[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drudge Report linking to a VOX story??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

What the hell is going on with the Drudge Report? Just look at this front page. It looks like freakin' CNN. And the story at the top about FBI Officials testifying against Trump? It is a link to a VOX story. Since when was Vox credible AT ALL?
>>
File: rosebannon.jpg (22KB, 480x505px) Image search: [Google]
rosebannon.jpg
22KB, 480x505px
>>136048244
>Since when was Drudge credible AT ALL?
>>
>>136048244
Drudge is blackpilled now so he is all fucky

He still doesnt fully believe in MAGA
>>
File: 5.jpg (161KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
161KB, 900x1200px
If you want a Trump taint licking website why not just go to Breitbart?

>Muh Drudge is not a Trump bot like me wahhh
>>
>>136048463
There is nothing "blackpilled" about Vox. Linking to Vox is a joke.
>>
>>136048244

>(((Drudge)))

hes a jew what do you expect
>>
Noticed some odd article choices these past few months. I'm thinking it's been compromised. The idiot hides in the shadows during interviews. It would be easy to bump him and take over.
>>
Even a broken clock....
>>
>>136049045
Last year anytime Wikileaks sneezed, Drudge would feature it. If they covered the Wikileaks tweets about the recorded conversations that dropped, they buried it. I kept checking all day expecting to see it in big red letters on the front.
>>
>>136048244
Should Democrats have to repay the US government back the money they waste on this "investigation"? Especially when they find nothing.
>>
>faggots hating on the #1 news aggregator in the world
>faggots hating on literally the best website design in the world
>>
>>136049526
Absolutely I will hate on Drudge for linking to trash like Vox. I actually clicked on that.
>>
File: 1379658988554.gif (31KB, 532x726px) Image search: [Google]
1379658988554.gif
31KB, 532x726px
>>
File: 1494298073446.gif (171KB, 515x461px) Image search: [Google]
1494298073446.gif
171KB, 515x461px
>>136048244
kek, listen fag your whining about e-celebs and the success you've achieved in demotivation speaks for itself, you and others like you have undoubtedly achieved some of your goals, but drudge has ALWAYS posted articles from many different publications with various political leanings and he does this to maintain a sense of fairness in his news collection. when he chooses articles from publishers that are typically more liberal, he intentionally only picks stories that fit the narrative he and the rest of the alt-conservative media are choosing to present. this isn't rocket science, quit being such a fucking retard.

don't bite off more than you can chew, or you're going to choke on your arrogance. stay classy faggot.
>>
>>136050793
>typically more liberal
There's all the difference in the world between linking to CNN (which he does frequently) and putting a link to Vox at the top of the page. The only time I should see somebody share a Vox link is when I see some lefty retard posting it to their social media. There is nothing credible about Vox, at all.
>>
>>136049526
Fark is a great news aggragator.
But the design is pretty faggy.
Also squirrel's balls.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>136048244
Drudge is pissed that Trump isn't following through with his campaign promises, so he's got an axe to grind.
>>
>>136048244

did you read the vox story?

10k words filled with wishful thinking, still can't provide any evidence outside of Don Jr meeting.

It really makes you wonder what they were actually doing before that meeting came to light?
>>
File: 1486616451056.jpg (40KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1486616451056.jpg
40KB, 250x239px
>>136051877
sure, vox is vox, and vox is shit - but if a writer at vox gets an article published that you believe to be important to understanding the current social and political dynamic that no one else is vocalizing in a meaningful way, there's no point in not sharing it. drudge posting a link to an article on his website does not mean that he agrees or enjoys the content, sometimes he posts articles from liberal e-news trashbags that make it seem like they are insane and detached from reality. /pol/ does the EXACT SAME THING by the way, there's just a much higher abundance of contributors.

stop whining and enjoy the ride faggot, step back and look at the big picture for a second instead of getting your panties in a knot about who's getting traffic shekels.
>>
>>136048244
Drudge has switched sides because he knows Drumpf & all his squad is about to get anally rammed.
Drudge still wants to be around & relevant when Pence is President so he's just saving his own ass.
>>
>>136048244
Drudge report has been compromised.

