[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phone call leaks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? IS IT COMMON TO HAVE ALL OF THE PRESIDENTS PHONE CALLS RECORDED AND LEAKED??
>Trump is the PRESIDENT
>PRESIDENT
>Phone calls are leaked? What?
>Do we not have security for the president's phone calls
>This seems like it should be easy to trace down who leaked the calls
>How many people should even have access to these calls, my guess less than 5
>Is the CIA openly mocking him?
This makes no sense.
>>
File: tp.png (454KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
tp.png
454KB, 876x493px
You get what you pay for
>>
>>136055142
what does this mean?
>>
Rinsed Penis got fired.

So he's dumping the shit he had saved up.

Shills will ask how can Trump ever recover

But it won't even damage him

Tick tock, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Ben Rhodes, Loretta Lynch and Susan Rice.
>>
>>136054868
>>Is the CIA openly mocking him?
I doubt they have access to his phone calls.
They aren't the NSA.
Most likely it was White House staff who can see what a treasonous incompetent he is.
>>
The white house made a transcript and it was leaked, if you read literally any of the stories about it.
>>
>"I love WikiLeaks"
>>
>>136055464
>I doubt they have access to his phone calls.
>They aren't the NSA.
Vault 7 detailed how the CIA carried out the extremely expensive work of duplicating the spying capabilities of the NSA. Try to keep up, lil nigga.

That being said, I think it was Rinsed Penis or Obama holdovers.
>>
>>136056026
>duplicating the spying capabilities of the NSA
lmfao
they wish
i know because i am keeping up
>>
>>136055464
>making America great again
>treason

Pick one you gender fluid cum dumpster
>>
>>136054868
It's either a snail's pace coup
Or government psy-op on Americans
>Shit is getting real old
>>
>>136056226
Breh, read up on Vault 7.
>>
>"So we do not have to worry about Canada, we do not even think about them."
>senpai doesn't want to notice you
;_;
>>
>>136054868

There is nothing stopping Mexico or Australia from leaking phone calls.

Australia could be buttmad about TPP.
Mexico is butt mad at the wall.

Figure it out.

Trump could have leaked these calls himself.

Left cries foul but the calls make him look good to his face.

It's like a hot girl flashing her tits. The dudes love it but the women cringe.
>>
They can always be leaked by the other countries. The leaks don't necessarily come from the US. Both Australia and Mexico have incentive to leak the transcripts.
>>
>>136057333
>Australia could be buttmad about TPP.
Probably would have more to do with the fact that Trump hasn't taken a single refugee from the Australian camps in Nauru yet, the subject of the call.
>>
>>136054868
you know our european elders always tell us about the bad americans who still have the death-sentence

why isn't said death sentence being used when it would be necessary? isn't it high treason to leak such phone calls?
>>
>>136057333
>Occam's razor
>Trump calls up el presidente of mehico, calls him by his first name and basically pleads with him to BUILD WALL or he'll look like a buffoon
>Trump calls up chief wonga meister of Aussiedom, basically has an argument with him about what constitutes a refugee and what constitutes an economic migrant
Gee I wonder if either of these call recipients instructed their intelligence agencies to record these phone calls
:mangled_thinking_emoji:
>>
File: FB_IMG_1488290728164.jpg (22KB, 720x708px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488290728164.jpg
22KB, 720x708px
>>136057777
>>136057333

/pol/ AND DRUMPF ETERNALLY BTFO
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.