[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HTG/: SOMETHING BIG IS IN LA Pt.5

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 107

File: Human-Trafficking-Hands.png (347KB, 682x663px) Image search: [Google]
Human-Trafficking-Hands.png
347KB, 682x663px
This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/%2Fhtg%2F/

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
http://archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, along with any smaller ones within the CA area in general. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Some current leads:
>Mayo Clinic
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Richard Branson
>San Juan Islands
>D.C. General Hospital
>Los Angeles, CA
>>
File: 1492281351131.png (374KB, 724x597px) Image search: [Google]
1492281351131.png
374KB, 724x597px
Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3
>>
File: 1492037281570.jpg (460KB, 800x542px) Image search: [Google]
1492037281570.jpg
460KB, 800x542px
>>136056305
Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3
>>
File: 1492037809488.jpg (135KB, 687x768px) Image search: [Google]
1492037809488.jpg
135KB, 687x768px
>>136056305
>>136056324
End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3
>>
How come the map doesn't have any information about the SF area? You'd think that area is crawling with trafficking and pizzagate shit.
>>
File: 1492046931256.png (61KB, 447x236px) Image search: [Google]
1492046931256.png
61KB, 447x236px
Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).
>>
>>136056375
We're just focusing on finding LA's main distribution center. We will probably move on to San Francisco once that's done.
>>
File: 1497815976101.jpg (665KB, 1024x771px) Image search: [Google]
1497815976101.jpg
665KB, 1024x771px
>>136056280
Daily Dose:
https://youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Thread Theme:
https://youtu.be/0KSOMA3QBU0
>>
>>136056730
Quite a few subliminal things in that music video/song.
>>
File: oya oya~.png (192KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
oya oya~.png
192KB, 600x630px
>>136057158
I hadn't noticed. On a different note, it's a pretty busy news day.
>>
>>136057158
Don't forget:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L93-7vRfxNs
>>
>>136057310
Spoiler alert. I haven't watched the full thing yet.
>>
>>136057310
That music video I wouldn't really define as subliminal, it seems pretty harmless actually. Here's an example of a music video that subliminal messages in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDnNF5cHCdo

I'm curious if anyone else notices them, though I probably shouldn't try to derail the thread too much.
>>
>>136056440
I thought you were doing Seattle? Well either way.

What leads do you have on the LA distribution center?
>>
>>136057285
I haven't been paying attention, any snippet that you can give me to look up?
>>
>>136057742
It wasn't supposed to be subliminal, it was supposed to be overt. Rumor was they knew somebody they suspected was "recruited."
>>
>>136056280
I live in the Heart of LA
what do?
>>
File: 1501744101479.png (2MB, 2530x1292px) Image search: [Google]
1501744101479.png
2MB, 2530x1292px
>>136057766
We're mapping the whole thing out.
>>
File: 1501744126087.png (1MB, 2530x1292px) Image search: [Google]
1501744126087.png
1MB, 2530x1292px
>>136057889
>>
>>136057883
Just help us research really. We're trying to find the main distribution center there. It's possible that it could be underground in fact.
>>
File: the fuck is this.png (235KB, 330x500px) Image search: [Google]
the fuck is this.png
235KB, 330x500px
>>136057781
Russia stuff, McMaster, Awan. There's a rival Alefantis thread >>136044944
>>
>>136057883
Help us find abandoned buildings downtown.

I already found one next to the old Hotel Figueroa.
>>
>>136057889
>>136057923
Unless Anon5 comes by with a better suggestion I would say we should start plotting abandoned buildings in LA on this map since those will be the Points of Interest.
>>
>>136057981
That Alefantis thread is a shill thread. I've seen multiple like it. The anon who originally said that probably was anon6 if I had to guess.
>>
>>136058053
Agreed
>>
File: 2.9.png (3MB, 1852x1248px) Image search: [Google]
2.9.png
3MB, 1852x1248px
Here's the thing with Hotel Figueroa: it's gutted but they are trying to pass it off as high end and already renovated. See their website:

http://archive.is/oWu5u
http://archive.is/I3Nm1

>owned by Leading Hotels of the World, Ltd.
http://archive.is/zm7cq
>executive team
http://archive.is/Uelqi
>>
>>136057889
Is that all you have? I'd guess from that it's in Beverly Hills,Hollywood, downtown or San Fernando, and secondary centers in Glendale or Pasadena. Honestly though these are the places I would guess anyway, how can you narrow it down?
>>
File: 2.10.png (517KB, 1244x1138px) Image search: [Google]
2.10.png
517KB, 1244x1138px
>>136058254
It was supposed to open in "Spring 2017" but it hasn't.
>>
>>136058339
It's either downtown or in Beverly Hills.

Points ot interest are Santa Monica, the Valley, Glendale, Pasadena, Long Beach and potentially Anaheim/Santa Ana
>>
>>136058254
>it's gutted but they are trying to pass it off as high end
There's a lot of bullshit like this in LA that's what the people there are known for
>>
>>136058438
>It's either downtown or in Beverly Hills.
Going off that map you mean, or is there more info?
>>
>>136058438
Here's something from the last thread:

Elon Musk tunnel gentlemen:

https://www.inverse.com/article/31511-elon-musk-the-boring-company-tunnel-route

From Sherman Oaks to LAX.
>>
>>136058622
>Continued:

>Starts in Sherman Oaks
>Stops in Westwood
fuck ucla
>Stops in Santa Monica
>Stops just east of Venice
>Stops in Culver City
>LAX here we go

For a tunnel that is supposedly gonna move at 200 mph, that's a lot of twists and turns. And Sherman Oaks isn't where you'd find manufaturing necessary for SpaceX. That's more Long Beach/Orange County.

I have no paint skills. Anyone wanna put that tunnel map onto the map that's already posted?
>>
>>136058472
>>136058530
Which is why we are graphing out all those points. Since it gives us data to examine.

The map. The locations with the most points of interest are in those areas.

>>136058622
That tunnel is planned, not actually created I understand
>>
>>136058750
Ah, I see. Thought it was interesting that the anon posted it. I believe there are other tunnels though.
>>
>Post from last thread:

I'd like to point out that the City of L.A. has a major underground bunker built only for the city government in case of civil unrest or some other event for continuity of government purposes. I wanna say it was finished around 2002, but I don't honestly remember.

This underground bunker is maintained but not used because there have been no incidents requiring it.

Could it be the city built this bunker, connecting it with a series of tunnels, all of which lead to this distribution center? Supposedly the center of this bunker is right under the main city building on Figueroa in downtown.

I don't honestly know, but I am throwing that out there.
>>
>>136058917
The Los Coyote Club could also be another distribution center.
>>
>>136058530
Between the 2 I would guess Beverly Hills just because downtown LA is a mess and there's so much traffic that flows through there. Also it makes sense for there to be a lot of dots downtown, it is the most concentration of businesses but Beverly Hills not so much.

You'll need to narrow it down in Beverly Hills or if I'm wrong downtown. IMO this map isn't nearly enough and there's only so much space for markers.

