[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is evolution a lie?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 74

Could the theory of evolution actually have been an attempt to unite the World under one World religion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1ufK04tjOI
>>
File: ty.png (26KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
ty.png
26KB, 229x220px
>>
Yes you shill SAGE
>>
>>136026960
>hurr durr evryone shill
Kill yourself
>>
File: my ancestor evolution edition 2.png (17KB, 746x600px) Image search: [Google]
my ancestor evolution edition 2.png
17KB, 746x600px
fedoras BTFO
>>
>>136026917
I mean you could be right but in this video there is some evidence and what not

video related
>>
>>136026483
5:22 The catholic church was defending the innocence and repelling islam, how's that bad?

Consider how islam grew, by conquest, murdering raping and enslaving those who were not and would not become Islamic.

Christianity grew through the blood of martyrs, and by the dream of saint Constantine.

the crusades were justified and just in every respect.

huge difference
>>
>>136027649
I think it has to do with people learning about what happend during the crusades more than why.
>>
>>136027595
I was just defining cognitive dissonance.
for others who didn't know
>>
>>136026483
You can observe evolution. Peppered moth? Numerous microorganisms?
>>
>>136027900
Ok sorry to bother i guess
>>
>>136026483
It is real to an extent, but is not a realistic explanation for the origins of life and the theory has many holes in it.

One major one for example is the development of functional eyes in a species. If life had started without them, it would be impossible to develop them in order to perceive light and transfer it to the conscience mind, as the creature would not actively evolving to improve a system missing in the first place. Evolutionists can explain how a primitive eye develops over time, but not how that even comes to be in the first place.
>>
>>136026917
My experience with the theory of evolution has been quite the opposite. I do believe that some sort of evolution did take place but it was caused by God, not randomly happening. Same goes for the big bang and all of those things. They were caused by God and not just a random event. When science and religion come together, a lot of things begin to make sense.
>>
Key factor is that there is nothing to gain by having a large amount of people believing in evolution, if it was an attempt at a world religion, then it was a poor one as one afternoon in the southern USA will let you see, finally evolution can be questioned, as is encouraged, and the theory itself has changed over time because of this. Without central authority to benefit from the belief and without an unquestionable dogma, I fail to see how this could be anything but accurate scientific theory as the evidence shows rather that a world religion.
>>
>>136027371
birds taxonomically are dinosaurs. keep in mind they were bottlenecked through a specific species, they probably do not descend from tyrannosaurs.
>>
>>136026483
5:33 yet hes forcing his belief that forcing a belief is non effective, i disagree..
>>
File: evolution.gif (79KB, 711x664px) Image search: [Google]
evolution.gif
79KB, 711x664px
>>136026483

big lie.
>>
How do we expect to make any progress when we still have sub human idiots who don't even believe in evolution
>>
>>136028269
Study parasites for a while and you'll realize that no good God had a hand in evolution.
>>
>>136026483
You get to question evolution all the time. Just ask your teachers in school, they won't burn you yet.

>>136028167
All you need to start with is a mutated cell that reacts to light. Then you have a cell which can move into regions with warmer temperatures/more food etc.
>>
>>136028665
Did you Watch the video?
>>
>>136028269
that cant be possible, because traditional Catholicism says god made everything in 6 days-or 7days... it also condemns evolution and the big bang because they're not rational or true.
>>
>evolution is wrong
>race realism is right
pick one, you cant have both
>>
>>136028167
The eye developed from simple skin cells is how most state, these simple skin cells underwent a mutation to produce a protein that detects basic light, as this occurred after the nervous system evolved, the creature would have different sensations during day and night from this protein triggering the nervous system in the presence of light. That is how the primitive eye came to be such that it could develop.
>>
>>136028025
facts appear into reality to fit theories not the other way around. This is how existence works. One day the system will re-align and a new theory will come up and the facts will miraculously change to fit that paradigm and on and on.
>>
>>136028025
That's adaptation, retard.
>>
>>136028955
6-7 days is not exact, it is a figure of speech
>>
File: IMG_0545.jpg (111KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0545.jpg
111KB, 500x374px
>>136026483
>>
>>136026483
1/2

In the science, Evolution is a theory about changes: in the Myth it is a fact about improvements. Thus a real scientist like Professor J.B.S. Haldane is at pains to point out that popular ideas of Evolution lay a wholly unjustified emphasis on those changes which have rendered creatures (by human standards) ‘better’ or more interesting. He adds, ‘We are therefore inclined to regard progress as the rule in evolution. Actually it is the exception, and for every case of it there are ten of degeneration.’ But the Myth simply expurgates the ten cases of degeneration. In the popular mind the word ‘Evolution’ conjures up a picture of things moving ‘onward and upwards’, and of nothing else whatsoever. And it might have been predicted that it would do so. Already, before science had spoken, the mythical imagination knew the kind of ‘Evolution’ it wanted. It wanted the Keatsian and Wagnerian kind: the gods superseding the Titans, and the young, joyous, careless, amorous Siegfried superseding the care-worn, anxious, treaty-entangled Wotan. If science offers any instances to satisfy that demand, they will be eagerly accepted. If it offers any instances that frustrate it, they will simply be ignored.

Again, for the scientist Evolution is purely a biological theorem. It takes over organic life on this planet as a going concern and tries to explain certain changes within that field. It makes no cosmic statements, no metaphysical statements, no eschatological statements. Granted that we now have minds we can trust, granted that organic life came to exist, it tries to explain, say, how a species that once had wings came to lose them.
>>
>>136029334
2/2

It explains this by the negative effect of environment operating on small variations. It does not in itself explain the origin of organic life, nor of the variations, nor does it discuss the origin and validity of reason. It may well tell you how the brain, through which reason now operates, arose, but that is a different matter. Still less does it even attempt to tell you how the universe as a whole arose, or what it is, or whither it is tending. But the Myth knows none of these reticences. Having first turned what was a theory of change into a theory of improvement, it then makes this a cosmic theory. Not merely terrestrial organisms but everything is moving ‘upwards and onwards’. Reason has ‘evolved’ out of instinct, virtue out of complexes, poetry out of erotic howls and grunts, civilization out of savagery, the organic out of the inorganic, the solar system out of some sidereal soup or traffic block. And conversely, reason, virtue, art and civilization as we now know them are only the crude or embryonic beginnings of far better things--perhaps Deity itself--in the remote future. For in the Myth, ‘Evolution’ (as the Myth understands it) is the formula for all existence. To exist means to be moving from the status of ‘almost zero’ to the status of ‘almost infinity’. To those brought up on the Myth nothing seems more normal, more natural, more plausible, than that chaos should turn to order, death into life, ignorance into knowledge. And with this we reach the full-blown Myth.

C.S. Lewis
>>
>>136028955
the big bang theory was invented by a catholic monk you retard
>>
>>136026483
I like the idea of evolution. It means that instead of simply being handed our position as the dominant species on the planet, we earned it. We fought and clawed our way up out of the muck over millions of years. we beat out dozens of other hominids species and a few truly human ones like Neanderthals to become the last Men standing. We're here because we were smarter and more adaptive than all the others. Not because of divine favor. We're here because we earned it.
>>
>>136029249
Evolution is adaptation over a long period of time resulting in such variations that two creatures can end up looking nothing like eachother
>>
File: Youshouldleave.png (450KB, 628x372px) Image search: [Google]
Youshouldleave.png
450KB, 628x372px
>>136029189
>facts appear into reality to fit theories not the other way around. This is how existence works. One day the system will re-align and a new theory will come up and the facts will miraculously change to fit that paradigm and on and on.
That sounds an awful lot like Cultural Marxist bullshit, anon.
>>
>>136029328
Erm sweetie, actually atheism doesn't say anything about the creation of the universe. Most atheists just admit we don't know where the universe began. The big bang describes events soon after the creation, not before and not during it.
>>
>>136028955
Christians > Catholics
>>
>>136029669
True. However its not just a catholic bible that says that, its all of the bibles.
>>
>>136029594
It's no use, Christan have spoiled-child brains who can't imagine not having an answer to a question.
>>
>>136026483
if you don't believe evolution you are completely, objectively retarded. it's not a theory, it's fact. you can go to a museum and literally look at the morphological similarities between a T rex skeleton/chicken skeleton with your own eyes.
>>
>>136029803
i can...................................
>>
>>136029556
No, cultural marxists use this fact (that there is very little that is truly objective) to demolish moral structures, but that's just a destructive implementation. We could use it to build up whatever we want if we saw fit to do so.
>>
>>136029912
Did you Watch the video?
>>
>>136026483
The wishful thinking and speculation of evolutionism (It is no where close to a real theory like cell,atomic,etc..) is a desperate attempt to rationalize the unbeliever's rejection of God. Its the only game in town for them and the reason why it is held as an absolute fact and should never be questioned.
>>
>>136029453
>>136029511