This is their crackdown on the runaway political divergents.

They realized that they weren't going to just win in message, but AI Youtube censorship, shadowbans, infiltration of Drudge and hijacking the opposition is all a concerted effort to stop the fire. Shadowbans and Youtube Censorship is particularly cruel, because it allows them to overtly manipulate the message however they want while evading the Streisand effect and pretending they're innocent of censorship.

Wake up. These people are evil. It's going to get a LOT worse before it's going to get better.
>>
Drudge always covers shit back & forth, y'all're just being turbo-autismos
>>
>>136052430

this. i mean if OP had actually cared to read the vox article he would've realized why Drudge linked it in the first place.

You cannot be a well-read individual and think that hot garbage was somehow insightful or meaningful. It demonstrates the unhinged wishful thinking of the left. And i went into the article expecting to be convinced a bunch of fbi agents were lined up to testify against trump. instead i got some winding conspiracy theory that the author creates to justify even publishing that shit. the original premise does not even get born out with any credibilty.
>>
File: Healthcare (2).jpg (184KB, 860x640px) Image search: [Google]
Healthcare (2).jpg
184KB, 860x640px
>>136048244
Mueller is just "cooling the mark." He is a republican and with Trump. But, he knows as long as it looks like he is staying busy, no one will do anything else.

All the libtards will be waiting for the impeachment for 8 years, wringing their hands.
>>
maybe drudge detects a shift in the balance of forces.
>>
Drudge is smart.
It's simply a strategy to get people more aware of the FusionGPS story. People who are aware will tell their friends all about it when they read Drudge today.
>>
Lifelong follower of drudge, and there has been a real difference in pathology in the past 4-6 months.

He's going for clicks right now. He just wants clickb8. I think he's moved beyond being conservative and just wants to be number one. I've stopped looking at it as much. I'm in the process of phasing him out of my daily routine.
>>
>>136048244
>What the hell is going on with the Drudge Report?
He's a secret Never Trumper and the Deep State is really worried today.
>>
You Trump supporters aren't going to have any news sites left by the end of all this.

>IT'S ALL FAKE NEWS REEEEEEEEEEEE WHY WON'T ANYONE LISTEN TO THIS RUSSIAN STATE MEDIA STORIES
>>
>>136057121
On the contrary, you shills are going to be btfo harder than ever when you learn she was asked mainly about her fusion GPS contacts and how a foreigner came to be paid to entrap the Trumps so they could be unmasked.

This is already well known actually, but since you're a CNN fan you wouldn't have a clue.

Stay cucked and salty. Your continued support of the Russia narrative is probably sedition and taking money for it could be a felony. The NSA already has your deets.
>>
>>136048244

Matt Drudge may not be running it day to day. He may have gone Moot.

Over the last year they've been posting more links to articles that require subscriptions to the NYT and such.

Left wing publications may be throwing Drudge money to get subscribers.

To me, DrudgeReport seems bipolar now.

Sometimes the front page looks like classic Drudge but other times they red text certain anti-Trump stories only to drop them to the bottom of the page hours later.

It's like someone who works there has a left wing slant has control of the page for some hours and then Drudge walks into the office and is shocked by what he sees.

The DrudgeReport seems to be run by multiple people now or Matt Drudge is getting paid to promote certain articles and publications.
>>
>>136048344

Monica Lewinsky for starters. The story only he would print led to the impeachment of a president.
>>
>>136049045
>>136049375
>>136048244
Or maybe everyone who slightly disagrees with Trump isn't a paid shill
>>
>>136048244
Old fag here

Back in 2008 Drudge was shilling hard for Hillary in the primaries, but then Obama sunk her ship. I think he was shilling for hill for the historical aspect of having the first female president and extending his legacy of being part of presidential politics.