You need more intel for this, these are very wealthy circles with a lot of resoures to cover their tracks I'd assume.
>>
>>136058833
There was a subway in LA that was never finished because competing business interests opposed it supposedly:

http://www.awalkerinla.com/2012/05/11/las-original-subway/

The main entrance is a few blocks way from the Figueroa. I am still focusing on looking for abandoned buildings though.
>>
>>136059227
Are we sure that the main distribution center would be near the clusters on the map though? Isn't there a phrase "don't shit where you sleep"? I'm not certain, but it is something to think about in order to consider all of our options.
>>
>>136059365
Yes. It will be at the center of all the routes going in/out. That's just simple logistics.
>>
>>136059365
>>136059520
just overlap your maps with sites of catholic churches
>>
>>136059520
I see, that would probably make more sense. Not all that great with logistics so I'll take your word for it.
>>
>>136059645
The main Distribution Center can't be far from the other points of interest. The high volumes of traffic would create suspicion. In fact, a place like downtown makes a lot of sense because it has a lot of traffic running through it including semi trucks and larger vehicles.
>>
Since anon6 is undoubtedly posting in this thread, posing as an investigator, I'm just dropping by to casually greet him and informing him I'm waiting with delight for his next act of wrecking gullible morons
Peace
>>
>>136059993
t. algerian subhuman
>>
>>136056280
Woah, woah. I've been gone from /pol/ for less than a day what in the hell is going on? Can I get a 5th Gear Gestalt?
>>
File: 149756144151.jpg (282KB, 1242x1179px) Image search: [Google]
149756144151.jpg
282KB, 1242x1179px
>>136057889
jesus christ. This HAS to be anon6. It's literally a map of LA just covered in colored dots. This is too stupid to not be a troll.
>>
File: drink your coffee.jpg (133KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
drink your coffee.jpg
133KB, 819x1024px
Bump
>>
File: reptiles31_01a.gif (49KB, 700x846px) Image search: [Google]
reptiles31_01a.gif
49KB, 700x846px
>>136059325
this. there are alot of tunnels still under LA. In Echo Park / Los Feliz areas alone there are tunnels that go under the streets that are no longer in use.

>http://www.atlasobscura.com/places/underground-tunnels-los-angeles

Im sure there are better links with maps. There was also this guy saying this back in the 30s- pic related.
>>
>>136060328
I'm starting to get a feel of who Anon6 was in the previous threads. He has a certain posting style, the person who posted that map does not share it.
>>
>>136059365
I wouldn't be sure about anything in this until real intel comes in.

Meanwhile Alefantis/Rothschild's first name was just found
>>136057352 connected with phone numbers and addresses
>>136059870
so if you want to do genuine research this is your chance.
http://archive.is/uCqWb
>>
>>136060694
Thanks for just revealing yourself shill.
>>
>>136060551
so you're a turbo schizo autist? Nah, it's too funny to not be a troll, and you've got almost half of all the posts in this thread. You can only be Frank or A6. Good work A6.
>>
>>136060547
Interesting. I am trying to not look into tunnels right now though.

>>136060551
>spend 10 hours on that map
>anon6 gets the credit
Someone spine beetle that fucker
>>
File: map cleanup.png (2MB, 2530x1292px) Image search: [Google]
map cleanup.png
2MB, 2530x1292px
>>136057889
I cleaned up your arrows a little. People will take it a bit more seriously if it looks professional.
Did you notice that there's no dots around where the boats supposedly dock? That means that there's probably a type of front business that we haven't considered yet, since you'd be assuming they'd have fronts right at the ports.
>>
>>136060864
Thanks for the cleanup, but the port of LA has several shipping companies (brown) which are marked.
>>
>>136061000
Alright good. Anything else you want cleaned up while I'm here?

Checked.
>>
>>136060794
>no not James!
>calls me the shill
>>
>>136061075
Not right now, need to start looking around hotspots like Beverly Hills and downtown to identify buildings that are abandoned/fenced off/condemned.
>>
File: Screenshot (121).png (3MB, 1920x949px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (121).png
3MB, 1920x949px
I think I may have found one such abandoned place here.
>>
>>136061316
Address?
>>
File: art gallery.jpg (695KB, 2994x2256px) Image search: [Google]
art gallery.jpg
695KB, 2994x2256px
>>136061316
Is that an art gallery nearby?
>>
>>136061469
516 Alameda St Los Angeles, CA 90013

The building next to it on the left.
>>
>>136061516
It is actually.
>>
>>136060864
If i had to take a guess I would say this beach is where they drop em:

Nicknamed "Billionaire's Beach" — an homage to the ultra-wealthy residents who call it home — Carbon Beach is a 1.5-mile stretch of sand that sits between the iconic Pacific Coast Highway and the glistening Pacific Ocean in Malibu, California.

Up until mid-2015, the beach was largely closed off to the public. But now, after a decades-long, complicated legal battle between the state and homeowners, its 70-plus residences share their backyard with tourists and beachgoers from sun up to sun down.

http://www.businessinsider. com/photos-malibu-billionaire-beach-homes-2017-7
>>
>>136059583
Oh shit, isnt podesta catholic?
>>
File: IMG_4351.jpg (193KB, 638x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4351.jpg
193KB, 638x425px
here's a hint... pic related!
>>
File: cold storage.png (2MB, 1267x779px) Image search: [Google]
cold storage.png
2MB, 1267x779px
>>136061316
This is right next door. Giant warehouse.
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>136057889
>>136057923
>>136060864

Add Studio's to the Map.

>>136059365
>>136059520
>>136059645

Distribution Centers don't just send things out, they also receive things.
>>
>>136061541
Interesting.

Notice how users are popping in with new "leads" now that we are starting to look around LA for abandoned buildings.
>>
>>136062128
Art studios? Alright I will add that.

I know, I was trying to explain that to him.
>>
File: astro food service.png (2MB, 1003x866px) Image search: [Google]
astro food service.png
2MB, 1003x866px
>>136061889
Tons of warehouses here. Pic is astro food service.
>>
>>136062128
>>136062277
Or did you mean movie studios?
>>
>>136056280
>>136062128

Look for the larger "Abandoned" Buildings & Warehouses.

>>136062277
>>136062345

Movie Studio's for now.
>>
File: Serco warehouse layout.jpg (103KB, 1120x600px) Image search: [Google]
Serco warehouse layout.jpg
103KB, 1120x600px
>>136062324
That one looks like one of these designs, good for shipping and recieving
>>
>>136062437
Do buildings like old fire stations and Department of Water and Power count? Or are those not big enough.

Shills are back to posting CP, kek.
>>
File: shaft vent.png (453KB, 610x334px) Image search: [Google]
shaft vent.png
453KB, 610x334px
>>136057980
Does this look like an underground ventilation pump to you? It's in the middle of a parking lot, and I don't see ducting going to the nearby buildings.
>>
>>136062898
I'm not sure, A5 is probably right though that we should be looking for the larger "abandoned buildings" and warehouses. I'm not too sure about the underground thing or not.
>>
>>136063188
It's right next to Astro Food services which is why I ask.
>>136062324
>>
>>136062620

1) Those wouldn't be big enough.
>>
bumperhino
>>
>>136063573
Ok. Graphing out movie studios.

I hear that word is getting around about /HTG/
>>
File: Conan of Aquilonia.jpg (347KB, 900x1246px) Image search: [Google]
Conan of Aquilonia.jpg
347KB, 900x1246px
>>136056305
Oklahoma the only safe spot...
>>
File: 62937056_p0.png (3MB, 1191x1684px) Image search: [Google]
62937056_p0.png
3MB, 1191x1684px
>>136064157
It's not though. The map is just incomplete.
>>
File: 12394871239847.jpg (138KB, 900x879px) Image search: [Google]
12394871239847.jpg
138KB, 900x879px
>>136064254
figures
>>
>>136056440
It's all about the ports dude. The chinese send containers full of people through the ports.
>>
File: 1499205434971.png (160KB, 250x359px) Image search: [Google]
1499205434971.png
160KB, 250x359px
>>136064485
I can post some cute anime girls to cheer you up.
>>
>>136063838

1) Since it's LA, those are very important.

2) Investigations that are making waves tend to do that.

>>136064510

Ports definitely should be included on the Map.
>>
File: map background.png (311KB, 724x597px) Image search: [Google]
map background.png
311KB, 724x597px
>>136064254
Here's one that's much easier on the eyes, plus the background distracts from the contents less.
>>
>>136063838
Are there threads about it or something? I hadn't noticed anything as of late.
>>
>>136056730
Allistar crawley https://youtu.be/jsm6WI5i7p0
>>
>>136065551
I was talking about imageboards. Our work is getting noticed in the real world.
>>
>>136065851
Wasn't
>>
>>136065851
>>136065894
Wait, really? How so?
>>
File: investigation .jpg (1MB, 2530x1292px) Image search: [Google]
investigation .jpg
1MB, 2530x1292px
updated the map to include some more points of interests. this investigation is starting to really heat up. we need boots on the ground to check out each area.
>>
>>136066076
Reminder that this guy is a shill.
>>
>>136066250
looks like this really upset you shill. is there something on this map that you shills are trying to hide? we need to dig deeper
>>
File: 1401775011565.png (83KB, 528x577px) Image search: [Google]
1401775011565.png
83KB, 528x577px
>>136065851
>>
>>136066250

Let's just focus on the Investigation.

