[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Probably raid incoming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: something.edu.jpg (169KB, 1242x853px) Image search: [Google]
something.edu.jpg
169KB, 1242x853px
Heads up yall. Pic related.

I just found this on a local website. I assume this is some american university (because who else would be that stupid, really).

I also assume this is going to be utterly hilarious.
>>
And why are you so pussy that you covered the name of the uni? Reveal it.
>>
inb4 /pol/ is nothing but trump threads and gay shit
>>
>>136054682
this is like 4 months old
>>
>>136055004
>reading comprehension
Its not me. I literally found this .jpg.

>>136055642
lol ok, nvm then
>>
>>136054682
Seen this before

Fake and gay
>>
>>136055642
This guy is right, those shills have been shilling on top of the regular shills for months now.
>>
>>136054682
Marxism? WTF are they teaching?

Why did you black out the teachers email?
>>
>>136054682
fake unless u show the uni
>>
>be delusional libtard person
>go to /pol/ in order to debate things you don't really know nothing about because your leftist organization told you to do so
>try doing it for a couple of threads
>the replies you get make you wonder about all the issues you thought you understood beforehand and you start questioning your own beliefs
>ends up getting redpilled

Nice, let them come, it's been like that since gamergate anyways.
>>
>>136057375

Yuuuuup, exposure grows the ranks. Come on in to piss into the ocean of piss and maybe stay awhile...
>>
File: 1364088113838.jpg (24KB, 336x324px) Image search: [Google]
1364088113838.jpg
24KB, 336x324px
>mfw college "educated" students need a tutorial on how to start a thread
>>
>>136054682
Old news, which is why you cropped the date.
Are you ready to see that only the leftists lie, and that they appear to _only_ lie?
Why are you throwing your hat in with liars?
Are all shitskins inherently amoral like yourself, OP?
>>
>>136057375
Alex Jones is the same way. He loves it when people make fun of him. He claims the weekend sales of his products doubled after the John Oliver hit piece trying to make fun of his cave man stuff, and you know what, I don't doubt that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.