/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is not what he raped vietnamese children for!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1501776845169.jpg (74KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1501776845169.jpg
74KB, 876x493px
A mailbox covered with the American flag is at the center of a dispute brewing between a retired U.S. veteran and a homeowners association in Florida.

Retired U.S. Navy Officer John Ackert says he received a letter last week from the Southwood Residential Community Associate in Tallahassee that asked him to remove the wrapping of Old Glory around the mailbox or face penalties.

He told WCTV he's not backing down without a fight and has made an appeal.

“I view this as a form of bullying to be honest,” Ackert said. “And I think people should stand up to bullying of any form, and particularly this.”
>>
>>136037753
Noone was raped in Vietnam but they should have been.
>>
I support him. Fuck Florida it's full of rich powerful greedy boomer villans. Unless he signed a document saying he wouldn't put anything on his mailbox.
>>
>>136037753
Haha based anti-militarist attitude Germany, you sure have identified the most important and relevant aspect of the issue at hand
>>
>rent a home from a neighborhood co-opt
>place a nationalistic patriarchal symbol of neighborhood property
>Co-Opt: "Please remove it."
>Pissbaby: "NOOOOO MUHHHHH FREEEDDDDDOOOMMMMM"

The military are always the worst fucking entitled brats in the entire United States, and always keep a loaded gun in their house as well. This guy is probably going to threaten somebody with it at some point, if he hasn't already. Soldiers should really just be euthanized the moment they get discharged for the safety of all civilians.
>>
>>136037753
Living under the boot of an hoa no sympathy. Shit is tacky as fuck. Get a real flag.
>>
>>136039222
>nationalistic patriarchal symbol

It's our country's flag you faggotous traitor. I don't wanna sound like one of those hicks but maybe you SHOULD leave the country if you dont like it. Go move next to a mosque in canada or something.
>>
HOAs are retarded and well known for being anti-American in their attitudes.
>>
>>136039953
>country

Nations don't exist, idiot.
>>
>>136037753
>homeowners association

I wish I could care, but I don't. You sign on for commie bullshit, you get commie bullshit.

People need to fucking learn.
>>
File: 1496597313845.jpg (11KB, 238x286px) Image search: [Google]
1496597313845.jpg
11KB, 238x286px
>>136040040
Fuck off Pixy
>>
fucking boomer retard thinks the rules don't apply to him? Fine his stupid ass and kick him out of the neighborhood if possible. He's lucky he isn't dealing with me I'm in charge of the HOA in my neighborhood and have had 17 people fined and one guy got arrested because he had warrants
>>
>>136038856
Evidently you do not understand what it means to live in a community that has a homeowners association. Florida isn't the only state that has them and you know you are moving into one when you buy the house.

They can be very strict and annoying. Their only plus is that their strict policies keep out niggers.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.