1) Movie Studio's & Ports being added to the "Clock".

2) Looking at the larger Warehouses & "Abandoned" Buildings.
>>
>>136066076
bump, we need to get this information out there
>>
File: huge warehouse.png (2MB, 931x863px) Image search: [Google]
huge warehouse.png
2MB, 931x863px
>>136067055
This is right next to canyon wholesale provisions, as is the other warehouse and the vent I posted.
Look suspicious to you?
>>
>>136067656
no dont do it noooo
>t. Roger Achilles Rothschild
>>
>>136067879
you won't win. this investigation will stop you globalist's for good.
>>136066076
>>
File: 1403118105746.jpg (756KB, 799x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1403118105746.jpg
756KB, 799x1200px
>>136068100
Who do you think you're fooling?
>>
>>136065983
Some people I talk to/have contact with told me

Look around for warehouses while I graph out these movie studios
>>
>>136067703

1) Keep track of the large ones you find & then go over them after they are all compiled.

>>136068746

Don't forget to add Ports.
>>
>>136068746
Looking for them now, should I be including just the ones that seem suspicious/abandoned or just any large ones that I find?
>>
File: frazzled witch girl.jpg (100KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
frazzled witch girl.jpg
100KB, 600x600px
>>136065849
I'm not watching all that.
>>
>>136068658
do you do anything except post anime pictures you weeb? Fuck off, this investigation is important
>>
File: 'Cause I FEEEEEEEL.gif (222KB, 537x439px) Image search: [Google]
'Cause I FEEEEEEEL.gif
222KB, 537x439px
>>136069018
I just bump the threads.
>>
File: literally pizzagate.png (933KB, 648x1428px) Image search: [Google]
literally pizzagate.png
933KB, 648x1428px
>>
>>136068840
When you say ports, do you mean ones that a large ship can come through or any that a yacht could berth at?
>>
File: 1501639506742.jpg (79KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1501639506742.jpg
79KB, 736x736px
>>136069385
i heard this on the radio the other day and completely forgot- thanks for reminding me!

someone needs to go put a podesta wheatpaste on this with the hashtag pizzagate
>>
>>136069442

Large Ships(Container).
>>
File: cc and nz.png (2MB, 1100x759px) Image search: [Google]
cc and nz.png
2MB, 1100x759px
Well look here. Consulate right next to comedy central, who just so happens to be building a bunch of new large buildings, and excavating a few lots nearby.
>>
>>136069912
In the Los Angeles Area that would just be the Port of Los Angeles/Long Beach (LA Harbor Region) which I have marked. I can try to make it more clear for people.
>>
>>136069817
John Podesta is a PEDOPHILE!
>>
>>136068100
>chasing his tail for the guy who ays Alefantis/Rothschild innocent
>this investigation will stop you globalist's for good
W/e you say faggot, add some more dots kek you're on the Alefantis side

And they're not "globalists", they're jews.
>>
>>136069385
here are some links:

> https://www.instagram.com/rocknpies/
> https://www.instagram.com/never1959/?hl=en

only one picture of a an all seeing eye pizza
>>
>>136070244
Careful anon you'll scare Frank
>>
File: 1501640613118.gif (2MB, 200x148px) Image search: [Google]
1501640613118.gif
2MB, 200x148px
>>136070244
OMG he is? I had no idea. Tell me more!!!
>>
>>136070102

It's a Point of Interest just like LAX.

>>136070244

DNC only allows people to get to certain positions if they do certain things.
>>
>>136070102
Kek you said this was shill disinfo a couple days ago

Wtf are you idiots doing will you map the whole world before you catch on
>>
No they move it every 15 hours look again
>>
>>136070615
Gas yourself shill.
>>
>>136070615
Oh ok, I will mark it like the others.

If the DNC has that policy, is Kamala Harris into some foul shit?
>>
File: Rock'n Pies.jpg (139KB, 442x592px) Image search: [Google]
Rock'n Pies.jpg
139KB, 442x592px
>>136070294
Neat.
>>
map cleanup.png
2MB, 2530x1292px
>>136070023
Marked down the consulate and made a new category for international players.
>>
>>136070251
fuck off you shill. Anon5 confirmed that not all Jew's are bad, it's the globalists that we have to stop.
>>
map cleanup.png
2MB, 2530x1292px
>>136071090
Hey OP, looks like your map has some cut off points, I just fixed a few.
>>
>>136071344
I actually did not make that map, but thank you for your contribution.
>>
>>136071290
Oh well if (((Anon5))) confirmed it, that means he's not a jew.

>SS gassed the jews
>need to kill more whites and arabs Hamas is next to get it
>(((based))) anon5
>>
>>136057923
That's pretty fucked.
>>
Anon5 is a lying Jew psyop artist larping autist who needs to shut his lying jewish mouth.
>>
File: proofs.webm (889KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
proofs.webm
889KB, 320x240px
>>136071796
>>
>>136071591

Anon5 already proved you are shills from lefty pol, fuck off.

keep this bumped >>136066076
shills started pouring in after we dropped this update bomb
>>
File: 2132844-darkknightrises20111201.jpg (29KB, 425x640px) Image search: [Google]
2132844-darkknightrises20111201.jpg
29KB, 425x640px
>>136056280
you missed the main link for the tongs shadow government of california

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Consolidated_Benevolent_Association

(They chose to call themselves Six Companies, Inc. as an allusion to Chinese Six Companies, where Chinese tongs in California took their grievances)

hope that helps
>>
File: shill6 flag.png (21KB, 836x263px) Image search: [Google]
shill6 flag.png
21KB, 836x263px
>>136071796
>Ancap flag
Now (((who))) do we know who uses those?
>>
Both the anime posting kike and anon5 are both shills. I'm the one who posts most of the good leads and in EWO and these faggots totally hijacked my shit and they are throwing in a retarded amount off Jewish red-herrings into the discourse.

When the next Edgar Maddison Welch false flag happens and media screencaps these falseflag threads remember the anarcho-capitalist who warned you. Screencap this post.
>>
>>136072042
Good to see you decided to come by.

I thought that marking the Hop Sing Tong would be sufficient, but I can mark this down as well since it is related.

>>136071090
I've just updated the map to show movie/film studios so you might want to re mark that on the new one. Formatting and then will post.
>>
I'm a canadian posting at my Job so idgaf what you say. Go through the archives you'll see a canadian who BTFO's anon5 and his kikery every single day. I've been busy these past few days so Frank had free reign to spread disinformation with his hookednosed friend but I'm back.
>>
File: y.png (779KB, 790x877px) Image search: [Google]
y.png
779KB, 790x877px
>>136072042
the chinese were blocked from immigrating to america because they did this in the 20th century
>>
File: Disconcerted.png (359KB, 595x580px) Image search: [Google]
Disconcerted.png
359KB, 595x580px
>>136072105
Whoa, what do you have against me?
>>
>>136072358
You're a Frank-enabler and a massive faggot bumping these datamining red-herrings concocted by your friends in the intelligence/private contractor companies
>>
File: z.png (647KB, 989x568px) Image search: [Google]
z.png
647KB, 989x568px
>>136072353
http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn85042462/1905-09-24/ed-1/seq-32/#date1=1789&index=0&rows=20&words=CHINESE+Chinese+COMPANIES+Companies+SIX+Six&searchType=basic&sequence=0&state=&date2=1924&proxtext=chinese+six+companies&y=0&x=0&dateFilterType=yearRange&page=1

there is enough information there to tell you how they are operating

they dont change style much, neither do the mexican cartels

you do great work brothers

The Fire Rises
>>
File: seriously.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>136072475
What am I supposed to do? Take over the investigation?
>>
Anon "Mossad tried to stop 9/11" 5 and his friend who posts lewd anime pics in threads strictly dedicated to blowing the lid off pedorings.

