[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>S-stop it E-Enrique... How's the wall coming along?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170803-090055.jpg (448KB, 1076x1519px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170803-090055.jpg
448KB, 1076x1519px
>S-stop it E-Enrique...

How's the wall coming along?
>>
File: rosemary.jpg (23KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
rosemary.jpg
23KB, 700x466px
Pretty good if you actually paid attention to the news. You seem to stuck in headlines that agree with me mode.
>>
>>136019146
>Tfw you spend your day looking for CNN articles to shitpost on /pol/ with
I honestly don't know what's worse: being a retarded faggot paid to do that or doing it own volition
>>
>>136019224

I see, I see. And Mexico is paying for all these latest "advancements"?
>>
>>136019146
they're starting construction within the next 3 months, already completed the test sections with different designs

bill just passed with $1.6bn in funding for construction

so maybe stop reading fake news, faggot
>>
>>136019426
>he thinks the "and mexico is paying for it" is the important part
are you really this stupid? we spend over $300bn a year in welfare and other expenses for illegal immigrants, and you think we care about a $20bn one time expense to build a wall to stop them?

you might need to reassess your view on reality. the truth is that 99.9% of trump voters will be ecstatic even if we pay for the entire wall. also, the most likely way to get mexico to pay for it was always going to be taxing money that spics send back to mexico - it was even in trump's white paper about the wall.
>>
>>136019747

"Do you think they care about how it's paid for?" Dickerson asked.

"Oh, Mexico is going to pay," the president replied.

Dickerson followed up, "A hundred percent – the whole thing?"

"A hundred percent," the president replied. "They're going to be happy with it. They'll be very happy to pay."
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.