[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too many whites in Dunkirk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: dunkirk.jpg (70KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
dunkirk.jpg
70KB, 540x960px
Seriously, what is the left's problem?
>>
They are Commies. They need medicine. STRONG medicine.
>>
There was exactly 1 Nonwhite in this film.

It was very refreshing.
>>
File: Free Arabian Legion soldier.jpg (39KB, 256x400px) Image search: [Google]
Free Arabian Legion soldier.jpg
39KB, 256x400px
They also whitewashed the Germans, it was a multicultural war on every front.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Arabian_Legion
>>
>>136034438
without darkie refugees and illegals they will never hold power again and they know it.
>>
>>136034438
Whenever I see headlines like this I think "why doesn't some fucking nigger make a movie about their favorite hero then?"

A movie is a fucking work of fiction. It doesn't belong to the public; this is why you have to pay to watch. What don't leftists understand about that?

What's worse is that the military preaches homogeneity at every level and it's unlikely a black or Muslim soldier would attempt to differentiate themselves from a majority white organization such as the British military.
>>
What a rambling and disjointed article, I have a feeling its about time the author was pensioned off: http://archive.is/eNTdn
>>
>>136034816
They could very well be able to present the war in such a manner, just because there were a handful of Arab, Indian and Churka volunteers in the Wehrmacht

This is what the left does: they throw unquantified facts on the table and present them as the norm. The low information left will swallow it and if they know it's an exception rather than a rule they will still perpetuate them because it backs their agenda of diversity
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.