[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robert Meuller Rundown

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: robert-mueller.jpg (76KB, 766x438px) Image search: [Google]
robert-mueller.jpg
76KB, 766x438px
Somebody give me the rundown on Meuller.
>>
Trump had a meeting with him day before he was assigned as special counsel. They have been secretly investigating the swamp, not Trump.

Reddit will be on suicide watch when the news break.
>>
>rules the Russian investigation with an iron but fair fist
>>
>>136019375
Trump pardoned him on the condition he takes down clintons etc
>>
>>136019375
He will be the e reason for civil war. It's ok though his death is guaranteed.
>>
>>136019881
Why did Meuller investigate Trump's income if his purview is elsewhere?
>>
File: 1498530559669.jpg (127KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498530559669.jpg
127KB, 1000x1000px
>>136019881
Kill yourself faggot. Republicant Lindsey Graham and other swamp creatures are working on bipartisan legislation that would make it impossible to fire Mueller without judicial review. I hate the moderate Republicans and I want them all to die in a violent civil war. This is how your country dies. Because John podesta gave out his password. That is Russian hacking and my vote doesn't count because Russia influence John podestas email password change. I'm going to kill so many niggers for Obama when shit hits the fan. Quote me on that cia. Can't wait to see you on the battlefield. After I'm finished killing niggers. Muslims will be next.
>>
Really? Mueller isn't looking into Trump? He's actually helping him?
>>
Very typical, you say he's looking into trumps "fiances" to the media, which no one can confirm... buys time to dig deeper into clinton
>>
From what I can tell, regardless of who he hired, he has a clear conflict of interest with Comey and shouldn't be the special council since Comey is a key witness
>>
>>136021849
Where did you get that Mueller was investigating Trump's income from? For Fake News that's where. Don't believe a fucking thing the MSM tells you about this investigation unless there is a name attached to the quote.

((They)) are trying to get Trump to fire Mueller. That's their only hope at getting out of this.
>>
>>136022619
Important reading

https://conservativeexplorer.wordpress.com/2017/07/19/band-of-brothers-or-harbingers-of-doom-muellers-team-enigma/
>>
File: pepeza.jpg (91KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
pepeza.jpg
91KB, 960x638px
>>136019375
The problem with the FBI's methods is that they can get anyone they want to get.
Doesn't matter if they are guilty of the underlying crime or not.
It's legal for them to sit there and lie to your face.
It's illegal to lie to their face.
So when they FBI is interrogating you, what is your natural reaction?
To put yourself in the best possible light.
That can be construed as a lie.
Which is then called "obstruction".
So even if you are innocent of what you supposedly "obstructed", you can still be found guilty of obstruction.
That's why everyone with a brain lawyers up. To prevent talking to these people directly.
Mueller won't go away empty handed. He will find a Scooter Libby or a Martha Stewart in the group and prosecute. Even if the reason they were investigated turns out to be without merit. Which is why the democrats wanted this and which is why they will make sure it runs past the next election. And Mueller and everyone he hires gets a free income at our expense and no incentive to stop digging for dirt.
Suffice to say, Obama's DOJ would have never allowed such a thing when he was POTUS.
>>
>>136019375
3 things going on here. Mueller may be looking into parts of all 3 because they all overlap.

Awans/DWS/Seth Rich/DNC

Obama admin unmasking

Comey/Lynch/Clinton collusion
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.