[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PAGANISM GENERAL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 26

File: file.png (437KB, 407x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
437KB, 407x600px
PAGANISM GENERAL

EDITION: DAY OF THE THUNDERER

ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE GODS, HAIL VICTORY ᛏᛏᛏ

This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Jewish Question and Christianity.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"
>https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: w68tguT

Any questions, interested in learning, Christians on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>https://pastebin.com/aD6k77uh

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels and Media ϟϟϟ

Varg Vikernes
>https://www.youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Survive the Jive
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

Midgard Rising Podcast
>https://soundcloud.com/odin010-010nido

Aryan Kitchen
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>https://www.youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

Jackson Crawford
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCxNFxw6iq-Mh4uIjYvufg/videos

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA, PDF, BOOKS, AND MORE ᛟᛟᛟ
>https://mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ
>>
>>136042672
nsg bump

are Pagans flat earthers?
>>
File: Algiz.png (2MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Algiz.png
2MB, 1920x1280px
>>
>>136042672
Just some friendly questions, so pls no bully.

1. Why do 70% of all pagans use the White Supremacist flag when it has a cross on it? Is it supposed to be a reference to Christians stealing pagan holidays or something?

2. Why do you call yourselves pagans when only 1% of you actual believe in Odin, Zeus, Jupiter, and others? I understand that you're proud of your European heritage, but none of you believe it.

3. Why do you guys act like Europe has made no progress in the last 2000 years?

4. Why do you guys hate Christians so much? Most atheists shit on Christianity, but admit that it's part of European culture, and those same atheists are okay with Christians. Why are you guys such bitter assholes to us?

5. Why do you guys make the exact same arguments in every fucking "debate"?
>>
daily reminder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m53lNTdyPg
>>
>>136043714
No
>>136043976
1.Not a christian cross, it's a celtic cross

2. Not true at all

3. We don't act like that

4. It's because Christians killed and burned pagans, you worshiped a mortal Jewish man, and want to get rid of our traditions.

5. ???
>>
>>136043976
I'm agnostic
>>
File: 1501654610447.jpg (374KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
1501654610447.jpg
374KB, 1024x731px
>>136043714
Flat earth is a Jewish thing, and it's modern push is a psyop. Hellenic mathematicians calculated the earth was round thousands of years ago.

Some people might believe in the geocentric theory but its not very fierce or anything
>>
>>136044399
>4. It's because Christians killed and burned pagans, you worshiped a mortal Jewish man, and want to get rid of our traditions.

Christians murdered and forced our peoples to leave their culture. They used economic force to cut off non-Christians. They stole our traditions and cultural aspects and folded them into their own.

Christianity steals because it cannot create on it's own.
>>
Hail Odin
>>
>>136044895
Welcome
>>
>>136044399
>FE no
good
>>
>>136043976
1. Celtic cross is a pagan symbol appropriated by Christianity
2. I have met very few heathens who say the gods aren't real.
3. I don't
4. Personally, I don't hate Christians, most of you are kin and comrades, I celebrate Christmas and Easter with my Christian family, though blot later on my own. I just think many Christians are misguided in bringing our people on the right path.
5. Examples please.
>>
>>136044681
>FE
it's literally straight out of the (((Bible))) but some pagans use the Norse mythology equivalent to push FE
muh firmament above
>>
>>136045318
All nine worlds are round, every single one.
>>
>>136045318
the world tree is a metaphor for the astral plane.
>>
>>136044399
1. Shit, my bad.

2. So most of you actually believe in these Gods?

3. You don't (which is cool) but a lot of pagans do.

4. So you shit on us based on the actions of our ancestors 1000 years ago?

5. You know the arguments that I'm talking about.

>Christianity isn't European
>Sand nigger religion
>Dead kike on stick
>Worshipping a fucking JEW
>Christianity is weak and submissive
>Christianity isn't white
>Your God was a nigger
>There's no historical evidence of a Jesus outside of the Bible
>Your religion is responsible for the fall of the Roman Empire
>Your religion is responsible for all this degeneracy today
>Your religion made Europe weak
>Your religion has done nothing for Europe
>We'd be exploring the stars right now if Christianity didn't exist
>Islam is more White and European than Christianity
>Jews created Christianity to destroy Europe and Europeans

