[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I Get Married? Redpill me on Divorce

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 62

File: Should I Do It.jpg (63KB, 669x533px) Image search: [Google]
Should I Do It.jpg
63KB, 669x533px
> Girlfriend of 3 years wants to get married and have kids
> She has good job, comes from great stock, and is totally redpilled
> She's also down to "secure the existence of our people and a future for white children" :-)
> I'm fine with the marriage ceremony, but really don't want to sign the wicked contract that is a marriage license

Should I do it /pol/? Pressure from her and her family is mounting. I want to start a family with her, but I'm way too aware of the tendency of western women to totally fuck over their husbands and take half their shit.

Let's see some Redpills on Marriage and Divorce!
>>
Marriage is to honor God and produce offspring. If you're not saved do that first so you can lead your home like the Bible says

That's the real redpill
>>
>>136016712
Get a prenuptial.
Then do it faggot.
>>
>>136016849
Maybe prenups mean something in Switzerland, but America is notoriously anti-male in the cancerous realm known as divorce court.
>>
I'm going through a divorce right now. My wife thinks I'm cheating on her and I am not. She does not believe me so filed for divorce. I can afford a lawyer so I hope everything will work out. My son turned 3 yesterday and she only let me see him for 30 mins. The pain I feel not being able to see my son is worse than any I have felt before.
>>
>>136016712
>gf wants to marry
>gf has a good job
you're going to have kids and then fight for the rest of your lives about childcare and who watches the kids. then she's going to divorce you and demand more alimony and child support to pay for child care while she works

a mother should be at home raising the kids
>>
If she is red pilled why does she demand a government contract?
>>
>>136016712
Marry her and fill her with tons of beautiful white babies. Always be in charge. Don't be a limp wristed faggot.
>>
File: 1473535885073.jpg (7KB, 212x200px) Image search: [Google]
1473535885073.jpg
7KB, 212x200px
>>136016820
>>
File: Judge Throws Out Prenup.png (80KB, 1248x663px) Image search: [Google]
Judge Throws Out Prenup.png
80KB, 1248x663px
>>136016849
Judges throw out prenups all the time :-/
>>
>>136016712
I've been married over 30 years. If you find the right woman, it's awesome.
>>
>>136016948
That's because most retards make unenforceable contracts. When done correctly, with at least two lawyers present, they are usually accepted.

This myth needs to stop being perpetuated. There is hope that a prenup will be enforced.
>>
>>136017025
Currently she works, but I'm moving to a new position soon and will start making $250k per year. She loves the idea of being a stay-at-home mom, so it just might work... Her sister currently is one, and her mom stayed at home for long portion of her childhood.
>>
>>136016820
>Being a Christcuck
>Unironically worshipping a literal kike
Pathetic
>>
>>136017034
I might be able to talk her out of it... she's said several times she doesn't care about the marriage, but now that the talk has become more serious she's bringing it up. I think the family pressure is getting to her.
>>
>>136016849
Prenups don't hold up in court but it wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>136017095
Why don't these guys just kidnap their ex wives and torture them to death
>inb4 he's still a millionaire
It's the principle of the matter, murder that bitch
>>
>>136016712
>3 years
wait until 6
>>
>>136016712
I'm recently married. It's fine for us, besides the green card crap. She's European, and not a big fan of the US.
I'm not sure about anyone else, but when I saw here I knew that I was going to marry her. It was a bit odd, but I just knew.

But you have to make sure to be a leader. Women don't want weak men. Even though the woman is "in charge" (you'll see), they want the man to make the decisions and take care of them.
>>
It's time to think like a nigger. Get married, have many kids and forget about money or getting old.
>>
>>136017168
Yeah, I think if I make one lock-solid it will deter any potential shenanigans. I should probably meet with a lawyer a few times alone and get it ironed out prior to bringing it up with her.
>>
>>136017095
Yes, a divorce judge may very well see your pre-nup as an attempt to overrule his (or her) judgment. She may also take it as evidence that you were planning to divorce your wife from the start -- even if your wife is the one who filed, and also cheated on you, ran off with your kids, etc.
>>
>>136016712
If she is redpilled based on its definition on this site don't get married. She believes in lies and fairy tales. She believes in baseless conspiracy. She will make shit up about you and rationalize cheating on you with it. Never trust anyone who believes in stuff without facts.
>>
>>136017524
Well, normally I would want to wait longer... but biological clock is ticking. We're both in early 30's. So it's a post-wall scenario. Easiest relationship ever. No fights, no arguments, hot sex 3-4 times a week. Best woman I've ever met by a mile, so not going to just trade her in for a new model that ends up being a lemon.
> inb4 someone says wife should only be 17 or some shit
>>
>>136016820
This but since most religions support marriage he can choose the one that fits to him. Christianity is just one out of thousands.
>>
>>136017567
If she objects just make the argument that even though you have fire insurance you never hope your house burns down.
>>
>>136016820
What did humans do before there were priest's, ministers, rabbis, and judges and ship captains?
>>
>>136017892
Thing is neither one of us is religious. She went to Roman-Catholic school when she was younger, but hasn't gone to church once the entire time we're together. So the whole thing kind of feels like a meme anyways.
>>
File: Marriage.jpg (285KB, 648x1308px) Image search: [Google]
Marriage.jpg
285KB, 648x1308px
>>
>>136016712
If shes asking its prolly more ultimatum than not senpai
>>
>>136018233
Bahahahaha literal worst nightmare
>>
>>136018221
Religion just help since it more than a legal matter that keeps you together then.
>>
>>136016820
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er416Ad3R1g

wrong. Woman are satanic.

the world is in the end times, all children will be born soulless, only we are the ones with souls left to save.

it started in 2012 December 21st, anyone born after that is a child of satan.

no one said the apocolypse would happen overnight, its slowly been happening
>>
File: Capture.jpg (26KB, 325x384px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
26KB, 325x384px
>>136016712
Get married, be a man.
* ** Don't Have a bachelor party the day
before your wedding. * **
>>
>>136017524
in this climate I'd wait a solid 10 years.

>>136016712
If she understands the situation men face (not just occasionally mimic the virtues of men) and thinks you are valuable she will do anything and find ways to keep it going that cannot be faked.

If she is concerned that her man is keeping his options wide open now against his every other indication then marriage won't stop that or make the man more relaxed (a goal she should have).

You can both afford to look after kids individually if it came down to it, so all the pressure of marriage is coming down to her desire for attention - that is the biggest problem with society and needs to be corrected for if marriages are to last again.
>>
File: Marry the beta provider.png (635KB, 947x419px) Image search: [Google]
Marry the beta provider.png
635KB, 947x419px
>>136018426
Almost, it can get slightly worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWMYWHz5r0I
>>
Divorce Courts are stacked with feminist jewesses. What you have to realize is that part of the reason for this is that it provides them with the opportunity to undermine not only existing marriages, but to prevent marriages by making divorce such an obvious threat to men.

