[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In all seriousness, is colonization/expansion a death warrant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1480860670595.png (651KB, 680x628px) Image search: [Google]
1480860670595.png
651KB, 680x628px
In all seriousness, is colonization/expansion a death warrant for a nation? it seems like every nation/empire/kingdom that did so got invaded by the invaded people. This is a consistent rule throughout history. Meanwhile cosy countries who didn't fell for the expansion and unrestrained ambition meme are the ones who will probably outlive the current madness with the majority of its ethnic population intact. When will they learn?
>>
UK and France got too greedy and now they're seeing the consequences. Don't want shitskins? Don't invade shitskinland and "liberate" them and make them a part of your nation.
>>
>>136043289
No, it just needs to be accompanied by colonization. Are the Abos or Native Americans flooding the UK? Hell even Germany has almost no immigration from its former colonies; it's completely unrelated
>>
>>136043289
>>136043527
no. kill yourself fatalistic faggots
>>
Who is this breadbox-headed anime lass? I'm just getting into anime.
>>
>>136043289
War without genocide ultimately is won by the more populous nation due to factors like rape babies and race mixing. The main difference is the conquerors will control the y-chromosome of the future people. See Mongolian invasion of China. Military control isn't enough when they can outfuck you, and empires usually have open borders internally and make the subjugated race citizens.
>>
>>136045070
Rei Ayanami
>>
>>136044343
Have fun with Mohammed faggot. Sure hope your empire was worth it.
>>
>>136043289

NO.

It's just that it hasn't been done correctly in centuries.

If you invade land to capture and hold it, then you must remove by any means necessary the native people.

Iraq could be the 51st state, but every Iraqi must be removed. The BEST way to fight a war is a no quarter, scorched earth policy.
>>
>>136046756
>It's just that it hasn't been done correctly in centuries.
like communism?
it's an impossibility to eliminate all the native people from an area, not to mention the high cost from dead soldiers
>>
Wasn't the case for Russia. As far as I know, natives on newly discovered lands had lots of benefits when compared to Russian population (they were free of serfdom for example). So mostly natives stayed on their lands. Except Russia/Petersburg of course, lots of people move there from all regions.
>>
>>136043289
Pfft. Key is to either genocide entirely early and colonize, or genocide when they get uppity. The fatal flaw, is trying to mix the two. Letting the place get too colonized, without enough removal of the original population. The original population needs to always be on a downward numerical trend, and always a slave to the conqueror.

Rome wasn't sacked because it conquered the Gauls. It was sacked, because it became decadent via conquering the Gauls, and this lead to it becoming weak through opulent spending and degeneracy, whilst the Gauls became slowly became strong. It provided security for them to breed their numbers, and this had social lobbying in favor of it by those appointed to be the rulers in the conquered territory.
Romans should of been cranking out babies left and right of the produce of conquest, using Gaul slaves to work the mines and fields of their own territory, to provide for said babies.
They didn't. They just skimmed resources off the top, by making the region just another Roman province. Bureaucracy wants to grow, and it was never planned from the start, for it to perpetually shrink. The flaw of an empire is the nature of empire itself, the attempted, sustained combination of different peoples.
I just Wish, that all these bitches that complained about imperialism, actually had more to complain about. I'd love if we wholesale enslaved an african country, and used it to produce goods, with no concern for them. Work the fuckers to death in the cement mines and marble quarries I say. Just another house for white people to live in, and another hydrodam to power it. Dead worked to death niggers are actually just another benefit. When the last nigger slave squeals no more, where they used to live becomes prime real estate for the conquering white man.
>>
>>136047893

If Russia conquered Turkey in the crimean war you would be 50% turk in the year 200x already.
>>
>>136048277
You think Turks would move to Russian provinces en masse if their empire was annexed by Tsar? I don't think so, Turkey is just generally a comfier place than Russia (at least in terms of climate), so Turks would have probably stayed in their own lands.
>>
>>136043289
Feels good to see these retarded ass countries slowly die.
>>
>>136043289
The main problem is that White people as a race are excessively compassionate. If Chinks started colonizing, they might be protected from this effect due to them being a cold hearted people.
>>
>>136048735
Anything is better then sandnigger land, even Russia.
>>
>>136043289
if that were true, turkey would have a german problem
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>136043289

Not if you kill the Natives entirely or at-least all the Males so you can breed with the Females.

[Threads: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

While you could always do it with War or Denying Resources, you can also use Bioweapons for a similar effect.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.