You know, those arguments.
>>
>>136042672
Hi /autistic pagan general/, still misleading people who might be interested in real paganism with larp and Varg fellatiating eh?
>>
>>136045732
Yes, we believe in the gods, if not then we'd call ourselves atheists, not Pagans. I don't try to shit on your person just Christians who call themselves nationalists. Christianity is literally not white and no European, you can look at the hundred of Crusades in Europe, religious wars etc. Christianity is literally a Jewish sect. Now if you are ok with that then fine but it's the truth.
>>
>>136045440
are they?! I watched some video on Norse mythology and they implied it was flat. (It was a Swedish guy)
>>
>>136045732
I just trying to inform people on the edge about paganism which is our sacred tradition, if you're interested in learning more check the discord.
>>
>>136042672
That pocture, I missed that part of Flash Gordon
>>
File: 1493006438804.jpg (364KB, 628x725px) Image search: [Google]
1493006438804.jpg
364KB, 628x725px
>>136042672
Thanks for making these threads all the time, even though I don't come to them very often because they turn into degenerate back and forth Christian/pagan bashing. Are you going to be participating in the Wotan network? Look at Stephen McNallen's Youtube channel id you don't know about it.
>>136043714
No.
>>136043976
1. No, they're probably just showing that they're pro-white. That cross within a wheel is also known as a sun cross, and it's symbolism is the same as the swastika. 4 seasons as a wheel turning infinitely. The word "yule" is also related to the word "wheel" and represents the resetting of the cycle, as it is the point when daylight begins to become longer. This is contingent with the theme of rebirth of people and civilizations, which follow the same trajectory as the sun around through death and birth. In mythology, this is the symbolism of Baldr. His death is the death of the sun, and the weakening of it, bringing upon the fimbulwinter and the death of the gods (an apt metaphor for anything that cycles, which is everything that gains and loses power).
2. I believe in the gods, although not in the same sense that the Christians do. The gods are metaphysical and at least threefold. They are representations of the spirits of what they are loosely "the gods of", they are the culmination collective memory of ancestors of their specific godly nature, and they are characters in stories written by poet-priests that have dedicated their lives to the divinity. The myths are true not in the sense of historical accuracy, but in that what they portray is something true about existence.
3. I personally don't. I can't speak for others.
>>
>>136046577
>, even though I don't come to them very often because they turn into degenerate back and forth Christian/pagan bashing. Are you going to be participating in the Wotan network? Look at Stephen McNallen's Youtube channel id you don't know about it.

I don't have facebook but I'll check it out
>>
>>136046424
the discord where you will of course be banned for the slightest dissent (or rightfully shitting on the autistic murderer Varg) so that Erich and Falken can have their hugbox.
>>
>>136046689
>>the discord where you will of course be banned for the slightest dissent (or rightfully shitting on the autistic murderer Varg) so tha

Wow, you must be incredibly butthurt to literally go on all my threads. I'm actually very lenient most of the time.
>>
>>136046158
>Yes we believe in the gods
Cool
>I shit on Christians who call themselves nationalists
oh
>It's not white and it's not European
It's not white and it's not European in origin.
>Hundreds of crusades in Europe
wat
>Christianity is literally a Jewish sect
Okay
>>
>>136046917
>get called out for being a LARPing Celt
>have numerous people express dislike of your autistic faggot false prophet
>proceed to mass ban everyone who disagreed with you or bashed Varg