3/4

The drama proper is preceded by the most austere of all preludes; the infinite void and matter endlessly, aimlessly moving to bring forth it knows not what. Then by some millionth, millionth chance--what tragic irony!--the conditions at one point of space and time bubble up into that tiny fermentation which we call organic life. At first everything seems to be against the infant hero of our drama; just as everything always was against the seventh son or ill-used step-daughter in a fairy tale. But life somehow wins through. With incalculable sufferings (the Sorrows of the Volsungs were nothing to it), against all but insuperable obstacles, it spreads, it breeds, it complicates itself; from the amoeba up to the reptile, up to the mammal. Life (here comes the first climax) ‘wantons as in her prime’. This is the age of the monsters: dragons prowl the earth, devour one another, and die. Then the irresistible theme of the Younger Son or the Ugly Duckling is repeated. As the weak, tiny spark of life herself began amidst the beasts that are far larger and stronger than he, there comes forth a little, naked, shivering, cowering biped, shuffling, not yet fully erect, promising nothing: the product of another millionth, millionth chance. His name in this Myth is Man: elsewhere he has been the young Beowulf whom men at first thought a dastard, or the stripling David armed only with a sling against a mail-clad Goliath, or a Jack the Giant-Killer himself, or even Hop-o’-my-Thumb.
>>
>>136030034
We watched your damn video, I know because I'm down 10 IQ points.
>>
Chairman HR MaoMaster needs to go, he's a Soros puppet.
>>
>>136029511
>>136030127

4/4

He thrives. He begins killing his giants. He becomes the Cave Man with his flints and his club, muttering and growling over his enemies’ bones, almost a brute and yet somehow able to invent art, pottery, language, weapons, cookery, and nearly everything else (his name in another story is Robinson Crusoe), dragging his screaming mate by her hair (I do not know exactly why), tearing his children to pieces in fierce jealousy until they are old enough to tear him, and cowering before the terrible gods whom he has invented in his own image.

But these were only growing pains. In the next act he has become true Man. He learns to master Nature. Science arises and dissipates the superstitions of his infancy. More and more he becomes the controller of his own fate. Passing hastily over the historical period (in it the upward and onward movement gets in places a little indistinct, but it is a mere nothing by the time-scale we are using) we follow our hero on into the future. See him in the last act, though not the last scene, of this great mystery. A race of demi-gods now rule the planet (in some versions, the galaxy). Eugenics have made certain that only demi-gods will now be born: psychoanalysis that none of them shall lose or smirch his divinity: economics that they shall have to hand all that demi-gods require. Man has ascended his throne. Man has become God. All is a blaze of glory. And now, mark well the final stroke of mythopoeic genius. It is only the more debased versions of the Myth that end here. For to end here is a little bathetic, even a little vulgar. If we stopped at this point the story would lack the highest grandeur.
>>
>>136030180
I asked him but ok
>>
>>136026483
>Could the theory of evolution actually have been an attempt to unite the World under one World religion?

Da fuck? it's the Christian mongrels who wish for a one world religion.

>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
>>
>>136030293
Therefore, in the best versions, the last scene reverses all. Arthur died: Siegfried died: Roland dies at Roncesvaux. Dusk steals darkly over the gods. All this time we have forgotten Mordred, Hagen, Ganilon. All this time Nature, the old enemy who only seemed to be defeated, has been gnawing away, silently, unceasingly, out of the reach of human power. The Sun will cool--all suns will cool--the whole universe will run down. Life (every form of life) will be banished without hope of return from every cubic inch of infinite space. All ends in nothingness. ‘Universal darkness covers all’. True to the shape of Elizabethan tragedy, the hero has swiftly fallen from the glory to which he slowly climbed: we are dismissed ‘in calm of mind, all passion spent’. It is indeed much better than Elizabethan tragedy, for it has a more complete finality. It brings us to the end not of a story, but of all possible stories: enden sah ich die welt.

I grew up believing in this Myth and have felt--I still feel--its almost perfect grandeur. Let no one say we are an unimaginative age: neither the Greeks nor the Norsemen ever invented a better story. Even to the present day, in certain moods, I could almost find it in my heart to wish that it was not mythical, but true. And yet, how could it be?
>>
>>136030055
>desperate attempt to rationalise
Understand this, if nothing else, rationalising this world is a whole lot more complex than 3 letters G O D.
>cant be questioned
As a former christian, I'm well aware that questioning is discouraged within the faith, and encouraged outside the faith.
>>
>>136030481
What makes it impossible that it should be true is not so much the lack of evidence for this or that scene in the drama or the fatal self-contradiction which runs right through it. The Myth cannot even get going without accepting a good deal from the real sciences. And the real sciences cannot be accepted for a moment unless rational inferences are valid: for every science claims to be a series of inferences from observed facts. It is only by such inferences that you can reach your nebulae and protoplasm and dinosaurs and sub-men and cave-men at all. Unless you start by believing that reality in the remotest space and the remotest time rigidly obeys the laws of logic, you can have no ground for believing in any astronomy, any biology, any paleontology, any archeology. To reach the positions held by the real scientists--which are taken over by the Myth--you must, in fact, treat reason as an absolute. But at the same time the Myth asks me to believe that reason is simply the unforeseen and unintended by-product of a mindless process at one stage of its endless and aimless becoming. The content of the Myth thus knocks from under me the only ground on which I could possibly believe the Myth to be true. If my own mind is a product of the irrational--if what seem my clearest reasonings are only the way in which a creature conditioned as I am is bound to feel--how shall I trust my mind when it tells me about Evolution? They say in effect ‘I will prove that what you call a proof is only the result of mental habits which result from heredity which results from biochemistry which results from physics’. But this is the same as saying: ‘I will prove that proofs are irrational’: more succinctly, ‘I will prove that there are no proofs’. The fact that some people of scientific education cannot by any effort be taught to see the difficulty, confirms one’s suspicion that we touch here a radical disease in their whole style of thought.
>>
>>136026483
Isn't it obvious?
>>
>>136030355
Could the theory of evolution be an attempt to unite the World under (known by the ones trying to spread the lie) a false one world religion
>>
>>136030645
But the man who does see it, is compelled to reject as mythical the cosmology in which most of us were brought up. That is has embedded in it many true particulars I do not doubt: but in its entirety, it simply will not do. Whatever the real universe may turn out to be like, it can’t be like that.
>>
File: 1500514132679.gif (495KB, 194x172px) Image search: [Google]
1500514132679.gif
495KB, 194x172px
Of course evolution happens.
Things can change over time, but i am not questioning that. I question to the extent things evolved.
>I do not believe all life evolved from microorganisms. A blue whale isnt related to a starfish, just like humans arent related to trees.

Atheism pushes the evolution narrative, just as they push the big bang. According to science something can not be created from nothing, and yet they tell us every atom in the universe just popped into existence.
There also isnt just nothingness,.no matter how small things still go on, look at the head of a pencil, if you magnify enough its not solid but atoms, magnify more sub atomic particles, more tachyons that supposedly pop into and out of existence.

Science doesnt know all
>>
>>136026483
Of course it's a lie, you gullible retard.
>>
File: 1438035488745.jpg (60KB, 580x351px) Image search: [Google]
1438035488745.jpg
60KB, 580x351px
>>136026483
>>
No. Religions are the ones that try to unify the world under their religion.
>>
>>136028386
oh men, you nailed that shit pretty hard
>>
>>
>>136031250
>>
>>136029328
Surprised you only triggered one satanist
>/pol/ is full of nonbeleivers, and they will all burn with the jews
All nonbelievers will burn eternal with gods chosen race, who betrayed gods only son
-Book of mormon page287
>>
File: consensus.gif (10KB, 531x321px) Image search: [Google]
consensus.gif
10KB, 531x321px
>>
>>136027371
Dinosaurs were created by the advanced civilizations pre-flood. They played God and created abominations.
>>
>>136028167
>functional eyes in a species
what is smell
what is taste
what is hearing
what is perception of balance
what is literally any and every sense besides reacting to chemical composition of primordial soup
>>
Probably not.
>>
This here is a huge nail in the coffin of evolution denial.
>>
It's a silly lie. Can't believe I fell for it myself.
>>
>>136028386
wrong I can see a clear motive
Suppose (((someone))) wanted to dissuade people from believing in the bible. What better way than to claim science completely contradicts its first book?
You clearly do not know just how much the Jewish peoples' hatred of Christ extends.
>>
>>136031515
>trusting scientists
Motherfuckers just talkin' and getting me pissed.
>>
File: 1500087490118.png (958KB, 1260x872px) Image search: [Google]
1500087490118.png
958KB, 1260x872px
What happened to all those ahtiest vloggers a few years ago?
>>
>>136026483
No because the guy who discovered it (Wallace) refused to publish his findings because he was a Christian and didn't want to hurt his religion.
>>
>>136029147
>>136028737
This only brings up further issue with the theory of evolution. Not everything can be chalked up to a genetic mutation, as
1. The mutation has be able to be passed to offspring'
2. Creatures that undergo mutation, even beneficial, are not always likely to survive and pass on those genes. This makes the likelihood for this to occur extremely low
Also worth pointing out is that cells being light sensitive does not directly lead to eye development in a way which would let the organism develop a system which would allow them to actually see changes in light. For example our skin cells are light sensitive, yet we can't see through our skin in any way.

