[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can men have it all?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: pl.jpg (22KB, 650x360px) Image search: [Google]
pl.jpg
22KB, 650x360px
MGTOWs and groups like them often criticise third-wave feminism for telling women that they can have it all (usually a successful career and a good family life) when in reality they cannot. The thing that interests me about this is how women react to it, for example when a woman discovered the true relationship between her age and her fertility, the normal response is "why didn't anyone tell me this sooner?". With this in mind, I have to ask, whatever "all" may be, can men have it? Or is there some red pill that most men haven't taken?
>>
>>136022815
>Can men have it all?

Yes. The key difference is that men aren't crushed under a biological clock.
>>
28 now, Watching my female friends hit the wall and the light fading in their eyes is the best thing to experience. The same beach going bombshells from 16-24 are panicking and I'm in better shape now than in my "peak at highschool, my facial features are more mature and I practically look like a 80% Daniel Dae Kim.
>>
Men can have it all but they have to put in effort. Women can have 90% of "all" without doing anything
>>
>>136022977
>The key difference is that men aren't crushed under a biological clock.

They are, sperm gets shitty in old age and you have retarded kids.
>>
>>136022815
MGTOWs don't want it all though.
They explicitly forgo some of it.
>>
>>136024087
Ayy same here all me older friends hit 30 and their looks turned to shit.

Meanwhile I look like a thicc handsome gentleman
>>
>>136024784
This. MGTOWs know what they are leaving behind and drop out. Feminists are under the delusion that they can do what they're doing and still have their prince charming.
>>
>>136024401
Source?
>>
>>136022815
Here there is no wall for women, they keep being teenagers till death and you are frowned upon if you say anything against a woman, any woman. They are never guilty of anything.

They put some kids in the world around 17-24, then there is 50% chance of divorce and the father pays if beta, if alpha the mother will try to find a beta and with high probability she will find one. The woman keeps its slutty lifestyle forever, there is always a sucker ready to pay their bills.
>>
>>136024401
The age of the mother is a much greater risk factor than the age of the father though.
Male fertility goes bad much slower.
But yeah, it's not good to have children late in life either way. How are you going to have the energy to raise them anyway? I'm sure some people can, but still.
The thing is, our corporatist governments wouldn't want you to spend your 20s or 30s raising children, those are the years they can squeeze the most cheap labor out of you. Immigration is so much cheaper than having your worker drones breed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.