[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on SSPX

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: sspx.png (147KB, 1200x1592px) Image search: [Google]
sspx.png
147KB, 1200x1592px
>Catholic Church compromised
>Protestants cucked long ago and Evangelicals are weird as fuck

What do /pol/?

Society of Saint Pius X seems like a viable option for ex-Catholic seeking denomination that supports traditional values and moral compass...

www.sspx.org
>>
stats: theirs a resistance to the SSPX called the SSPX the resistance, and now a new one called the SSPS the Resistance to the Fake SSPS Resistance .. The bishops are all promoting Novus ordo, which is condemned by the SSPX Resistance to the fake Resistance of SSPX and the SSPX..

We still have Infiltrators and plants destroying and attacking the faith even to this day it shrinks and shrinks.. but it will never fall.
>>
>>136035018
You can probably email Bishop Richard Williamson to figure out a direction. He's the last of those consecrated by AB Lefebvre who is still on course. He's approachable and does respond to emails. Look up YouTube videos from Fr Chazal and a few others. I only mention those by name because of my interaction with them when I was involved in the 'resistance.' Stay clear of Fr Hewko and Fr Pfeiffer. They're completely lost.
>>
>>136035018
that definitely does not look like a pedophile logo
>>
>>136036445
>Stay clear of Fr Hewko and Fr Pfeiffer. They're completely lost.
Wrong

>Bishop Richard Williamson
says its ok to attend a Novus ordo mass.. like wtf, Fr Hewko and Fr Pfeiffer called him out on it, like a good priest is suppose to do..

Fr Hewko and Fr Pfeiffer are last few with the true faith.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.