If you don't get married, the Jew has won.
>>
File: 1474178842001.jpg (107KB, 501x443px) Image search: [Google]
1474178842001.jpg
107KB, 501x443px
>>136016712
>She's also down to "secure the existence of our people and a future for white children" :-)

do it OP, don't be a faggot
>>
>>136018480
Actually Jesus did, and the phrase is "like a thief in the night"
He also said only the father knows when the events of revelation will happen, so how can you point out a date?
>>
>>136017316
>$250k per year
>wants to be a stay-at-home mom

Well, of course she loves that idea. You will be paying $10k a month in alimony/child support when she eventually divorces you. You better get a fucking pre-nup
>>
Never get married, freedom is priceless. Srs, OP, divorce rate is over 60% nowadays. Enjoy life, don't even risk to ruin your life.
>>
I've been married for twelve years. We're both faithful. Marriage is hard but deeply rewarding. Having kids is even harder but basically a transcendent experience, makes you a better person and shows you a new kind of love. I think it's all worth it, but it's a serious commitment and challenge.
>>
>>136016712

if her family is sane, no one in jail, she is responsible with money, has never flipped into rage mode, doesnt drink, is not obsessed with food or has eating issues, is ok with eating what you cook without complaining or criticising, then yeah, get married.

women without eating disorders and responsible with money are pretty rare, so you are lucky if you found one.

read 'the four horsemen of divorce' for the warning signs to watch out for: contempt, withdrawal, criticism and i forget the fourth
>>
>>136016712
Ask her about the possibility of having children, having a ceremony even, but not being officially married by the government. You can call yourself man and wife, and be so in the eyes of God, without the government.

You can also bring up pre-nups.

If both of you love each other OP and really want to raise kids together, this is not the convo to be having on /pol/ Go talk to your wife.

>>136017012
I wish yo the best of luck. I truly hope your wife is divorcing for that reason and will realize youre not cheating, and then once more you can be a happy home. I hope for you that even if this goes through, your son remains your son.

>>136017034
Let me tell you from personal experience that for many women, despite marriage being pointless, silly, and in the current time even bad for men...It's the declaration of it. The old meaning that marriage used to have. It's just about her feelings, basically. She loves OP and she wants her and OP to publicly and officially declare how much they love each other and how they intend to be together forever.

Because of society, not doing it the 'proper' way can feel like its not as good. Women are much more influenced in this manner than men.
>>
File: Promiscuity stats.jpg (2MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
Promiscuity stats.jpg
2MB, 4920x4161px
>>136016712
Well if she slept around a lot don't bother, she'll probably divorce you. I would suggest you do the marriage ceremony without being legally married. You could get legally married many years into the future, once you're kids are grown up, but prenups are worthless and divorce courts hate men.
>>
>>136019206

married to ex-wife for 12 years, she got fat and cheated

married to current-wife for 5 years, at the getting fat stage... waiting on the cheating next.

this is it though. young thin sluts from then on out. at least i got smarter and got a vasectomy after getting this one pregnant.
>>
>>136017777
I doubt she 'believes' in marriage so much as despite her logically knowing its no good, her heat still desires the concept of it.
Checked
>>
>>136019460
I take it you have exclusively settled with sluts
That would be your mistake
>>
>>136016712
No
>>
>>136018233
Where is the version when the man cheats on his wife, uses their money gifting the whore, then leaves his family?
>>
>>136018131
They were effectively in a marriage regardless, and the government's permission wasnt needed for people to be allowed to do basic shit, like be with their loved one in a sick room.
>>
>>136016712
there is no proper family without marriage.

If you can't trust her then you're never more than a bunch of city hipsters going through phases.
>>
File: 1501727126469.gif (2MB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1501727126469.gif
2MB, 680x383px
>>136017332
*tip* harder faggot
>>
>>136016712
>has good job
you know the process
explain to her that shes gonna have to drop it

>I'm fine with the marriage ceremony, but really don't want to sign the wicked contract that is a marriage license
just get together in the country where common law marriage is not valid
>>
>>136018221
You can be religious without going to Church. Ive not been to a Church since I was a baby, but I still do want to live well by God and believe He exists. I will admit to being a pussy and a tad scared of going into a Church after all this time, like I wouldnt belong there.
Maybe this is your wife's way of rekindling her faith too.
>>
>>136016712
Is she a feminist?

> Yes
Fucking run.
> No
Marriage material.
>>
File: 1486394746823.jpg (34KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486394746823.jpg
34KB, 640x640px
>>136016712
>She has good job, comes from great stock, and is totally redpilled

ASk for a pre nups.
>>
>>136018233

this is pretty accurate, but is only phase one, there is 3 years and 50k$ lawyer and divorce phase after all that, that is when the guy cracks and gets a shotgun
>>
>>136018824
Yeah, her Mom and Dad were high school sweethearts and are still married to this day well into their 60's. Her mom works for the state (California) and constantly complains about how minorities abuse the welfare system. Her dad is about to retire and wants to sell his house and "move to a state where liberalism doesn't exist" LOL. So things look pretty good on that front.
>>
>>136019460
>rewarding sluts

This is why they exist
>>
>>136019572

believe it or not, both christians with very few previous partners.
>>
>>136019656
This.
>>
File: question.jpg (7KB, 309x202px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
7KB, 309x202px
>>136019288

Question
Is it still degenerate to lose your virginity with boyfriend, get redpilled after losing hymen, and thus planning to marry said boyfriend and not have any other sexual partner for the rest of your life?
>>
>>136017012
If she claims you are cheating on HER, she is cheating on you
>>
>>136019891
Are you beta as fuck? Fat yourself?
>>
>she is totally redpilled

Sorry that's impossible no matter how much you have convinced yourself. She's probably already fucking 3 niggers behind your back.

Best to just keep things as they are or move on.
>>
>>136016712
Marriage is like an exchange, so if you're not willing to lose some liberties don't do it
>>
>>136019956
Not really, no, imo. I don't care much for marriage due to the fact that its become a way to screw over men. Losing your virginity to your boyfriend at a young age who you've known for a short time indicates degeneracy, but if the girl wakes up after that and doesn't fuck around then I don't see a problem.
>>
>>136019759
Definitely not a feminist. Her mother and sister were both stay at home moms and raised the children. Doesn't push feminine issues or really even have an interest in politics. And basically just follows whatever I tell her is the right policy anyways. If she was a blue-haired feminist we never even would've made it past the first date.
>>
File: 1498585094212.jpg (378KB, 899x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498585094212.jpg
378KB, 899x1280px
>>136016712
Corey Wayne has a great book on attracting and keeping women. It's a short read and full of great tips. If you apply it, your relationship will have a much better chance than most of the guys being taken through the cleaners.

And yes, the legal system sucks. Almost as if they didn't want us getting married and having kids...
>>
>>136018233
MarryingARoastie.jpg
>>
Do it, don't waste more years. She'll probably be OK for at least 10 years. Once the kids are past infancy she may try to push you out and turn into a total bitch, but at least you will have reproduced. And our social norms are moving right-ward, so I think it's fairly likely she won't do the bitch thing. We're going back to the old days.

Have 5 kids! Get started!
>>
>>136016712
just got off jury duty in a divorce case some of the other jurors have been through a divorce. I would suggest you look up divorce laws in your state. Also make sure you are able easily provide documents of your finances and direct contributions to marital assets.
>>
>>136019287
>>136020007
Thanks anons. This is a truly rough time but your words help.
>>
>>136020031

nah, 6'1, 190... i work long hours so i'm not as present as i could be, but i make good money and i help out as much as i can at home. just bad luck of the draw, but i'm pushing 40 now and i've lost all motivation. you learn that when you find yourself having to fuck something that you aren't attracted to at all anymore.
>>
>>136016712
why the hell would you get "married"
how dumb are you? do you love god or something?
>>
>>136020207

That's reassuring, thanks comrade
>>
What I don't get is what stops you emptying your assets and just flying to a non extradition country and never seeing her again? Obviously it's harder with kids but if you are never seeing them anyway?

