[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hope and solutions, greatly needed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 1500277915640.jpg (19KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1500277915640.jpg
19KB, 340x340px
A decade ago, I was a basic-bitch liberal. I could have never imagined that in 2017,.I would find myself among radical libertarians and fascists, seeking to preserve the white race..... and honestly, there's no place I'd rather be.

Is there any hope that we can make the West white again? Starting from Europe to the Americas / Australia, will my grandchildren live to see the day when white western nationalistic culture (with respect for individual liberties, calm down libertarians) becomes the norm again?
>>
File: FantheFireGoy.png (570KB, 555x776px) Image search: [Google]
FantheFireGoy.png
570KB, 555x776px
>>136058681
get off 4chan, run for office, subvert the degeneracy from the inside. I'm too busy so I just come here to whine about it.
>basic-bitch
you know the rules.
>>
>>136058681
1. Have at least 3 white children.

2. Become an "undocumented soldier."

See you in Valhalla OP.
>>
>>136059059

I'm actually aiming for at least 5-7. I already have a fascist aryan partner in mind. I will be able to support them through a STEM degree, and trades.

I know many martial arts, and own guns.
>>
>>136059059
Why become undocumented ?
>>
File: 1499692066926.jpg (178KB, 555x788px) Image search: [Google]
1499692066926.jpg
178KB, 555x788px
>>136059059
This
>>
>>136058681
Give up - there's no escape.. the liberals will get re-elected and will double down on their dealings during the Obama era.
>>
File: YuanEmperorAlbumGenghisPortrait.jpg (116KB, 468x600px) Image search: [Google]
YuanEmperorAlbumGenghisPortrait.jpg
116KB, 468x600px
Is it okay if I have many white children with many women. Like I'm thinking in the hundreds, obviously they'll grow up to be pieces of shits without a father. So am I doing more harm than good?
>>
>>136060657

Quantity of white children is not enough. Quality matters too. A father should be an active influence in a child's upbringing.

Everyone of those 5-7 kids will be kept short on pocket change, but long on hugs.
>>
>>136058681
/pol/ will not answer you much because you identified yourself as female
>females do this for a reason and even at a subconscious level , you know the reason
>>
>>136063115

I'm a fucking dude.
>>
>>136063115

Where in this thread did I say I was a woman?
>>
File: 1501681227791.jpg (54KB, 480x625px) Image search: [Google]
1501681227791.jpg
54KB, 480x625px
>>136058681
What they said>>136058892
>>136059059

The goyim are increasingly knowing. Having men in civil servant roles is the first step to enacting RWSS and ensuring a future for our people. Run for office. The fighters will follow in the wake of your action. Even in the face of overwhelming opposition, one man can make more difference than any of us want to admit.
>>
>>136058681
Here's what's coming, not based on wishful thinking but on history:

The U.S. will suffer a decade or more of widespread ethnic violence culminating in the rise of a militant white protestant nativist movement. This follows the pattern which gave rise to the Order of the Star Spangled Banner in the 19th century and the second Ku Klux Klan in the early 20th. Stability will be achieved in the 2020s with the restoration of the United States historically normative political stance as an explicitly white supremacist country. This follows the pattern of the establishment of race based slavery in the 17th century and the implementation of segregation in the 19th century.

The E.U. will peacefully unravel like the old Soviet Union did, but the damage has already been done. Just as the large influx of Jews and Slavs into Germany proceeding and during the Weimar Republic birthed the Nazi movement, the migration of Muslims combined with their crimes will see European nations develop militant nationalistic movements with intense anti-Muslim sentiments. Nationalistic alliances will form among European states, the Visegrad Group is an early manifestation, but these European nationalists will not turn on each other. Instead they will aim their hatred squarely at Muslims and the globalists (what Euros call Neo-Liberals) who unleashed them on Europe.

