[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Trump say I'm God, Me and the pope advise you to worship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1501726565024.jpg (89KB, 490x317px) Image search: [Google]
1501726565024.jpg
89KB, 490x317px
Will Trump say I'm God, Me and the pope advise you to worship me anyone not found with a make america great again hat cannot buy things or sell things. And the pope who Is a very good guy says I'm God and since he's infallible you must worship me as God.
>>
Pic related just twisted a truth to make up its own reality. trick of the devil
>>
>>136037823
why does the Catholic Church call itself the mother then?
>>
>>136038620
for many reasons really,
1. Like a mother she protects and shelters her children, giving them life.
2. She symbolizes the blessed VIRGIN! Mary, who in her life was modest, chaste and a VIRGIN! not a whore. quite opposite in fact, in reality.. And only through her can you receive can you receive her son, the 7 sacraments.. And it was ONLY THROUGH HER was god made man.
3. she is a teacher a nurse ect.
>>
>>136039371
you know veneration is a sin right? you're not to bow and or pray to idols. Anyways, question for you catholics, do you actually believe God approves of your idolatry and putting tradition over God?
also I'm just pointing out that your church could be the great whore of Babylon.
>>
>>136039371
also
(1 Corinthians 4:6) Now, brothers, these things I have transferred so as to apply to myself and A•pol′los for YOUR good, that in our case YOU may learn the [rule]: “Do not go beyond the things that are written,” in order that YOU may not be puffed up individually in favor of the one against the other.

(Matthew 15:3) In reply he said to them: “Why is it YOU also overstep the commandment of God because of YOUR tradition?

(Titus 1:14) paying no attention to Jewish fables and commandments of men who turn themselves away from the truth.

(Revelation 22:18) “I am bearing witness to everyone that hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone makes an addition to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll;

(Galatians 1:8) However, even if we or an angel out of heaven were to declare to YOU as good news something beyond what we declared to YOU as good news, let him be accursed.

(1 John 4:3) but every inspired expression that does not confess Jesus does not originate with God. Furthermore, this is the antichrist’s [inspired expression] which YOU have heard was coming, and now it is already in the world.

(Deuteronomy 4:2) YOU must not add to the word that I am commanding YOU, neither must YOU take away from it, so as to keep the commandments of Jehovah YOUR God that I am commanding YOU.

(Proverbs 30:6) Add nothing to his words, that he may not reprove you, and that you may not have to be proved a liar.
and wrong about having to go through her if the bible says, John 14:16 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
>>
>>136039371
Part of the antichrists thing is that he will mix in a little lie with some truth, Even if you put a little poison into good food the end result is still poisonous food. Be careful of what you believe in for many will believe his words and many will fall.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.