[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alphas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 15

File: maxresdefault.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
According to Adam from Adam Ruins Everything, alphas don't exist among humans. He seems to bring up some well thought out arguments, curious to see what /pol/ has to say...
>>
>>136045260
Dont care. DNC kills amd eats babies. Sage works in optioms field.
>>
Has he already run out of actual myths to "debunk"? It looks like he's going bald from using so much hair product.
>>
>>136045260
Alphas exist in all pack animals
And I like listening to the guy but many things he says should be taken with a grain of salt
>>
Now he's crossing into the grounds of denial of basic evolution. What's next, saying that pouring sulfuric acid on your balls causes increased sperm production?
>>
>>136045260
Anything presented in such a low attention span retard manner will always inevitably be wrong.
>>
England is my city.
>>
>>136045260
>well thought out arguments
do you mean cherry-picked biased sociological studies?
>>
>>136045986
>Alphas exist in all pack animals

He literally proves you wrong in the video on this point.
>>
>>136045260
his arguments are bullshit dude.

1. he says bonbons are not chimps, yet they are a subspecies of chimps.
2. since 2 alphas meet, and one becomes a beta (the D&D scene) that means alpha's must not exist
3. Alpha's are aggressive, yet being alpha is being dominate, and mature. Not being a douche

so his arguments are straight up lies, or half truths
>>
Observe how anyone with more money, a better physique, a better personality and good looks is treated in a room full of people.

Hierarchies exist everywhere.
>b-but they don't, this guy with a nice haircut said they didn't in this fifteen minute video for TruTV!

It takes about five seconds to realize it if you've spent anytime outside. This is just Penn & Teller: Bullshit! for the soy crowd.
>>
File: Ka_qzG0ShWyXU7WI8I2TkI0QvyU=.gif (290KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ka_qzG0ShWyXU7WI8I2TkI0QvyU=.gif
290KB, 480x360px
>>136045260
>Adam?

You'd never know "alphas" exist from looking at this fuck boy.
>>
>>136046259
i guess most sic are wrong then

the dude has in past vids even been call out about his bais in some of his stuff and gets superbutt hurt about it

like onther anon said take what he talks about with a grain of salt
>>
>>136046259
Except if you actually get out of your basement you'll see humans act like pack animals.
>>
>>136046474
>Observe how anyone with more money, a better physique, a better personality and good looks is treated in a room full of people.

Adam argues that being an alpha in one context doesn't mean you're an alpha in the next.

Perhaps you're cool at parties, but shit as the head of a programming team.

Alpha isn't just about sex. It's about leading the pack. Not everyone can lead everything.
>>
>>136046588
blacks arent human
>>
>>136046259
WRONG!

the wolf part is bullshit, since the dad is the alpha. and Bonobo's have a FEMALE ALPHA. they also exist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSjafiAnyF8
>>
File: IMG_0792.jpg (160KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0792.jpg
160KB, 960x960px
If Alphas don't exist then who's fucking all the women I'm not?
>>
>>136046642
WHAT? since you are not always alpha, that means alpha's do not exist?
WHAT?! There can only be one alpha in a pack, so if 2 alpha's meet, then one has to become submissive, and thus a beta or an omega.

not being an alpha 100% of the time dose not mean that alpha's do not exist
>>
>>136046642
And wolves don't switch from pack to pack. Gorillas sometimes lose status. Yet they still have alphas.

This is some next level retard shit.
>>
File: 1479734603596.jpg (50KB, 463x543px) Image search: [Google]
1479734603596.jpg
50KB, 463x543px
>>136045260
>there's no such thing as alpha males because that term has been debunked for certain animals
>ignores the thousands of years of human history dominated by strong and charismatic leaders

Neat
>>
>>136046658
Blacks are like hyenas, lions are like humans.
>>
>>136046259
While I dont believe in the whole alpha and beta stuff you would really have to be a manlet in denial to believe that there are not people who are more likely to impose themselves or their will or ideals over others if this was not true people would have no perception of power.
People would inherently be neutral towards each other since their would not be people struggling make their groups clash with each other. This myth that everyone is equal and no one like being on top is quite frankly just stupid
>>
>>136046173
litty
>>
>>136046831
Ahmed
>>
>>136046642
>
and look here, when he get's disprove he runs the fuck away. Good job proving that's beta's and alpha's do exist.
>>
>It's another Adam twists definitions to fit his retarded claims again episode
Alpha is a retarded term anyways; what people actually mean is Chad but that sounds too r9k and not manosphere theorycrafting enough
>>
File: 7QyAmby.jpg (63KB, 666x749px) Image search: [Google]
7QyAmby.jpg
63KB, 666x749px
>another marketing thread
>>
>>136045260
>adam ruins sex/gender
>accccthuallly there is no scientific difference between men and womyn, its all an illusion of the patriarchy

>adam ruins pedophilia
>actualllllly its okay when Jews abuse children because jews were persecuted by the nazis

>adam ruins nations
>actuallllly everyone is exactly the same, even if we don't speak the same language, hold the same values or follow the most basic laws of not raping and murdering
>>
>>136045260
>Implying I would ever listen to what a left-leaning parasite that has accepted the role of a beta male cuck has to say.
>>
>>136047505
>adam ruins my sex life
>we're all gay
>>
File: toughpepe.jpg (23KB, 322x285px) Image search: [Google]
toughpepe.jpg
23KB, 322x285px
>>136046642
>Adam argues that being an alpha in one context doesn't mean you're an alpha in the next.