A mutation would have to occur in a way which would not only allow cells to detect light in an advanced way, but also allow the brain to perceive these changes and allow us to see them. Otherwise, these light detections would be no different than how our skin reacts to light.
>>
File: F1.large.jpg (201KB, 1280x591px) Image search: [Google]
F1.large.jpg
201KB, 1280x591px
"the human eye is too complex to have evolved piece by piece"

Here is are eyes in different stages of evolution, all found within animals alive today. Proof of evolution.
>>
>>136031927
Are you that NASA debunker guy?
>>
>>136029328
Christian logic: There must be a god, so it is mine.
>>
>>136031250
This monkey skull looks like a nigger skull
>Evolution is proven
Niggers arent Europeans, if anything youve proven niggers are monkeys
>>
>>136032439
throw seven billion k100 dice three times
how many series of 3x90< you will get?
>>
>>136026483
It's not a lie. It's actually been the biggest help in proving the races are different.
If you're religious, that's fine but stop taking the Bible so literally. Who's to say God didn't use evolution as a system to create life?
Even relativity proves that time to God doesn't necessarily equate to what humans understand. 7 literal days to God could have been 10 trillion years in the universe if you account for possible time dilation. Fuck, from God's perspective he's still on the 7th day of rest just watching his creation unfold.
>>
The only reason you don't believe in evolution is because your religion is retarded.
Mine isn't, so I believe in guided evolution.
>>
File: last ned.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
last ned.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
>>136032545

If that drawing is proof of evolution then my picture of a bible is proof of god.
>>
File: mutation-4.jpg (234KB, 750x545px) Image search: [Google]
mutation-4.jpg
234KB, 750x545px
>>136026483
>mutations don't happen
>mutations aren't observed
>mutations haven't been confirmed
What are deformities, what are viruses who mutate(like common cold), what is your immune system that adapts to it? What are different types of dogs bred by humans from wolf?
>>
File: the de-evolution of shitposters.jpg (36KB, 964x300px) Image search: [Google]
the de-evolution of shitposters.jpg
36KB, 964x300px
>>
File: otter.jpg (238KB, 600x314px) Image search: [Google]
otter.jpg
238KB, 600x314px
Yea, fish that crawl up in your fucking dick and attach itself inside it was created by god. It's part of his grand plan. Why and how? Lel dude that's just the devil talking God knows what he is doing lmao.

Also bless you ol' man, for making carnivorous animals a thing. You couldn't just have made us all herbivores. Nah we needed the violence anyway. Also thank you for the platypus.
>>
>>136031515
Same people who told us polar bears would be extinct, and new york city under water.
The same scientists are trying to say there are 500 genders
>Ohh, that right, dont bring that up.
>PC/SJE scientists are why people dont believe them anymore
>>
File: 398-004-411B88E5.jpg (54KB, 420x555px) Image search: [Google]
398-004-411B88E5.jpg
54KB, 420x555px
Strange how geology, biology, astronomy, chemistry, chemistry, and paleontology all support evolution due to all these different fields' evidence lining up with one another. It's almost as if evolution is the most solid theory of all of science.
>>
>>136028269
So god made koala bears evolve so that they'd have to eat their parents shit and catch their parents chlamydia from the shit?.
>>
File: 1321072881741.jpg (14KB, 231x260px) Image search: [Google]
1321072881741.jpg
14KB, 231x260px
>>136026483
STOP CONFLATING RELIGION AND SCIENCE AS COMPETITORS
>>
>>136032772

All of those "eyes" exist today in various species.
>>
File: 5856621799_49e976d5a9_b.jpg (186KB, 603x851px) Image search: [Google]
5856621799_49e976d5a9_b.jpg
186KB, 603x851px
>>
>>136031979
Charles Darwin was not a Jew, he was a devout Christian who hated himself because of what he was discovering since it started to disprove the classical notion of God they held at the time. Imagine what kind of insults were hurled at the man. He himself was led by the thrill of discovery, not some evil plot to usurp Christianity. Jesus Christ sometimes I forget there are literal autists on this board.
>>
>>136027371
tweet
>flaps wings quickly
peep peep
>fluffs up slightly
peep peep whistle
>splashes in birdbath
squawk
>eats a french fry
tweet tweet screech
>flies into window
tweet peep tweet caw
>sits on power line
>>
>>136026483
Atheism is a religion.
The belief that life sprang from dirt is one of its tenets.
The belief that all life will one day end is one of its tenets.
It has an alpha and omega. It is a religion.
>>
Silly Christcucks thinking they're smart
>>
File: 10566283266_126fbfc4fa_c.jpg (244KB, 567x800px) Image search: [Google]
10566283266_126fbfc4fa_c.jpg
244KB, 567x800px
>>136033167
>>
>>136032974
It is strange, for an examble some fossils have carbon 14
>>
>>136032545
>Here is are?
God please fix this man
>>
File: whale-evolution1.jpg (61KB, 440x330px) Image search: [Google]
whale-evolution1.jpg
61KB, 440x330px
>>136026483
http://www.nas.edu/evolution/TheoryOrFact.html
I have 4 male goats, one is bugger and stronger than the rest so he will mate and pass his genes on while the others don't. What's so hard to understand?
It might not describe how life came up from the begining but it's only a matter of time and is not an argument against it
>>
>>136029140
This
>>
>>136032974
All support micro-evolution, which was known for centuries as adaptation, natural selection, breeding, mutations, etc. Hence there was no need to coin a new word to cover "shit changes".

But the new word was coined to cover "shit changes". Only now, it is "shit can change into anything else over enough time".

And it's absolutely bollocks with absolutely zero evidentiary support.
>>
Hasn't random chance regarding evolution all been but disproven now? I thought intelligent design was what most scientists believed as most plausible now (due to the insanely low chance of life being created from random chemicals).
>>
>>136026483
We know things evolve, we literally watch them do it in the lab.

You're talking about abiogenesis.
>>
>>136033110
Yea so, that doesnt prove evolution it proves they have eyes.
>Trees have sap, humans have blood, both flow inside of the host
Ive proven humans are trees
>>
evolution is fake
>>
>>136033334
The only reason you don't believe in evolution is because you believe a retarded religion with all of your heart and cannot accept the fact that you are wrong in your belief.
>>
>>136033110

It doesn't matter for the discussion at hand. It isn't proof that evolution is real if those "eyes" exist. Read up on how we prove something scientifcially if you don't already know.
>>
>>136032772
That's just proof that shitposting has been around for a long time.
>>
>>136026483

> I don't believe in this science
> Therefore my D&D LARP is real
>>
>>136033109
They're not competitors, no. But science undermines religion.
Science shows it's retarded to take religious texts literally. But if it's to be taken metaphorically, then it's just a shitty version of civic nationalism.
>>
>>136030793
Probably not. The theory of evolution is fantastic. It made intuitive sense before we even knew how genes were passed down, and that was the clincher!

Maybe I've been brainwashed a bit too hard, but evolution seems to make sense to me. The idea of natural selection emphasizing traits and detailed adaptations makes sense. Everybody wants to pass on their genes (or nearly everyone).
>>
>>136033561

Wrong. Neither posts prove anything was my point.
>>
>>136026483
Part of it
Other parts aren't
We can see evolution in animals today,damn you can even make cells evolve in a controlled ambient
>>
>>136032974
Solid theory
>Its a theory same as big bang theory, because it cant be proven or disproven "yet".
Good job proving my point, now go fart and creat a new universe because according to the same scientists you believe in, thats possible
>>
>>136033461
this
>>
>>136033690
Science does not affect religion, it simply discards the wrong ones.
>>
>>136033182
This
>>
File: I10-27-Cambrian2.jpg (174KB, 892x859px) Image search: [Google]
I10-27-Cambrian2.jpg
174KB, 892x859px
Name something with more proof than evolution.
>>
>>136032684
You have the understanding of likelihoods of a child. Throwing dice does not indicate you will ever land the desired number, just because it is possible does not mean it will happen. The chances never get better.
>>
>>136026483

https://youtu.be/2xBRcY0bBkE

Best guy to listen to on this subject is Dr. John Sanford. Type him into youtube.
>>
>>136029482
((Catholic monk)) you sure he wasn't an infiltrator? sure as hell sounds like one, to promote such a heresy.
>>
File: download (43).jpg (11KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
download (43).jpg
11KB, 253x199px
>>136026483
Your Meme game on whack.
>the fish in the pic was the secret symbol that Christians Used to identify one another during the crusades.

Dahhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>136033901
>Dickinsonia
>Dick in Sonia

What was that scientist thinking?
>>
>>136033557
>>136033436
jesus fucking christ get some reading comprehension

he is NOT proving evolution real by that statement

he is just utterly destroying a shitty argument that evolution isn't real

he blew the shitty argument out of the water

he didn't prove evolution exists, but he fucking wrecked a shitty anti-evolution argument, and that's all he was trying to do

nothing more, nothing less
>>
>>136030883

> It's possible to walk a mile, but it's not possible to walk a hundred miles
>>
File: 1500630924741.jpg (47KB, 618x697px) Image search: [Google]
1500630924741.jpg
47KB, 618x697px
But we can agree devolution exists?
>>
>>136029308
Nope, its not, traditional Catholicism teaches the earth was made by god in 6-7 days.. its not a figure of speech, to believe so is heresy.
>>
>>136033901
Astronomy
>Sun rises, sun sets, moon rises, moon sets.
Its proven, its not called
astronomy THEORY
>>
>>136029669
Fake Christians > Real Christians Catholics.
Fixed for you
>>
>>136034067
Wrong like usual, god you europeans have sure fallen from grace
>>
File: F1.medium.gif (57KB, 448x500px) Image search: [Google]
F1.medium.gif
57KB, 448x500px
>>136034146
Incorrect, the sun doesn't rise or set. The earth rotates.
>>
>>136026483

Could be. I mean, a lot of atheists "up there" are really baby eating satanists who think less of people who are Christians and think of them as fools so... maybe? I've never thought that those "Four Horsemen" (hahahhahahahahahah) atheists showed any love for religion of any kind. I think Mitchio Kaku or Christopher Hitchens said religion was for weak people. I can't remember, it's one of those "scientists," who never invented anything claiming the superiority of science over anything. I mean, you can tell Neil deGrass Tyson has some kind of hard on for the dogmatization of science in that rebooted series about the Universe. It was on Netflix for a while. Carl Sagan started it originally.

Conspiracy theorists say the same thing all too often so, it's possible. I saw it as such. There was an underground push for a while of having super smart people lead the nation in the form of a technocratic state, thinking politicians were too corrupt to do their jobs. Dark5 mentioned that for a while.

I wouldn't go so far as to say the Theory of Evolution was an attempt to do so but I'm sure people have certainly hijacked it into going into that direction.

Edit: too many gay CAPTCHA images
>>
>>136034116
You are retard. That is like saying 7 days on a different planet is the same as 7 days on Earth.
>>
File: download (41).jpg (20KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (41).jpg
20KB, 259x194px
>>136029308
Remind slide threader that God says a day's like a thousand years

>sauce = 2 Peter 3:8
>>
>>136034067

Lol dude read your own post. The argument being made by OP is that evolution isn't real. If you are going to destroy that argument you do that by showing why it is real. His post doesn't do that in the slightest. Which is what I argued with my post.
>>
>>136033179
Max par
>>
>>136026483
I wish it would be but its not.
>>
c͙̭̯̝̺͔͕̗̰͓̞̦̦̥͕͖͙̯̔ͫͪ̂t̟͉̣̟̭͒̈́̿̐ͭ̚ḣ͇̮̟̦͈̖̥͓͈̹̥͑̋̾ú̟̹͓͔͈̦̤͚̬͎̉ͩ̓ͤͤ̑̇̓ͭ͂̏ͣ̈́̇̽̚l͕̹͓͓͔̤͚̮̄̎ͣ̎̍͂̒ͤͧͧ̇̃͑̀̑̒̚h̬̻̟̻͎̭̦̪̠̱̻̥͍̩̹̬ͨ̽ͨ͊͋u͍͈̞͙͕̙͙͓͛̎͑̽̆͒̿ͪͮ̄̄̾̇
>>
>>136034413
>Anything but accepting I got the wrong religion.
>>
>>136026483
>that pic
Lmak
>>
>>136034286
The genome of all life is decreasing in complexity over time, not increasing.
>>
File: c1x17b-finches.jpg (55KB, 595x425px) Image search: [Google]
c1x17b-finches.jpg
55KB, 595x425px
Darwin figured it out by finding assorted birds on islands close to each other. Yet all the retards on 4chan can't figure it out with the mountains of scientific evidence.

Pretty sad.
>>
I always find it intresting that people claim that, beyond any shred of doubt, evolution is an undeniable fact. Even though not a single observable and repeatable experiment was conducted to prove it, a main step of the scientific method.
>>
>>136026483
Evolution is an observed process. But I don't see what it has to do with religion? What are you on about OP?
>>
>>136026483
It's a seed that puts a question to what all religions says about creation.
>>
>>136034283
Explain how I'm wrong.
>>
File: massext.jpg (32KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
massext.jpg
32KB, 500x310px
>>136034647
Wrong!
>>
>>136034669
>not a single observable and repeatable experiment was conducted to prove it
Then why are American niggers and Mexicans turning white women's children into mutations? Maybe you should look in the mirror and then look your neighbor, everybody is little different because mutations.
>>
>>136034860

OY VEY HE IS ON TO ME

>Delets thread
>>
>>136034860
You see, evolution discards a religion that has a creation mythos where evolution is omitted, so the practicioners of this religion, instead of accepting they were wrong and moving to other religion, will deny the facts.
>>
>one world religion
Like the antichrist

revelation 14
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
>>
File: 1500279916520.jpg (145KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1500279916520.jpg
145KB, 700x700px
>>136026483
Next time you're having a LGBTQPsychosis conversation, ask them if they believe in evolution. Since they are in the social justice cult, they will more than likely say yes. At this point, ask them how homosexuality works in the theory of evolution. Since evolution is the adaptation of a species through the propagation of favorable genetics across multiple generations, then what purpose would homosexuality serve? It would eliminate the possibility for continuation of the genetic line as well as remove that information from the gene pool. To believe in evolution is to view homosexuality as a defect. Any other claim is false.
>>
>>136026483
Evolution does not conflict with Christianity, unless you read bible literally. But only the devil reads bible literally, so we're fine.
>>
>>136035052
>it
So because everyone is different, bacteria turned into humans?
>>
>>136035266
>Evolution does not conflict with Christianity,

All of reality conflicts with christianity.

Btw, jewish zombies that promise to grant you the power of miracles and don't deliver, won't deliever either in raising you from death.
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 639x945px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 639x945px
>>136035065
(((facts)))

Even if I were a gaytheist I probably wouldn't believe it. I probably then would believe the earth is older than 6,251 years.
>>
File: ballgob-fig19_015.jpg (297KB, 1473x1648px) Image search: [Google]
ballgob-fig19_015.jpg
297KB, 1473x1648px
Even chemistry supports evolution
>>
>>136035065
Well evolution isn't a creation explanation. It doesn't tell you how life originated, just how species change over time.

I mean I get that it throws a wrench into the beliefs of people that think humans rode dinosaurs around the garden of Eden or something, but they're obviously afflicted with some learning disability as is so who cares about them?
>>
>>136034669
We can easily observe evolution in a small time, but you likely already believe in that. It's by taking in consideration how drastically a species can change in a small amount of time, to the point where a new species can emerge from its members. Imagine giving them exponentially more time to do so and we arrive at the conclusion of evolution. This is supported by the fossil record, where we can see transitional species in their slow progressiom, as well as the field of genetics.
>>
>>136032607
It is the God with the most proof in the modern age, and the God which has been the most prominent throughout history. For example, ruins of Sodom and Gomorrah exist as proof to the story. These are also Egyptian chariots under the red sea.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2xv3XwOVaQ&t=7s

>>136029594
Unfortunately, many atheists are flat out against the belief of God. Saying you just don't know if there is or is not a God is also ignorant as an eternal God would need to exist in order for our universe to exist in the first place.
>>
>>136033906
no, you have little understanding of probability.

chance of rolling above 90 is 0.1
thus chance of three consecutive rolls above 90 is 0.001
thus chance of not rolling three consecutive 90+ is 0.999

this is probability of falling one such roll.

but guess what, if you do two series next after another, the probability for neither being three consecutive 90< scores suddenly totals at 0,998001
failing two rolls is less probable than failing one?
who could thought of that?
wizardry! witchcraft! bring the stakes!

but it gets better

probability of not rolling not even one serie of consecutive 90<'s in a seven billion (short ones, as in 10^9) rolls is so fucking small that even W|A chickened out of providing an answer.

And you know what?
every single fucking trial, no matter the odds, makes it more probable that at least one attempt will succeed.
when you have seven billions of rat fucking madly each month, likelihood that there will be a beneficial mutation that won't kill its host AND make it easier to fuck around is all but certain.
>>
File: evolution.png (1MB, 766x2232px) Image search: [Google]
evolution.png
1MB, 766x2232px
>this is what atheists actually believe
>>
File: image.png (43KB, 768x523px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
43KB, 768x523px
>>136035266
>only the devil reads the Bible literally
Are you this retarded?
>>
>>136035443
This picture describes the different types of mutations. This is not an argument. How about you provide an example of an information adding mutation.
>>
>>136034669
You're retarded
>>
>>136035422
I'm not atheist and I believe in evolution and that earth is very old.
>>
>>136026483
>facts aren't factual you're just believing in them!
bitch
the fuck
>>
>>136035522
>they're obviously afflicted with some learning disability
You realize most creationists understand evolution right? We're forced to learn it in school.
>>
>>136035613
Actually it's the god with the most morons spewing lies about. Let me remind you that zombie jews that promise the ability to do miracles in exchange for your belief and don't deliver won't deliver in raising you from the dead either.
>>
>>136035613
Indeed I am ignorant of how the universe started. I'm ignorant about a lot of things. Infinite things even.
>>
>>136026483
Evolution is a symptom of a greater problem: the idolatry of reason. Not everything that is can be explained by mere human observation.
>>
>>136035389
You are a complete retard, all Christians are.
Getting cancer means your cells mutate, which is also referred to cancer mutation:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somatic_evolution_in_cancer
Your cells mutate all the time, which is why you will get old and die some day. You play too many fairy tale games, where characters never get old. Having no mutation means you will always look the same, you will be immortal and always weigh same size. Fucking moron.
>>
>>136035422
Fucking with the religious is my version of popping bubblewrap.
Fucking religitards.
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 1024x819px
>>136035613
Just post this

https://youtu.be/3_2T47PAIkM
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
>>
>>136035940
So should we leave things at not being explained at all?
>>
>>136028386
>nothing to gain by having a large amount of people believing in evolution
the purpose was to present a scientific basis for life and the different species, so that the would be more doubt about the existence of God in the public's mind.
>>
>>136035422
At least take some effort into replacing the image.
>>
>>136027371
>>
>>136035680
how is content of chain of aminoacids not an information?
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 346x195px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 346x195px
More proof of evolution. Genetics determine how the body works, by telling the cell what proteins to code for. A system that is ripe for errors to occur.

