[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

refute this Trumpcucks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled-1 copy.jpg (131KB, 1015x572px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1 copy.jpg
131KB, 1015x572px
refute this Trumpcucks
>>
>>136041535
Because Trump himself is woven into the fabric of the globalist agenda. He is merely a puppet in the grand scheme of things, remember when he defended Israel as America's "greatest" ally at the Jewish American Conference?
>>
>>136041535
that is the question huh, i always thought it was trump's side the luciferians vs soros side the satanic..
>>
>>136041535

Because he is a globalist. He is a globalist and a nationalist. He is both.
>>
trumps playing 4d chess with the globalists, hes fooling them but secretely hes nationalist
>>
Like they would pass up the chance to shit on a fucking white male for 4 to 8 years while he kills himself trying to clean up degeneracy.
>>
File: KAZ.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
KAZ.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>136041535
ONLY I GET TO SOIL MEGUMIN
>>
>>136041535
Because people voted for him?
>>
>>136041535
You should kill yourself for misusing the image of Megumin. And take off that LARP flag, leaf.
>>
File: war has changed.png (1MB, 1883x1350px) Image search: [Google]
war has changed.png
1MB, 1883x1350px
>>136041535
(((they))) can only controll so much, but in the end its still the people that have the power.
or trump is one of (((them)))

also sage for abusing the anime for such a shitty thread
>>
>>136042788
>trump cant ever win because jews control the ballots
>oh wait he won
>lmao people voted suck it jews haha
>>
>>136041535
its not possible to rig an election that hard.

hillary was so bad even the jews couldnt make her win.
>>
File: megu2.jpg (61KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
megu2.jpg
61KB, 480x360px
Well, he too is a lapdog of the globalists.
>>
>>136041535
Because they had to, otherwise I was literally going to kill them all. And I had to make that explicitly known several times over the course of the election before they realized I wasn't at all joking.
>>
>>136041535
>let Trump win
>let
Were you not alive during the last presidential election? They literally turned every weapon they had against him.
>>
>>136044574
>Hillary can never lose because the globalist wont let her
>oh wait she lost
>fucking Russians
>>
Trump wasn't supposed to win, but they've planned for this outcome too.
>>
Trump is honestly against them, and that's why the media and even the government is so anti-Trump.
>>
>>136041535
>>136041723
>>136041890
>>136042486
>>136042670
>>136042788
>>136043019
Because it's more difficult to rig an election (in America) than you retards realize. You would be lucky to pull off a single swing state.
>>
File: 1487626023984.jpg (56KB, 514x432px) Image search: [Google]
1487626023984.jpg
56KB, 514x432px
>>136041535
Ignoring Trump for a moment....
The ((globalist)) agenda is using human compliance trough ignorance as a foundation. And that is thin glass foundation.
That would be about it.
>>
File: nate silver is fake news.jpg (2MB, 2760x1775px) Image search: [Google]
nate silver is fake news.jpg
2MB, 2760x1775px
>>136041535

Because ((((they)))) got gaslighted by their own ((((polls)))) and propaganda, they expected Hillary to BTFO Trump so hard rigging the election wouldn't be needed. And even then they still left a few ((((faulty voting machines)))) running in MI, VA and WI.
>>
>>136041535
also they are not as smart as people think, they are just damn pushy and evil
>>
trump winning is exactly to the globalists plan. they don't give a shit about the usa, the sooner it is defeated, the sooner the world goes dark and the last freedoms are gone.

which is just what they want.
>>
>>136041535
They tried their hardest to stop him. They would have outright stolen the election if they could, but everyone was so on edge that it wouldn't have gone unnoticed. In any other country that wouldn't matter because they could just silence everyone, but we have free speech and guns... such an action would have instantly plunged the country into violent armed revolt. Instead they tried poll manipulation, voter suppression, and discrete voter fraud... but it still wasn't enough.
>>
They tried to stop him as best they could and they are still trying to impeach him. I think now they are just waiting for white people to be the minority voter, that is why they are trying to import as many uneducated shitskins as possible.
>>
>>136046552
They didn't expect her to win. They were trying to convince Trump supporters that it was pointless so they could lower voter turnout. You know this is true because she started campaigning in blue strongholds in the last couple weeks... also she cancelled her victory fireworks.
>>
Megumeme a shit.
>>
>>136041535
Trump is the outsider and I need proofs that they let him won, voter fraud say otherwise
>>
>>136041535
Are the BnHA baits not working anymore?
>>
>>136048065
Actual anime lovers are liberals.
Alt right only put hats on random anime girls without even knowing their names or which series they come from
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.