[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taxation is theft

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Be me. Get small back pay check due to clerical error in payroll dept. Check is approx $3300 before taxes. After taxes come home with $1800. My question is: why am I giving away half of my money? I feel like I'm being taxed without representation. Middle class white man in NYC. Government isn't representing people like me. What do?
>>
Gotta move out of NYC
>>
File: whiskey-2.jpg (86KB, 1440x720px) Image search: [Google]
whiskey-2.jpg
86KB, 1440x720px
>>136049424
>>
>>136049571
Rather not move too far due to juicy NYC civil service pension at the end of the rainbow.
>>
Did you drive to work? Then your money went to those roads. Did you feel owed that back pay? Then your money went to courts and government agencies that make corporations pay employees owed wages. Would you call 911 if your house was burning down or someone tried to break in? Your money went to the police and firefighters who'd come and help you.

You are not an island unto yourself, you are a cog in a civil society that runs on money. You will pay your share of it.
>>
>>136049825
You've obviously never been to NYC. The roads have more holes than Beirut after the shelling. And why do I have to take the brunt of the sharing? They're phasing middle class out here. I'll give u police, sanitation and fire dept. those are necessary.
>>
>>136049424
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mtY0dLfK1Y

There is no law that requires US citizens to pay income taxes.
>>
>>136050788
Tell that to Wesley snipes and every sovereign citizen that gets destroyed in court
>>
>>136049424
Learn how to greentext for fucks sake. You're just embarrassing the rest of us lolbertarians
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.