[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ourguy/ Sean is under attack

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5479.jpg (95KB, 638x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5479.jpg
95KB, 638x640px
Hannity is under attack again because he dropped some big Muller red pills. They are going after his ads again and the last time they did this he shut up about Seth Rich. Counter Offensive?
>>
>>136014930
We need to do something drastic to distract them. We need a leaf to think up some way to monumentally piss them off.
>>
>>136014930
Hannity is just another neocon who jumped on the Trump train because he's a shallow opportunist. Fuck him.
>>
File: IMG_0278.jpg (241KB, 1193x1003px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0278.jpg
241KB, 1193x1003px
>>136014930

>1000s email and call in to save his job over Seth rich reporting
>job gets saved, never mentions him again, even when seth is back in the news organically
>thinking id do anything for this cuck ever again

Boy im laffing.
>>
>>136016775
Hannity's dumb as hell, or acting it - oh you don't like Sethpills? Have these Muellerpills instead.

>>136014930
More to the point, is there an article or something about htis
>>
>>136017732
drop Mueller pills i haven't seen them yet, unless its the ones we already knew about
>>
>>136014930
Got any sauce?
>>
>>136017732
Just a dumb hashtag trending at number 11 and people with Muller as there avatar tweeting Geico about switching services. But watch Twitter prop it up like they always do to make panic.
>>
>>136016276
so? he's still working for our benefit right now. if he stops, then fuck him. while he is working for us, we help him.

this is how you accrue support anon.
>>
>>136016276
Hi CNN intern
Kill yourself
>>
>>136017956
>>136017911
The backlash doesn't seem to be triggered by an article. My guess is its Brock shills again who are constantly spying on him and I guess he really laid a case for Mullers intergrity. Now they are acting like he attacked that dumb Statue of Liberty poam they love so much.
>>
>>136014930

>>136016276
>Hannity is just another neocon
This. Supporting Hannity, is supporting wars for Israel by proxy. His lips are permanently locked on the m.i.c. cock, they have been basically always, deceiving the patriotic to support them, and how do the m.i.c. make their bank? Making bombs ect. that in turn are used in debt-wars for "Best Ally" or to sell to (them) directly at special discount price tax-payer funded GoodGoyDeals, if not flat-out given to them and paid for by the taxpayer in full.
He is nobody's ourguy, but a bunch of conniving war factory owners, all crypto-jews, in bed with blood jews.
Everything, Every thing, that he does, says or advocates for to help the right otherwise, is just a secondary reasoning that is there to securely perpetuate the primary motive.
>>
>>136018799
Sorry Brock but we know that is you.
>>
>>136018917
No. You are talking, to a 30-something year old guy that should be doing his ab workout, instead of browsing /pol/
I have no clue who that is, or what they're about actually. Because Sean Hannity has been a neocon dicksucker since before the second Bush's first term, and despite not even hearing his shit voice but once in the past year, driving to work once, I know what he's about. He hasn't changed. It's the same thing he always has been. Suckin' on some Jewdick.
Your grand talk radio dick-fight with Shill Hannity? Pretty low on my radar. But I will call him out when he's mentioned.
>>
File: 1501257845252.jpg (1MB, 869x6963px) Image search: [Google]
1501257845252.jpg
1MB, 869x6963px
>>136014930

is Hannity an exception to the Closeted Conservative Syndrome like Limbaugh and The Savage Weiner?

kind of hard to believe if so
>>
>>136014930
>They are going after his ads again and the last time they did this he shut up about Seth Rich
about freakin time, he is the dumbest cunt on tv
>>
>>136018141
So this is fake and gay, and it's confirmed that OP literally can't stop drinking cum?
>>
the enemy of our enemy is our friends. how can redpilling on mueller hurt us in anyway? more normies that know, the better. dont let shills dissuade you into silencing the story no matter through whom or which media its presented. had hannity stood up for seth rich, he would have lost his job and potentially been sidelined on the battle. he may have negotiated to continue spooning redpills to the general public in other ways that might bring us back to set rich.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.