Someone's butthurt and it ain't me. Some of us would like to see paganism succeed instead of being an Internet hugbox for LARPing autists.
>>
>>136047011
There were literally hundreds of crusades. In some periods, armed religious expeditions set forth almost every year. Many crusades did not fight against Muslims or go near the (((Holy Land))). The church marched against European pagans (such as the Slavs, Balts, Germanics).
>>
4. Christians were not kind to us and many of us resent it. Look into Olaf Trygvasson. I have my moments, but my anger over it has cooled significantly, and it's the ancient past anyway. Christianity is absolutely a part of European culture, although it's philosophical basis is Jewish, and since it's all written down it's unable to adapt without compromising itself. There are parts of it that are egalitarian and I believe those parts are to blame for our succeptibility to Jewish lies and control in our nations.
5. That doesn't sound like a friendly question to me, guy. :) The lesser beings of most ideologies tend to do that.
>>136044895
Hail Odin.
>>136045732
Some of those arguments are valid, although most of them are a product of /pol/ and the internet mentality in general. After I read all the eddas and sagas, watch Jordan Peterson's bible videos, read the bible, get a sick physique, sort myself out, and make spiritual gains, I'll have the nuance of a demigod in my arguments about religion, but you have to give both the pagans and the Christians some leeway. For most of us this is fairly new to us, and there is going to be emotionalism. Our emotions are what draw us to religion in the first place.
>>136046687
I don't know if it's all going to be based on facebook. I don't have it either so if it is, I'll be sitting it out, although I'm interested in the mountain climbing and Wotan blots as well.
>>136046192
Pagans don't all believe the same things. Some pagans are even dumb.
>>
>>136042672
The Internet is Pagan.
>larpers will defend this
>>
File: by Ares.jpg (15KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
by Ares.jpg
15KB, 237x213px
>>136042672
>>136044895
>>
>>136046577
I feel the exact way you do brother. I identity myself with Pagans, but I don't do rituals or follow any beliefs necessarily. To me its a state of mind, a conscious attempt at understanding the world around us and to the mysticism of life. Its trying to tap into the spiritual world, as well as feeling connected to the physical. Its about reading from the minds of our ancestors, and trying to feel their minds and emotions, to be in contact with their own unique thoughts. It is special to see you feel similar things like this. I am glad there are others like you with these feelings.
>>
>>136043976
Others have answered very well, so I wanted to say thanks for the respect brother. We need more like yourself to ask questions and be willing to have dialogue. Some things we might not ever be able to agree upon, but sometimes that's okay :)
>>
>>136047201
>Not a Celt or every claimed to be
>Numerous people? lol sure ok.
>I only ban obvious shills
Yeah totally those are your intentions, you likely don't care about paganism whatsoever.
>>
>>136048044
>not a Celt
Then I've misidentified you as that autist Falken, for which I apologize. This applies to the second and third points as well.

Those are indeed my intentions, you only harm the movement by associating with that moron and I'd beg you to reconsider.
>>
>>136048319
He's posted these threads twice like 2 months ago, I am the one who posts these threads not him.
>>
>>136047441
Can you list a few of these hundreds?
Also, were all of these crusades approve by the pope?
>>
>>136048495
So, Perk? If so, you're an ok guy and I apologize again for confusing you with hobbit hair.
>>
>>136048705
>Perk? If so, you're
Yeah lol
>>
Do paganism general posters have beards? I have a full dark blonde/light brown one. I'm thinking about braiding it, but I'm unsure. Any beardbros here?
>>
>>136048818
Good man, I'll have to get you an invite to the non-autistic discord later.
>>
This faggot banned me for respectfully BTFOing him about his misinformation on Paganism
But the discord is pure cringe full of beta male autists
>>
>>136049022
I have a feeling you're referring to the Celt autist rather than the thread poster, threadbro is usually quite competent and grounded in reality.
>>
>>136048618
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children%27s_Crusade

9 were approved directly but there were hundreds of them all over Europe.
>>
File: 1501360042249.jpg (7KB, 321x283px) Image search: [Google]
1501360042249.jpg
7KB, 321x283px
>>136049253
/hobbithair/ here. What did I do so wrong specifically?
>>
>>136049253
Yeah, I don't know who it was.
But the discord is full of r9k tier beta males with ''tfw no gf'' posts, so I'm happy to no longer waste my time there
>>
>>136048987
I had a blackish beard for a month but I shaved it off, it wasn't full and really curly. I'll wait for a bit longer before I'll grow it out again.
>>
>>136049587
>ban people for disliking Varg
>ban people for disagreeing with you
>practice divide and conquer between whites and be asspained when called out

Would you like a full dissertation?
>>
File: Lehrstunde.jpg (301KB, 961x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Lehrstunde.jpg
301KB, 961x1440px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_33f9DdUSXA
>>
>>136049941
They ban people for disliking Varg? I saw a lot of people talking shit about him there
>>
>>136050047
He mass banned a bunch of people like a week ago for either bashing Varg or pointing out that he was constantly dick riding Varg.
>>
Admittedly I haven't watched any videos from Varg, just second hand knowledge from reading 100's of posts discussing what he has said, but from what I gather, I don't think he should be promoted or given preference of any kind. It seems that he is a of the Nords are supreme mindset, something I cannot stand. Not because I dislike Nords, but because I feel all of Europe's ethnic peoples have unique strengths and weaknesses.

