[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this a thing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0181.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0181.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Why is this a thing?
>>
Wow, they love that mom Facebook joke so much they used it twice on the same poster
>>
>>136019223
Check your flag, and find the answer right there in your face.
>>
>>136019223
Somebody needs to let Commies have their day, since Commies can't into working government.
>>
Do you hate the message of 'it's okay not to be normal'? Or do you just hate the way it's packaged?
>>
>>136019798
That's not the message. The message is that "normal" doesn't exist. If this gets into enough people's heads, society no longer exists.
>>
>>136019798
Rather the consequences of both.
When a nigger who's two years older than everyone else in your class during primary school, beats the everliving shit out of you at least once a week and the teachers protect him because "he's such an innocent good boy with potential" and "his normal is a bit different", it's a problem.
Sadly I can speak from experience.
>>
It means putting autistic babies in the dryer. Geez, talk about a final solution.
>>
As a literal clinical autist, this shot disgusts me to no end. It's basically saying "if you have any sort of disorder like autism, you will never be able to live anything resembling a normal life, and you will always be a problem child/retard", as if it defines our entire being or irreversibly defiles us.

I am the only person in my family confirmed to have a condition on the autism spectrum. I am also the first person in my family to go to college. I had some obstacles that I had to overcome because of my condition, sure, and there are a couple that I still need to work on.

People with autism can and often do live not only normal lives, but plenty even become very successful.
>>
>>136019223
Because retards have babies with 30+ years old grandmas
>>
>>136023173
This shit*
Fucking autocorrect
>>
>>136019223
Kek, I thought the mom was sitting on a dryer.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.