>>136035680
>Accepts mutations but not evolution.
Kek, science isn't religion. Cherry picking what you think is correct based on feelings isn't viable.
>>
>>136035613
If there's a god I'm happy to entertain it, but your book written by men who claim it to be the word of your god doesn't convince me.
>>
File: IMG_4878.png (81KB, 624x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4878.png
81KB, 624x628px
>>136026483
>muh creationism

How the fuck does /pol/ STILL fall for this?
>>
>>136036083
I never said that. But the worship of reason as all that is relevant is a special kind of retardation.

A mere century ago you could not explain the magnetosphere to people. Was it not real?
>>
>>136035422
Based on what?
>>
I have a very simple question for christians.

Your god says he doesn't want you practicing sorcery nor testing him.

How are you going to have the surety that it is a god and not a demon other than his word?
>>
>>136035599
Change is indeed observed. However, there is limits to the change that we observe. You can't claim that because the number of finches with a certain beak type in a population changes according to habitat, bacteria turned into horses. We can see that in the fossil record fully formed features suddenly pop up, opposite to what we are supposed to see if evolution was true.
>>
>>136033520
I do believe in evolution. I believe things change.

I do not believe that sometime in the wicked past T-Rex changed into a chicken.
>>
>>136035216
>To believe in evolution is to view homosexuality as a defect. Any other claim is false.
Not a defect, because evolution doesn't have blueprints that are "supposed" to happen. If it were genetic it would be a "maladaptive mutation".
Although, everything I've read suggests it's not genetic, but the result abnormal levels of stress hormones while in the womb and adolescent sexual trauma. Haven't read anything about the role of xenoestrogens, but would not be surprised at all if they played a factor.
>>
>>136036181
Make such image with dog, why not? Because you know you are a retard, since man literally created a small dog out of a big dog with big teeth.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 229x221px
>>136035673
>the bird one
>>
>>136035904
Proof for the extraordinary birth of Jesus, and the proof of his death and resurrection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTtDhvk_aw4&t=58s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGUlWa2r-bk&t=11s
>>
>>136036332
By asking if Jesus came down from heaven in the flesh. Only God, or a spirit from God, can answer that in the affirmative.

Anything else is under the power of the antichrist, which denies that Jesus came down from heaven in the flesh.
>>
>>136026483
>you are dumb because you act just as I do!
>>
File: 52990-004-A7D8FB4A.jpg (37KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
52990-004-A7D8FB4A.jpg
37KB, 700x400px
Why would dolphins have the same bone structure as humans? It's almost as if...we had a common ancestor!
>>
>>136036022
You are right, i forgot to add useful information. The kind needed for bacteria to change into humans.
>>
>>136036491
More like a common creator.
>>
>>136036520
You actually believe your distant ancestor was a bacteria.
>>
>>136036452
Actually I have an idea here if you want to validate jesus.

Jesus said that whoever believed would be able to do miracles, heal the sick and resist poison.

Go ahead, I'm waiting.
>>
>>136036382

Birds and dinosaurs are the same thing vroski. Ots like the difference between a mammal and a marsupial
>>
>>136036428

I like to try and imagine the first fish to walk on land. Going back to the sea and trying to fuck other fish. They actually say cows came from dolphins with all seriousness.
>>
>>136026483
I don't question facts with a heavy scientific basis that I can see myself
>>
Evolution isnt really even that big of a lie.
What are we goimg to do about the round earth lie?
>>
Same scientists that claim there are a billion genders now.
>>
>>136036573
>A common creator which made all sorts of arbitrary and redundant biochemical reactions which seem more brute force than intelligent
God must have been the paste eater of the supreme beings.
>>
File: 20160205_indotreeman_0.jpg (121KB, 600x425px) Image search: [Google]
20160205_indotreeman_0.jpg
121KB, 600x425px
>>136036520
>bacteria can't change into human
>mutations don't exist
Hmmm
Did god create this guy?
>>
File: 1494890762753.jpg (4KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
1494890762753.jpg
4KB, 125x118px
>>136036573
no sentient creator would waste all those bones inside of the flipper, you mong.
>>
File: image.gif (64KB, 712x865px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
64KB, 712x865px
>>136036332
>>
>>136036596
No i meant that according to evolution, a life started from a single celled organism. Then it evolved producing all the life we see 2day. Now this ancestor needed information for the various structers that it didnt have. Like eyes arma feathers scales etc. If mutations are the source for this informations. Can you provide examples?
>>
>>136036573

Why dont christians just say god created evolution and end this all now instead of making themselves look retarded
>>
>>136036764
Best way is to an hero
>>
>>136026483
Evidence supporting evolution--- countless
Evidence for creationism---none
>>
>>136036310
You left your post unfinished, hence the question I thought logically and reasonably should follow your logic.

What has your question to do with reason?
If we cannot prove anything, there is no need to reason its Reason comes after facts.
>>
>>136036924
See
>>136036636
>>
>>136026483
if evaluation was real we'd know about it but when we look to the bibble there's noothing there i mean are we
supposed to believe that we all used to be monkies in the jungle then how come there still loads of monkies in the
jungle and they dont keep turning into people? face it, elevation is just a liberal trick concocted by jew to corrupt
our soft vunerable children in order to get them to turn away from good god almighty
>>
>>136035613
http://www.snopes.com/religion/redsea.asp
Sodom and Gomorrah have been "found" multiple times over the years, and even then it could have been destroyed by anyone. The sulfur and brimstone raining from the sky stems from an ancient sumerian myth explaining the prescence of sulfur in the area.
>>
>>136036664
Didn't dolphins come from land though according to evolution? So it evolved to go into water then back to land.
>>
>>136036991
>>
>>136036596

Nig non-cellular self-reproducing RNA strands count as our distant ancestor. I honestly think people only deny evolution because it goes against their special snowflake complex
>>
>>136026483
Absolutely not

Evolution justifies racism, segregation and eugenics.

Christianity justifies the opposite.
>>
>>136037017
The apostles did. Also I bet some people besides them have.
>>
>>136037070

That one I hadn't heard. Equally nonsensical though it wouldn't surprise me that they claim that shit. We are deling with people who think we were bacteria.
>>
>>136036356
What part of one billion years you do not understand?

It took few thousands years of isolation for crows east of European glacier and west of that glacier to cease identifying each other as viable reproductory partners.

Twelve thousand years to turn wolves into chihuahuas, and we dindu nuffin for the most of that time.
We've made few species because we felt like having better grain that rye or wheat.
>>
>>136037052
>snopes
>>
>>136028167
But chemical that react to light exist before life.
>>
>>136037258
>The apostles did.
Says here in this book, amirite?
>>
>>136026483
evolution just means change. We observe change all the time in demographics and nature itself.

Do you honestly believe our natural world has been in stasis since the beginning of time?
>>
>>136036332

Make us a favour and kill yourself, you fucking piece of communist shit.

Fucking communist spaniards. Franco should have killed you all.
>>
>>136026483
The Pope says its OK to accept evolution so why are Xtians still arguing against it?
>>
>>136037401
I'm right wing and not even atheist, you have the wrong religion, so fix that.
>>
>>136037384
yes
https://youtu.be/3_2T47PAIkM
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346

Also been recorded elsewhere to.
>>
>>136036664
Don't tell me you don't believe in evolution...

Cows don't come from dolphins, but they are related.
>>
File: Flat Earth Horizon.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Flat Earth Horizon.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>136026483

All people have to do is research FLAT EARTH, and the Evolution theory goes out the window.

The Earth is FLAT, and we've been lied to since our childhood to be indoctrinated that we are floating around on a ball in space.

It's flat and immovable, and anyone can do their own experiments outside.
>>
>>136026483
Unlike religion, we can at least continually try to disprove evolution, the way most things progress.