I had this strong pride when I was a teenager, thinking Germans were the best people, but after reading about studying history / genetics, I realized I loved other Europeans just as much for their differences. I quickly stopped caring about superiority, and just wanted to improve all of our collective race. Anyone who doesn't want that I simply cannot agree with. I have no problem with identifying more with your own ethnic kin since I still do, but I would never say purge Italians because they are a bit darker. Its absurd, and it against Europe and its greatness. Europe is great because of its different peoples, not because of one. We are still brothers, even if we are different.
>>
File: file.png (502KB, 540x554px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
502KB, 540x554px
>>136049941
I never ban people of my own accord; everything goes through perk first.

First of all, we dont shove varg down peoples throats at all infact he is posted very little there fwith the exception of memes.

If you think all whites can be saved like pic related, you're delusional.
Also. to constantly and insanely hate on Varg is a shill tactic.
>>
>>136049425
I thought a crusade had to be directly approved by the pope.

Wouldn't these just be Pagan Purges?
>>
>>136050259
He doesn't say anything anti-European but people get butthurt about his banter in the youtube comments. Even though banter like this is pretty common among even friends of different nationalities
I.e some of my German friends call me a potato nigger
>>
>>136050391
>everyone who doesn't agree is a shill
Yeah that sounds about right for you guys. Shame really, server had a lot of promise but you went full autistic hugbox.
>>
>>136050216
A lot of people were pruned for inactivity, no mass banning on record. Sometimes they go through me to ban people, they have to down a list of shill tactics before I let them judge people. If you believe it was unfair place type down your name and I'll check what the reason was.
>>
>>136050674
You cannot subvert a place that does not want to be subverted.
>>
>>136050579
Lol I always have to explain this to some Germanons. They think all the German hate on here is serious, when most of the time its just shitting on an ally in good fun. Same with saying potato niggers lol
>>
File: 1501313794722.png (856KB, 852x641px) Image search: [Google]
1501313794722.png
856KB, 852x641px
>>
>>136050391
I think Perk probably has a micro penis
>>
>>136051095
Definitely a shill tactic.

Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger' ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks',"Micro penis", 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs', 'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics', 'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.
>>
>>136051419
LOL
>>
File: 0)_(3470740119).jpg (2MB, 1080x2302px) Image search: [Google]
0)_(3470740119).jpg
2MB, 1080x2302px
reminder for newcomers that the drama you see here is intentionally being generated by shills for the sake of dissuading people from paganism
>>
It is sad to see whites associating themselves with superstitions. The white man worships science.
>>
>>136050778
Vash, it'll be shill for A. Telling Falken to fuck off with his Divide et Impera and B. Telling him to stop licking Varg's boots.
>>
>>136052326
LOL sensitive, I like Varg but LOL
>>
File: file.png (12KB, 436x205px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
12KB, 436x205px
>>136052326
I'll give you another chance since I don't know what exactly what you were banned for. Just come in there and instigate anything.
>>
>>136052761
Don't*
>>
>>136052761
I talk so rarely I doubt that will be an issue, LOL misinformation.
>>
File: 1491900056946.jpg (82KB, 736x482px) Image search: [Google]
1491900056946.jpg
82KB, 736x482px
>>
File: 1969, Scandinavian warroir.jpg (211KB, 655x886px) Image search: [Google]
1969, Scandinavian warroir.jpg
211KB, 655x886px
>>
File: 1476514457494.jpg (1MB, 3181x4608px) Image search: [Google]
1476514457494.jpg
1MB, 3181x4608px
ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Any questions, interested in learning, Christians on the edge, or just want to debate, feel free to join any of the groups above.
>>
File: IMG_20170603_173317.jpg (718KB, 912x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170603_173317.jpg
718KB, 912x1600px
HAIL THOR AND SIF! Welcome the coming of harvest season. Start a family my fellow pagans!
>>
>>136042672
what would the afterlife be like for someone who kills themself?
>>
>>136042672
Anon someone once posted a weekly schedule as a way to honour the gods. It basically said to preform some action or task each day that correlated to the god the day was named for.

