigration into European countries
- pro anti-white hate speech

And so on, it's the typical Soros NGO checklist.

So why aren't there people fighting against their particular brand of hate? The list even has Franchesca Ramsey, who has practically dragged herself through the mud at the most recent Vidcon, and John Green who did the same. Why not write letters to Google/Alphabet/your congressman about this?
>>
>>136059222
Right Wing YouTube Squad. We need to be the enforcers.
>>
Gang stalking and harassment when?
>>
>>136059222
>Franchesca
Literally has no vids with positive like to dislike ratio.
>>
>>136059844
This is why I mentioned her, I know she's universally disliked by the "Youtube community" yet somehow she's in a position to rule over it. I can't say much about the others since I don't really watch black supremacist and muslim supremacist propaganda.
>>
File: rage.jpg (79KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
79KB, 900x900px
>>136059222

If Jews were actually as smart as they claim to be they would've seen this coming a long time ago. The political scene on youtube is dominated by the right and they know it. Their only course of action is censorship because they know they lost the ideological war.
>>
>>136059222
Why am I not surprised to see John Green on that fucking list.
>>
>>136060190
I never actually heard of him before Vidcon and the Sargon/Anita debacle where he defended Anita's rule-breaking behavior.

I actually haven't heard of 95% of this list before, where are they even finding these people?

But if you think about it, that's how it is in real life too, isn't it? You're always surprised by who's got Soros NGO backing, they usually seem like random nobodies.
>>
>>136059222
So, jews, muslims and dindus will be in full control of Jewtube content soon ? That's just like germany. Merkel will like this for sure.
>>
>>136059617
Aren't they doing it already? I heard that if you're a smaller channel they just disappear you and that's that. If you're bigger, you have to fight constant reports and counter various fraudulent claims.
>>
>>136059222
Franchesca and John Green are the only people on this entire list I even recognize
>>
File: 1501450052214.jpg (10KB, 250x316px) Image search: [Google]
1501450052214.jpg
10KB, 250x316px
>>136059222

there is only one solution - #boycottyoutube
we must create our own platform
>>
>>136068280
>there is only one solution - #boycottyoutube
>we must create our own platform
I think Minds is already an okay alternative platform for content.
>>
File: USA race census demographics.png (25KB, 597x421px) Image search: [Google]
USA race census demographics.png
25KB, 597x421px
>>136059222
USA ain't white and has lots of mentally ill faggots, color me surprised. As always you are what you allow. Democracy is a failed system, always was, it can't say no to other races, it can't say no to stupid shit people do with their sexuality, it simply is ok with every nigger and degeneracy.
>>
>>136069743
>USA ain't white

https://www.youtube.com/yt/creators-for-change/creators.html

I forgot the link in the OP. Hover over each one and you get their country's flag, they are not just from the USA, but from Germany, France, Belgium, Australia, UK, and an assortment of other third world countries that I don't know the flags of.
>>
>>136071060
Alright, I looked it up, it's: Oman, United Arab Emirates, India, Syria, Turkey, Indonesia, and Yemen. Again a rather interesting group.
>>
>>136071546
They should add people by percentage of their uploaded video usefulness on YouTube or even better to mark videos as racist and enable people to filter those videos out, instead of deleting the videos. Even better would be to stop using YouTube.
>>
>>136059222

>abdel en vrai

>dina torkia

>humza arshad

>nilam farooq

>omar hussein

is this an ISIS most wanted list?
>>
>>136059844
>He still thinks like/dislike ratio actually means something.
Get load a of this fucking nerd.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.