Religious endeavors are designed so abstractly that there is no way to even qualify their details.
>>
File: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (44KB, 750x435px) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.com.jpg
44KB, 750x435px
>>136035673
What a retarded shitpost. The problem with you autists is that someone could sit down with you and explain evolution and natural selection for hours and you would still not believe it because you think a fucking book written 2000 years ago is better evidence. Go kill yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 620x465px
>>136037451
because i'm not a Cuckolick
>>
>>136037276
Explain the triticale then
>>
>>136037509

People who dont believe in evolution are subhuman.
>>
File: Evolution does not exist.png (296KB, 619x429px) Image search: [Google]
Evolution does not exist.png
296KB, 619x429px
Dude this image macro is like far out~
>>
>>136037070
It evolved from the sea to land, and back into the sea. If you had a clue, you would know that this is proven by science.
>>
>>136037509
But you aren't doing the miracles, and neither could I when I tried this religion, so I abandoned it. And when I tried it, guess what? God punished me, the moment I abandoned it my life went back to its usual course and I recovered lots of what I had lost.
>>
File: 694couple-in-red.jpg (179KB, 960x635px) Image search: [Google]
694couple-in-red.jpg
179KB, 960x635px
>mutations have never been observed
>mutations need billions of years to develop
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_syndrome#History
>English physician John Langdon Down first described Down syndrome in 1862, recognizing it as a distinct type of mental disability, and again in a more widely published report in 1866.
>>
>>136037033
>to get them to turn away from good god almighty
I can't imagine a person out there that has a perspective like that, and somehow is in a seat of influence.

Nobody just decides "I'm gonna be a bad guy lol". They have to rationalize their perspectives and intentions.
>>
>>136037276
And we are dealing with retards like you, that probably thinks a book written by a bunch of Jews worshipping a dead one on a stick, is more credible than modern science.
>>
>>136027371
Get a flock of backyard chickens, watch them run around and wreck every insect they can fit in their beak, and tell me they aren't dinosaur-esque
>>
>>136037644
>someone could sit down with you and explain evolution and natural selection for hours and you would still not believe it
>what is school

Also your pic isn't proof of evolition at all. If anything it's proof of creationism.
>>
>>136037684
So everyone before 1800s was subhuman?
>>
>>136026483
It makes too much sense to be false. Small scale evolution has been observed in control situations
>>
>>136036356
Your bacteria turning into horses/humans statement is just exposing how little you know about evolution. Bacteria did not turn into humans, the change was far more subtle and less direct. As well as your assumption that we see things just "pop up" in the fossil record, which is false considering the vast amount of transitional fossils we have. Anything "popping up" would be due to the fact that fossils are rare for how many things have died.
>>
>>136036636
You lack an understanding of the faith. First and foremost, doing these acts as a way to test God would be the lack of faith.

It is said those with the faith the size of a mustard seed could move mountains. Though true faith is a hard thing to find, just look at the story of Jesus when he walked on water. Peter could only walk with Jesus when his faith was strong, though even he began to have doubts and sink when he became scared. If a man so close to Jesus was barely able to perform such tasks, what makes you think the average man could even relate?

While on the topic, there are many miracles and saints which have possessed extraordinary abilities which science always fails to explain. Look at Saint Padre Pio, or the miracle of the Sun in Fatima. All science ever has on these are half baked theories which make no sense when applied to reality and how people actually operate.
>>
>>136037698
>proven science
HA just like how we aprentally all cane from africa but now that's wrong
>>
>>136026483
Alfred Russel Wallace did not totally agree with Darwin, which is why he got the plaque and Darwin got the giant statue.
>>
File: religionbrainmeme2.jpg (2MB, 848x3443px) Image search: [Google]
religionbrainmeme2.jpg
2MB, 848x3443px
Evolution isn't incompatible with belief in a higher power. It's only incompatible with shitty Abrahamic interpretations of that higher power because their holy texts were written by clueless flat-earther goatfuckers from thousands of years ago.

Pic related if you think evolution is in opposition to whatever spiritual beliefs you may hold then you are literally top 3 panel retard-tier.
>>
>>136037297
Again that is not the type of change that is needed. Birds turned into birds so fish turned into mamals. Do you recognize the difference between the 2? The 2 types of change arent the same. The change fom wolves to chihuahuas did not require any gain of information. The change from birds to dinosaurs however does.
>>
>>136037693
That's not what they actually believe.
>>
>>136030824
Thank you for posting all this. Lewis was a great writer, give these idiots some insight.
>>
>>136037699
>so i abandoned it
Then you weren't even saved
>>
>>136036400
i like kitties better though
>>
File: '.jpg (28KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
'.jpg
28KB, 310x310px
>>136026483
Holy shit.
Just stop.

Kike on a pike

MUH JAYSUUS

Sage
>>
>>136037841
Did god recreate you when you are 10 years older?
Did god fuck your mommy and then place his hand into her belly to create you or did mutations develop you?
>>
>>136037763
Maybe they are anti-theist
>>
File: skulls.jpg (84KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
skulls.jpg
84KB, 500x529px
>>136037698
Evolution does NOT explain humanity, we still have a missing link and the mitochondrial DNA says we are only 200,000 years old, which is brand new, contradicting the skeletal fossils.

I'm not saying evolution doesn't exist in nature, but it certainly cannot explain modern humans.
>>
File: evolution-a-theory-yeah-right.jpg (137KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
evolution-a-theory-yeah-right.jpg
137KB, 600x462px
>>
>>136038204
Do you have autism?
>>
>>136035422

>((facts))
THEREFORE DESERT TRIBE GOD EXISTS.

Fuck off creatard.
>>
>>136037543

Evolution is a religion presented as science. There is so much more faith in bullshit needed to believe what they say evolution is than what jesus requires of you. But don't take my word for it. Educate yourself.
>>
>>136026483
I wouldn't say that the theory of evolution was created solely to manipulate, just that the narrative of it being complete fact that somehow rules out the existence of God was a solely Jewish invention. It is called the "Theory of evolution" because it is a theory, not a fact, which means that there is evidence to support enough parts of it to be deemed something that is not completely false but also not something that should be deemed completely true. The way I see it, both the big bong theory and the theory of evolution could exist as ways that humans have perceived the works of God, they certainly do not rule out the existence of God. For instance, if we were to talk about the "Big bang"; though based on evidence, the theory of the big bang does not explain what caused it to occur- atheists tend to backtrack or change the discussion when asked to explain why there was, according to atheism, nothing to have sparked the big bang and yet it managed to happen anyway. I could get into stuff like how neurons are near-identical in structure to the "random" structure of the observable universe but this post isn't about that. In my opinion, in order to be an atheist you must willfully deny the existence of God, as the theories of the creation of the Universe according to atheism do not in any way rule out his existence. To do this you are also willfully accepting a life as a heathen who seemingly exists to be edgy and you will most likely die alone and without the love of Christ. Jews saw that the theory of evolution and the theory of the big bang had holes that could be manipulated and so they played on the natural tendencies of impressionable minds yearning to be different in order to create a narrative that would gradually eat away at what they hate and fear most, a strong Christian nation that loves God.
>>
File: 1501364793906.jpg (57KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1501364793906.jpg
57KB, 576x768px
>>136037841
>evidence through embryology that supports us coming from a common ancestor with other species
>MANE THAT PROVES GOD N SHIET
>>
File: birth-istocl-mvaligursky.jpg (39KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
birth-istocl-mvaligursky.jpg
39KB, 620x465px
Oh look how god created himself.
Totally accurate to god, a crybaby god clone.
Remember that god re-creates you every second to look older, nothing to do with mutations.
>>
>>136033108
everything happens for a reason anon ;)
>>
>>136037012
The mysteries of life are every bit as real as that which has been explained by reason. Reason serves only to prove the mysteries false or provide a materialistic explanation. It is a tool and nothing more.

The worship of any tool is idolatrous.
>>
File: nrg2556-f2.jpg (58KB, 800x506px) Image search: [Google]
nrg2556-f2.jpg
58KB, 800x506px
Evolution is constantly taking place under observation inside hospitals and labs all over the world.
>>
>>136038010
"Science" used for ideological purposes isn't science.

But if you care about proof at all, I assume you are not religious.
>>
Dark Matter is a funnier topic desu.

>Dark matter existed at the very start of the big bang - it has effected everything in the universe - it's almost like a universe glue - it is EVERYWHERE, but we cannot see it, feel it, measure it or study it - but trust us, it's there effecting everything even right now! It basically created the universe!
>>
>>136038533

Are you actually arguing that growing older is evolution? Jeez.
>>
evolution is a very simple idea and yet when you learn about it it immediately makes such intuitive sense that you wonder how you ever thought differently. it is only incompatible with totally retard tier religious beliefs, any sophisticated religious person should have no trouble incorporating it into their belief system
>>
>>136038467
If evolition causes everything to look much different then why wouldn't it when it's an embryo?
>>
>>136037841
this
>>
>>136037967
My claim about fossiles is not false. Look up the cambrian explosion for example. Most of the features that we know of suddenly popped up in those layers. Also i am aware of what the story of evolution claims. I was highlighting the type of change and gain of information needed.
>>
>>136037978
>You lack an understanding of the faith.

No, I simply am a practical and rational man that doesn't misunderstand faith for mere foolhardiness.
>>
>>136038391
You are correct that science is now more than ever a rigid belief system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5qJYwfAju8

We are a crossbred hybrid species.
Crossbred with whom? That's a whole other discussion.
>>
>>136031724

How?

The fun thing about breeding is that its not a binary state, ie, "humans can breed with humans, monkeys can breed with monkeys, but humans cannot breed with monkeys". In this case its an effectively 0% chance but what most people dont realize is that fertility rates between *different human ethnic groups ("races") vary*.

