[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be a Man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: JFKVector.jpg (74KB, 970x1213px) Image search: [Google]
JFKVector.jpg
74KB, 970x1213px
Why is it that when youre told to "Be a Man" its fitted with all these commonly known, preconceived, societal standards for what qualifies males to be respectable men?
Its only under the eye of the public mind I might add- that when someone says the above phrase, an average thought would come to mind the image of a strong chin, a wide chest, and perhaps financial status coupled with personal responsibility which can be represented by owning a home or a car. By being morally right and sacrificing personal interests to pursue realistic skills one can only hope they satisfy the public image presented in their conscious.
But one cannot say "Be a woman", because loosely, there is no defining factor it takes to make women fit societies expectations of the female status. You simply have to exist and you are hitting the bar, while the other half of the population must produce objective results. Only in the west and only as recent as the early 19th century were women given the "keys" to civilization via right to associate their opinions in our political forebearings both foreign and domestic. Women dont have to produce loyalty to the ingroup or tribe because its in their nature to mate with the top 20% of successful males regardless of who said males hold loyalties too. The idea of absolute equality is absurd and akin to nothing. The only thing thats truly equal is the number zero, with the collective response that zero is better than any negative while any advance toward the positive is leaving behind the perfect zero that does oh so well not to step on anyones toes. I dont want to hear anyone bitching that women are objectified, sexualized, or mistreated more than anyone else when the sole contribution our communities expect them to produce are narrowed down to two occupations : Mother and housewife . Something that has been organically introduced throughout centuries of evolution.
>>
Does anybody feel the burn in their belly when they think about the fact millions of fighting age shitskins are traveling across the sea to take Europe?
Does anyone feel the fire in their throat rise up when they think about the fact that it's a slippery slope and the problems of England will trickle over to us yet again at this turn of the century?
Does it tickle anyones taint that you've got mass amounts of fellow countrymen enjoying the cool air conditioning, completely relaxed in front of the venom poisoning their futures?
Does nobody in this world want to lead by example instead of just pointing out the problems of others?
Where are the solutions to this? How do we unify our country again?
I'm trying myself but its a slow process trying to convince people about the state of the world when I have to recite all the information I've collectively experienced over time.
Is there an end all be all book on this kind of stuff?
Do I literally have to carry around a world encyclopedia and flip to pages that counter the common leftist retort?

TL;DR Why is the world so shitty and how can I fix it
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.