I'd just bail with 60k and drive away. Do men on alimony get signed up to a terrorist watch list to stop them leaving?

What are you going to do when you notice the payments stop and I'm long gone to some backwater?
>>
>>136017104
Wha exacally do you gain from being married? I've been with my awesome partner for 10+ years. we don't need marriage.

Thankfully she wasn't brainwashed into thinking it was something she has to do
>>
File: 1310483412100[1].jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100[1].jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>136016820

Oh look some random cuck posting on 4chan during business hours is here to tell us the truth about the entire universe.
>>
>>136017316
Medicine?
>>
>>136016712
talk to her about the (((contract))) and see if she is fine with just getting married without government involvement
>>
File: 10.jpg (82KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
82KB, 800x800px
>>136020710
>business hours
Not in Hawaii.
>>
>>136017012
How does she control your access to him? Does she have a restraining order against you?

See your son, and if she's withholding it, complain to the court.

Get a lawyer even if you can't afford it. Sell everything you own and preferably everything she owns to afford it. Fight to win, be nastier than her, tell the court every nasty thing about her that you don't want to think about.

Men lose because it's our nature to want a smooth life. You have to become a female-like bitch now and claw her eyes out.
>>
>>136020457
I'm already well-versed in pick-up, seduction, social dynamics between men and women. Frequent reader of Chateau Heartiste and The Rational Male (Rollo is also married, talks alot about making marriages work).
>>
>>136020903
Great, all the best to you then. Thanks for mentioning those names, I'll look into them.
>>
>>136020678
She fucks other dudes on the side, that's why she does not want to get married. Just sayin.
>>
>>136020678
tax incentives are a plus
>>
>>136016712
Get married in the church. It's going to be great and terrible.
>>
>>136020457
>Corey Wayne
don't think I can trust someone with two first names but Corey isn't really a name
>>
File: 1501777016329[1].jpg (69KB, 638x746px) Image search: [Google]
1501777016329[1].jpg
69KB, 638x746px
>>136020878

Nobody works in Hawaii anyway.
>>
When I studied economics, the professor told us:
The woman loses value over time
So take a woman for a lifetime
It's pure madness
>>
File: 1486512141181.png (693KB, 852x704px) Image search: [Google]
1486512141181.png
693KB, 852x704px
>>136019876
Sounds golden. Be honest Op, Whats keeping you?
>>
>>136020484
Yeah, that's what I figured... She wants to have 2-4 kids (I have one from previous relationship). We'll probably be fine for at least 10 years while kids are growing up. If shit goes south then I'll still be in my early 40's and quite well off so I can just fuck around after that and get snipped.
>>
>>136020891
Just a word of caution, that might prompt her to become more aggressive when it's possible to settle things more amiably.
>>
>>136016712
The problem with marriage is that divorce is at all possible. It should be impossible. You can still treat it as an impossibility. Instead of even entertaining the chance that you could ever divorce, don't. If you think you have an easy way out of some conflict, you will take it. If you don't think it's even an option, you will find other solutions, like actually fixing your problems in your relationship. I don't think you should ever get married if you think divorce could ever be an option. Neither of you should think it could be.
>>
>>136016712
>>136017316
>things that never happened for 500
>>
>>136017567
>>136018011
Also do it early, like before you even get engaged. This will prevent them from using t he argument that they were under duress
>>
File: 1498880221421.jpg (24KB, 365x338px) Image search: [Google]
1498880221421.jpg
24KB, 365x338px
>>136016820
>bible
>red pilled
>>
>>136021124
I had suspicions too
>>
>>136021122
Get married in Vatican City or on the Phillipines. In both countries divorce is impossible.
>>
>>136021122
no fault divorce is a load of shit, I can't imagine living in USA and having to pay alimony
>>
>>136021056
Pretty much, just military and tourism, and everything to support those two industries.
>>
File: 1496195696045.png (344KB, 576x467px) Image search: [Google]
1496195696045.png
344KB, 576x467px
>>136019206
Bravo for having a serious, articulate response.

Can't wait for it to be ignored.
>>
File: JEioLWcA.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
JEioLWcA.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
>>136016712
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbt9yK2DFrg
>>
File: 1487109708373.png (130KB, 341x326px) Image search: [Google]
1487109708373.png
130KB, 341x326px
>>136021101
>I have one from previous relationship
>>
>>136021106
Wrong attitude! She is already withholding access to his kid. Hard to get more aggressive than that.

Men have to go for the win. It feels like going for the kill. She will win these situations otherwise, and she's never seen the side of him that he needs to bring out now.

Ironically it will probably make her attracted back to him. No you don't succeed with a woman by being nice when winning and aggression is required.
>>
>>136016712
Was she a virgin when you met her and did you take her virginity?

Only virgin women deserve the god like power marriage gives to her over her husband.

And she will use that power to control you.
>>
>>136019206
good job, I find my life worthless sometime and would like to have children but at this point I am a drunk and don't trust women even though I want to. Mum cheat of dad and had to help him out of depression, my mums brother killed himself over divorce. My ex knew all about this since it happened when we were together and ended up fucking some guy while I was at work for like 6 months
>>
>>136016712

Just sign a prenup if you are worried.

Though considering you are posting this on /pol/ and unironically use terms like "redpill" that suggests you are an insecure little manchild. She's probably already cheating on you anyway, everyone knows trumpcucks are limpdicked losers.
>>
>>136021093
I dunno... perhaps the "opportunity cost." I know I could have a ton of fun fucking hot roasties all day, especially once I move to new position and income goes way up.

But, that's some degenerate shit, and is pretty vapid and meaningless. Would probably grow bored of it.

Might just be the stupidity of humankind to always wonder if they could do better. But unlike women my value in the sexual marketplace just keeps going up.

I should probably stop being a fag and just do it. It'll probably all work out just fine.
>>
>>136016712
Listen to PeanutYoda's divorce horror story:
Part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8eXxiXhyOA
Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObFQQvBgRa4
Part 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFP1zmZtJ98
>>
>>136021122
True. I recently watched the Jordan Peterson clipped where he talked about the "Shackles of Marriage." I'm all for that, but society in general certainly is not when divorce is so easy to initiate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAE3JbwIAHs
>>
>>136021664
God I can't wait for all of this to backfire on you. You're an insecure 30-something asking for advice on /pol/. You deserve what's coming cuckfag just remember that.
>>
>>136021664
These are valid concerns. But what's a better alternative? This girl sounds not too used, good stock, high IQ = great mother material. Not too many of those "hot roasties" would measure up to that, as you describe it.

But you have a better idea than I of whether this is the ideal mother for your children.
>>
File: absolut_widerlich.png (281KB, 288x431px) Image search: [Google]
absolut_widerlich.png
281KB, 288x431px
>>136016712
>Should I Get Married?
>Redpill me on Divorce
In one sentence. Americans are sociopathic degenerates, a plague on this world, that Yellowstone supervolcano eruption just can't come soon enough
>>
its a meme
>>
>>136021124
Hahaha yeah it's a pretty rare scenario. I sell luxury real estate for those of you who are wondering. Brokerage I'm moving to has a team of 11 and did nearly $200 million in volume last year, so I'll be getting a piece of that. 3% of that is $6 million gross commission for the brokerage (not counting the deals you double-side and represent both buyer and seller). 6 gorillion split 11 ways is $545k each so me carving out $250k from that is not a strecth at all.
>>
>>136016712

Honestly, it depends on the state. My friend just got divorced by his wife of 18 years and is going to be funding her living for about the same amount of time. It's insane.