Both are here everyday, posting at the same times. Really makes gets the noggin' joggin'
>>
>>136071921
>Proved it by saying it again and again to anons who dont think.
>>136071290
>Anon5 confirmed that not all Jew's are bad, it's the globalists that we have to stop
You know who else says this?
(((Alex Jones/Bill HIcks)))
every controll opposition

Defending the jews is MSM/plebbit tier if you want to do that here it's frowned upon.

If you only had a brain, this would redpill you on Frank and his (((agenda))) he's defending Alefantis and the cabal because he's jewish too.

But if you don't thnk so, ok, show me how you know he's telling the truth. All the different evidence he showed you/said to look up yourself.
>>
>>136072238
>Hop Sing Tong
https://www.flickr.com/photos/seattleredcross/4314984272

On Monday, January 25, the Chinese fraternal organization Hop Sing Tong sponsored one of the first large community fundraisers in Seattle for Haiti. The event drew 400 attendees on short notice and raised almost $23,000 for Red Cross earthquake relief efforts.
>>
File: 1501724164762.png (273KB, 752x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501724164762.png
273KB, 752x900px
>>136072688
see >>136069184
>>
File: screaming old man.jpg (33KB, 448x439px) Image search: [Google]
screaming old man.jpg
33KB, 448x439px
>start getting into urban planning
>learn about what LA has done for the past 50 years
>>
File: LA 1.png (2MB, 2530x1292px) Image search: [Google]
LA 1.png
2MB, 2530x1292px
Updated with movie/film studios
>>
File: 2spooky.jpg (105KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
2spooky.jpg
105KB, 800x450px
>>136072042
>Benevolent Association
That name tho
>>
>>136072042
>>136072353
>>136072765
Rundown of Chinese infiltration in California in case anyone wants to read about it. They are making moves on Hollywood along with the Saudis.

http://archive.is/cdQ7D
>>
File: Bane_TDKR3.jpg (49KB, 470x706px) Image search: [Google]
Bane_TDKR3.jpg
49KB, 470x706px
>>136072765
http://www.thedailybeast.com/the-mayor-who-took-down-the-mafia-that-ruined-rome

According to transcripts from wiretaps collected over the past year, the group has even been siphoning off profits from refugee centers and bolstering petty criminals, including Gypsies who run unchecked in the city’s high-traffic tourist areas. “Do you have any idea how much I can make on these immigrants?” Carminati wingman Salvatore Buzzi was caught telling an associate, bragging about making a €40 million profit (about $49 million) on everything from migrant housing to fake contracts for liaison services between the Rom and Sinti shelters and city hall. “It’s a lot more profitable than drug-trafficking.”

the worldwide mafia is behind all 'refugee' stuff. none of it is legitimate

they build shanty towns, get government grants for them, bring in people, turn them into slave labor, and then if they protest

they burn the apartment building

pizza restaurants, chinese, indian, etc. all part of this network

this is war for the soul of america as it fights a worldwide cartel

The Fire Rises
>>
File: investigation 2.jpg (1MB, 2530x1292px) Image search: [Google]
investigation 2.jpg
1MB, 2530x1292px
>>136073076
>>136066076

updated again. It's very possible that globalist's have also been training dolphins to traffick children. We need an LA anon to take some scuba gear out to these locations
>>
map cleanup.png
2MB, 2530x1292px
>>136073076
Here, use this. It restores the semi deleted locations.
>>
Pizzagate is like goy bait. It was designed to get big, especially with the youtube algorithms in it's early days. If they really wanted to suppress the truth why wouldn't the Jews just make a slight modified change to their already carefully tailored algorithms? It's because they wanted to provoke people into falling into a trap, they probably wanted to create a real vigilante "Edgar Maddison Welch" type by releasing the info to a LIMITED HANGOUT OPERATION. They even called in their main goy Alex Jones to shut it down? Any of you turbo autists remember "Sharif Silmi" and his comet ping pong witness video with the fat man? If you haven't then you should, it's crisis acting 101. There is a big pedophile ring in Washington DC but you need to dig deep into ICMEC/NCMEC and that haiti organization Max Maccoby/Laura Silsby were involved with. Almost everything else is a jewish red-herring.
>>
>>136071344
>>136073076
Looking like they take the 2 highway(Santa Monica Blvd) to the 101, Interestingly there is a sex shop (pleasure chest) that a friend of mine told went to and got invited to a sex club back in the 90's(Club was somewhere on Olympic but can't recall exactly). Might be involved.
>>
File: terminal orchestra.jpg (189KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
terminal orchestra.jpg
189KB, 1200x900px
>>136073616
>>136073692
Just go away, geez.
>>
>>136073565
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-40301289

the reason the refugees were paid off was the fear of the government coming under investigation and the organized crime they participated in coming to light

if it was found that they had put refugees into these buildings knowing they didn't pass code and received money in kickbacks to their companies and donations to their campaigns

well, lets just say luxury apartments are cheap in comparison
>>
LA 1.png
2MB, 2530x1292px
>>136073643
I just fixed some text because it was bothering me.

Where are the consulates? If we are going to add them then we might want to be more specific than just saying it's a place with "international involvement"

Or we might want to make a B&W version to graph out stuff like that. So that you can only see areas where international groups have operations.
>>
>>136073765
>https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@psyopsx1000/potential-false-flag-incoming

I already documented your kikery right here. I might have jumped the gun by a few weeks. But I knew /htg/ was some bullshit since day 1
>>
>>136073763
Interesting. Now that movie studios are on the map you can start to figure out where Power Structures are located in LA.
>>
>>136073935
For the record, /htg/ goes back to February/April.
>>
>>136073860
Why does the stuff on the right keep getting deleted?
>>
File: 1501726519761.jpg (30KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
1501726519761.jpg
30KB, 500x328px
>>136072072
Frank you said that to me last night when I told you to show ur boi-pucci. I know for sure now that you are proxy fagging for sure now. You need to kys.
>>
>>136074037
I only see one or two spots that got deleted. I think that might have to do with the image being zoomed in while I graph stuff. It's just an accident.
>>
>>136074034
HTG was nothing more then red-herrings injected into semi=productive autism to hijack it and mutate into useful idiocy and larping
>>
>>136073765
you can't hide the truth shill, keep this thread bumped

>>136073616
>>136066076
we need to dig deeper
>>
>>136074142
Just add to >>136073643
The consulate is right next to comedy central, which you already covered so I figured it was redundant.
>>
File: 1491854748121.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491854748121.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>136074164
What's wrong with LARPing?
>>
>>136073076
Setting the world on fire anon but you need more colors
>>136073616
This guy gets it.
>>
File: 1491090703450.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491090703450.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
>>136056280
WE NEED TO SAVE THE KIDS

IS THIS RELATED TO SETH RICH?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
>>
>>136074422
>Politics board
>Roleplaying
>>
File: 1499576445810.jpg (92KB, 640x580px) Image search: [Google]
1499576445810.jpg
92KB, 640x580px
Frank you said that to me last night when I told you to show ur boi-pucci. I know for sure now that you are proxy fagging. You need to kys.
>>
File: 23r4545.png (407KB, 760x1058px) Image search: [Google]
23r4545.png
407KB, 760x1058px
>>136073860
>>136074341
The map is starting to overlap a lot

We're getting shilled hard, what should I add to the map next?
>>
>>136073854
this may or may not be something but this is the type of suspicious stuff you would want to look at in conjunction with your trafficking leads

http://ktla.com/2017/03/12/lafd-battles-downtown-l-a-building-fire/

http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/19515660/1225-E-8th-Street-Los-Angeles-CA/
>>
>>136074508
You should add a question.
>>
>>136074508
if you can find fires, noise disturbances, etc. and overlap police/fire department issues

it should become very clear where your best leads are
>>
>>136074516
>>136074704
Interesting. I will keep those in mind. I have a few local spots I remember being potential hotspots for trafficking as well.
>>
>>136074508
Be careful anon this is a shill>>136073860
He doesnt want this guy
>>136073616
to find out the truth THE SHILLS ARE SO RATTLED ZOMG
>>
>>136074508
Add that you're a lying faggot and your gay ass CIA memes are shit and inorganic. Anyone who lurks these threads regularly can see through your bullshit
>>
File: 1401296708714.jpg (6KB, 152x225px) Image search: [Google]
1401296708714.jpg
6KB, 152x225px
>>136074508
At some point people are going to have to look at clusters in street view or on foot before moving onto digging through social media.
>>
>>136073076

Shills are even targeting you.(When they are not busy attacking each-other or saying everyone else is a Proxy/Frank/Jew/Disinfo)

>>136073076
>>136073643
>>136073946

The "Clock" is coming together. LA's Main Distribution Center is close to being located.