More recently he was on Michael Savage basically telling Trump to get off Twitter, go on vacation, and then come back to run a quieter presidency. With Kelly coming on as Chief of staff and Trump going on vacation, we may see some changes after Trump gets back that soften his image for those that are uncomfortable with his public "outbursts". Being a political junky myself, I love Trump's style but a school teacher like my wife can't appreciate the daily bantz and battles.

America still thinks they need a role model as president but the reality is that the smooth speaking "role models" have left us with $20 trillion in debt and $100 trillion in unfunded liabilities. We need Trump to break shit now. The "deep state" is in fear that Trump will declare the USA bankrupt and call on the citizens to hang those that stole all the money. Trump has the power to reveal the truth about "them".
>>
>>136059700
He's not going to stop tweeting and calling out bullshit and using it to end-around the media and destroy his enemies.

This is wishful libtard thinking, the people who elected him love his Twitter.
>>
>>136059700
To summarize Trump will change come back from vacation as "Humble Trump"
>>
>>136058317
The left gets nudge from drudge
>>
>>136048244
drudge wants fucking clicks, dipshit.

Its a business.
>>
File: 3331.gif (4MB, 615x346px) Image search: [Google]
3331.gif
4MB, 615x346px
No more obvious way to prove you're a shill than shit talking drudge.
>>
>>136062118
Drudge has been a never-Trumper faggot for months now and has posted a bunch of ITS LITERALLY OVER FOR DRUMPF headlines since he won, but nothing has happened.

Drudge of today isn't Drudge of 15 years ago you fool.
>>
>>136048244
they've killed drudge
>>
File: IMG_1732.gif (2MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1732.gif
2MB, 700x394px
>>136048244
Matt Drudge understands the power behind his website and links to other sites knowing that he will send millions of Drudge readers that way. They will often overrun the regular users of the target site and the comment section will be colonized by the right. This alone can influence independent opinion that stumble upon the site. Drudge has also taken a special interest in the Mueller investigation as well. I would guess to drum up anger and outrage over it from the right, thus helping protect Trump via public opinion. If you guys think Drudge is anti Trump you could not be wronger. At least so far, Drudge has been 100% pro-Trump.

And Drudge is entirely pro-white. Regardless of whether he's a Jew he has taken a clear interest in declining white birth rates, affirmative action and other anti-white policies in the US and around the world. The most helpful thing he can do with all of his power is to alert people as to what is happening. Hell he has linked to jihadwatch in the past, too.
>>
>>136062857
that's bullshit, i can't believe you took the time to write that
>>
>>136049398
Same as the Republican and Benghazi?
>>
>>136062501
Oh I see now, not a shill at all, just a fucking shitty troll.
>>
>>136063108
You are an unironic fucking retard if you believe a word of what you wrote.
>>
My absolute favorite part of this investigation is that the shills on this board keep trying to say that he is 1) investigating Hillary and that this is bad for democrats or 2)investigation only Fusion GPS and nothing to do with Trump

HEY did you guys know, that a Grand Jury allows his team to forcefully request ANY AND ALL DOCUMENTS they desire from anyone. So the reasoning is that he reached the end of what he could gather from the people involved amicably and now is using the full force of the courts to get access to any document he pleases, even if it is classified, denied or other.
>>
File: 1489840477334.png (26KB, 991x287px) Image search: [Google]
1489840477334.png
26KB, 991x287px
>>136048244

http://www.drudgereportarchives.com/dsp/search.htm?searchFor=antisemitic
>>
>>136048545

>rich suburban california jew LARPing as a good ole country boy

I like ben, but what the fuck is he thinking?
>>
>>136052834
jesus fuck that hair is an abomination
>>
>>136063269
>can't argue point
you're caught schlomo

>>136063348
I'm very impressed by your tripcode you faggot.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.