[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Trump is about to be indicted??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (462KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
462KB, 1334x750px
>>
But Trump is such a fun incompetent president. Pence is gonna be so boring by comparison.
>>
dear god thats a big jewish nose
>>
>>136049478
It's war then.
>>
>>136049893
He's German.
>>
>>136049478
maybe trump jr
also might be looking into fusion gps and be focused on the people he met with instead of him

ignore shills it's to early to tell anything
>>
>>136049478
Yep.

And all his supporters will get anally rammed by the so-called Deep State for having the nerve to contest them.

If they could get away with using the IRS to go after dissenters and now they're bringing down the President based on a hoax, imagine what they can do to you. Prepare your anuses.
>>
Remember wh anon said Mueller was a great guy. Read some other post Mueller got pardoned
>>
>>136049478
If Trump gets impeached Id give it 15 years before we get a full blown civil war
>>
This is the last dying breath of the old men.

They don't realize their propaganda doesn't work anymore.
>>
I just wonder what the leftists are going to pull out of their ass after this whole Mueller shit circus collapses into its own asshole too.
>>
Don Jr.? He did nothing illegal. He was not even part of the Trump campaign.

Fakenews media is bullshitting once again
>>
>>136049478
literally nothing
>>
>>136050044
>>136050955
>>136050966
Checked
>>
Highly unlikely, at best they have dirt on Trump Jr but from what we know so far, they just met and no info was shared that was used to alter results. Plus with the company having ties to the Dems, it would be a risky move for them to go forward since it could easily explode into their face with a massive scandal not even the MSM can keep hidden or spin in favor of the dems.
>>
>>136050025
(((German)))
>>
Fusion GPS here

What do?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.