[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Full transcript of Trump calls to Mexican and Australian presidents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 48

File: trump.jpg (177KB, 886x482px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
177KB, 886x482px
This shit is fucking gold

>TRUMP Look, I do not know how you got them to sign a deal like this, but that is how they lost the election. They said I had no way to 270 and I got 306. That is why they lost the election, because of stupid deals like this. You have brokered many a stupid deal in business and I respect you, but I guarantee that you broke many a stupid deal. This is a stupid deal. This deal will make me look terrible.

>TURNBULL Mr. President, I think this will make you look like a man who stands by the commitments of the United States. It shows that you are a committed —

>TRUMP Okay, this shows me to be a dope. I am not like this but, if I have to do it, I will do it but I do not like this at all... I look like a dope. The only way that I can do this is to say that my predecessor made a deal and I have no option then to honor the deal. I hate having to do it, but I am still going to vet them very closely. Suppose I vet them closely and I do not take any?

>TRUMP Does anybody know who these people are? Who are they? Where do they come from? Are they going to become the Boston bomber in five years? Or two years? Who are these people?

>TURNBULL Let me explain. We know exactly who they are. They have been on Nauru or Manus for over three years and the only reason we cannot let them into Australia is because of our commitment to not allow people to come by boat. Otherwise we would have let them in. If they had arrived by airplane and with a tourist visa then they would be here.

>TRUMP Malcom [sic], but they are arrived on a boat?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/politics/australia-mexico-transcripts
>>
>>136014803

https://archive.is/hbdtA
>>
>>136014847
Please stop shilling your archiving site on /pol/ in order to get more traffic.
>>
>>136015131
itt Bezos mad getting no ad shekels, otherwise you wouldn't kvetch so hard
>>
>>136014803
Study this, used to run a sales team and he operates like an alpha in these meetings.

Absolutely top and anyone critical has no idea of the physcology at stake.

Covefe is for closers
>>
>>136015131
hahahahahahaahah no shekles for you BITCH
>>
>>136014803
Hahahaha I love it "if you won't take them in, why should I" approach is genius
>>
>>136015583
>TRUMP Yes, I will be seen as a weak and ineffective leader in my first week by these people. This is a killer.

>TURNBULL You can certainly say that it was not a deal that you would have done, but you are going to stick with it.

>TRUMP I have no choice to say that about it. Malcom [sic], I am going to say that I have no choice but to honor my predecessor’s deal. I think it is a horrible deal, a disgusting deal that I would have never made. It is an embarrassment to the United States of America and you can say it just the way I said it. I will say it just that way. As far as I am concerned that is enough Malcom [sic]. I have had it. I have been making these calls all day and this is the most unpleasant call all day. Putin was a pleasant call. This is ridiculous.

Yeah sure, Trump totally won that exchange.
>>
File: You and I Enrique.png (34KB, 877x194px) Image search: [Google]
You and I Enrique.png
34KB, 877x194px
>>136014803

LMAO
>>
>>136015650
>>136015425

That guy is obviously running some kind of data-mining operation or trying to profit some other way. Why would you give shekels to some shady website in Iceland?
>>
>>136015907
Jeff Bezos pls go and stay go
>>
>If I do this I'm going to look stupid
>look trump said hr was stupid, from his own mouth!!!!11!1
Pathetic
>>
>>136014803

TRUMP:

WHAT IS THE THING WITH BOATS? WHY DO YOU DISCRIMINATE AGAINST BOATS?
>>
>>136014803
Jesus Christ he sounds like a fucking child unable to comprehend what the fuck he should be doing. If anything makes him look like a "dope" it's these transcripts.
>>
>>136015895
keep your friends close and your mexicans closer
>>
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

>>135999121
>>135999121
>>135999121
>>
>>136016060
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT0PozBO8TE
>>
>STOP THE BOATS.

>except if they come by plane, then they're totally free to do the exact same things the boat people would do
>>
>>136015907
>archive.is is a datamining site used to gather info on /pol/sters
You are more delusional than the flat earth retards, or a newfag, or kike trying to divide and discredit archive sites.
Whatever you are, fuck off.
>>
>>136015810
It's not about winning,

He gave up something he already had to do and appeared to be really pissed off, he gets to get something he wants next time.

I honestly suggest look past what you think are his shortcomings and see how these are excellent examples of how to negotiate.

I totally get why people think he might be a bit of a dick, but same with most top sales people and top negotiators.
>>
Assange and Snowden would be in US prison if they would have leaked this.

WHY is the criminal WashingtonPost allowed to spread Government material?
>>
>>136016458

archive.org is a legitimate archiving site with public facing staff and real people linked to the operation.

Mo-one knows who runs and operates archive.is It could be CIA or Mossad for all you know.
>>
>>136016118
Look closer -

The most important things to remember -
He's coming from a position of power,
He makes concessions but makes a big deal about it when he gives them away
He is very clear on how easy it would be to drop a worst case
He starts from a position of how it could be great for them to be great friends, but not afraid to change all that
He purposefully switches and gets upset over little things to reenforce behavior. He will continue to use this to be predictable to make others appease him.

It's excellent.
>>
>>136016527
>>136016841

Do you know any good books or resources for learning this style of negotiation?
>>
>>136014803
"No we don't want your refugees you roo fucking dipshit"
All he has to say
>>
>>136014803

this leak makes Trump look awesome to his base and triggers liberals.

Who leaked it?

Trump is leaking shit that makes him look good to the Washington Post just to fuck with them?