Seriously though, know you're risks going in. Explain them to her. If she blinks at a prenump or at the fact you brought it up... run.
>>
>>136016948

Depends on the state desu.
>>
>>136021384
LOL yeah I was a youngfag and had him at 21. Split up a year later and been that way ever since. Completely wrong woman to have him with too. Learned my lesson and am exercising a lot more caution this time around.
>>
>>136021497
Nope, not a virgin unfortunately. But trying to find that in American women outside of high school is a fucking joke anyways. Not a roastie though so we're good there.
>>
>>136020474
All women are like that, the amount of freedom they have determines their behavior.
>>
Kill her and then kys you colossal fucking faggot
Sage
>>
>>136021655
Well, it's not like I can post this shit on Facebook or any other public forum and have conversation about it. At least people here will be real with me, objective, and 100% honest as long as they're not trolling.
>>
>>136016712
never marry, a woman who insist on marriage is a monster
>>
File: 9-13-2016 6-04-35 PM.png (23KB, 645x332px) Image search: [Google]
9-13-2016 6-04-35 PM.png
23KB, 645x332px
>>136017825
Every man who got married and divorced also thought their woman was a unicorn.
>>
>>136022469
Which is why no american woman deserves to be wed. Let these whores drown in their cats and dildos.
>>
>>136022092
LOL definitely not insecure. There's a chapter in David Deida's "Way of the Superior Man" that talks about having honest conversations with fellow men living on their own edge. You should read it. That's the attempt here, to discuss what's on my mind, learn from the educated opinions of others, and be called out on my bullshit if I'm not living the way I should be. Good stuff.
>>
>>136022095
Well, her about 5 years younger would be great, but now I'm probably just being too picky. Roasties would definitely not live up to her and I know that. You're right, I should just do it.
>>
For sure, no one of the men that later in life has divorced, had idea that his marriage could turn into a nightmare...
>>
File: 1470076743742.jpg (277KB, 999x1453px) Image search: [Google]
1470076743742.jpg
277KB, 999x1453px
>>136019759
Almost all anti-Feminist women are Feminists.
Example:
Ask if she believes women should be allowed to vote.

Women say they are anti-Feminist just to trap a man.
>>
>>136016820

> It's redpilled to sign a contract where the other party can legally rob you blind

Okay faggot
>>
>>136016712
Sure go ahead. Marry your slut of a girlfriend (since she is not like all the other girls right ?), get divorced and pay alimony and child support for the rest of your life
>>
>>136022886
i want the older old day when women had to listen to their man instead of (((working through issues)))

go shove your first wave feminism up your ass
>>
>>136016712
>but really don't want to sign the wicked contract that is a marriage license
Why? Do you just like paying more in taxes?
>>
>>136023690
Why is there no monitor?
>>
>>136016712
I'm not going to read the 100+ replies, but I want you to know OP that /pol/ is retarded and all opinions above and below mine should be discarded.

The only advice you should listen to is this: always get a prenup before a marriage.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prenuptial_agreement
>>
>>136021448
I see your point, if it helps fix the situation it's justified.
>>
File: 1483216022058.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483216022058.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>136024419
Because women are fucking stupid.
>>
>>136017012

That's a big fear I have. I'm sick and tired of my bitch wife and her controlling mother, but I just can't stand the idea of not being able to see my son who's 4. If I can't get a guarantee of split custody then I can't risk filling for divorce. I would rather wait until he's old enough to make his own decisions because at that point I know I would win a custody battle as she's a lazy ass parent.
>>
>>136018131
They weren't humans
>>
File: 1473458105677.jpg (348KB, 896x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1473458105677.jpg
348KB, 896x1045px
>>136024476
In Canada even if you cohabitate with a woman, and not marry them they still get alimony.
>>
>>136019755
Most churchgoers are very accepting and happy to welcome another believer to their community. I'd suggest making an effort to come back, maybe after doing a little shopping around to find one that is right for you
>>
>>136016712
If you're white and she's white then please have kids. Have ten.
>>
>>136016712

It's a reasonable expectation to get married, procreate 3-4 children, and then get divorced (it's inevitable) once. You've done you're duty for civilisation, you can sign off with a clear conscience and live the rest of your life fishing or vidya gaming or some shit. It's the dumbasses that get married 2 or even 3 times I don't understand, those guys will never learn.
>>
>>136016712

You're better off signing the "contract". If you don't, and stay together for (typically) 7 years, you're considered married by common law, and the state decides everything in a probate court if things go south. That virtually guarantees that you, as a man, will get fucked more in court than you ever were in your bed. At least if you sign a marriage license, get a prenup, and write up a will, there's no doubt about both of your wishes. The courts could fuck you over anyways, but it's better than having nothing. Do the fucking paperwork.
>>
>>136019009
Because he is either a LARPer or a schizophrenic.
>>
>>136024619
If you keep your finances separate outside going out on dates, buying gifts, etc., and you live in separate areas outside sleeping over, you can avoid common-law marriage, right?

It's so clear why women want only men who make more money than them...
>>
>>136023690
This. If she uses the (((rights and privileges))) that feminism has given her then she is a feminist. All her words to the contrary are just proof that she is a liar. And you have a 56% chance that after 20 years she will use the ultimate privilege of feminism: the no fault divorce that will destroy you.

Does she vote? Does she use the pill? Is she her own woman? Does she have male 'friends'? Does she dress in a 'liberated' fashion? Is she sexually liberated? Does she have a job?

If yes then she is a feminist.
>>
>>136017095
It sounds like this was in California tho. Texas is much different from what I've heard and seen.
>>
>>136024824
I would only get married in a common law state. A communal property state is fucking insane and I would never marry in that state.
>>
>>136019612
That would be nigger marriage.
>>
>>136024967
Sorry women having a job does not make them feminist. In this post equality world most women have to work because men can't make enough on their own. 100 years ago I would be making twice what I make now. Back then I could easily support a wife and family comfortably. These days I could only support them if we lived like paupers.
>>
>>136016712
I say go for it. Just be a good dad, set the example through daily habits like exercise and wholesome actvities. And dont be afraid to admit you fucked up or were lazy when you fucked up or lazy
>>
>>136016712
>Girlfriend of 3 years wants to get married and have kids

wait a little longer, she cant hide her crazy much longer.
>>
Same shit happened to a friend.

He eventually got a nice job, bitch got fat and eventually left him for one of his friends with a bigger house.
>>
File: 1483786539489.jpg (242KB, 1039x938px) Image search: [Google]
1483786539489.jpg
242KB, 1039x938px
>>136024918
Research "Palimony". That's what it's called.
To get around it, yeah, you'd have to be boyfriend/girlfriend and live in different homes entirely.
Then you have to deal with Yes Means Yes, which is another cluster fuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiGZ0UglkVU
>>
>>136018233
>I want Marriage

That's the first sign of a roastie. You don't just get marriage because you want it. You earn it.
>>
>>136024967
I wouldn't mind the feminism thing half as much if women actually lived up to its ideals and made a lot of money, but it seems that they want to talk the talk while taking daddy's money to major in women's studies at private liberal arts colleges, and then marry a rich guy who is "in their league" from having gone to a "prestigious" college, and then use said legal privileges to be financially supported one way or another for the rest of their lives.

I believe an anon in Sweden posted that over there, a divorced couple must support the child financially, but there is no alimony at least in the form of supporting the woman's "standard of living." You see? Over there, women have been given education and work opportunities so they are expected to support themselves.