Is this something you are familiar with?
>>
>>136056865
Yes. It's in the FAQ.
>>
>>136056536
Hel until reincarnation.
>>
>>136056940
I didn't notice that, thank you kindly. Please forgive me mistake. Thank you for the work you do for our peoples.
>>
>>136042672
This doesn't belong in pol. WTF does kekistan level cringe larp have to do with politics?
>>
>>136056865
>Is this something you are familiar with?
Yeah, I like to imitate the traits of the gods so I can win their favor so Wisdom, strength, compassion, etc.
>>
>>136044399
>denying the antecedent

>want to get rid of our traditions
Then you can't say they stole your cross, you can't say they stole Christmas, in fact, Paganism would have been lost to the ages were it not for Christianity.
You think Islam or even other pagans would have looked after the beliefs and gods of ancient Europe?
>European pagans were all the same
Might as well say all religions are the same since they arose out of animism, or sun worship, or ancestor reverence, whichever came first.
Pagan Rome destroyed Celtic paganism.
You make the arguments without a purpose, talking to a pagan is like watching someone go through a rotating door thinking they are discovering new rooms.
>Christians killed an burned pagans
Only after the Gothic pagans did it to the Christians. Only after the Roman pagans did it to the Christians.
>>136044713
see above.
>cannot create on it's own
It's not a fucking culture, mongoloid. it doesn't have a set culture or set political or set economic system. It is a relationship between 4 individuals.
Not even Varg thinks paganism is a religion. Going by what Uncle Varg says, paganism and Christianity (provided one actually comprehends Christianity) are both compatible with each other. In fact if we look at history, we see the greatest synthesis of the two.
>inb4 Christian/pagan wars
It was Germanic autism and you all know it.
>inb4 le kike for criticizing superstitions
>inb4 ancient pagans were highly enlightened individuals on the cusp of divine psychological truth
>>
>>136056978
can you describe what hel is like?
>>
>>136042672
Sad none of this shit exists
>>
>>136056536
Most likely reincarnation into an even shittier life or eternal suffering if you piss some god off. Or eternal bless if you made some god happy.
>>
>>136044435
That doesn't even mean what you think it means. In the Attican Greek it means knowledge of god, a special knowledge, not ignorance or a lack of knowledge. Modern Agnosticism is cowardice, cancer, and comes only from what the Gnostic call "wooden" men.
>>136045291
>1. Celtic cross is a pagan symbol appropriated by Christianity
There's no monopoly on culture, it was Celtic Christians who used the Celtic cross.
You might as well discredit current paganism by saying they borrowed their traditions from much older traditions. It's just stupid to separate the cross from Christianity, especially the Celtic one, since it was popularized by Celtic Christians.
It is an example of European culture and Christianity being synthesized. I can promise you what that cross meant to the pagans means nothing in comparison to what it meant to the Christians.

Varg is a heathen who says the gods aren't real.
>inb4 Jungian Archetypes
No one has ever ever believed that before Jung. It also removes the gods from the material world, which rules out 99% of all ancient paganism.
>ancestor worship
They are not gods.
>>136046577
it's actually not a suncross, they had sunwheels but they didn't refer to the sun, they were referring to the evening star crowning the god of war. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY&t=136s
Scientifically "proven".
The idea that it is a sunwheel is just evidence that modern heathens are totally disconnected from their ancestors, or maybe their ancestors forgot first?
>themes of rebirth
Things happen and then happen again, wow
>gods are metaphysical
There's no such thing as metaphysics, unless you're speaking formally or platonically, in which case you believe exactly the same as the Christians.
>representations of spirits
what spirits? Are these metaphysical too?
>inb4 states of mind and Jungian archetypes
Modernist drivel applied to what was once a proud and ancient theology of Pagan Europe.
>>
>>136057906
It's described as gloomy but not an eternal hellfire.
>>
European paganism sucks desu
>>
Indo-niggers and their meme gods.
>>
>>136046577
The gods did not originate in man, or else they are not gods.
the spirits did not either, or else they are merely just fleeting feelings or base desires.

