[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Illegal immigrants don't commit more cri-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0360.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0360.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
Really drops the duodenum, doesn't it?
>>
>>136023457
Really boosted my brainwaves
>>
>>136023457
Definitely nudged my neurons
>>
>>136023558
Really scintillates the scapulae
>>
>>136023457
What is an assault rifle?
>>
>>136023457
That really microwaves my tendies
>>
>>136023457
If anything it really shivers my timbers.
>>
>>136023820
For this patella-pickling graphic, all rifle homicides were assumed to be due to assault rifles.

So by whatever definition of "assault rifle" you want to make, "less than 300" is 100% true.
>>
>>136024070
Pattern recognition fail.
>>
>>136023457
Interesting, but who wields these illegal immigrants? And do they come in my favorite color?
>>
File: almonds.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
almonds.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>136023457
really activates the almonds, senpai
>>
>>136024180
Most of them are self-wielding. Like Skynet. Only carbon-based instead of silicon.
>>
>>136024306
Totally frazzles the femur.
>>
>>136023457

This is fake news from the alt-right. Post proof or gtfo.
>>
>>136024669
>alt-right
gj falling for the kike media's fabricated strawman for anyone who disagrees with them, mexcrement retard. the alt right doesn't exist
>>
>>136023457
Cactus are more efficient at stopping people then walls. Walls are shit.
>>
>>136024795

Post proof or gtfo.
>>
>>136024669
The proof is on the fucking graphic. Lefties can't read? Lefties can't use teh interwebs? WTF?

But I'm here to help. Here is the US GAO report:

http://www.gao.gov/assets/320/316959.pdf

Here is the Texas Dept of Public Safety report:

http://archive.is/qrK9A

Here is the FBI homicide data:

http://archive.is/3kXDB

Read 'em and weep. Assuming you can read.

The actual data really inflames the intestines. Yes, indeed.
>>
Quick fact: There are around 11m illegal immigrants who already commited a crime in the US.
>>
>>136025550
how about the fact that multiple major and minor
"""""independent""""" media """"news"""" outlets started simultaneously reporting on the alt right as a group at the same time and all pushed the same narrative? exact same thing as gamergate. you'd know this if you were following this shit since last year but you're literally >being this new. it's an easy way to pigeonhole your opposition, just like the way that "conspiracy theorist" has come to mean "crazy tinfoil" so people readily dismiss the idea
>>
>>136024807
A chasm that penetrates into the earth's core works better yet, but at some point pragmatism comes into play.
>>
>>136026067

It's not a crime. it's a misdemeanor. There is a difference.
>>
>>136026067
More quick facts:

The average criminal alien has 12 priors. 50% already have at least one immigration-related offense.

The MSM does not want you to know this.

Redpill time.
>>
>>136026107

There is no alt-right? what is /pol?
>>
>>136026546
lurk moar newfag
>>
>>136026406
You, sir, are an unabashed retard. A misdemeanor is a category of crime.

Post less. Learn more.
>>
>>136025631

I am reading the sources. Will respond when done.
>>
>>136026546
Alt-right is a lefty meme used to discount anything they disagree with by associating it with racism and bigotry.

It works like this:

1. Find a racist, bigoted asshole who calls himself "right wing".

2. Invent a label for that asshole and his followers. In this case, "alt-right".

3. Find other atrocious people and link them together by calling them part of this nefarious "alt-right" group despite the fact that they have no association with each other and may even unironically hate each other.

4. Slowly expand the usage of "alt-right" to cover the views of anyone who dares to question you.

There is no "alt-right". It's a fucking smear meme. Nothing more.
>>
>>136026406
The difference is severity of pumishment dumbass. You are refering to the legal defiitions. It is still a crime punishable by significant jail time.
>>
>>136026406
It's a crime by definition you stupid fucking mestizo subhuman.
>>
>>136027103
Godspeed, senpai.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.