Here, it seems we have the worst of both worlds.
>>
>>136016712

shes already fucking a nigger.
>>
>>136018480
kali yuga, women are shit right now.
>>
File: 1500563016496.png (36KB, 653x338px) Image search: [Google]
1500563016496.png
36KB, 653x338px
>>136025443
Women are programmed to be hypergamous, and naturally will cheat and destroy relationships since it's literally in their DNA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3dw76DR-9Q
>>
>>136016712
>no trust
You're not ready for marriage. Be honest about it with gf. She might or might not blow up in your face, but it's better than tarnishing her bright future and making whatever abyssal muck you call a life miserable.
>>
>>136017012
Your wife (((thinks))) you are cheating. I guarantee you the she knows you aren't and is just using it as a means to divorce you while poisoning everyone in your social circle against you so that when ever she goes to up her alimony they will say that you deserve it for cheating.
>>
>>136020508
That is obese. No wonder they cheated. Why stay with someone who isn't chad.
>>
File: 1501486565724m.jpg (126KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1501486565724m.jpg
126KB, 1024x683px
>>136016712
You had her three years ago.
She will never be that good again.

Unless you took her virginity you are under no obligation to marry her. If you do anyway, that makes you a cuck.
>>
>>136016712
Ask yourself a simple quest, why do you need marriage to make children? If you don't know the answer you shouldn't get married. I am speaking mostly for USA, since you got a lot of lawyers who smell money.
>>
File: 1477932902946.jpg (53KB, 385x398px) Image search: [Google]
1477932902946.jpg
53KB, 385x398px
>>136016712
So I read through your comments OP and it "sounds" like she is a keeper.

BUT from my experiences:
#1 Three years is NOT long enough. I know people who have dated and lived together for years and it still goes to shit.
#2 If you wanna get married, more to Texas or a state that WON'T fuck you like CA will in a divorce.

Just my 2 cents
>>
>>136016712
if shes as good as you say, you will regret not marrying her for the rest of your life. happy marriage and children is the greatest reward in life imo.
>>
>>136025173
It is better to live at a lower standard than to have a wife who resents you for not providing for her. A woman's resent inevitably leads to her affair.
>>
>>136025371
Thanks for the tips.

I'm amazed that girls are still complaining even after this app, I would have thought that it would solve the problem. Of course, some girls say that they should have to provide zero evidence that they've been raped for a conviction, so this is a corrupt culture.
>>
File: 1499643410289.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1499643410289.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
>>136019676
>>136021271
Jesus hates Jews more than anyone else. He was the first Christian btw.

Check'em
>>
>>136025996
Anon, every marriage can go to shit, it's the environmental climate and non-dedication. Sometimes you get divorced just because environmental climate. 10 years, 20 years, 30 years, doesn't mattes, it can end any day if she goes out to hang with her new friends or you forget about her for longer period of time. If you want real traditional marriage you shouldn't be being born in USA in 21st century. In China for example a wife would wait for you for months, even years until you came back from silk road, not so in USA, you are free. Freedumbs. If you don't see your wife at least once per week she might be looking new boys in town.
>>
>>136016712
WORK OUT FINANCES AND LIFE GOALS BEFORE YOU MARRY. If she is from a family that spoiled her and did not teach her fiscal responsibility (and you should be able to see this in her family), run. If she aspires to run with a social crowd that you know you cannot afford, run. If she has no marketable skills, run She will financially break you. I've lived with this stress for 22 year before she finally broke me. I have nothing, she took everything. I'm filing after Chapter 13 clears (me alone, she took no responsibility). Fuck.
>>
Have white babies. Don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.
>>
>>136027049
>Muh image
>>
>>136024796
Yeah, if that ever happend I'd probably just get snipped and fuck around with some other women with mostly grown kids who got their tubes tied. My woman isn't a psycho either so even if things went south probably wouldn't be too bad to co-parent.
>>
>>136020082
that's why I keep coming to /pol/
>>
File: 1496263663105.jpg (188KB, 500x860px) Image search: [Google]
1496263663105.jpg
188KB, 500x860px
>>136026993
My condolences anon, hopefully you can find peace perhaps in walks through nature. Have a doggo.
>>
>>136026993
Best marriage in west is collective ownership aka 50/50 ownership over everything: house, car, furniture, vacation, food..etc. If you go full cuck to pay for everything don't be surprised her capitalistic ass leaving you some day. But of course you should be living outside of big cities for maximum success.
>>
>>136027240
I don't want to get snipped because I view it as giving the feminists a final victory. I would rather flush the condom down the toilet myself and prepare to fight whatever bullshit might happen in court if necessary.
>>
>>136016712
>> She has good job, comes from great stock, and is totally redpilled
kek
I will tell you a secret
>she is a lying sack of shit w/ tits
>>
>>136022357
She should be the one nervous about marrying you OP
>>
File: 1501532894351.jpg (65KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
1501532894351.jpg
65KB, 626x626px
>>136024534
>that webm
>>
You've answered your own question. Life is about making decisions based on imperfect information. Sounds like a good woman to go all In on, imho.

>Married redpilled woman and have 2 kids plan on more. Can confirm it's a challenge sometimes but completely worth it.
>>
File: 1483216221131.webm (3MB, 496x280px) Image search: [Google]
1483216221131.webm
3MB, 496x280px
>>136028126
Here's some more.
>>
>>136028177
Thanks anon. I think you're right :-)
>>
File: 1493477608671.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493477608671.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>136028126
>>
File: 1493477694451.webm (2MB, 312x240px) Image search: [Google]
1493477694451.webm
2MB, 312x240px
>>136028126
>>
>>136023690
That picture though hahaha
>>
File: 1483083944030.jpg (49KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
1483083944030.jpg
49KB, 500x301px
>>136028393
>>
File: 1483218164284.png (1MB, 1357x1281px) Image search: [Google]
1483218164284.png
1MB, 1357x1281px
>>136028393
>>
>>136028393
>>
File: 1495612965312.jpg (48KB, 550x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1495612965312.jpg
48KB, 550x1202px
>>136028393
>>
File: 1493815953226.jpg (101KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
1493815953226.jpg
101KB, 640x635px
>>136028393
>>
>>136017012
Assume the worst.
She is accusing you to dirty you up.
All to get more gibs and your son.
Assume she's cheating.
Hire a private detective yourself.
Get the evidence we anons think is there.
Then, go to tough divorce lawyer.
>>
Adding, divorce has never crossed my mind because I don't quit on something as life altering as marriage and family. It would take definitive proof of her cheating to consider divorce.

Marriage and family is top tier, highest level in the game of Life and is not something to do on a whim or take lightly.

It is a life long decision that will affect the kids you have so if you're in it or considering entering into the hardest yet most rewarding level in life then go in with an attitude of "I will defend my life, partner and family from every threat inside and outside of my home. I will lead by example and show my family what a true man is capable of and responsible for. I will never give up, never surrender and never allow anything it anyone outside of my family unit to infiltrate, separate, isolate it destroy us."

Like I said, I have attitude of the war against the family unit, father's and masculinity is real and I'm determined to fight for what is right when everyone around us is caving into what is easy.
>>
>>136028521
3rd degree burns are worth it if it means a stronger solder connection
>>
File: 1489447647150.png (1MB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1489447647150.png
1MB, 1280x1440px
>>136017012
>she knows I'm not cheating
>still files for divorce

Anon, I'm afraid that she's the one that's cheating then.

Hire a Private Investigator to tail her, get dirt on her and for the divorce to go your way.

