[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jews n stuff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0995.jpg (91KB, 625x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0995.jpg
91KB, 625x740px
So the redpill is on the back of my tongue, ready to swallow. One question remains:

How do (((they))) benefit from the elimination of the white race? Won't (((their))) lives deteriorate as well as the monkeys take over?
>>
>>136034245
Kinda makes you think it's more likely t hat there *isn't* some global conspiracy to genocide something on the expired basis of race. I mean, multicultural globalists don't think countries or races exist. How would it square for them to ALSO believe that "the white race" must be exterminated through miscegenation? Makes no sense, guy.

The closest thing I can imagine is that most "jews" are Ashkenazi Jews, which means they aren't really Jewish, but Eurotrash assholes hellbent on pulling a Hitler on anyone whiter than they are.
>>
>>136034707
>Jesus was of Jewish descent
>Jesus of Nazareth
>Nazarites quoted in the Bible as being purer than snow, whiter than milk
>>
>>136034245

Elimination is not the goal, Dilution is.

Lowering IQ in western nations is in the interest of the elite, which can carefully breed and select from among the best, to join the ruling class.

80 IQ is just about right for peasants. A few smart ones might emerge, but they can be culled or put to work. The rest will be cattle.

Cramming a horde of africans and inbred arabs into europe is a simple way to accomplish that goal.

North America is already browning itself via south american forced immigration, where the IQ is ~80. Requires an influx of african retards to lower it further once mixed with whites, which is why several million Somalians have been transplanted from Africa and resettled in the USA.

Gene editing wont be for the masses. It will be for the ultra elite and wealthy, who will make themselves into demigods, with physical and mental properties so far beyond what is capable with evolution, that they will be rightfully worshipped by the peons which they created.
>>
>>136034245
Go find out about Sabbatean Frankism
Find out about (((their))) endgame
Whites won't just disappear over a period of a few months you know
Instead, (((they))) hope for decades of bloodletting between all groups
(((Their))) messiah failed to appear which pissed them off hugely. They tried to coerce various jews to be their messiah but it never worked out. Either their nominated messiah flatly refused to fill the role, or he died, which is obviously not very messiah-like
In the end, furious and enraged, they decided to upturn everything. Black became white. War became peace. Good became evil. In this way and by flooding the planet with degeneracy, divisions, wars, plagues, hunger, etc., they plan to *force* their god (not my God) to intervene.
Their plan is for their god to be forced to clean up the planet by drastic means, afterwards to hand the world to them as total rulers over all
That's their plan
They plan to force their god to intervene in the chaos they're wrought long before it hurts them
>>
how else do you benefit from revenge?
>>
The jews are trying to oust McMaster cuz hes anti israel. Look how many shills are in the Mcmaster thread
>>
Is #7 a qualified doctor checking if she's still alive?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.