[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ron Paul rEVOLution

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: i63Gxgd.png (654KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
i63Gxgd.png
654KB, 1000x750px
ron paul is an actual fucking moron
>>
>>136055028
That statement in your picture is not wrong, OP. Racism is collectivism fueled by in group bias that gives humans an excuase to do something they love silo much, hate.
>>
>>136055028
Ron Paul is a Randlet, of course he adopted her views on racism. Randlets literally think that individualism is always good and collectivism is always bad.
>>
>>136055028
How is he wrong? For example, I believe there are quite a few blacks with cognitive ability that matches a majority of the whites, doesn't mean I believe in forcing us to live together and screeching one love. I hope blacks rise above this mess, I just want whites to more because I am white. That might make me some neo racist by today's standards. But in reality race realism doesn't make you racist.
>>
>>136055028
The idiocy of this thinking is the assumption that you can just decide to stop being tribalistic and everyone else will be too. There is strength in numbers.
>>
>>136055656
I don't see how he is wrong, unless we are using the definitions of racism by today's nulibtard crowd.
>>
My personal view on the subject is that racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans strictly as members of groups rather than as individuals.
>>
>>136056157
Ron pls leave
>>
this quote is both the reason that the libertarian party is so liberal and that i cannot be a libertarian
>>
i'm drunk right now so give me a day
>>
>>136055028
Oh for fuck's sake Ron, people are clearly both individuals and members of groups.
>>
>>136056813
No-one invited you
>>
not according to 2017 american anarchism
>>
>>136055656

"Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism." - Ayn Rand
>>
>>136055028
"Natural instincts are stupid and gay, you should put yourself in harmful situations and take risks with your property in the company of unacquainted strangers that look different than you just because."

- Ron Paul
>>
>>136055028
>an actual fucking moron
Why do you think he was so popular here?

Having said that the quote you present is a strong philosophical argument against racism from a libertarian perceptive.

I doubt it will carry much weight with the so called 'conservative libertarian' crowd who seem to think freedom is something only they deserve but their political opponents don't.
>>
niggers aren't political opponents they are property and security opponents
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.