In the early to mid 2020s European states will begin expelling Muslims. This will provoke outrage in the Muslim world, and increased terrorism. In response to hostile posturing from Muslim governments, and increased Muslim violence within Europe, the nationalist alliances will unite around a war on Islam. Egypt and Turkey will be primary targets and suffer invasion and strategic bombing. These will not be wars of Liberation, or even conquest, but rather of annihilation.

cont...
>>
>>136066284

Only a few hundred thousand will die from direct attacks, but tens of millions will succumb to disease and starvation as bombing wrecks infrastructure. By the time it's done the death toll will exceed that of WW2, and it will be almost completely one sided. European casualties will most likely be under one hundred thousand, with approximately a hundred million Muslim dead.
>>
>>136066877

My dick is so hard right now, please don't stop this story. Will Europe return to being 100% white? Will we retake Constantinople?
>>
As soon as Whites, began to work actively at the local level (and higher), for an actual legal means to separate from their homelands and form White Enclaves, or White Nations... this will get immediately serious.

Learn about the "Conexit" and push it at the local level... That will create real change... even it's discussion, will create real change.

http://www.conexit.org
>>
>>136067679
>Will Europe return to being 100% white?

No, but it will be overwhelmingly white and adopt white supremacist laws. You have to remember that it's exposure to other races which teaches racism. This is why the U.S. and South Africa were officially racist, while Europe was divided by religion and nationality. Ironically, given that the left thinks diversity teaches tolerance, it will be the presence of non-whites in Europe which teaches Europeans to be racist.

>Will we retake Constantinople?

Most likely. I'd expect it would be spared the worst of the bombing and then taken by ground forces, so that the Christian history in the city can be preserved. The only reason I'm expecting any significant european casualties is because I expect major cities with Christian history like Constantinople and Alexandria to be "liberated" by ground forces. It;'s the one exception to my "annihilation not liberation" expectations for the war.

The most significant thing to understand about our current historical moment is that we've hit "peak liberalism". On both sides of the Atlantic, the left has spent the past two decades insisting we must tolerate the invasion of our countries and the murder and rape of our people, even of our children. The left has put itself on record demanding tolerance for the intolerable, and that's going to lead to the left getting violently purged from many western nations of the next decade. By the late 2020s we will be clearly transitioning from a post-modern era, to a post-liberal era. I expect we'll see a return to the political and social sensibilities of the 19th century, which are far more historically normative for the west than anything we've seen since the end of WW2.

/pol/ can go on about "Deus Vult" all it wants, but the real meme for the twenty first century will be "sinestra delenda est"; the left must be destroyed.
>>
File: tftd.jpg (99KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tftd.jpg
99KB, 500x750px
>>136058681
>.I would find myself among radical libertarians and fascists, seeking to preserve the white race
The "white race"?
Do you even know what that is?
Outside of some, originally and increasingly ill-defined, anglo-saxon cultural canon?
Does Quebec get included? Ireland? Russia? Ethiopia?
What does it mean "white race", exactly?

Is that actually what you want preserved or "restored". When you have done so, will all the problems you have identified with the present order be healed, and unlikely to return again? What are the problems? Do you even know? Or has /pol/ simple taught you to associate them with unfamiliar modernity, and their solutions with nostalgic antiquity?

What is the "white race"?
What is a "white west"?
What are its intrinsic values and what, fundamentally, makes "the White West" admirable? Money, wealth, "values", laws, "freedom", order, "growth"?
What are these values? Why are they admirable?
Or is being "white" simply enough? No matter no unjust or depraved or wretched or corrupt society becomes, emotionally "whiteness" will suffice? However that is defined.

/pol/ only offers answers and paths on the same shallow intellectual level as the present ruling class operates. Cheap sound-bite answers that solve nothing and serve only the interests of the speaker. A method of discourse that cannot even DEFINE the problem, only offer magical thinking -- "whiteness", "free markets", "diversity" -- that solves nothing.

To fall into this board is the same as falling into the lies of the Media. To uncritically internalise propaganda is to lose critical thought. Your mind will be drowned in deafening ignorances, left and right, and you will lose all lights in the storm.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.