[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Illegal immigration from the U.S.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 15

Hi /pol/,

So as I'm sure you're all aware Canada (who I originally thought was safe from hordes of third worlders walking across our borders) is again seeing a rise in "asylum" seekers illegally crossing into my country.

What can a guy do? I've written well thought out memorandums to MP's, I've discussed this topic on social media and still nothing.

Jesus, it breaks my heart to see this happening to this country at such an increasing speed and to feel so helpless against it. IPSOS polls conclude that the majority of people want this stymied but our government remains complacent.

>inb4 kill yourself leaf
>>
Just shoot them you fucking retard
>>
>>136023865
America is our enemy. Passing on their trash and liberals to us. All Americans need to be deported from this country.
>>
>>136023865
BUILD THE BRIDGE
>>
>>136024005
Let the cucked retards of your nation find out the hard way what we've been dealing with for decades.
>>
>>136023971
>Just shoot them you fucking retard

As much as I'd love to that's not a reasonable answer.

We could get brought before a tribunal just for saying bad things about them.
>>
>>136023865
Move to the interior away from big cities and you're good.
>>
>>136024116
No one gives a shit what you're dealing with, it's not your business. If a good government ever comes to power I hope they drop every shitskin into America and bomb you to hell.
>>
>>136023865
Those niggers don't look poor.
>>
>>136024207
Not our business i meant
>>
>>136024207
Someone sounds salty, do I sense a Pajeet or Paki?
>>
>>136023971
>be american
>move to leafland
>get shot
>>
File: CBC.jpg (24KB, 359x395px) Image search: [Google]
CBC.jpg
24KB, 359x395px
>>136023865
There's nothing much that can be done since the Canadian media is on their side.
>>
>>136024005
With potentially rare exception, the illegal immigrants are not American. They're Haitians. Granted temporary status by Obama during his presidency, the Trump admin gave them another 6 months in May of this year of temporary status, but indicated that it would be extended no further and that they should pack their shit up and get out by November.

Now with the looming threat of future deportation from the states, they go across the border to Canada hoping to apply for asylum there.
>>
>>136023865
>Niggerhorde crawling inside your country
Horrible feel isn't it?
>>
>>136024424 here
By the way, I should point out that instead of increasing enforcement to prevent them from entering Canada illegally or catching them and turning them around, they're instead making it easier for them to illegally enter Canada on specifically known paths.

https://archive.fo/yf7cx
>The illegal crossing has evolved since more migrants started arriving late last year. Back then, it was a lonely gravel road that ended in a ditch to mark where Quebec and Canada ended and New York and the United States began.
>Now, that ditch and dirt road is a 24/7 outdoor processing centre.
>The local Quebec municipality has filled in part of the ditch to make a footpath so the elderly, infirm or very pregnant can cross more easily. Metal barriers have been set up to help with crowd control. There are tents to protect everyone from the blazing summer sun. Generators power fans during the day and lights at night. There's even a pair of portable toilets.
>>
>>136023865
Now you feel our pain.
>>
>>136024005
>America is our enemy. Passing on their trash and liberals to us

It wouldn't be a problem if our own people had a backbone and a government that looked out for our own people.
>>
>>136024230
1/3 of Poles are poorer that those niggers flooding Europe and America
Why the fuck are they let in?
>>
>>136023865
All we have to do is shut off the power and gas for one winter and all the shitskins will be dead by spring
>>
File: torontomwanted.jpg (532KB, 795x976px) Image search: [Google]
torontomwanted.jpg
532KB, 795x976px
>>136024450
Yes, it's horrible.
>>
>>136024450
>Horrible feel isn't it?

Man, its debilitating. I lived in euroland for a few years for school and returned home 6 months ago. My city is now teeming with "new Canadians".