There is a higher fertility chance between 2 white (caucasian) people than between say a caucasian and an asian (mongolian). Its not a huge difference but it does show up in fertility statistics. Mixed-race couples need to seek fertility treatments to help conceive at a higher rare than same-race couples. There is enough genetic drift between the human races to start having an impact on breeding.

Eventually those fertility rates between wider-and-wider different races drop to the point that its effectively zero.
>>
>>136026483
Holy shit, I guess is true that /pol/ is one of the most retarded boards on this site.
>>
>>136038616
I do care about proof but you don't have it.
>>
>>136037052
This brimstone (nearly 100% sulfur) does not occur naturally in nature and is riddled in a field of ash which has evidence of extreme heat and temperatures, setting it apart from other claims of the city. The videos I have linked are full of evidence, and I recommend watching them when you have the time.

As for the article about the red sea, the only argument they have is that the source is not reputable. However these sunken chariots are observable now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d90NM9tgDQE
>>
>>136038162
I was saved, God once gave me some sort of henosis and then sent a dream of heaven to me, then filled my dreams and meditation sessions with pagan imagery (looked celtic).
>>
>>136038057
>change from wolves to chihuahuas did not require any gain of information.

Then why aren't all wolves willingly changing into chihuahuas, if a life of chihuahua is so nice. They should be doing this routinely, because well, they have all the information to turn their puppers into cuute kawaiii chihuahuas
>>
God hands are shaping the baby, soon he will be 20 year old shitposter. Not finished yet, no mutations here. Mutations need millions of years according to Christian logic, therefore evolution isn't real because bacteria to human, that's not how god rolls, god only creates finished products.
>>
>>136038291
1. Evolution is an observable fact, that anyone with more than 2 brain cells can't deny if they know what evolution is (aka it's not about Chimps turning into Humans over night)

2. Science hasn't explained "all of humanity", yet. We do have big indicators though. Big difference between that, and that science is wrong.
>>
>>136038738
Saying you are a rational man while arguing about something you do not understand is a contradiction. At least study what you are arguing against.
>>
>>136037978
Blind faith is retarded. Humanity needs action.
I hate to tell you but Jesus from the bible never even existed.
Although God as a creator of this universe is certainly real.
>>
File: 1501782016986(2).png (118KB, 703x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501782016986(2).png
118KB, 703x600px
>>136027371
>>
>>136028955
>Taking the bible in a literal way
>>
>>136038840
>saved but completely stiped believing attacks people that do
no
>>
>>136038767
They prove speciation does occur.

This explains it in 3 minutes: https://youtu.be/PjcFSy1KCTI
>>
>>136029532
There is no adaptation in a purposeful sense, though, evolution is simply the unintentional end result of a specific number of mutations within any given species that grants an absolute advantage for breeding and survival over others. It's not the will of the species adapting to the environment, it's the species being granted a genetic variation by sheer luck that allows them to better adapt and compete where the inferior variant would otherwise fail and eventually become extinct.

Opposable thumbs, for example.
>>
>>136038741

Well to me it's pretty obvious that in order to create life, god had to bang it out with the devil.

Thanks for the vid tho I like listening to stories about the annunaki and what not so I will entertain myself with your vid later tonight.
>>
>>136026483
>life evolved over billions of years from genetic mutations and, through natural selection, various animals thrived within their niche enviroments and food chains while the billions perhaps trillions of other species either never made it or became extinct. oh and by the way, some of these failed life forms are recorded through fossils
nah complete bullshit. science is trying to divide us by feeding us ridiculous lies

>a metaphysical being whose evidence of existence is unprovable at best created and designed each animal and plant through unexplainable forces which nobody can logically explain, so you just have to accept it as incomprehensible and move on
now THIS is the truth. how do you explain brains and immune systems motherfuckers. GOD made it.
>>
>>136038996
You don't have faith, a man that has faith has confidence and trust, trust is lost when you are betrayed in your confidence and, again, trust.
For example by breaking promises.

>>136039159
What are you even greentexting.
>>
Evolution is an absolute joke. It takes far more faith to believe that everything was created by NO ONE than to believe everything was created by SOME ONE. Evolution, therefore requires faith....in NOTHING. It is laughable. And like good sheep, adherents spout it and proselytize it 24/7/365 as if it is truth. More mindless Group Think.
>>
>>136038391
Er du fra sorlandet?

Evolution is an observable fact. If a person with blue eyes gets children with a person with brown eyes, a brown eyed person that lack the genes (observable too) for blue eyes, the children will all have brown eyes unless a rare mutation happens.

If you breed rats, and only breed the rats with the longest tails for every generation, you will end up with rats with longer tails.

Why is it so hard to understand that if the environment prefers certain genes, individuals with these genes will become more numerous than the ones that lack these genes?
>>
File: image.jpg (232KB, 918x628px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 918x628px
>>136039004
>Jesus never existed
You really are a retard.
You need to be stupid to deny he's the Son of God but you really have to be retarded to think he was never a person.
>>
>>136038832
So you can't be religious.

Go to a museum and they will show you proof. Go to a lab and they will show you proof.
>>
File: BTFO.jpg (114KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.jpg
114KB, 500x397px
>>136027371
>>
>>136038942
>Science hasn't explained "all of humanity", yet.
And it never will because the ones who control this information will NEVER let it out unless dragged kicking and screaming. Science has painted itself into a corner. Especially with the mitochondrial DNA which shows how young we are on this planet.
If we evolved from primates only then why are we so poorly adapted to the planet? Poor vision, low strength, our hair is opposite from primates (thick on front, thin on back).
So many inconsistencies. And please explain our chromosomes. We have 46, primates have 48.
We lost chromosomes but we are more evolved? lol
>>
>>136039487

Du vet ikke hva evolusjon er tydeligvis. Det du beskriver I posten din er ikke det evolusjonsteorien sier. Er ikke fra Sorlandet.
>>
>>136026483

Obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU7FuAswPW0
>>
File: 1380037159764.jpg (415KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1380037159764.jpg
415KB, 1600x1200px
>>136028608
>posting Jack Chick
>>
>>136039465
You're thinking of abiogenesis. It's entirely plausible evolution was just another design choice.
>>
>>136039596
LOL Jesus entire story was stolen from Krishna.
>>136039596
he trinity was stolen from ancient Egypt, READ A BOOK SOMETIME .
Or keep following your satanic religious control system, little care I.
>>
>>136039629
>hasn't read the other posts in the thread
>>
>Jesus makes a shitload of promises of doing all kinds of wonders by his name.
>nobody can do them
>somehow this doesn't matter.
>>
>>136039652
>Especially with the mitochondrial DNA which shows how young we are on this planet.
what
>Poor vision, low strength
the fuck
>And please explain our chromosomes. We have 46, primates have 48.
We lost chromosomes but we are more evolved? lol
you're saying here

downies have 47, you saying they're more evolved than us?
>>
>>
>>136039807
>LOL Jesus entire story was stolen from Krishna.
Holy shit you're a retard. Jesus fulfills over 350 prophecies aboit the messiah from the OT. KYS you retard.
>>
>>136039301
>it's the species being granted a genetic variation by sheer luck that allows them to better adapt and compete where the inferior variant would otherwise fail and eventually become extinct.

No. Advantageous things are spread, i.e. species that are more adapt thrive more and... reproduce more, thus spreading this advantage.

Do animals "will" this? Obviously not, but that's really irrelevant and another subject on its own.

There is no luck in white fur being prolific in snowy climates over black fur. There is no luck in certain beaks on birds being more prolific than other beaks due to the food present.

That is evolution: adapting; and the adaptations are for a purpose: to survive.

It's really simple.
>>
>>136030034
Yup, it's trash.
>>
>>136036382
Ahh so the problem you have is that you cannot even remotely fathom the enormity of millions and billions of years.
And the fact that in geological terms glaciers are sprinting.
>>
>>136037614
That is simply not true. If a scientist questions evolution his career would pracitaclly be over.
>>
>>136039716
what does elon musk have to do with evolution
>>
>>136039995
In 1987, A world wide survey of human mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) was published by Cann, Stoneking, and Wilson in Nature magazine. Its main point was that "all mitochondrial DNAs stem from one woman" and that she probably lived around 200,000 years ago.
>>
File: Capture.png (56KB, 371x496px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
56KB, 371x496px
>>
>>136040219
this
https://youtu.be/ji2cvuJ1mYg
>>
>>136040128
What proof do you have that he fullfilled them?
>says so in a book
>>
>>136039445
I have always had faith, though I wanted answers in order to dispute the degenerate atheism which has been destroying the modern world.
>>
File: Kek of the Hill.jpg (202KB, 679x960px) Image search: [Google]
Kek of the Hill.jpg
202KB, 679x960px
>>136033179
>>
>>136040406
Don't forget it also said 3 men.
>>
>>136040093
A lion can fuck a tiger and produce offspring. Also, the 98 claim is false. This figure was arrived at by cherry picking the parts to compare. The figure is closer to 85.
>>
>>136040406
So you're retarded.

