[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

education red pills for sheeple wife please!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: aubiEh4.jpg (45KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
aubiEh4.jpg
45KB, 600x449px
sup pol. my dumb cunt empowered woman baby mother is swallowing education propaganda whole and wants to put our 3 year old into a private school to begin his brainwashing. i was trying to compromise with her by at least putting school off til he was much older like at least 6th grade; but she is having empowered woman syndrome now and I might have to give in to her demands else she'll break up the family.

So I need some red pills to show her that might convince her to wait it out. She keeps going off about how i should do my research, because she is researching this school and it's "A GOOD ONE! WHERE THEY ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN!" whatever; 9/11 was an inside job, fluoride in the water, FUCK THAT i dont trust these damn schools to babysit my kid 6 hours a day, i've got to talk her out of this help me!

She's going off on this new Montessori school propaganda they're pushing with naive mother's these days, some supposedly new method that's not like the old method, blah blah same old bull shit at the end of the day nothing really different… but she's falling for it. I was able to talk her out of vaccines, but she cant fathom that there is any conspiracy plot to mind control kids and disorganize their brain, even at the private schools.
>>
File: 1404921173820.jpg (224KB, 3306x934px)
1404921173820.jpg
224KB, 3306x934px
>>
File: 1403251674631.jpg (569KB, 768x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1403251674631.jpg
569KB, 768x1600px
>>
>>136050702
Who would spend this much time and effort trolling? Jesus Christ anon.
>>
>>136051724
what animals have sharp teeth but arent carnivores?!
>>
>Letting yourwoman make decisions.

Fucking cuck.
>>
>>136051934
Canines and primates for starters.
>>
>>136052049
>Canines and primates for starters.
Theyre omnivores (eat meat), guess I overthought a 6th grade creationism test.
>>
File: bonerdollar.jpg (50KB, 400x373px) Image search: [Google]
bonerdollar.jpg
50KB, 400x373px
>>136050702
if this isn't some medium effort trolling or shilling, i feel really badly for you, faggot
neck yourself
burn some sage to rid your house of faggotry
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.