[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Operation Mayflower: We'll Go Our Own Way!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: Operation Mayflower.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Operation Mayflower.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
It seems that (((they))) have been making moves to go 1984 on the internet. First it was pulling ad revenue from Right-Wing YouTubers, then it went to shutting down the Patreons. All of that was small potatoes compared to what's happening now, the (((ADL))) has teamed up with Google to flat-out ban any form of wrongthink or dissent. We cannot let the internet, the last bastion of freedom, be monopolized and manipulated by the Jew. Which is why I'm proposing Operation Mayflower. Our exodus. Our way to freedom, and god-willing, total domination.
Operation Mayflower consists of this:
>Downloading Brave, or some other browsing software that is available, and encouraging your friends and family to do the same. Talk about how much safer it is from trackers or any malicious ad content. Talk about how it's faster because there are no ads. Talk about how you can choose to contribute to websites you frequent often, to help improve the quality of the content or fund the creator. I really think that Brendan Eich has struck gold here, and I think we could help Brave dilute the browser market a bit so Google doesn't form a monopoly.
>Use a different search engine; shouldn't be that hard for you guys to figure out, just find something that isn't Google.
>More tech-savy and entrepreneurial-minded /pol/acks need to help create and fund a YouTube clone, that is free from all the bullshit PC nonsense that Google is trying to push, a website that actually works with its content creators (I know that a lot of YTs are getting pissed and talking shit about the administrators and people running the biz, now the ad controversy has added to that because people can barely scrape a dime together off of videos anymore. If we offer them a better, viable alternative, how many you tubers like PewDiePie could we attract?). I think that in this day and age we could make a lot of money by cornering the cyber market, before (((they))) do. Remember, the internet (the cyber) is the future.

(cont.)
>>
>>136031126
>Youtube alternative gets big
>Becomes BIG INTERNET
>>
File: 1484982360655.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484982360655.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>Activism: The one thing the Left seems to understand more than the Right is that political activism and political stunts are fucking fantastic ways of influencing the masses. I know a lot of us don't want to cause any bother, don't want to get arrested/caught, or just don't care enough to be activists. Even by doing small shit like writing "1488" on a lamppost in sharpie, do small stunts, do big stunts. Hitler didn't rise to power because he sat around being /kampfy/, he worked, he got arrested, he was an activist. Be a martyr.

The fight for freedom has begun this summer, and we all know that it's fucking happening, whether we like it or not. Now is not the time to scream "SHILL" or "lol back to le reddit". Now is the time to act, now is the time that we make our move.

The Summer of the Black Sun has begun.
>>
File: 1501035628414.png (388KB, 514x438px) Image search: [Google]
1501035628414.png
388KB, 514x438px
>>136031222
As long as we control it, is it so bad? 4chan is the vanguard of the absurd, the brilliant, the everything. I'm confident we'd be benevolent rulers of the cyber.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.