[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Crusader Kingdoms

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (268KB, 831x542px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268KB, 831x542px
The Muslims are trying to bring down the Crusader Nations, (England, France, Germany) and it appears that you guys aren't doing anything to stop them, why? Why wouldn't you help them in their time of need, they're practically gone now.
>>
>>136025277
I would help England if they wanted my help, not likely to happen.

Fuck France
>>
>>136025277
based muslims
one day brittany, occitannia, basquia and scotland will be free
>>
>>136025277
Whyte people are dumb. They chant how great they are but then let others destroy their shit.

We built empires that lasted u til the crackers came saying we were barbaric and then the empires they had they destroyed themselves because more and more cum skins wanted free stuff, work was hard, order is wrong.
>muh British empire muh third Reich
Useless shit crackers destroyed and murdered their own
Current state of the world is white peoples fault because they can't man the fuck up and accept order and Mai tain the reins of controlling, the fuck wrong with you idiots!
>>
>>136025277
Why would I help someone who is unwilling to help themselves?
>>
File: 1500235297090.png (448KB, 599x546px)
1500235297090.png
448KB, 599x546px
>>136025621
>We built empires
WE WUZ
>>
I'd suspect that many of senior western politicians are covert Muslims. They want an Islamic takeover.
>>
>>136025621
.9/10
>>
>>136026113
Stay mad cum skin rat.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.