At this point I'm really hoping for some type of cataclysmic societal collapse when I can grab my assault rifle and go innawoods.
>>
>>136024313
>Be spic
>Nigger into America
>America tells you to get the fuck out or they'll make you
>Nigger into Canada
>We wuz Americans n shieeet
>>
>>136024005
I can say the same thing.
>>
File: 1501442564304.png (499KB, 709x625px) Image search: [Google]
1501442564304.png
499KB, 709x625px
>>136024308
I'm Honourary Aryan. You are subhuman burger.
>>
>>136023865
NO. STAY THE DUCK AWAY FROM MY FLEUR DE LYS.
>>
>>136024671
>Why the fuck are they let in?

Diversity points, anon. Your head would explode if you came here and saw how things work. Preferential hiring if you're brown, a woman, or both
>>
File: IMG_0108.jpg (128KB, 637x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0108.jpg
128KB, 637x572px
>>136025048
Hold on, I have to make a call to England.
>>
>>136023865
I feel you
At first it was alright
They were assimilated and most were good people
But this is about to change drastically
Because you see the adults are actually fine
But the children
oh my god
The refuge children travel in gangs and beat up kids and do drugs
Every school is the same
Rich libtards make friends with syrians
Rich libtards buy expensive drugs for the syrain kids
syrain kids never graduate from highschools
All of them are too weak to do manual labour as a job
They then go live off welfare
AND PEOPLE DEFEND THIS
I hear of tons of schools bringing in these refugee center people who yap on about how its good we give these people money because there oppressed blah blah blah
I have heard of girls being raped by these monkeys in high schools
Its terrible
>>
>>136024005
There are no Americans in Canada. There's nothing there for us. We have everything you have, but more of it and better. If you see an American there you should help them, because they're there against their will.
>>
Oh Canada, get ready for a deversity crime wave.
>>
>>136025273
The jews won the war.
>>
File: toronto_murder.png (650KB, 1301x664px) Image search: [Google]
toronto_murder.png
650KB, 1301x664px
>>136025495
>get ready for a diversity crime wave
A video taken shortly before police shot and wounded a 15-year-old boy early Thursday morning shows him inside a Mississauga, Ont., pizza outlet wrestling with an employee for control of the gun he brought with him.
A teen was rushed to Sick Kids Hospital in serious condition after he was shot by an officer outside the Pizza Pizza at Britannia and Creditview roads shortly afterward.
http://archive.is/mqz4m#selection-907.0-911.170

15 year old nigs pointing pistols in faces already
>>
>>136025405
Eh, there are a few. The services industry (e.g. consulting) does really well with Americans, so most of us fly up there, work for a few days or weeks or regularly, and then fly home to the states on Thursday nights, taking that sweet, sweet money back to Uncle Sam.

But a few hundred thousand to two million Americans actually live in Canada.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Canadians#Demography
>According to the Canada 2006 Census, 316,350 Canadians reported American as being their ethnicity, at least partially.[2] There are also between 900,000 and 2 million Americans living in Canada, either as full-time or part-time residents.
>>
File: IMG_0110.jpg (155KB, 604x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0110.jpg
155KB, 604x533px
>>136025552
>>
>>136025495
>Oh Canada, get ready for a deversity crime wave.

Too late my burger bro. Every morning I wake to watch the news and read about some dude with a name I cant even pronounce killing other men with foreign names.

Its out of hand now.
>>
>>136024145

buy a rifle and shoot them. be careful reassembling the Ross rifles bolt
>>
File: tanned_canadian.jpg (14KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
tanned_canadian.jpg
14KB, 300x450px
>>136025724
>Every morning I wake to watch the news and read about some dude with a name I cant even pronounce killing other men with foreign names.
>Its out of hand now.
lel this
>>
File: toronto_shooting.png (914KB, 1269x661px) Image search: [Google]
toronto_shooting.png
914KB, 1269x661px
>>
File: toronto_niggers.jpg (347KB, 781x1255px) Image search: [Google]
toronto_niggers.jpg
347KB, 781x1255px
>>
>>136025405
>We have everything you have, but more of it and better

>more diverse
>basketball americans
>"better"

