[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eire/pol/ -Missing hiker edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: _97158331_osullivan.jpg (36KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_97158331_osullivan.jpg
36KB, 660x371px
David O'Sullivan, a Cork NEET who had been hiking the Pacific Crest Trail, was last heard of on April 7th when he sent a package and an email from the small town of Idylwild in California. He had made plans to meet up with a friend in Santa Barbara but when he failed to arrive the alarm was raised. He had a phone with no data connection so he was reliant on wi-fi hotspots at rest stops.

Missing since April 7th...fuck me. They're looking for a dead body at this point I presume? The land out there is unforgiving.
>>
>>136044254
I don't hate the Irish, but I hope he's dead anyway
>>
So that's where Ceann Comhairle went...
>>
>>136044581
There is a massive search and rescue operation underway wasting thousands of US tax payer dollars. All for one Irish neckbeard who was unprepared. I can't blame you for being angry t b h.
>>
>>136044254
top kek
>>
File: Hola_gai_dol!.jpg (13KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
Hola_gai_dol!.jpg
13KB, 260x194px
>>136044254
>NEET

Literally who cares?
Society notched a small victory.
>>
>>136045030
Too many neckbeards go off on dangerous hiking trips woefully unprepared thinking they're in one of their cringy JRPGs. There are no potions or save points in real life faggots.
>>
>>136045555
>quads confirms failed mountain lion taming attempt

Faglord rolled too many 1s
>>
File: 327890.png (89KB, 206x250px) Image search: [Google]
327890.png
89KB, 206x250px
>>136045555
I think they're long past the point of caring. That's why they do this shit. They have suicidal ideation because they're insufferable unfixable beta males. People asked for it by liberating women, and shit like this will only get worse.
>>
>>136044254
government agencies and their K9 units are pretty good at finding bodies, so just wait a while
>>
>>136045555
shit flag but nice digits
>>
Wagecucking is literally for the biggest faggots on Earth. Reminder that if you actually like work, you're an insufferable fucking faggot.
>>
File: Comfy_guy.jpg (41KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_guy.jpg
41KB, 600x579px
>>136046524
>tfw love my job
>>
>>136046524
Being a neet is literally for the biggest faggots on Earth. Reminder that if you actually like being a waste of space, you're an insufferable fucking faggot

Fixed it for you.
>>
File: cuckolics1.png (3MB, 3000x2144px) Image search: [Google]
cuckolics1.png
3MB, 3000x2144px
>>
>>136046735
Yeah, man. Working for that faceless corporation to make them richer is so amazing. I hope you enjoy it. I hope you enjoy sitting behind a desk 24/7, doing exactly the opposite of what you're meant to be doing. I hope you enjoy being an emasculated faggot, his balls and T shrinking because of nonstop desk work.

You're a loser. A faggot. A nothing.

If you're not a minimum self-employed, you're a fucking loser.
>>
File: 1491125527395m.jpg (149KB, 794x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491125527395m.jpg
149KB, 794x1024px
>>136046957
>>
The hiker was a Labour voter https://twitter.com/BrendanHowlin/status/892430812938895360

>and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>136047075
Undertaking is fun, more hands on then you expect.
>>
File: thumbs up.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>136046735
>Reminder that if you actually like being a waste of space, you're an insufferable fucking faggot

A reminder that they wouldn't make it in real life if they even tried. The best these little fuckers can hope for is to get fucked in the ass by some tall masculine guy while these fuckers moan like bitches and their little cocks dangle erect at his learning of the lack of masculinity he'll carry through life

Women want it this way
>>
>>136044254
>They're looking for a dead body at this point I presume?
That is the only thing they would find if they are lucky. He could be picked clean by now by birds.......

Hiking is a great pasttime. I have been out for a few weeks at a run. I don't advise doing this solo unless you are an expert. Always have maps, and always plan for the worst. It is imperative that you understand the sun and stars and can correlate location. Strange shit can happen out on the trail. I have been blessed but know others that have had an aweful time.
>>
>>136048276
If you're an avid hiker then you will enjoy this tale of the Death Valley Germans who perished in 1996. An amateur was able to locate the bodies using educated guesses when the professionals couldn't. It's a long but fascinating read.

http://www.otherhand.org/home-page/search-and-rescue/the-hunt-for-the-death-valley-germans/
>>
>>136049130
>It's a long but fascinating read.
Thanks Anon!

I love reads like this. I hate/love to read the horror stories. I always wanted to crest Everest, but even as a young anon I knew it was not a cost effective thing. Smoking for almost 20 years didn't help lol.

I will give that a read. Be safe out there. There are things in the woods worse than Mamma Bear....
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.