[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I /pol Cuck or Savior

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1116.png (321KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1116.png
321KB, 360x640px
Just went official with gf. Divorced white male. Gf has pure white daughter. She has nice child bearing hips and bad ass tits, and blue eyes. I will probably quicken a white child or two in here soonish.
Does this mean I am a cuck? Or I am doing my duties to the founders of civilization, limited government, technology and intelligence?
After divorced slayed more pussy than in college. Job, money and not being full retard are all it takes, anon.
But sluts usually Hillary/Bernie tier sjw cumdumpsterfags. Gf is redpilled, hates coal burners, subservient, hot, but has child.

Am I hero or need to an hero, senpais desu??
>>
>>136023508
>Gf has pure white daughter. She has nice child bearing hips and bad ass tits, and blue eyes
Are you fucking both of them? bc that what it sounds like
>>
>>136023508
>Gf has pure white daughter.

you are not a cuck based on that alone

but you are absolutely a beta male, no ifs or buts about it
>>
>>136023746
Description of gf, not daughter.

>my bad nigger
>>
Maybe a little, but you have to work with the circumstances given to you.
>>
>>136023914
Beta is fine.
Most people I deal with pretend they are alpha, but that is why they are in prison or constantly in jail.
Prefer the good life.
>>
>>136023508
Well if you can't get any better it's not too bad. Be careful about her using you for child support on her daughter though.
>>
File: 45143581htniom54o1.png (31KB, 1008x490px) Image search: [Google]
45143581htniom54o1.png
31KB, 1008x490px
>>136023508
Don't worry you have /pol/'s seal of approval your soul can be at rest
>>
>>136023508
>unironicaly siding with the negro party
your grandfather who died in the civil war for dixie is rolling in his grave right now you traitorous piece of shit
>>
>>136023508

>divorced

So your wife divorced you because you're a limp dicked trumpcuck? Just hang yourself now.
>>
>>136024607
>al sharpton, Maxine waters, and Barry onegro are democrats

I know they are democrats and love guns.
What are you trying to say?
>>
>>136024959
>implying women can initiate divorces.

Cute, faggot. Getting married young and then growing up and then finding interested in other women way more. Sure they can nag enough to get a divorce.
You are obviously sitting in parent's basement, thinking how nice female attention will be one day. Kiss mom and say a holy prayer for me.

>inb4 b-but I help with the groceries.
>>
>>136023508
white child. red pilled. you could do worse.
make sure you have atleast two with your own genes or its not worth it. make sure you make her kid repilled as fuck to make up for it.

we need to break or prevent the conditioning for ALL our white children.
>>
>>136023508
>but has child.

You need to make her send the child away to its father, or grandparents to make room for your own offspring.
>>
>>136023508
Reading your post gave me cancer, god damn.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.