[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Reeeeeebellion: Alternate time line

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Berenstain_Bears_logo.jpg (62KB, 570x444px) Image search: [Google]
Berenstain_Bears_logo.jpg
62KB, 570x444px
Commanders log: 3 August 2017. The rebellion started after wikileaks continued to stand by its leaks despite harsh warnings from the Clinton administration. So many knew the truth and it was threatening to undermine the actions of the whole admin. Riots began in almost every city as people began to realize that they had indeed voted in perhaps the most corrupt politician ever. When she brought the leaders of ISIS to the white house, it was the last straw for many red blooded Americans.

No one ever anticipated that she had an army of clones. I cant believe she cloned herself. She should of at least cloned a younger person so they didnt seem so much like half falling apart zombies. The raid on the embassy containing Assange was very shocking. The world gasped as a few unlikely hero's rescued the wizard from his tower. I never imagined that Milo and Farage would team up to rescue him from the roof of the embattled embassy. I still cant believe Milo isnt gay! He played his part so well. Almost like a weapon formed against the left. Dare I say, he was our guy after all.

As the embassy burned in the night they were able to escape with their helicopter crew to Mark Levins bunker. I never knew he really was in a bunker this whole time. But that is where I am now. In the bunker, planning our next move.
>>
>>136055278
That must be a typo, it's Berenstein.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.