Sauce: not proud of this, but when I was a teen, I banged a married woman under the exact same circumstances.

She filed for divorce.

The judge made her husband who was pretty established with an oil company pay alimony.
I kept banging her before, during and after their divorce. I mean anal, outfits, wigs, toys, 3somes with one of her girl yoga friends and everything. She was just a dirty brittish whore to me but she was in love with me.
I dropped her when she said I should move in with her.

Hire a P.I., anon. I guarantee it will save you a lot of money.
>>
>>136022170
this is such a massive load of bullshit i honestly don't know where to start.

>gross sales = net profit
yeah nah
>>
>>136018233
Holy fuck, that was beyond sad yet it still made me laugh. So good, down to the dog barking outside and the 5000 likes on fbook. If there's more like it please post
>>
>>136028385
And women wonder why their "athletes" get paid less than men.
>>
File: Complex.png (155KB, 315x660px) Image search: [Google]
Complex.png
155KB, 315x660px
>>136020007
>>136017012
yep, you've got it.
>>
IDK OP, if you don't take any risks in life, you'll get nothing back. It sounds like this girl is the one. Do you feel she is truly passionate about you? You each should be so passionate about the other that you each worship each other and each one of you treats the other like a king/queen.

>>136020007
I have found that to be true with couples I have known. (Same for guy cheating). Hugs and best wishes for divorcing anon.
>>
>>136020668
women file file 75% of the time, so any joint accounts you have are going to be wiped out.

take the money and run works if your names on everything and you file first.
>>
>>136016712
Do it faggot!
>>
>>136016712
as long as she has two good parents that are still married to each other you will be fine

don't do it if she has any step parents or step siblings
don't do it if she has any liberal leanings
don't do it if she has ever dated outside of her race
>>
>>136024534
top kek.

after she falls back in she deserves to be left
>>
>>136017567
***Find a lawyer who can show you examples of his pre nups standing up in court.***
Have your pre up all lined out before engagement even.
Steer conversations with her to cover your pre nup thinking.
Hope for the best and plan for the worst.
Best option though is have a wedding ceremony but no marriage license.
>>
http://www.nationalaffairs.com/publications/detail/the-evolution-of-divorce

this should be required reading right before you propose
>>
>>136016712
Do it. Women with the tendency you talk of dont sound like her. Plus, having children will make you rich beyond your dreams. Family gives meaning to life.
>>
File: aku nomnom.gif (267KB, 241x170px) Image search: [Google]
aku nomnom.gif
267KB, 241x170px
>>136017439
this guy gets it
>>
>>136017012
Im sure she loves your son as much as you do. And your son loves both of you. Use him as leverage to make things amicable.
>>
>>136021664
Man, you haven't really convinced us with this. More, I don't think you are convinced.
>>
>>136028083
The further I read down this thread, THIS honestly OP.
>>
>>136021106
Bad advice, because she's already on the offense.
>>
Everytime I have a girlfriend they end up leaving me for their ex or they leave me because I don't agree with something. Every. Time.
I met a beautiful girl who was so damn pretty, and she said she was going to get a giant rose with thorns on her thigh. I told her that it would ruin her gorgeous skin and that a rose with a thorn is generic anyways. We got in a fight over text and I just went "Ok." and never spoke to her again. Just fuck my shit up.
>>
Run nigga
>>
>>136032204
I mean giant rose tattoo*
>>
>>136019460
>she got fat and cheated
How the fuck do fat women cheat? Who wants that shit except for maybe the guys that married them and can still see the personality or maybe still find her kind of pretty?
>>
>>136024619
Note Quebec is relatively based. Probably the Catholic influence?
>>
I'm in the same boat goy
>>
>>136026586
>hur hur he was a j0w!!!
If you knew anything about Jesus,you'd know he actively called out the real (((Jews)))
Stay ignorant pleb
>>
>>136025327
You can't hide crazy for that long. If a woman "hides her crazy" from you for any more than a month, it is you who are unobservant. Women can't help but talk constantly and give away a ton of hints about their mindset and childhood.
>>
>>136016712
I will never marry. My choice is MGTOW.
>>
>>136028798
Well said. Tell your woman exactly that and watch carefully. Her eyes. Does she really get you?
>>
>>136016712
Marriage and the nuclear family is the foundation upon which we will MAGA. Do it, just make sure to get a prenup and whatever that other one is called beforehand. Include an infidelity clause.
>>
File: 1500808525388.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500808525388.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>136016712

more cool info on the channels. I persoanlly not going to marry.

can MGTOW marry, and NOT lose everything?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IazS50SQpjk

Monkeynomics 101: Marriage Divorce and MGTOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Al91Xbg_3s
>>
>>136022170
But if you sell nothing you get nothing.
>>
>>136025874
>obese
>just 'not a chad'

If youre a fat fuck dont expect your wife to not be a fat fuck that will cheat on you
>>
File: Sexy_teen_in_the_park_11.jpg (213KB, 960x1441px) Image search: [Google]
Sexy_teen_in_the_park_11.jpg
213KB, 960x1441px
>>136016712
>Hi board full of whiney redneckbeard manchildren
>ummm..should I make a common sense decision and move my life on to the the next logical stage of my relationship with the woman I clearly am in love with?
Actual results may vary....

>>136018530
>* ** Don't Have a bachelor party the day
>before your wedding. * **
This is actually some of the best advice in this thread. Heed it.
>>
>>136019612
t. Latino.

It is rare for civilized men to do as you described, brazilian.
>>
>>136016712
Before marriage put all your assets into a corporate account with your family. If things go south the wife has no claim to the corporate assets as long as you are not technically the majority share holder.
>>
>>136017538
As an Eastern Euro bro here's how that marriage is going to go.

Either you somehow pull off getting her to actually fall in somewhat love with you and you get her knocked up, so she see's no reason to leave.
Or, it ends once she gets her passport. The first option will be pretty hard to pull off.
>>
>>136017012
H A B E A S C O R P U S
>>
>>136024284
>I am okay with my daughter being beaten by her husband
So am I. And if she tries to divorce her husband her husband is justified in pouring acid in her face.
>>
>>136020678
It's a commitment and an expression of how you feel. I was with her for a long time before we got married. To be honest in most states you are considered "married" if you live together long enough. Maybe as short as a year.
>>
>>136016712
>>136016820

Then get married in a chuch but don't fill the paperwork for the courts.

De facto married, but no de jure married.
>>
>>136024796
>it's inevitable

Hey there Jew
Please recognize this Jew post pretending to be in favor of marrying and having kids, but only serving to push people away from it
>>
>>136017567
>>136017168
You guys are stupid. Any prenup that doesn't let a women get half your shit will get thrown out in court for being unreasonable. I'm not even joking. A prenup is just supposed to be the way that you two have decided to split your assets in half, not a statement that the man gets to keep what's his.
>>
>>136017095
that's a lie, and your probable ability to pull a handful of anecdotes to buttress your case only demonstrates that the exceptions prove the rule.

Another reality check - divorce rates among university graduates that wait until they're over 25 to get married are something like 10%. With a prenup, the chances you'll get royally screwed in a divorce are far less than 1%.