Really joggin' my noggin'
>>
File: ben_no1_over11_levin_weedman.jpg (3MB, 2600x3704px) Image search: [Google]
ben_no1_over11_levin_weedman.jpg
3MB, 2600x3704px
>>136025984
Canada is USA-lite. Basically the same thing, but with less options but everything costs more and shittier weather
>>
>>136023865
This is what you do (this is all you need to do). Tell people they won't get free shit from you. Once you do that, they go elsewhere.
>>
>>136024207
>and bomb you to hell
With what?
>>
>>136024207
Why would you want to hand us total victory so easily, leaf?
>>
>>136023865
Thank Montreal for declaring itself "sanctuary city". Leftists are absolute cancer.
>>
File: IMG_4005.jpg (114KB, 858x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4005.jpg
114KB, 858x1024px
>>136023865
I'm so fucking black pilled about my country pol. Every time I tune into what's happening to our country and the west I want to die. Can someone please tell me we're savable
>>
>>136026888
As long as you dont re-elect Trudeau
>>
File: 097371.gif (477KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
097371.gif
477KB, 500x208px
>>136023865
>asylum seekers
Kek. It's just that easy. Apparently Canada isn't progressively destabilizing fast enough so more pawns need to be moved there. Trump is a part of it. It's all a show.
>>
>>136027091
I'm inclined to agree but I am not sure what the best path will be to remove the prick. I don't know if it's possible to meme Scheer into power. Should we focus on memeing a stronger NDP to split the left?
>>
Canada and the US have a safe third country agreement. Every single illegal coming over the border from the US should immediately be sent back, as that's what the law says should happen, and the Americans have agreed to it.
>>
>>136024308
Could be a chink, too.
>>
>>136023865
>asylum seekers
asylum from what..this refugee narrative needs to end
>>
>>136027435
they should be sent back to the US and at this point for most of them their legal status in the US remains (they're just worried about losing temporary legal status in the next few months). instead the canadian government is setting up stations at the crossings and housing them instead of sending them back.

if any of these people came at an official land/sea/air border crossing, they would be denied entry into canada. instead, by crossing over at an illegal crossing by land, the canadians put them through a sheltered processing center and start working on their asylum applications. it's insane.
>>
>>136023865
Lol, hows it feel being on the otther.end nigger >56% >55% >54% suck it faggot, elect Canadian Dolad Trump is the only way
>>
Thanks for taking one for us, Little Brother.
>>
>>136027727
How do these welcome centres on the border not constitute people smuggling?

It seems if I, in secret at night for profit, helped someone sneak into Canada without passport control I'd be a people smuggler and likely to go to jail.

But if I do it in broad daylight as an act of charity it's ok?
>>
>>136024773
Damn, look at all those white males
>>
>>136027658
not only is it a violation of the safe third country agreement (they're not refugees, they already went for asylum in the US), but even if they did somehow make it into canada Haitians would generally not be eligible to asylum
https://archive.fo/gM8wi
>However, it's unclear if they'll be able to stay. Asylum seekers originally from Haiti who have crossed the Canada-U.S. border could be deported back to Haiti if their application is refused, because Canadian authorities deem Haiti as a sufficiently safe country.

>>136028132
they get arrested, their shit searched, and then shipped off to CBSA for processing. while their applications for asylum are processing, they're allowed to stay in Canada. the welcome centers are run by canadian authorities.

more questionable is the taxis driving these people just south of the border. technically they're just moving them within the US. but these people know what they're doing.