No one is claiming that human social dynamics exactly mirror that of wolves. The claim is merely that humans have their own social dynamic and that this is mostly biological.
Some men have the right combination of traits to be considered leaders. These traits are also ones which women have evolved to find sexually attractive.
Why do leftists pretend to believe in evolution but then deny that evolution also applies to human beings? Every other animal in the world has biological instincts and social behaviours but humans are somehow a blank slate which society imprints?
>>
>>136045260
>this pozzed out megafag haranguing me like a petulant woman about masculinity

When the day of the rope comes, and it will, I will take enormous pleasure in watching the festivities.
>>
>>136045260
Civilization isn't nature.

You would have to reduce this debate to humans living in tribes/their family (our natural state). In the biology not even a pack of wolves have "alphas", only fathers and mothers. Actually wolves look more like humans than chimps and gorillas do in their social structure.
>>
File: 56.png (15KB, 241x263px) Image search: [Google]
56.png
15KB, 241x263px
>>136045260
I aint clicking on that shit.
>>
Why do you fagboys keep posting this downie garbage
>>
>>136045260
Saying alphas don't exist is like saying pain doesn't exist. It's a self evident truth, just exists, got escape it.
>>
>>136045260
Explain Chiefs, bullies, Presidents, Generals, Kings

Obviously its not a free for all compete for Alpha male of them all but its more graduated. Alphas are within their own families and then use resources & prestige to get an edge over one another. They use wealth to display it. Women are predicated to be attracted to men with power & wealth.

Its this new trend of denying our natural instinct towards congress with other humans including domination.

Any social group ever constructed has these thing arise naturally. Humans are more sophisticated so their means of subjugation are more subtle.
>>
File: fat.jpg (320KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
320KB, 800x1280px
>>136046642
KEK normal people don't go into something they have no knowledge of as a career, because normal people know not everything has to be fair.

Dumb faggot
>>
>>136046642

>Guys, the military don't have command hierarchies because sometimes the commander of one unit is subordinate the commander of another unit.
>>
>>136048461
this is true though,
Just because your CO is a 1LT doesn't mean his CO answeres to him too.
>>
>>136048261
The problem is that alpha is such a vague term: do you consider Hitler an alpha?
Do you consider some meathead manual laborer an alpha?
>>
>>136048461
Military is the most exact example. First thing military does it strip you uniqueness and them control your every movement during basic training. Its basically a way to get you to adhere the chain of command. The same way you break a horse so it does what you want.
>>
Alpha doesn't mean the same thing to different people. It can just mean assertive, strong and brave. It can be completely positive. To some it's kind of negative and it implies being inconsiderate and selfish. Either way, those personality traits that are fairly noticeable and they show in many contexts. And women definitively are more attracted to alphas, be that positive or negative traits. Alphas will get to have sex with A LOT more women than betas. There absolutely is a dominance/sexual hierarchy among human males.

Being alpha only when your play D&D is a funny counter-example desu. Also a really a bad one; the fact that it's nerdy fantasy and doesn't translate well in real life situations is probably why D&D dry up women's vaginas.
>>
>>136048610

But this jew is essentially saying that because of this fact, there is no such thing as an Officer.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170803-140121.png (785KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170803-140121.png
785KB, 1280x720px
>DUDE IF YOU WERE HANGING OUT WITH FAGGOTS YOU WOULDNT BE ALPHA ANYMORE LMAO

This is unironically argued here. He even has a citation. Holy shit, this is cancer.
>>
>>136045260
Whats wrong with his face?
>>
>>136048886
kek
This is just to make betas feel better about their situation.
>Don't worry guys, you're totally cooler than Chad in fantasy land.
>>
>beta male who looks like a rejected fashion designer character from the hunger games makes absurd claim
>>
File: snake.png (556KB, 682x378px) Image search: [Google]
snake.png
556KB, 682x378px
>>136048776
Ah, I was hoping you'd clear it up in one post, I was a little confused there.

thanks bud
>>
File: 12378142341 (2).gif (223KB, 368x517px) Image search: [Google]
12378142341 (2).gif
223KB, 368x517px
>>136046259
Pack animals have a pecking order, you mentally ill degenerate.