Notice the increase in Shilling as this thread continues.

>>136074508

Homeless Shelters, Rail-Yards & Airports
>>
>>136074896
You said that two shills left after last night. What happened to them?
>>
>>136074896
Shalom Frank
>>
>>136073616
HOLY SHIT SHILLS BTFO
>>136074896
Jesus Christ Frank I apologize. I see the smoking gun you were dropping bread crumbs towards, I was ignorant and Jealous. In retrospect, I shouldn't have gone so hard on you. I knew it was the (((Dolphins))) have no shame
>>
>>136074896
Damn, we are starting to run out of colors to graph with on the clock. I'm gonna have to start getting creative.

It's getting more intense and I'm assuming that's because we're a day or two away from locating this Distribution Center.

>>136074988
Nothing good happens to shills anon, they are too stupid to live.
>>
>>136074988
The spine beetles got them goy
>>
>>136074762
https://data.lacounty.gov/Criminal/HEAT-MAP-Violent-crimes-within-the-last-12-months/ivnt-3nrc/data
>>
>>136075195
Once this map is ready. I will probably make it black and white, then make multiple versions showing things like this.

Will make it easier for us to do a clean sweep of the city.
>>
>>136075171
>they are too stupid to live.
No more lies Frank is this you
TELL THE TRUTH KIKE
>>
>The shills have arrived
Shame it was only two.
>>
File: bunny scrubbing the floor.jpg (109KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bunny scrubbing the floor.jpg
109KB, 1024x768px
>>136075321
>clean sweep
Once we have automated cars with cameras patrolling the streets, anons won't even have to put themselves in harm's way.
>>
>>136075321
>Once this map is ready.
Once this map is ready, you wont do anything because it's shit.

Next stop you'll be chasing buses in San Francisco.
>>
>>136075321
its more that this has all the data i spoke about

you will want a local copy before it gets dropped

i would also recommend to the group parsing through the addresses that previous human trafficking orgs operated in

like a dog, they go back to their sick

The Fire Rises
>>
File: 1492014849610.jpg (58KB, 381x351px) Image search: [Google]
1492014849610.jpg
58KB, 381x351px
>>136075500
Actually once we are done with LA I will be cleaning out this entire state. Your degeneracy is coming to an end.
>>
wow my posts are marked as spam for outing Frank
>>
>>136075868
https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@psyopsx1000/potential-false-flag-incoming

totally not an astorturfing alaphabet soup false flagging operation, totally legit. Uttering threads on weaboo shitposting emporium is very normal
>>
>>136075868
lol
>>136075893
this is a Frank thread
>>
File: investigation 3.jpg (2MB, 2530x1292px) Image search: [Google]
investigation 3.jpg
2MB, 2530x1292px
updated map with more possible points of interest. It's possible they might be using buildings and garbage cans to conceal their operations. We need an LA anon to check out each one.

I was also zooming in on google maps and saw what appeared to be a human leg sticking out of a garbage can on 4th and Main. I got really dizzy and blacked out and woke up with some weird kind of spinal implant.

This is big if true.
Don't let the shills hide it

>>136073616
>>136066076
>>136073076
>>
>>136075626
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-human-trafficking-sweep-arrests-20170202-story.html

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/07/27/2-captured-sex-trafficking-bust/

http://abc30.com/third-person-arrested-in-human-trafficking-ring/2271278/

http://www.hometownstation.com/santa-clarita-news/california-news/human-trafficking-operation-pomona-arrests-los-angeles-200746

http://ktla.com/2017/02/01/474-arrested-28-sexually-exploited-children-rescued-during-statewide-human-trafficking-operation-lasd/

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/california/articles/2017-07-27/california-officials-to-announce-human-trafficking-arrests

http://www.dailynews.com/general-news/20170727/massive-sex-trafficking-ring-included-15-year-old-sold-in-plain-sight
>>
File: O3yTQjQ.gif (509KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
O3yTQjQ.gif
509KB, 500x281px
>>136076277
>>
>>136076277
Shill's on suicide watch dubbs confirm
>>
>>136075171

1) Homeless Shelters & Airports should be put on first, then the Rail-Yards.

2) Yep.

3) The Shills are trapped within there own paranoid minds at this point. Everyone must be a Proxy or Jew or Frank or Shill or Dis-info or Me when it comes to them.

Anon6 is a very interesting one out of the bunch.
>>
]>>136076706
Frank cofirmmed gay.
>>
>>136076706
Anon6 seems to be the most calculative of the shills. If I had to guess as to what his previous/current profession is it would have to be something to do with the Deep Web.
>>
>>136076499
a very good lead

https://www.outsideonline.com/2078171/end-gear-counterfeiting-we-have-stop-lying-ourselves

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/features/a359/the-fight-against-fakes-0109/

find where counterfeiting goods are coming from and we find them
>>
File: St_Michael_Raphael.jpg (159KB, 850x994px) Image search: [Google]
St_Michael_Raphael.jpg
159KB, 850x994px
>>136061844
yeah. and i wasn't joking. catholic churches.
>>
File: Fusion Tables.png (25KB, 589x305px) Image search: [Google]
Fusion Tables.png
25KB, 589x305px
Dialy Reminder that Google has a product that allows you to create maps, it is called Google Fusion Tables:

1.-- Google Drive.
2. News.
3. Fusion Tables.
4 You upload the data (addresses, latitud and longitud, postal codes, etc.) via CSV
5. On the different tabs of the Fusion Tables click on Map.
6. In the "Location Column" chose the column name where you have the street names, the city names or the latitude and longitud.
7. The geolocalisation will start.
8Once you finish it you can publish it and make it public so other can work on it.
>>
>>136076706
1) Working through homeless shelters right now. There sure are a lot of them near places that do gene testing etc.

3) Who is he? His tactics are mildly less obvious
>>
>>136076706
What do you know about him?
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 120x131px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 120x131px
>>136077286
leads along those lines

https://www.justice-firm.com/counterfeiting.html

http://www.lacriminaldefenseattorney.com/Criminal-Defense/Counterfeit-Goods.aspx

http://www.california-law.org/Criminal_Defense/White_Collar_Crimes/Counterfeiting.aspx

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/05/09/fashion-district-merchants-banned-assessed-26m-fine-for-selling-counterfeit-goods/

In a statement, City Attorney Mike Feuer said his office has secured a permanent injunction against merchants Sergio Huerta Falcon and Jonna Garcia, who operated T.J. Accessories, a clothing business located at 310 E. Olympic Avenue.

with dhgate opening a warehouse in los angeles and enough slavery in california, why make it in china?

The Fire Rises
>>
>>136073860
>>136073643
>>136073616
>>136073076
>>136071344
>>136071090
>>136066076
>>136065060
>>136056305
Why dont you publish these maps or the CSV data so other anons could analize the information as well?
>>
>>136077559
>>136077428
>>136076936
>>136076706
Maybe you can find him on your CA map if you add more dots.
>>
>>136077681
with Trump tightening the border, it is cheaper to bring the labor here and they know that

its why they are hitting you so hard with shilling

if you interrupt the human supply, you interrupt an entire range of 'products' for them

what is the average organ wait time in los angeles (specifically chinatown area) vs. the rest of the world

if you can find faster organ donation areas or hospitals, you find a huge link
>>
>>136077792
I hadn't really thought of it before to be honest.
>>
>>136076936
Who the fuck is anon6, faggot?
>>
>>136077286
>we-have-stop-lying-ourselves
>the-fight-against-fakes
Funny for this threadto post these
>>
>>136078171
I believe he has some connections, though to what extent I don't know.
>>
>>136078130
See my other post anon here >>136077400
this could help you to make this more open source, I have experience working with Google maps and extracting info from opensource places.