it's really stupid and logically inconsistent. if they show up at the lacolle border crossing Canada would deny them entry. but they show up at some random ditch between New York and Montreal, and the government builds a facility to shelter and process them as refugees there. why not just turn them back to begin with?
>>
>>136023865
I respect you for unwillingly taking in the hordes we no longer want, leaf. It sucks, we burgers know all too well, niggers have been here for decades on gibs now we have millions of illegal ugly spics also on gibs and well I dunno how much more worthless third worlders we can take before the bottom falls out. It sort of feels hopeless even with Trump in office, so many people want to just see this country absolutely fail for some reason.
>>
>>136026074
Also, bagged milk
>>
>>136025048
I get it, you are angry because Americans and liberals are shitting your plans of making Canada your colony by filling it with brown scum. That's why there are so many Asians larping as white nationalists here. 4D chess at it's finest
>>
>>136023865
I've been turned back from the Northern Caliphate, for not having enough cash on my person. One guard gave me the third degree, because I had a full sized spare. kek. And yet they will let a bunch of illiterate, unskilled, non-Western welfare hordes in no problem. What a fucking joke, eh.
>>
>>136029381
I have fucking NEXUS and the last time I crossed at Lacolle I got grilled.
>what's your license plate number
>what's your work permit
Bitch, I scanned my card on the RFID reader 30 feet before I got up there. I know it's on your screen.

>what's your customer in Canada that you're visiting
>What is their address?
>What type of work do you do?
>how much cash is on your person

Before that it was a flight into Vancouver. I didn't have NEXUS then but I am american. Guy was fucking PISSED that I was traveling on a separate itinerary from my family (I was in a different state for work and flew straight to Vancouver to meet them), wanted to see how much cash I had on my person, and wanted me to recite, from memory, the address of the rental car location, hotel, and of the place the wedding I was going to was at (names and general locations, e.g. the Residence Inn Downtown, not good enough).
>>
>>136023865

montreal mayor is a big fat idiot who made the city sanctuary this year ,blames trump for it and started tweeting in creole to welcome the niggers coming from the u.s, then started deleting tons of tweets because people we're calling him a big fat idiot

quebec pm want to kiss trudeau's ass so he just say we need to live with it. This is not good at all. they could just build a fucking fence, but they dont want to.
>>
>>136029674
>cannuck border goalies
I had to drop my girlfriend off in Winnipeg, guy didn't want to let me in, they called my employer even. Fortunately I knew some folks at Fort Gary, and started dropping names. kek. But they let the Benin swim team cross en-masse a couple weeks ago.
>>
File: TheblackingofLaurenSouthern-1.jpg (306KB, 1082x992px) Image search: [Google]
TheblackingofLaurenSouthern-1.jpg
306KB, 1082x992px
>>136023865
Cucknada getting blacked
>>
>>136031018
Once you get NEXUS they will almost never stop you by air. When going by land you have to talk to the CBSA officer but generally they don't grill you as much.
>>
>>136023865
>says network is "strong, competent and experienced."
I wish I could say the same about the asylum seekers.
>>
test
>>
>>136029381
Haha is it actually worth it to smuggle one tire at a time?
>>
>>136029674
I spend most of my life traveling to various countries (as a Canadian), and the ONLY time I'm ever grilled at the border is when returning to Canada (with a Canadian passport! What, are they not gonna let me back in??) Happens every fucking time.

One time I was held for two hours (holding up a bus) because I was entering Canada (via the US, where I had no problem entering) with TOO LITTLE luggage (had been traveling southern Mexico and Belize with a toothbrush and bank card because that's all you need it's so fucking hot). The guard kept insisting it was suspicious and I must be smuggling something, but of course that makes the opposite of sense since how am I smuggling if I have nothing? Surely if I wanted to smuggle something I'd have some grandma with giant suitcases do it, not me in shorts from Detroit in January.
>>
>>136023865
Better you than us leaf

Get fucked
>>
>>136023865
YOU SOLD YOUR COUNTRY FOR MUH DUDE WEED NOW FUCKING LIVE WITH IT fucking idiot
>>
Quebec's just doing this to thumb their noses at the rest of us, like they've always done. They'll demand more transfer gibs and get it and cackle away merrily while eating their smoked meat and bagels. Montreal's a fun town though and we're pretty much already gambling that the globalists will win and we'll never have to repay our debts, so really it's no big deal.
>>
>>136028229
The FBI's most wanted list is like 80% Hispanics and they're all listed as "white"
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.