I don't understand why Adam continues to make these videos when he's been refuted so many times.
>>
Manliness is what makes women attracted to you just as femininity attracts men. Obviously it works like this because otherwise this race would not exist.
But the whole alpha thing is just like every other trendy trend. Females like whats hip, and we need to tell them something okay? In the end they'll believe everything.
>>
>>136049027
He's retarded.
They make stupid faces.
>>
>>136045260
I exist, your argument is invalid
>>
of course alphas don't exist among humans.
when you have spindley little jew faggots at the top of the food chain, that should tell you something.
>>
>>136046428
1. Bonobos are not subspecies of chimps, they are both of Genus Pan and seemed to evolved during the same period
2. The point he made was that being "Alpha" depends on a social context. Take any white millenial 'alpha' and put him in a pack of niggers and I bet he turns beta real fast.
3. Being dominant and having aspirations are male traits, not alpha traits, the term that should be used is man and boy, not alpha and beta. Sad times when men are so scarce that they become a token rarity in society.

His arguments seem backed up but they have a left bias.
>>
>>136048642
well was Hitler a leader, charismatic. Was on top of a social hierarchically, did he get bitches. The answer to all of this, is yes.

If the meathead gets tail, is ontop of a social hierarchically (like a friend group) and is a leader (like leading the said friend group) then yeah. Being alpha is about mature, leader traits.
>>
>>136045260
Why are these people so obsessed with obliterating masculinity?
>>
>>136045260
"OY VEY white man STOP trying to take back your life and women! They belong to Jamal, otherwise your a douchebag XDDDDDD"

-Fat Nu-male Kike
>>
>>136046642
>Alpha isn't just about sex. It's about leading the pack. Not everyone can lead everything.
Then he's mistaken. That's pretty much all it means.
>>
>scientist uncovers uncomfortable truth
>beta males start getting called out, the white race starts improving statistically and exponentially
>oh shit no go back I just got confused! forget all those lies goy- uhm...I mean...guys!
Sounds about right.
>>
>>136045260
>Brings up a load of good points
He literally just brings up a ton of straw mans with old wolf research "Which was proven true with alphas"
And then says because bonobo's have a matriaracle society we do too. When its down to them having no other predators.

Some of his stuff has been very well made but the recent shit has so many holes in research it makes me sad to think normies will just trust muh big old smart Adam.
>>
>>136045260
There's no such thing as a universal alpha, but there are men who are clearly more successful in many respects than others. The only thing Adam has ruined is his own hair.
>>
>>136049441
"Bonobos are not subspecies of chimps"
Subspecies are a lower order, to say more precise order of an animal Bonbons, fall under pan, like chimps which also fall under pan. and pan falls under the species of Hominidae, which are apes. My bad for saying chimps. but they are a subspeices of a great ape, just like chimps. Pretty much the same thing

2.That dose not mean alpha's do not exist anymore. If the siad black got all the bitches in that group, and is a leader, then he is the alpha.
3. "Being dominant and having aspirations are male traits, not alpha traits" Men, as like a father, where the idea of Alpha came from father wolves. Wow
>>
>>136049707
Lol why do you think? All this at a time when white countries are being flooded with violent barbarians. Pure (((Coincidence))) Im sure.
>>
>>136049768

In animals the alpha is the one who can either lead or dominate other males. The females obviously prefer him, because he can guarantee safety and resources for their offspring.

In XXI century white humans the safety is guaranteed by the state, women can acquire resources for themselves, and offspring is largely a thing of the past - thus you can get girls even if you're a poor loser but look good.
>>
>>136049267
And we wonder why Germanistan is going to hell
>>
File: 73569124623548743.jpg (46KB, 241x263px) Image search: [Google]
73569124623548743.jpg
46KB, 241x263px
>>136048118
>I aint clicking on that shit.
>>
>>136045260
Alphas amongst humans are the men who other men choose to follow. Think of Jon Snow from Game of Thrones.
>>
>>136045260
Let me help. Who gives a fuck what this spud says? He is insignificant to my life, and not worthy of consideration.

A lion doesn't concern itself with the opinions of sheep.
>>
File: pink leopard goat coat etsy.jpg (50KB, 400x295px) Image search: [Google]
pink leopard goat coat etsy.jpg
50KB, 400x295px
>>136047181

That'll do leaf. That'll do.
>>
>>136046004
>implying he will argue that testosterone is a good thing
>>
>>136046259
>flag
>>
>>136051979
I like traps.

That has nothing to do with contesting my argument.
>>
>>136047695
>adam ruins adam

>Its adam and steve not adam and eve
>>
>>136052248
That's gay though
>>
>>136047037
Hyenas- female dominated society, males are basically sperm donors for the superior female. Scavengers but incredibly adaptive, have been seen to hunt with pack instinct.
Lions- 1 male with a harem of females that do 99% of work. Lots of inbreeding
Males kills cubs who aren't related to them. Will also scavenge if good is scarce. Hunting is very much teamwork, between females, although large size allows singular hunters (rarely)
I'm not seeing the racial connection here? Hyenas are actually nicer animals than lions, people just have a bad opinion of them cos of Disney and bullshit. Hyenas are technically tougher animals with stronger pack connections.
>>
>>136045260
with hair like that and those tiny girl hands ofcourse he doesnt think alphas dont exist , not to mention the "adam ruins everything" show is ultraunfunnycancer.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.