I am an old fag veteran from several meme wars and data analysis.
>>
>>136078042
http://www.txmultilisting.com/wait.htm

there is another map relating organ harvesting to your information
>>
>>136078042
>with Trump tightening the border, it is cheaper to bring the labor here and they know that
>when I thought /htg/ couldnt get dumber
>>
>>136076277
WOAH FRANK, YOU SHOULD DO A KNOWLEDGE BOMB RN THIS IS BIG
>>
>>136078295
Do you have to use google drive with this? I'm kind of unsure about using that.
>>
>>136077428
Id add Hollygrove Orphange and check it in relation to any potential trafficking points:
Camp Hollygrove
Gregory Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038
>>
>>136078332
>>136078364
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/24/nyregion/24jersey.html?pagewanted=all

whatcha doing rabbis?

The case began with bank fraud charges against a member of an insular Syrian Jewish enclave centered in a seaside town. But when that man became a federal informant and posed as a crooked real estate developer offering cash bribes to obtain government approvals, it mushroomed into a political scandal that could rival any of the most explosive and sleazy episodes in New Jersey’s recent past.

It was replete with tales of the illegal sales of body parts; of furtive negotiations in diners, parking lots and boiler rooms; of nervous jokes about “patting down” a man who turned out to indeed be an informant; and, again and again, of the passing of cash — once in a box of Apple Jacks cereal stuffed with $97,000.

“For these defendants, corruption was a way of life,” Ralph J. Marra Jr., the acting United States attorney in New Jersey, said at a news conference. “They existed in an ethics-free zone.”
>>
>>136078213
you're a shill trying to disrupt this investigation.

you cannot hide the truth
>>136076277
>>136073616
>>136066076
>>
>>136078505
You forgot to archive that
https://archive.is/oSQnj
>>
>>136078381
Yes, you have to have a google account and withing Google Drive the option of Fusion tables exists, see my original post here: >>136077400

this option is in Google Drive.
>>
>>136078567
I would just consider using google drive to be poor OpSec.
>>
>>136076706
Anon6 reminds me of that HLI honeypotter back around when you started doing the KBs
>>
My bad - 815 N El Centro
Camp Hollygrove is the oldest orphanage in Los Angeles
>>
>>136078618
I was just suggesting the tools to allow more anons to get into the analysis, to make it more accesible to other less technial people.
>>
>>136078820
I know you are, just feel uncomfortable about using google drive is all. I'll consider it.
>>
>>136078796
Btw Camp Hollygrove is like 2 blocks from a Paramount building. What easy access...
>>
>>136078507
This truth is, you have a map you put dots on.

When you're done you'll forget all about LA and include it in your copypasta in the first posts which no one reads or discusses

like the ghost fleets and whatever you circlejerked over before that
>>
anyone want to meet up and try to explore some of these locations? i live in los angeles county, i'm also interested in joining that R.A.M. thing
>>
>>136079677
I don't know if that's really necessary at this point.
>>
>>136077681
I used to live in Fashion District in Downtown, and it was really odd. I don't have any proofs, but basically it's a bunch of shops selling the same cheap Chinese yoga pants and women's tops. They all had their own storefronts, but nobody ever shopped there. I lived in a huge warehouse apartment complex with hundreds of residents, and we all talked about how these had to be fronts. The local homeless talked about it too. Everyone always said it was drug trafficking but who knows what it is. All I know is it made no fucking sense for these places to be able to afford rent in downtown LA selling cheap yoga pants.
Go down there for yourself, it's a very odd place, it's a facade it's like Kijŏng-dong, it is unlike anywhere in LA.
>>
>>136076936
>>136077428
>>136077559
>>136078626

If the Shills were smart, they would go after Anon6 since his thread bumping is a big reason why the KB's are as big as they are.

Anon6 to his credit is adaptable, which is why he's changed up his tactics and is going for a more covert/subvert approach to avoid being targeted by the Shills.

>>136077428

1) Exactly.

>>136077681
>>136078042

Your skills/leads are always appreciated.

>>136077792

That would be a question for >>136073076 & >>136071090
>>
>>136079677
Beware.
>>
>>136079677
Boots on the ground.
Boots on the ground.
We need a game plan for some boots on the ground.
>>
Camp Hollygrove Board of Directors members of interest:

Robert A. Archer
Coast Counties Truck & Equipment

Peter W. Brown, CPA
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
Website is upliftfs.org, gonna dig for transport and finance connections. Statistically kids disappear much more from orphanages like this than from abductions with legal parents
>>
>>136079677
>Yes Rabbi, I want to go out in public and potentially get myself set up as the next patsy for ZOG's false flag attack to further marginalize the right wing as lunatic fringe. Good idea
>>
File: owned.png (69KB, 289x230px) Image search: [Google]
owned.png
69KB, 289x230px
>>136076936
I sell propane and propane accessories.
Why don't you ask Mr. Slauenwhite why he didn't warn you that I've been posting deep drive CP here? I'm barely making an effort to hide.
Why hasn't he bothered to call me out for making 18 posts with my name hidden in the pictures?
Why not point out all the other places I hid messages in the images, since he has advanced tech for this sort of thing?
Why can't he give a single concrete detail about who I am?
Why doesn't he lose some weight so we don't need to post franknipples.jpg any more?

Here's my Ode to Frank:

Hey man, oh here comes a shill you know
Hey man, oh baby take the redpill, I gotta
Hey man, I gotta dig really deep,
This spine beetle chick,
Just put my brainstem to sleep,

Hey man, my roleplay's insane
Hey man, my shirts covered in stains,
Hey man, well he's a schizo spam-man
He tried to go delete it but he... then he...

Oh don't Frank on me man
Cause you can't afford the ticket
I'm back on roleplayer City
Oh don't delete me man
Cause you ain't got time to check it
You know my roleplayer City
Is outta sight...it's not right

Hey man, codefag, don't be unkind, go away
Hey man, my database is a lie, no way
Hey man, droopy mantits here
There's only room for one and here she comes
Here she comes

Oh don't Frank on me man
Cause you can't afford the ticket
Oh don't delete me man
Cause you ain't got time to check it
You know my roleplayer City
Is outta sight...it's not right

A roleplayer City, a roleplayer City
roleplayer City

Myyy, mental state is great!

>>136079884
>That would be a question for (me)
>Implying I'm not bullshitting everything
>>
>>136079677
Plz do this
>>
>>136079989
And remember, png is the unsafe file format, as shown in the last thread.

>>136060551
>I'm starting to get a feel of who Anon6
Clearly not.
>>
>>136077792
I'd honestly never thought of that. I think at this point we are too far into this process to change for this city. But the next project we could start using that method instead.

>>136079884
1) He just outed himself after he was mentioned, he can't bear to have his skills go unnoticed, lol.

2) Not only are the gene centers nearby, but many of the shelters are near Planned Parenthoods. Including women's homes.