All this article should mean to a common, HS educated layman is that 200,000 years ago there was a lady that is greatgreatgreat(great*N)grandmother of us all.
This is literally what is written in that sentence
>>
>>136040128
Lemme educate you christ cuck-
Yeshua and Krishna were called both a God and the Son of God.
Both was sent from heaven to earth in the form of a man.
Both were called Savior, and the second person of the Trinity.
bullet 13, 15, 16 & 23: His adoptive human father was a carpenter.
A spirit or ghost was their actual father.
Krishna and Jesus were of royal descent.
Both were visited at birth by wise men and shepherds, guided by a star.
bullet 30 to 34: Angels in both cases issued a warning that the local dictator planned to kill the baby and had issued a decree for his assassination. The parents fled. Mary and Joseph stayed in Muturea; Krishna's parents stayed in Mathura.
bullet 41 & 42: Both Yeshua and Krishna withdrew to the wilderness as adults, and fasted.
bullet 56: Both were identified as "the seed of the woman bruising the serpent's head."
bullet 58: Jesus was called "the lion of the tribe of Judah." Krishna was called "the lion of the tribe of Saki."
bullet 60: Both claimed: "I am the Resurrection."
bullet 64: Both referred to themselves having existed before their birth on earth.
bullet 66: Both were "without sin."
bullet 72: Both were god-men: being considered both human and divine.
bullet 76, 77, & 78: They were both considered omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent.
bullet 83, 84, & 85: Both performed many miracles, including the healing of disease. One of the first miracles that both performed was to make a leper whole. Each cured "all manner of diseases."
bullet 86 & 87: Both cast out indwelling demons, and raised the dead.
bullet 101: Both selected disciples to spread his teachings.
bullet 109 to 112: Both were meek, and merciful. Both were criticized for associating with sinners.
bullet 115: Both encountered a Gentile woman at a well.
bullet 121 to 127: Both celebrated a last supper. Both forgave his enemies.
bullet 128 to 131: Both descended into Hell, and were resurrected. Many people witnessed their ascensions into heaven.
>>
>>136040555
Your religion is wrong, I have had contact with divinity, nothing in my experiences matched christianity and if you get anywhere near to christianity you get punished and bad shit happens to you.
>>
>>136040549
Jesus isn't only recorded in the Bible. Also those prophesies being in the OT means it's older than when Jesus walked on earth 2000 years ago
>>
File: 20160509_235550-1-1.jpg (4MB, 1784x2552px) Image search: [Google]
20160509_235550-1-1.jpg
4MB, 1784x2552px
>>136026483

Well-learned Christians understand that evolution is still completely compatible with Genesis. Pic related

TL;DR: Genesis and evolution are not incompatible.

Im convinced an atheist or a larping pagan makes these threads to make Christians expose themselves as retards. .degaS
>>
>>136040780
>Jesus isn't only recorded in the Bible
His prophecy fullfiling is only recorded in the bible.
>>
>>136040642
Modern humans share a common ancestor which was around 200,000 years ago. The split from ancient ancestors, this contradicts the proposed fossil record which dates the split at a much longer period.
Trying to explain this to summer kids and christ cucks isn't easy.
>>
File: image.jpg (194KB, 804x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 804x1024px
>>136040652
What if they copied the OT. Dumb nigger. Also di you have proof if that.

also
>bullet 128 to 131: Both descended into Hell, and were resurrected. Many people witnessed their ascensions into heaven.
Hindus believe in reincarnation not Heaven/Hell.
>>
>All the retards in this thread
NO modern animal "came from" any other modern animal. Humans didn't come from monkeys. Humans and monkeys came from a common ancestor, and took different paths in their evolution. Fuck. Go get some fruit flies. Split them into two populations. Try breeding out the wings of one population. Try breeding larger wings into the other population. You can do this via selection. Your selection is taking the place of natural circumstances that might favor longer or shorter wings. The unwinged flies will develop stronger legs and better immune systems compared to the ones with longer wings. After a certain number of generations, the two populations will no longer be able to interbreed. They will be different species with different specializations.

That's all evolution is.

It's adaptation over time. Enough time passes, enough changes develop in a population, and two populations that began as the same thing wind up as different things.

The reason you christards have trouble accepting evolution is because you're literally incapable of understanding how deep time works. You think one million is the same thing as on hundred. You think one hundred million is the same thing as one million. You think one day, all of a sudden, a fish gave birth to a fish with mutant legs, when fins became fingers and the lobes at the base of fins became legs over time as the lobes got longer and more useful to the populations living closer to land.

Fuck, if you really want to know how land animals came about, go grow some plants. Algae started to do better as it stopped dying on land, and then started reproducing on land, and then started being born on land, and then started growing taller to fight for sunlight.
>>
>>136040880
>larping pagan
In my experience the only religious group that larps his belief is christians, none of them will touch their doctrines with a 10ft pole.
>>
>>136040901
not only in their. But most of them yes
>>
File: image.jpg (157KB, 832x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 832x1024px
>>136041094
and you're being a retard again.
>>
Muslims blow up themselves.
Jews hoard money.
Christians roleplay.

The three abrahamic religions, the only faith whose believers don't follow what their god says.
>>
File: 1480622118837.jpg (55KB, 550x339px) Image search: [Google]
1480622118837.jpg
55KB, 550x339px
>>136041094

>Anecdotes
>Relevant
>>
>>136040780
You have any actual proof Jesus existed other than "a book said so". And don't give me that shroud shit, that was already debunked.

Study other world religions and you'll see the entire christ story is a rip off used to keep morons sitting on their asses waiting for him to come back and fix all of our problems, while evil runs amok. SAD.
>>
>>136041323
>Anecdotes
>literally what they are known for
>>
>>136041038
So? I don't think i am getting your argument here.

The only problem here is that somebody's hipothesis went down the drain, since new evidence came and disproved what was assumed to be most probable scenario
>>
File: 1501120789874.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1501120789874.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>136041392

>A handful of people
>Somehow represents the entirety of a faith
>>
File: image.png (4MB, 1292x8757px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4MB, 1292x8757px
>>136041389
You haven't read the thread retard. Also the debunk got debunked.
>>
>>136041510
>the entirety of christendom is a handful of people.
>>
File: 1482872575126.jpg (198KB, 1446x1272px) Image search: [Google]
1482872575126.jpg
198KB, 1446x1272px
>>136040652

False, you retarded nigger. Go peddle your made-up bullshit elsewhere

https://youtu.be/A6vtA5O5Ako
>>
>>136041052
Except Krishna story was around over 5,000 years ago you stupid child nigger.
>>
File: BOI.png (357KB, 481x507px) Image search: [Google]
BOI.png
357KB, 481x507px
>>136041654

>We've come full circle so I'll do damage control to seem like less of a retard
>>
>>136041654
>pagans LARP less than Christians
Nice one

also yes a lot of Christians sadly aren't following the commandments but everyone used to before the like 70s and most Christians today still believe ulike pagans.
>>
>>136041702
Blame India, I didn't record the story of Krishna you christ cock sucking moron.
Keep believing in your false religion.
I will take solace in the fact ignorant people like YOU live a lie.
>>
>>136039652
>And it never will because the ones who control this information
Who is that? You could become a scientist and discover for yourself.

>Science has painted itself into a corner.
Science isn't a group of people or something even able to "pain itself into a corner". There is no corners in science, only a lack of data.

>Especially with the mitochondrial DNA which shows how young we are on this planet.
Are you talking about that all women on the planet have a mutual ancestor living 200000 years back? Are you saying that you believe because of this, humans are only 200000 years old?

>If we evolved from primates only then why are we so poorly adapted to the planet?
Because the primate like animals we come from, needed intelligence (and other things such as endurance) over all other things. A weak but intelligent being would get more children than the strong but dumb being.

>So many inconsistencies.
Because you want there to be. It's not inconsistence, it's lack of data. Science is getting more and more data by the day, coming closer and closer to the truth.

> And please explain our chromosomes. We have 46, primates have 48.
Short answer = mutations. Chromosomes can "fuse" and an individual with 47 chromosomes (if all the genetic data is intact) will appear to be a complete human being that can breed with the 48 chromosome being. This is not the same as with people that have Down's syndrome, as they lack genetic data (and are less fertile). I have not read on theories on how 46 chromosomes has benefited us over 48 though. And why not 44 or 42 etc.

>We lost chromosomes but we are more evolved? lol
If we originally had 48 (which is believed, even after our split with the branch of primates that turned into modern ones), we having 46 means that we are evolved yes.

>lol
lol
>>
File: 1493766743211.png (154KB, 512x692px) Image search: [Google]
1493766743211.png
154KB, 512x692px
>>136041903

>Didn't even watch the video dismantling your retarded nonsense literally made up by a bunch of edgy faggots
>Just like you
>Expects to be taken seriously

Lmaoing at your life, fedoracuck.
>>
>>136039664
Then what is the theory of evolution? From wiki:
"Evolution is change in the heritable characteristics of biological populations over successive generations."

Er du muslim fra Oslo?
>>
>>136041544
This
also the star of Bethlehem being something extraordinary is documented in astronomy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGUlWa2r-bk&t=633s
>>
>>136039829
Being deceitful is a sin in Christianity.

I'm replying to several people, so I don't have time to read posts that isn't connected to my own or the ones I'm replying to.
>>
File: 1499651842824.jpg (93KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1499651842824.jpg
93KB, 900x675px
>>136041389

>Jesus never existed

Even atheist historians think you're a retarded brainlet.
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.