You are tearing down paganism.
>collective memory of the ancestors
give me a fucking break
>>136044681
>ellenic mathematicians calculated the earth was round thousands of years ago.
2,300, Eratosthenes in Egypt.
But why was the earth flat?
Tolkien (Who arguably is an actual pagan since he wrote a mythology for Saxon England) said it was because the gods punished man.
Do you think the pagans would have ascribed a similar meaning.
They never chalked anything up to random chance and coincidence like modern (((science))) does.
>>
>>136057906
wet, cold, dark,
also
female, half dead, half alive,
>>136056536
Why do you need an afterlife? eternal rest is a gift.
>>136056978
>reincarnation
That equates to the same as dying forever.
If you die forever you don't remember anything, same for reincarnation. Anything that anyone claims to remember is merely instinct, which is not conscious but can aid what is currently conscious by being analyzed.
>>
>>136056865
that sounds so fucking boring. don't you guys ever do anything for it's own sake? or is paganism always grey and serious?
>>
>>136059137
Yes, we hate fun.
>>
>>136058738
This
Ar*ans are truly scum tier
>>
>>136059053
Your honor lives on. Your family hamingja. You are reborn in your descendants. They inherit your honor/luck and DNA. That's why blood is important to us.
>>
>>136059854
>You are reborn in your descendants
but what if you kill yourself before you have children? would you just go to hel forever?
>>
Can someone point me in the direction of pagan rituals?
>>
>>136059137
It's more of a way to use our gods and their embodied traits to better ourselves daily. We look up to our kin and strive to live wholesome, productive lives for your folk.
>>
File: we wuz vikangz.jpg (123KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz vikangz.jpg
123KB, 1000x600px
>>136060149
You larp as hard as varg
>>
>>136060253
*Our folk.
>>
>>136059626
As a Hungarian, who should I worship?

I think I have three choices:

1, the mighty YHWH. He is a pretty strong god and those, who worship him are pretty strong.

2, Tengri, he is a meme god, but the curse of Turan is pretty strong. Maybe if I sacrifice a few dogs to him, he will grant me power and gf. Cons: T*rks also worship him

3, Perkele: our finnic brethren have some nice gods too.

+ I should tip my hat.
>>
>>136060364
>Üstengri
>perkele
Literal Mémek at this point.
>>
>>136042672
>YouTube shilling
>not even one serious countercurrents article
KYS you uneducated larppagan and let real pagans do the lifting. Go read!!!
>>
>>136060696
So I tip my hat or attend to mass on Sunday?
>>
Are they bots or really this bad at shilling?
>>
>>136060926
Most likely. I mean you could take some larpers to the south of urals and play ancient hungarian but no one is that retarded
>>
>>136060364
>All those non-white gods
Worship Zeus and leave humanity behind.
>>
>>136060364
Hungarians are Austrian / Germanic mixed with neighbor Slavs. The idea that you are Huns is a complete meme with no basis in actual genetics. I see you brothers as mostly Germanic
>>
>>136060360
I'm just interested in learning something. Not everyone on this website is out to get you. Calm down sperg.
>>
>>136061282
>Those nonwhite gods didnt commit homosexuality nor zoophilia
Makes you think
>>
>>136061258
Well in that case I just jump on a bandwagon and I join the fastet growing religion.

La illa illa Allah, Mohamed rasul Allah. Ali un wali Allah.

See you in Jannah.
>>
>>136061534
>falling for the fastest growing religion meme
>would loose his fityma for a religion
>>
ALLAH DAMN THE PAGANS PRAISE BE TO MOHAMMED PEACE BE UPON THE HOLY PROPHET
>>
File: IMG_0787.jpg (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0787.jpg
46KB, 400x400px
What's paganism general's opinion on the black sun? Is it a physical celestial object or simply an occult symbol?
>>
File: 1467421352666.png (548KB, 534x900px) Image search: [Google]
1467421352666.png
548KB, 534x900px
>>136061485
>homosexuality
>Zoophilia
>>
>>136061282
Nah I would never worship a God, who fucked his sister.
>>136061421
Problem is that I see Germanics genetically more close to the natives of Europe. I mean the Basque people and those, who were assimilated by the Indo-European invaders. We all know that those people worshipped a female deity as supreme god. I don't really want to worship a female god.
>>
Hail from France, celtic polytheist here. Love those threads.
>>
>>136061672
It cannot be helped infidel. So you now have two choices:

1, say the shahada and revert to Allah.
2, I find you and I kill you for being an infidel
>>
>>136061906
both
>>
>>136062017
>zeus literally turned into animals to fuck others even fucked men
>southern europeans considered the most manliest thing to get bj by another man
>>
>>136062431
Make me a kebab
>>
Bigger version of OP'S pic
>>
>>136062949
I am begging. Allah commands me to be peaceful, but you don't leave me other options.
>>
>>136059969
I'd like to think you still reincarnate after some time. Only the Gods know for sure.
>>
>>136062704
You have no idea what the definition of zoophilia and homosexuality is.
Zeus never had sexual feelings for animals.
It also isn't gay since Zeus only took a single young man to the Olymp who was literally described as a Trap, which makes it not gay. Traps are not gay!
You just can't comprehend how much of a Chad Zeus is.
>>136062091
Beta
>>
>>136063417
But im hungry testvér.
>>136063830
Top kek
>>
>>136063830
>likes traps
>his ancestros worshipped females
>calls me beta
kek
>>136064166
Only He (PBUH) can ease your hunger.
>>
>>136061421
>hungarians are germanic
murican education is top tier
>>
>>136064656
>implying that jesus wont give me bread and fish to ease my hunger
>>
>>136042672
My gf is Algerian but practices something called Asatru. That's what you anons are into, right?
>>
>>136064904
Īsā ibn Maryām (PBUH) was a prophet of Allah.
>>
>>136065150
And?
>>
>>136064680
>>136064656
Romanians are literally the best and God Tier
Hungarians btfo lmao
>>
>>136065544
Gyenge bait famalam this is the only you youll get cigányfiú
>>
>>136065313
And that means you must convert to get food. You know what Muslims give infidels for dinner? Lead!

Ha megváltozott az ID-m, az azért van, mert telóról folytatom a szar postázást.
>>136065544
Nice flag.
>>
>>136066668
Fugg :DDDDDDDD

I forgot that I was posting with a commie flag.
>>
>>136066668
>szarposztolás
Ki gondolta volna.
Mondjuk x1000 jobb mint ezek larperkedése
>>
>>136066878
Legbuktál Jani lelke
>>
ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

>>
>>136066879
Én erre a táblára csak ironikus szarpostázni járok.
>>
File: 1404548546738.jpg (521KB, 1005x1312px) Image search: [Google]
1404548546738.jpg
521KB, 1005x1312px
Kali Yuga(Vedic)

Kali Yuga is associated with the demon Kali (not to be confused with the goddess Kālī). The "Kali" of Kali Yuga means "strife", "discord", "quarrel" or "contention".

Attributes of Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.

>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.

>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.

>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.

>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.

>People will take vows and break them soon after.

>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>>
>>136064656
>Doesn't like Traps
Gay as fuck
>>
File: 1465492258788.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1465492258788.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
Day of the Rope = Dead LARPagans
>>
Stop drinking beer.
>>
>>136062091
>Germanics are the most native people of Europe genetically
No they're not
Germanic, and Western Europeans in General, have some of the highest percentages of yamnaya ancestry
>>
>>136069403
What will you do with BASED catholic shitskins?
>>
>>136070815
You can see whose Aryan and who's not, it's very easy. Nationality means little.
>>
File: 1501748863049.jpg (481KB, 1224x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1501748863049.jpg
481KB, 1224x1137px
>>136042672
Are Gnostics welcome among ye pagans?
>>
>>136069881
go to bed, Varg
>>
I love LARPing with you guys <3 kill Christians haha am I right?
>>
>>136072611
>Gnostics
If you curious and want to browse and ask questions that's fine
>>
How many posters here are actual theistic pagans and who's just larping?
>>
(((>>136072777)))
this rat jew piece of shit shill is in every thread
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.