Almost ready with that data...
>>
>>136079989
This is a false flag to stop people disseminating anti-frank memes perpetuating the lie that there is hidden CP. Very clever, very jewish
>>
>>136079840
occams razor, good information
>>
>>136079884
Did Anon6 hide anything in any of his images?
>>
File: 1491015662218.png (1MB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1491015662218.png
1MB, 1600x2400px
>>136079677
Go with someone you're already familiar with. Elements of two or three probably work best.
>>
>>136079884
His subtleties are a nice touch, very detailed memory
>>
>>136080449
You fucking shills have no shame luring r/the_donald innocent children to do your bidding
>>
>>136079884
DCF foster home's
Echo Park
>>
>>136079840
Oh and I forgot to say nobody ever shopped there, so the counterfeit thing doesn't make sense, you could get parking anywhere in Fashion District any time of day since no one fucking shopped there, that's a very rare thing for LA.
Definitely fronts.
>>
File: le smug replicant man.jpg (70KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
le smug replicant man.jpg
70KB, 900x900px
>>136080447
Absolutely. I'm sure Frank would be more than willing to point them out for you!
>>
File: soldier from the future.png (234KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
soldier from the future.png
234KB, 500x457px
>>136080628
>implying I'm not leading the charge
I live in a different state, anon.
>>
File: 1498245842994.png (849KB, 640x1439px) Image search: [Google]
1498245842994.png
849KB, 640x1439px
>>
>>136080631
did you ever see police? or did they appear to be paid off?
>>
>>136080447
I'm sorry that Frank hasn't bothered to answer your question yet.
>>136060864
Check out the green area in the top right corner.
>>136061889
There's something here, can you find it?

Can you guess which other posters in this thread are me?
>>
LA 1.png
2MB, 2530x1292px
Updated with Homeless Shelters. Will now add Airports
>>
File: IMG_0317.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0317.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>136073076
Seriously lads - an orphanage this close? Pic related
>>
>>136081143
Hmmm. I don't really remember seeing any, but I could be wrong that doesn't mean they weren't there. But honestly no I don't remember one cop and my building was full of druggies and there were prostitutes walking around
>>
File: 1501711994635.png (151KB, 589x369px) Image search: [Google]
1501711994635.png
151KB, 589x369px
>>136081462
To be fair, it got a 5 star rating.
>>
>>136081352
What is your 2 cents on this?>>136076161
>>
>>136079989

When you asked about the Shills & everyone was asking about you(including yourself), you gave yourself away.

The interest peaking when the Arc-Cap flag was mentioned & used aslo gave it away.

>>136080284

1) He cracks every single time.

2) It's all coming together.

>>136080447

Anon6 did exactly what he was planning on: http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136004710/#q136032123

The food references was a big give away. Also Multiple consulates exist in LA, more then the single one he included on his maps.

His leads/photo's were nothing more then distractions designed to screw with the thread.

>>136080620

Indeed.
>>
>>136081666
So there's no CP embedded in them?
>>
>>136081594
This guy and his trucking company on the board of directors

Robert A. Archer
Coast Counties Truck & Equipment Co.
>>
>>136079989
BTFO
T
F
O

how many more of us in here are actually just drawing shit on maps to fuck with Frank?
>>
>>136081666
>666
Nice Try Frank Satanwhite
>>
>>136081583
i wonder if ice would do a raid given the sanctuary nonsense that is going on?
>>
File: 27d157092e5182556626a0afa8….png (366KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
27d157092e5182556626a0afa8….png
366KB, 894x894px
>>136075171
>It's getting more intense and I'm assuming that's because we're a day or two away from locating this Distribution Center.
Pic related

>>136079677
Might be able to soon, but gonna bring my own people with me when I do once we narrow it down a bit.

>>136075868
Once we get one the domino's are gonna fall fast, what makes you think they won't squeal on each other/trafficked people won't talk?

>>136081666
Intresting
>>
File: Harman Logistics.png (133KB, 847x288px) Image search: [Google]
Harman Logistics.png
133KB, 847x288px
>>136081784
Might be something there.
>>
File: twingo vice.png (492KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
twingo vice.png
492KB, 500x500px
>>136081666
>He cracks every single time
The threads from last week and the week before that beg to differ.
Several other posters in this thread beg to differ.

>They were distractions
Then why did you reference them instead of telling the thread not to pay attention to them?
Why haven't you pointed out what other posters are distractions?

>>136081773
>.pngs consisting of flat colors and low resolution are multiple MB
You better believe that's a ding dong CP.
>>
File: 1498463561774.jpg (11KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
1498463561774.jpg
11KB, 229x221px
>>136081666
>His leads/photo's were nothing more then distractions designed to screw with the thread.
but I thought you were an insider
I thought you had a database
I thought you were monitoring all his posts
How come you replied to his posts as if they were serious? Are you fucking retarded Frankie boy?

These are just a few where you replied seriously
>>136073643
>>136071344
>>136071090
>>136067703
>>
>>136082202
Don't forget the other ones under other IDs!
>>
File: IMG_0318.png (446KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0318.png
446KB, 1536x2048px
>>136082044

http://coastcounties.com/about.html

See pic, 5 locations/hubs
>>
>>136075171
>It's getting more intense and I'm assuming that's because we're a day or two away from locating this Distribution Center

Nothing will happen, you're larping on /pol/ instead of doing real work
>>
Frank is working in collusion with the kike mods
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135162442/#135162442

they shoah'd my thread about it. I was at costco waiting in line and checked my phone to keep tabs on Frank's kikery and it was GONE. I cursed loudly and scared the shit out of some burka wearing haji in front of me. I hate Frank.
>>
>>136056280
Why don't beta virgin fags just buy a slave woman and turn her into his wife, thus rescuing her?
>>
File: 1486685245552.png (85KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486685245552.png
85KB, 1920x1080px
>>136082264
>needs verbage
>>
>>136082335
btw im the canadian I was flippoing on the ancap flag for another thread to avoid getting called a leaf
>>
>>136081666
>His leads/photo's were nothing more then distractions designed to screw with the thread.
>>136082202
>but I thought you were an insider
>I thought you had a database
>I thought you were monitoring all his posts
>How come you replied to his posts as if they were serious? Are you fucking retarded Frankie boy?

DATABASE CONFIRMED KIKE HOAX
SATANWHITE BTFO
>>
File: ho hum.png (71KB, 255x141px) Image search: [Google]
ho hum.png
71KB, 255x141px
>>136082202
Fun fact: The original paint program for the macintosh could recognize this font inside of an image, which allowed for editing text after it had been added to an image. While the feature didn't make it into the final version due to the developers deciding that they didn't want macpaint to be derided as a bad word processor instead of an image editor, technology to recognize this font existed back in the 80s for a computer with 128kb of RAM and a 6800. You think Frank would have this technology for his database, but NOOOOOO.
https://www.folklore.org/StoryView.py?story=MacPaint_Evolution.txt
Proof that Frank is less 1337 than a computer from 1983.
>>
>>136082016
They'll probably squeal. I just enjoy watching them get nervous
>>
>>136082614
Frank Slauenwitz the Jew
>>
>>136056280
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_QnE9-iK80
>>
>>136082657
Kind of hard to read there.
>>
>>136081374
Also noticing a pattern of it going NW on Venice Blvd. then north on La Clenega to meet up with Santa Monica Blvd.

>>136082666
>checked
It's gonna be fucking glorious

BTW Would mentioning this to someone that works as a Female Body Inspector be a good idea or a bad idea? They did just get a new director.
>>
>>136081666

used also gave it away*

>>136081374

Map is looking good, you can start figuring out where Distribution Centers are located due to the Hot Spots/Clusters

>>136081773

Don't think so, but I wouldn't touch them.

>>136081910
>>136082202

You already exposed yourself earlier in the thread, while you were circle-jerking with the other shill.

I already knew what Anon6 was up to, he always gives himself away. I replied to them seriously to make him eventually crack.

>>136082016

Very interesting.

>>136082092

1) A good Spider never tells the Fly that it's going to the Net.

You keep flying into my Web every single time.

2) If I pointed them out, you wouldn't have revealed everything that is going on.

>>136082335

I can see why Trudeau became PM easily.

It's so easy to expose your Operations & you will down right admit/brag about them.
>>
>>136082713
Rabbi Frank Silverwitz

>>136082908
Down,, Satan!
>>
>>136082614

If I responded to him, then he wouldn't have revealed his operation/tactics later on.

So everything worked out as planned again. He always cracks.

