[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Brazilian Bogdanoff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_n9uiruof531r4rblro1_500.jpg (56KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9uiruof531r4rblro1_500.jpg
56KB, 500x667px
Anti-lgbt propaganda
Christian
Ex-military
Graduated in medicine, physics and math
Wanted to develop nuclear arms and nuclear energy
Anti-communist
Ultra-nationalistic
Named the jew (Soros)
Perfect dominance of the language
Called the commies dumb and retarded
Wanted to protect the national industry and the valorization of the natural resources by valorizing them
Named the international finance satan
>>
>>136058728
>Named the jew (Soros)
what?
>>
Who is he?
>>
Dr. Eneas Carneiro
>>
>>136058863

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnhtipFf4R4

During the 80s 90s 00s he already named GEORGE SOROS as a devil speculator, destroying our mineral marked, by buying up our iron and titanium national enterprise and giving them licenses for international speculators to grab.
>>
He was treated just like Ron Paul:

Ridiculed, called a neo-nazi, media gave her low quality coverage...
>>
File: eneas-prona.png (224KB, 596x407px) Image search: [Google]
eneas-prona.png
224KB, 596x407px
>>
>>136059082
crazy.

I remeber this guy on tv when I was a kid in brazil.
>>
>>136059219
In what ways is he not a neo Nazi?
>>
File: logan_trailer1.jpg (974KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
logan_trailer1.jpg
974KB, 1920x1080px
>>136058728
>Graduated in medicine, physics and math
fuck
>>
>>136059830

He never talked racial policies, he talked authority and order on the nation. Commies screeched FASCIST, as they always do.
>>
>>136059219

south american media was already kike owned in the 80's ? damn kikes...
>>
File: eneas2.jpg (43KB, 450x366px) Image search: [Google]
eneas2.jpg
43KB, 450x366px
More about him:

>born in poverty
>became the most known cardiologist of the country
>studied his way out of the slum
>called Lula, the communist faggot puppet, a retarded analphabet
>Always repeated the aristotle views of evil and ignorance
>Paraphrased Hitler, on his view on democracy being run by ignorant, mediocre and inferior man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE8IGalI_04
>>
>defended christian morality
>defended western heritage that Brazil received
>wanted to promote a militarist culture
>low-key fascist
>the ultimate red-pilled guy
>played the 5th symphony on the background on his television propaganda
>>
>>136060084
How is it not fascistic though to want whole groups of people killed or stripped of existing rights?
>>
>>136061397

He never advocated violence in any way against anyone
>>
>>136061536
So then what exactly did he say about gay people?
>>
>>136061750

That he didn't think that LGBT politics was desirable to the nation. This was before the fag parades. He just wanted to keep things how they were.
>>
I don't care about fag politics, they should't be persecuted, by fag politics should be BANNED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_1dOZO1PMU&spfreload=10
>>
It's a shame (they) killed him due the niobium thing, and people always mocked him. I always voted for him.
He tried to red pill people but his face and rhetoric never helped.
>>
>>136064026

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_1dOZO1PMU&spfreload=10

He need an efficient propaganda effort, great loss for the nation, instead, we got FHC the american dick sucker and Lula, the tranny promoter and his Dilma pet.
>>
>>136064278
He should use a different strategy, affiliate to a popular mafia shit PMDB or PSDB, play it slow
and get position on power and from there red pill people. But he was too honest, and honest people generally don't get too much far, this is politics for God sake.

You can be a genius in area, but you also must be great in others area too in order to succeed.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.