[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INFOWARS PSYOP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: AJkek.jpg (78KB, 924x727px) Image search: [Google]
AJkek.jpg
78KB, 924x727px
Let's be honest. AJ and Infowars are controlled opposition and are most likely handled by the CIA.
>>
selfish bump
>>
File: Cernovich.jpg (71KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Cernovich.jpg
71KB, 480x640px
>>136042164
INFOWARS is making moves to hire big names among the "alt light" Milo, Gavin Mcinnes will be INFOWARS employees by the end of the year. They have already hired Cernovich.

They are trying to stop the JQ from going mainstream. Little do they know, their attempts are counter productive and will result in the complete destruction of their whole operation.

MAGA amiright?
>>
>>136042164
>no argument
cool story bro
>>
File: 1484275901250.jpg (656KB, 1050x840px) Image search: [Google]
1484275901250.jpg
656KB, 1050x840px
what's new
>>
>>136042720
pretty sure you made the shit up about Gavin and Milo (Gavin has his own thing and Milo is probably bigger on his own)

I still don't know what to think about Cernovich
>>
File: Screenshot_20170803-210810.png (348KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170803-210810.png
348KB, 1080x1920px
I had this at the back of my mind, but enjoyed the election coverage too much so kept listening.

The Syria tomahawk strike was the final straw for me regarding Infowars (and Trump obv). Alex Jones was making so many excuses for Trump, and then even sneakily started shifting his position on Assad, as if we wouldn't notice.

I still love the memes but I don;t trust him. I don't trust Trump either any more, no more benefit of the doubt. I'm judging him day-by-day, act-by-act.

Instead of Infoshills, I now listen to based Mike Rivero, John Stadtmiller and others on RBN (Republic Broadcasting Network). Rivero's on right now if you're interested.

https://republicbroadcasting.org/
>>
File: c8b2b95cda5710b3.jpg (115KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
c8b2b95cda5710b3.jpg
115KB, 500x453px
Why do people constantly accuse others of being controlled opposition with no evidence or even reasoning? State your cases or stop gossipping. That goes for all of you. I think Alex Jones is dumb (compared to other thought leaders) and a poor ally to the extent that he even is an ally (watch his David Duke interview if you really think he's /ourguy/ or even posing as our guy), but being dumb doesn't make someone controlled opposition. A certain kind of dumbass is attracted to counterculture. I found Alex in the mid-2000's and stopped caring about him when I realized he made all his money off of selling conspiracy theory videos and was extremely compromised by his own greed to constantly be coming up with new conspiracies. I'm more concerned about him being a sleazy opportunist than being controlled, although he does make us look bad and has been for over a decade.
>>
File: _pol_.png (666KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
_pol_.png
666KB, 1200x1200px
>>136042869
>Pretty sure
>still don't know what to think about Cernovich

What are you even doing here? Go back and read what i said.

There is a lot of dirt on Cernovich, Milo and Gavin and it will all come out soon. They would be smart to get in line before this info does drop.
>>
>>136042164
EVen if Alex Jones is controlled opposition, I don't care, he's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>136042720

They can't name the Jew at this time, that would be the end of them.
>>
File: 1483919253713.jpg (101KB, 700x483px) Image search: [Google]
1483919253713.jpg
101KB, 700x483px
>>136043543
watch this thread slide as it does not benefit the paid shills.

Pay attention POL there are paid shills here spreading disinfo. They are making threads and working together to influence readers.

INFOWARS are holding you back from learning the truth about Jewish control of society. THIS is the biggest red-pill there is!!! Do the research and learn the facts. THESE PAID SHILLS ARE TRYING TO STOP THIS INFORMATION FROM SPREADING. They use INFOWARS, Rebel media, Cernovich etc to hold you back from learning the truth.
>>
>>136043250

Alex's has changed his position on Assad, he was glad Trump recently rejected perusing regime change.
>>
>>136044446
Then they should prepare to watch their most educated and informed viewers turn on them. That is the price you pay for whoring yourself out for shekels.
>>
>>136044702

Alex's hasn't changed his position on Assad, he was glad Trump recently rejected perusing regime change.
>>
>>136042164
>CIA is deep state
>deep state is against Trump
>Alex Jones helped Trump get elected
>CIA helped elect Trump
wtf are you talking about retard. He just refuses to see the jew because he knows its bad for sheckles to actually name (((them)))
>>
File: Globalists2.png (76KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
Globalists2.png
76KB, 500x469px
>>136042164
>>
>>136044785

The stuff they cover is already incomprehensible and rejected by the average person. If they start talking about Jewish control they will be shut down for hate speech. You have to redpill yourself with a little research and subtly give that knowledge to people you know. A lot of the people that get criticized on this board are gateways to redpills.
>>
>>136042164
Soros/elites/banking cartels=kikes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.