If she:
1) Is redpilled and/or has a thoughtful disposition (rare among men, even more rare among women)
2) comes from good family and has a warm, respectful relationship with her parents & family
3) Brings something to the table aside from just vagina
4) Doesn't spend money like an idiot
5) Is sexually enthusiastic (at least to the degree that your own sexual attractiveness would reasonably warrant)

Then go ahead and prenup + marry + kids*.
>>
>>136020678
I'm not married but I can see the appeal of intertwining your fate with another. Once your lives and finances are unified, life goes from being a solo sport to a team (of 2) sport. Unmarried, you are at best solo athletes who practice together.
>>
>>136037264
>divorce rates among university graduates that wait until they're over 25 to get married are something like 10%
the (((statistic))) is university grads, with a combined household income over $60k (in 2009), who both come from households with married parents.

remove any of those variables, especially both spouses coming from married families, and the number jumps to the more common 40-45% divorce rate.

>>136030818
redpill yourself.
>>
>>136037606
>team (of 2) sport

ever played a team sport where you're pretty good, but the rest of the team sucks? that's about half of marriages.
>>
>>136037218
That's a total lie.

The vast majority of prenups are structured to favor the party that has money going into the marriage and hold up fine in divorce court.

What you are doing is like telling people not to swim in the ocean because a shark will kill them. It's possible but it happens so seldom that it's not a relevant consideration for most people.
>>
>>136017316
How old are you and what type of a job is willing to pay you so much money in this shitty economy?
>>
File: ClaqecCUoAEmNgM.jpg (178KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ClaqecCUoAEmNgM.jpg
178KB, 1024x1024px
>>136037264
Having a list of stuff a woman must have isn't the way to enter into a marriage with the woman you love m8.
Your'e literally the mirror of grillz who go after the bad boy thinking
>"I can change him"

Nvm, I read your next post
>>136037606
>I'm not married

>t. married 20 odd yrs, 2 kids.
OP is a fag if he doesn't make an honest woman out of his gf and an even bigger poofta if he holds off following some of the mgtow "advice" on here.
>>
>>136037923
You are responsible for picking your teammate. If you want to know approximately what they'll be like in a few decades, look at their parents.
>>
>>136016820
Yes, fuck in the name of Jesus!
>>
Make her do a pregnacy test before you marry.
Women tend to rush out of the blue sky to wanting to marry because they are pregnant.
>>
>>136016849
What about getting a trust? Will that protect you?
>>
>>136038205

having no such list - essentially saying you will overlook anything, despite the prior experiences of others of yourself, or in spite of reason - is just dumb. And it is exactly the opposite of a girl finding a "bad boy" and thinking she can "change him" - it's a list of essential traits she must already have, not a list of traits that ought to be absent so you can "fix" her.
>>
>>136038535
yes and no. assets placed in a trust can be shielded to a certain extent, but ideally the trust would be established before marriage, and any assets to be held in trust would already be there. a divorce court has every right to examine trusts and their structure.

generally an irrevocable trust will have more protection than revocable, but if the money "exists" via tax records or brokerage transfers, a good lawyer will find it if it's domestic. if it's not domestic...well don't fuckin talk about it.
>>
>>136032573
There is always a loser willing to fuck anything with a vagina. My brother once had a land whale gf, she cheated on him with a guy who looked like he had Aspergers
>>
>>136031694
Must be nice living in fantasyland.
>>
>>136016712
How does her income compare to yours? How does her assets compare to yours?
Does she have male friends who want to obviously fuck her?
How many boyfriends did she have? More than 2: leave her now.
>>
File: 026_1494070329743.jpg (912KB, 2400x3600px) Image search: [Google]
026_1494070329743.jpg
912KB, 2400x3600px
>>136038671
>it's a list of essential traits she must already have
And... until you find that unicorn that meets your exacting criteria - enjoy continuing to wank to loli hentai m8.
>>
>>136032204
Women with tattoos are always trash. You dodged a bullet.
>>
>>136039384
>loli hentai
> fapping to loli in current year + 2
>pic related is the new trend
>>
>>136017421
ALWAYS?
I read some websites where they said certain considerations can be taken to ensure the prenup holds up. Maybe they are wrong??

requires:
-main purpose: waive rights to alimony, keep pre-marital assets.
-notary public, both sides legal counsel.
-present documents min 7 days before signing.
-choice of law: state which state-law to apply in case of divorce. Spouse to travel to another state with favorable laws to file divorce could have unforseen consequences.
-sunset provision: to state it never expires. In california UPAA applies.
-any arbitrary considerations, for example cheating while married.
>>
>>136036697
t. based saudi.

I had a kek.
>>
>>136016712
>2015
>asking 4chan for advice.
>>
File: 017_1494012439453.jpg (3MB, 2618x3600px) Image search: [Google]
017_1494012439453.jpg
3MB, 2618x3600px
>>136039637
sorry m8, middle-aged anon here - I can't be bothered keeping up with the kinks you kids get up to.
>>
>>136038523
This. Marriage means the husband is the default father of her children. This is the case even if the husband proves that he is not the father.

Said another way: marriage is ironclad protection for a whore who wants the beta provider's wealth while having Chad's babies.
>>
>>136016712
>/r9k/ asspain: the thread
you lot are virgins because you don't understand how they function
women are a conduit for the conditions they live in
pickup a girl in a bar, and naturally she'll be the type to prefer bars and clubbing
go for the opposite, you get the opposite
>>
>>136017025

Disagree. The key is grandparents. If her family is good, you move the family to where the grandparents live to assist in child care. Ideally by both sets of grandparents. Only leave her out of her job for a year or 1.5.

Ideally you get a wife that has a cushy state job. Incredible benefits- cadillac insurance, FMLA out the yin yang, etc.
>>
>>136039384

1) I've already found her.
2) I'm 29 and have spent no more than 2 weeks without sex since I was 20. Also, never watched hentai in my life. Your 4chan userbase stereotype is about 5 years out of date.
3) You sound like a woman.

Cheers.
>>
I literally cannot imagine being in a relationship with a girl for more than a few months. I'm only 20 so I've only been with a few girls but goddamn I get bored or annoyed quickly with them. What is wrong with me
>>
File: 010_1493921780438.jpg (728KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
010_1493921780438.jpg
728KB, 1333x2000px
>>136040721
1)Uhhhuh....
>2)I'm 29 and have spent no more than 2 weeks without sex since I was 20.
Umm, not necessarily something to be proud of - if it's with the same woman and you've still got the spark, good onya. I'm in my 40's. We fuck regularly (at least weekly) but life (family/kids/work etc.) has a way of getting in the way.
>Your 4chan userbase stereotype is about 5 years out of date.
see >>136039926
3) You sound like an autismo fuckwit with your lists, but cheers for trying to ad hominem.

>>136040058
my grandad had some advice for me which covered this
>if you want to buy a pig, got to the pig farmer. Not the stall at the market.
ie. - if you go to pubs and clubs to meet degenerate, promiscuous drunk women, that's what you're likely to meet.

