[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red-Pilling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-07-25-19-06-53.png (593KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-25-19-06-53.png
593KB, 1280x720px
I am planning giving the red pill to everyone in my class. Any tips /pol/?
>>
>>136039220
Record it
>>
>>136039606
But how should i do it? Im thinking it should be a slow process because they are full on leftist cucks.
>>
No one going to help? This is possibly over a hundred whute allies. I was able to get only 10 people last time a need better tactics.
>>
No one?
>>
>mention how Canada and the USA didn't exist before whites, it was unclaimed land
>mention South Africa, how it was successful under white rule and how badly the white minority is treated now
>ask if Japan belongs to the Japanese or everyone
>if they bring up Christianity, tell them church and state are separate and their cherry-picked bible verses have no bearing on policy
Books:
>>
>>136041837
Actually forget about the book part, I doubt they even read.
>>
Take it from me. You will never convince anyone through debate or argument. You cannot do so through presentions or speeches. People di not work that way. When faced with "the opposition" all logical thought ir "open" emotions shut down and the become defensive. You are a threat, a confrontation, and they will not submit to you even if you have all the facts in the world to back you up. Doing so would mean they would have to admit they are WRONG and STUPID and people HATE DOING THAT. People hate admitting they are wrong and stupid, so instead they will get angry and defensive.

The only way you can truly convince anyone of anything is to plant a seed of doubt in their mind. By giving them simple and easy facts or ideas but packaged up nicely and Socratically, you may buty a hidden seed deep inside them. Over time, when these people see evidence for your words in their own lives, the seed will slowly be watered and the cognitive dissonace grows weaker and weaker. One day, they will find themselves believers, having flipped to the other side without realising it, they mindframe having shifted.

There is no euraka monent for most people, it is gradual. The best you can do is plant the seed and let them do the work for themselve. If people arrive to conclusions by themselves, they are more firm that belief.

This is how I was redpilled and how everyone else here was. It's a slow gradual process, but inevitable once the seed of doubt is planted.
>>
>>136043025
this.

I started getting redpilled after watching some milo videos, then ended up here, fuck this gay website I used to be a leftist.
>>
Thanks i will try these methods and see what works i went with memes last time but it only worked on people who are already on the edge.
>>
>>136041837
Canada still doesn't exist. You lost that privilege when you elected Trudeau.
>>
File: Demograpichs.gif (612KB, 684x784px) Image search: [Google]
Demograpichs.gif
612KB, 684x784px
>>136044186
Show them this
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.