[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(((STATUE OF LIBERTY)))

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (263KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263KB, 768x1024px
Is anyone else slowly growing to hate this statue? The only thing it seems to be used for these days is open-borders pro-rapefugee shilling. Can we send it back to France or at least remove the poem written by a Zionist Jew?

Fuck you, France
>>
File: Libertas.jpg (23KB, 470x429px) Image search: [Google]
Libertas.jpg
23KB, 470x429px
>>136021622
I hate what it has become, but love what it was created in the image of.
>>
>>136021836
Good point, it is a nice statue, but it angers me that Jews have desecrated its image to a mere symbol of boundless generousity
>>
>>136021622
The statue and what it represents is great.

The poem...ehh, not so much. But like the man said, (((they))) added that later in a rather successful attempt to redefine what the statue meant.
>>
>>136022234
I remember being taught the poem back in high school a few years back and how it stood for our (((national values))). Who ever allowed it to be added?
>>
The statue was originally built as a muslim woman destined for Egypt but they didn't want it. fwiw
>>
File: StatueofHappiness-GTA4-statue.jpg (80KB, 590x1280px) Image search: [Google]
StatueofHappiness-GTA4-statue.jpg
80KB, 590x1280px
>>136021622
Just renewal
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2640x3316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2640x3316px
>>136022734
We need this desu
>>
>>136021622
Anything that is free has no value.
>>
>>136021622
>Fuck you, France

Come on, dude. It's not France's fault we've become a bunch of cucks.
>>
>>136021622
The biggest prank any loser country has ever pulled on the US and that stupid poem is ass-fuck on top of it. If you want to tear down a monument, then tear down that bitch.
>>
>>136021622
It's ugly as shit. Hope an earthquake fucks it up
>>
>>136023318
It really is honestly.
>>
>>136021622
Yeah. She was so pure when we came to us. Now she's just a used up roastie whore with a son named Tyrone. Demolish the cunt.
>>
The poem was written by a new. Look it up.
>>
>>136021622
With any luck, it will be the target of our next muslim enlightenment
>>
File: ItNeverEnds.png (213KB, 877x763px) Image search: [Google]
ItNeverEnds.png
213KB, 877x763px
Wondered what year poem was added so I googled it.
News articles really made me think.
>>
>>136021622
When it got here it was just a gift from France, not a symbol of immigration, it was just France thanking us for whatever we did, then they added the poem, and then the Irish came, and the meaning was distorted.
>>
go to bed, miller
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.