>t. I met my missus at the library while we were both studying for uni
>>
>>136041427
Girls your age are borderline retarded and the guys aren't much better. You're probably not super attractive so the girls who are both hot and smart have better options and aren't likely to be single. This leaves you to choose between single girls who are mostly hot but not smart and smart but not hot. Since you're 20, you ignore the smart but not hot ones and go after the ones who are hot but dumb. Thus your experience of women is that they are exciting to woo and fool around with, but you aside from that you're bored and/or annoyed by them.

work on yourself, wait until you're about 10 years older, and eventually you'll find one that is 5-10 years your junior and both hot & smart. If you've done a good job of improving yourself, you'll actually be a catch for her as well.
>>
>>136021633
Sounds like you need to sort yourself out first and then revisit the marriage/family question after you've gotten the drinking and anything else under control. Good luck, anon. Sounds like an uphill battle but you're aware and that's an important first step.
>>
Marriage was important,to keep our traditional white families.... but in this world of today, where propganda against us is on daily basis, we have to study, work and be robots till we wake up and are minorities in our own lands.
>>
File: roastiespotted.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
roastiespotted.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>136035924
>>
>>136031965
Yes, see >>136024521
>>
>>136016820
>implying the modern social contract of marriage is the same thing as it once was
>>
File: Activated Almonds.jpg (422KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Activated Almonds.jpg
422KB, 1200x900px
>>136043629
>he doesn't say something I agree with, he must be a grill

Whiney redneckbeard manchild detected.
>>
File: hari_hari_honey 2.png (49KB, 163x372px) Image search: [Google]
hari_hari_honey 2.png
49KB, 163x372px
>>136043912
>Whiney redneckbeard manchild detected.
grill status confirmed. TOGTFO, you know the rules.
>>
>>136043912
the reason multiple people have called you out on this is because the content of what you write, and the way you write it, is typical of a woman.
>>
File: udick.jpg (17KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
udick.jpg
17KB, 300x219px
>>136044216
>>136044700

Honestly - I'd rather be a used up old harridan with my flaps dangling around my knees than be a bitter, salty whinging larper on a website renowned for being full of men who cannot grow the fuck up and face reality.

But then it probably speaks volumes that I've most likely lived longer than you, achieved more than you and experienced more than you. All a long time before this site even existed.

Cheers chappies!
>>
>>136028385
>>136028348
>EQUAL PAY NOOOOWWW!!
>>
Don't count on her going back to work after kids
>>
>>136045169
>g'day, today we'll be observing the roastus pigus disgustingus in an unfamiliar habitat
>oh there appears to be confict!
>see how the roastie falls back to her "manchildren" insult
>it's a if, once her vagina fails to win an argument, she devolves into a blubbering mess
>fascinating, truly fascinating
>>
>>136045690
She also bloats up, gets a bucket pussy that farts when you fuck it and shortly after comes the mad menopause time full of madness .
>>
>>136045837
>he's still investing his time, energy and effort in arguing with strangers on the internet.

You win m8. Your prize? Well.. you get to carry on being... you!
Enjoy.
>>
>>136016712
Marriage is THE day for women.
THE day they get to wear the prettiest dress and all the other women in attendance must dress less pretty and everyone must compliment her on how pretty her dress is.
THE day where she gets to be the luckiest woman in the room and all the other women must compliment her on how lucky she is.
THE day where all the attention of everyone in her social circle must be focused, approvingly, upon her, nobody else is allowed to have as much attention as her.

The groom is an accessory. It's all about the wedding, the 'happiest day in a woman's life' and the highest peak she will ever hit. So is it any wonder why divorce rates are so high?
>>
>>136045169

this is so pathetically low energy, boilerplate chaff.

Do you so thoroughly lack self awareness that you don't see the irony and incongruity of insulting somebody for posting on a discussion board, in the course of posting on that very same board?
>>
>>136047050
this is rhetoric and I hope for your sake that you don't seriously see the world in such simplistic terms
>>
File: fuckno.jpg (34KB, 306x276px) Image search: [Google]
fuckno.jpg
34KB, 306x276px
>>136047908
see >>136046715
>>
>>136048046
he's from /r9k/
he cannot comprehend anything more complex, or anything that doesn't reinforce his hatred of women
>>
File: boyogoi.jpg (121KB, 1015x825px) Image search: [Google]
boyogoi.jpg
121KB, 1015x825px
>>136017012
I went through one a year or two ago. I will never get married again. I found she was cheating on me after finding pics of her and her gay friend on vzw text dot com. Tried marriage counseling to no avail and couldn't move past the thought of someone else filling her vagoo with their man joose. We stopped banging on a regular basis, which in turn caused her to become more of a bitch than even before. She was a massive bitch before hand, causing me to push her away, which caused the cheating, but after cutting off the clitoral stimuli valve, that shit went over 9000.

Women are trash, wear a fake smile, manipulate them, bang 'em, and then move the fuck on. Unless of course you're entirely certain you find "the one" and even then, keep her on a short leash. Women are indeed more sexually promiscuous than men. I fully buy into that meme and now just use them to inflate my ego and level up the x/10 scale by slowly increasing my confidence and likability via female social interaction experienced while dating and interacting with their friends.

Also, a divorce will fuck you up pretty badly. She'll get the majority of the time with the kids and fuck them up too. Both of my kids are depressed, but are slowly beginning to realize that the person in the wrong was their mom as she rides the cock carousel while simultaneously exposing the kids to every boyfriend she ensnares. On the bright side, my relationship with my kids have never been stronger because they're slowly getting the picture that mom isn't all that great and dad, by and large, has his shit together.

>inb4 you're browsing my little /pol/

Yeah, but I like to look for these threads and redpill young anons while their skulls are still soft.
>>
>>136016712
just do it. better to have kids than to die alone like so many MGTOW virgins will
>>
>>136016712
Are you fucking retarded?Marry her already
>>
File: hmm.jpg (458KB, 1116x1129px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
458KB, 1116x1129px
>>136049443
MGTOW virgins are retarded. The true redpill is getting married, pumping out some kids and getting a divorce. After that, feel free to go full on mgtow and never look back, but you virgin fucks have got to go.
>>
>>136049443
>
that's the thing, even if you do get married and have kids and it all goes to shit, you've at least had kids. and the fallout from the divorce sucks but its not the end of the world. previous generations of men had to face real hardship, lose their lives in battles, etc, and modern men are so unwilling to sacrifice that they won't even reproduce. anyway, no biggie, it's just going to select for the genes of men who reproduce regardless of the current cultural conditions, making us a hardier people in the long run.
>>
>>136016712
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prenuptial_agreement
>>
>>136045169
>Honestly - I'd rather be a used up old harridan with my flaps dangling around my knees than be a bitter, salty whinging larper on a website renowned for being full of men who cannot grow the fuck up and face reality.
Not when you're 30+.
>>
>>136016712
Yeah whatever OP, if she's cool as fuck and you already live with her, get married. It's just a legally binding agreement that affords you a nice tax break, especially after you crap out some kids. Let me ask you this question though: Has she ever been off of birth control for a long period of time? Like 3-6 months. No? Then you're dating a zombie, she'll change into a different person when she does. If she's high IQ though, probably not a problem. If not though, she might become a crazed maniac.

I vote flip the coin and fucking do it. Whatever you have to loose, it's just material possessions. You don't get to take them with you after you're dead.
>>
File: Forbidden knowledge.jpg (126KB, 709x757px) Image search: [Google]
Forbidden knowledge.jpg
126KB, 709x757px
>>136016712
Assuming you seriously ask fucking /pol/ out of all things for life defining decisions you should not marry. You should instnatly kill yourself so your genes don't get another chance to be walking bullshit.
>>
>>136016712
Look around you.
Are your married family member happy ?
Are your married acquaintances happy ?
Think by yourself and stop falling to pol meme
>>
File: 1420419207916.png (88KB, 253x224px) Image search: [Google]
1420419207916.png
88KB, 253x224px
Hijacking your thread, OP, sorry.

You faggots are always telling us to get a gf and make babies, which is completely understandable. The problem is, how am I supposed to go about finding a fascist qt? There are loads of churches where I live, but they're all Pentecostal (degenerate) or Southern Baptist (conservative but militantly pro-Israel).
>>
>>136051931
see >>136040058
& >>136041696
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.