>>136082666
>>136082906

The Shills are already squealing, which is why they are running so many Operations against /HTG/.
>>
>>136082908
>Implying I reveal everything
I only reveal the stuff I come up with for shits and giggles that takes one thread to prepare, which is about a fourth of what I post in here. There's some of my work in this thread that's weeks old, but I'm sure you knew that already.
>>
>>136082908
Frank anyone with enough autism to delve into that thread will come back here and call you a kike. I'm sure of this.
>>
>>136082908
>>136065060
If it happens to be this one then that would be quite unfortunate for me.
>>
>>136083162

Those narratives have never been relevant: >>135707045

>>136083126

You posted some of those warehouse images in other threads.
>>
File: American Made.png (2MB, 668x936px) Image search: [Google]
American Made.png
2MB, 668x936px
>>136083199
Literally every single image I posted here was made for the sole purpose of getting people to save it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Open that image up in paint or somewhere, set the brightness low and the contrast high.
>>
Franks bullshit and collusion with the mods is confirmed here
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135162442/#135180063

go check for yourself it was deleted. Why would this get deleted?
>>
>>136083119
You know Frank, for being a jew you're bad at lying.

If you really have a database, what thread did I turn on you?
>>
>>136083402
Not the ones I posted here, those were all made specifically for this thread. I was thinking I might make up a story about the islands named after the Apollo One astronauts, but then I saw some warehouses next to where OP was posting and ran with it. You can even check 4plebs and see that those images first appeared in this thread, although I'm sure your database told you that already.
>>
>>136083119
>why they are running so many Operations against /HTG/.
Calling you out when you jew doesn't make an operation, Silverwitz.
>>
File: frustrated tanya.png (65KB, 187x193px) Image search: [Google]
frustrated tanya.png
65KB, 187x193px
>thread sinking
Time to shitpost, I guess.
>>
>>136056280
Bump.
Be weary of png files and files with suspicious file sizes.
>>
LA 1.png
2MB, 2530x1292px
>>136082908
Updated with Airports, will add Rail Yards now.

Is the Main Distribution Center Downtown or in Beverly Hills?

>>136083119
Think that they will turn on each other once the Distribution Center gets exposed?
>>
New thread for when you guys are ready to migrate:

>>136083881
>>136083881
>>136083881
>>
>>136056280
I hereby encourage violence
>>
>>136083199

Anon6's pictures always have something strange about them, you can tell by how they look.

Delete them if you do save them.

>>136083549

Because that thread had CP images in it.

Like I've been trying to tell you guys for weeks now.

>>136083560

Because I'm not lying, not a Jew & not that person who got doxed. All my Information is Truth: >>135707045

>>136083567

I already saw your plan coming, so when you posted Warehouses connected to food, I knew it was you.
>>
>>136083549
They've been helping him since he took over the KBs they're all part of the Tribe.
>>
>>136084017
That thread isn't weeks old you lying faggot
>>
Can all the retarded shills in this thread screaming "FRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKFRANKGGDDSEDDFSITSALLLFRANNK!!!!!!XD0111!!", kindly end their fucking lives and maybe actually provide some use to the world with your deaths? Because your inane stupidity is just grating at this point.
>>
Anon6 is just as bad as anon5 this is a double larp hanukkah dance Jews are playing to muddy the waters
>>
File: donte valentine.png (114KB, 376x224px) Image search: [Google]
donte valentine.png
114KB, 376x224px
>>136084017
Well then, why didn't you tell the whole thread?

If you're telling the truth, that means that you're apathetic to the thread being derailed and won't bother telling OP when he's chasing dead ends. OP, any idea why Frank is so mean to you?

>>136084275
No u
>>
>>136084017
>not lying
>not a Jew
>doesnt answer y question but (((implies))) he did

>not that person who got doxed. (not that A5 guy)
>while talking like that person ho got doxxed

>All my Information is Truth: >>135707045
>links to shitty infgaph he said saomeone else made, then said he made
Give up the act, Silverwitz.
>>
I live in DC. 30 minute walk away from the white house. Anyone want me to do any photo investigation this weekend?
>>
>>136083969

1) Good to know.

Consider that the Main could also be located between Clusters & that the Clusters could be where Distribution Centers are.

2) Yep.

>>136084146

Actually read & understand what is going on(unless of course you are part of the Operation):

>>136084325

Anon6 is a big reason why the KB threads got so many bumps. If you want to decrease KB success, go after him.
>>
File: TRON.jpg (77KB, 431x509px) Image search: [Google]
TRON.jpg
77KB, 431x509px
Good thread.
>>
>>136083418
Can anyone confirm this bs?
>>
>>136084325
>Supports Anon6 and his BS for a majority of the thread.
>"Oh noes guyz, Anon6 is a Jew shill tuu hahahahXD!"
Typical of you shills. You will throw your own to the dogs if it means you can escape without blame being thrown onto you.
>>
>>136084558
>literally cant stop lying
How many shekels did Roger "Alefantis" Rothschild give you to shill for him?
>>
File: 3950598.jpg (111KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3950598.jpg
111KB, 1000x1000px
>>136084706
It's BS.
>>
>>136084748
It's called falseflagging and Jews do it all the time.

9/11??????????
>>
>>136084513

There is no Act & this isn't a LARP.

I even talked about a [Jewish Trafficking Network] a few /HTG/ threads ago.

>>136084489

1) Because they needed to be aware of your Tactics going forward & you were giving the thread free bumps.

2) I'm just a contributor to the threads.
>>
File: im fuckin plying.png (30KB, 724x597px) Image search: [Google]
im fuckin plying.png
30KB, 724x597px
>>136084870
Excuse me.
>>
File: maxresdefault (22).jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (22).jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>136084489
>>136084691
Go Shove an electric dido up your ass and die A6.
>>
File: NOW DEPARTING FOR SNAP CITY.gif (452KB, 272x224px) Image search: [Google]
NOW DEPARTING FOR SNAP CITY.gif
452KB, 272x224px
>>136084984
Make me fgt
>>
>>136084788

Not shilling for anyone. The DC Trafficking/Pedo Network is protected due to the VIP's involved. But they can be found like any other Trafficking Network.

Also he's not a Roth.

>>136084892

Did a Jew False-Flag your heart?
>>
>>136084928
Answer my question Silverwitz, or admit there's no database.

When did I start criticizing you?
>>
File: yawning gabu.png (589KB, 893x1263px) Image search: [Google]
yawning gabu.png
589KB, 893x1263px
>>136084956
Aren't you feeling tired?
>>
>>136085293

Several threads ago.
>>
File: spurdol2.jpg (197KB, 800x611px) Image search: [Google]
spurdol2.jpg
197KB, 800x611px
>>136085319
Nah.

>>136085456
How specific
>>
File: Maroshi.jpg (19KB, 339x500px) Image search: [Google]
Maroshi.jpg
19KB, 339x500px
>>136085293
Kindly cease and desist with your baseless "Frank" accusations. Come back when you have an actual argument to present.
>>
>>136085283
Yeah he is, stop jewing it's getting ridiculous.
Here his info with properties he owns with address and phone numbers.

His name is Roger Achilles Rothschild, his dad's name wwas Roger as well.
>>136060694
>http://archive.is/uCqWb

You're a humongous jewish faggot and I bet you like kids too.
>>
File: 9b2777af5dacc9a77e49d39c4eea68ec.jpg (682KB, 800x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9b2777af5dacc9a77e49d39c4eea68ec.jpg
682KB, 800x1080px
>>136085525
How do I get you to go away?
>>
>>136085456
Lying kike confirmed, I've been shitting on your threads before your Jew (((Conspiracy))) psyop.
>>
>>136085610
Fuck off Frank no more proxyfagging
>>
File: MY ASS.jpg (2MB, 5152x3864px) Image search: [Google]
MY ASS.jpg
2MB, 5152x3864px
>>136085610
Here's an argument for you:
MY ASS

>>136085655
You have to kill me. I'm Frank. It's like fight club but gayer.
>>
>>136085774

He was going to reveal it anyways: >>136085774

>>136085622

People with other perspectives/Information are not Jews. That's just paranoia.

>>136085774

Already knew it.
>>
>>136086011
>Already knew it.
Ok name the thread and prove it.

Well you already did and you were way fucking off. You should just admit there's no database, Frank.
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 107

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.