Is it the Australians and Mexicans butthurt about trade?
>>
>I hate taking these people. I guarantee you they are bad. That is why they are in prison right now.
> I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country
>Putin was a pleasant call. This is ridiculous
>You have brokered many a stupid deal in business and I respect you, but I guarantee that you broke many a stupid deal. This is a stupid deal.
>Does anybody know who these people are? Who are they? Where do they come from? Are they going to become the Boston bomber in five years? Or two years? Who are these people?
>We are like a dumping ground for the rest of the world. I have been here for a period of time, I just want this to stop.
>What is the thing with boats? Why do you discriminate against boats?
>I think it is a horrible deal, a disgusting deal that I would have never made. It is an embarrassment to the United States of America and you can say it just the way I said it.

My sides have left the stratosphere, I fucking love this man
>>
>>136014803
>the only reason we cannot let them into Australia is because of our commitment to not allow people to come by boat. Otherwise we would have let them in. If they had arrived by airplane and with a tourist visa then they would be here.
lol nuke Canberra today
>>
>>136016194

Stay where you are Anon, I'm coming to you. It is you and I against the world.
>>
>>136014803
He's a salesman. You ever buy a car? The guy will simultaneously make you pity him while he fucks you in the ass
>>
>>136016545
If you trawl back far enough in thread archives, you'll see I started out using archive.org but people wanted archive.is instead like they're used to.

But believe whatever you want, it's 4chan, never take anyone at face value.
>>
>>136016194
lel
>>
>>136017516
No he does that to the idiots that voted for him. Not other leaders and rich people. Oh wait you actually thought he was working for you. Was your papi a coal miner too?
>>
>>136014803
I think Trump just gained votes for his base, not lost them.

Only people mad about this are people who would of never voted for him.

Sorry, stay mad, but Trump is a fucking closer.
>>
Leafistan BTFO
>>
>>136014803
What the fuck is up with transcripts and putting the first letter in parentheses?

>[B]
>[I]
>[I]
>[T]
>>
>>136014803

Why is our God Emperror so afraid of the press?
>>
>>136018043
>our

FUCK YOU MEXICAN
>>
File: america in a nutshell.png (77KB, 947x37px) Image search: [Google]
america in a nutshell.png
77KB, 947x37px
>>136017461
agreed, turnbull is a fucking national embarrassment. at least abbott was funny.

well, it's not all bad i suppose. at least we don't have natale.

>>136017399
i love him too. he has absolutely no fucking respect for turnbull and it shows. he just goes off on tangents about his election policy.

>Why haven’t you let them out? Why have you not let them into your society?
>Okay, I will explain why. It is not because they are bad people. It is because in order to stop people smugglers, we had to deprive them of the product. So we said if you try to come to Australia by boat, even if we think you are the best person in the world, even if you are a Noble [sic] Prize winning genius, we will not let you in. Because the problem with the people -
>That is a good idea. We should do that too. You are worse than I am.

>I agree with you, letting one million Syrians walk into their country. It was one of the big factors in the Brexit vote, frankly.
>Well, there could be two million people coming in Germany. Two million people. Can you believe it? It will never be the same.

>Okay, good. Can Australia give me a guarantee that if we have any problems – you know that is what they said about the Boston bombers. They said they were wonderful young men.

>What is the thing with boats? Why do you discriminate against boats? No, I know, they come from certain regions. I get it.

>It is important to you and it is embarrassing to me. It is an embarrassment to me, but at least I got you off the hook. So you put me back on the hook.
>>
File: IMG_7996.jpg (15KB, 179x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7996.jpg
15KB, 179x144px
>>136016060
Not christian boats tho
>>
>>136016841
Turnbull kinda owes him a favour now.
>>
>>136016841
>position of power
If you need to constantly reiterate that you are powerful, then you probably aren't.
>>
>>136015131
> an Israeli "archiving" site promoted in every thread
Why are mods not banning this spam?
>>
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

>>135999121
>>135999121
>>135999121
>>
>>136015131
Begone Kike! No Shekel for you!
>>
>>136018635
What the fuck, you shill? It's transcripts.
>>
>>136018612
.is is Iceland, dummy. Israel is .il.
>>
>>136018612
Israel is .il

4chan isn't where you want to be if you have this little knowledge about the internet, it's going to burn you eventually.
>>
>>136015810
>Yeah sure, Trump totally won that exchange.

I thought the autism thing here was a meme, but it's clear many of you can't perceive power dynamics between humans.
>>
File: 1501772616267.jpg (88KB, 435x658px) Image search: [Google]
1501772616267.jpg
88KB, 435x658px
>>136015907
Or he doesn't want to support the enemy and archive.is is the most popular site archiving option around these parts.
>>
>>136018003
The brackets indicate it's not literally what was said as a beginning of a sentence.
If I said, "It's a proven fact, all Mexicans are beaners"
it might be quoted as "[A]ll Mexicans are beaners"
because whoever is quoting me is saying that the beginning context of the sentence was unnecessary, but that wasn't how I started the context

Similar to if I said "The thing about OP? He's a faggot"
They might quote me as "[OP]'s a faggot" because I didn't literally say that, but it's obvious when I said "he" that's who I referred to
>>
>>136018201

Trump will do the world a favor by destroying America. That is why he is my God Emperor.
>>
>>136018003
They're taking shit out of context. It's the middle of sentences so the bracket is just to make it a capital letter
>>
>>136018747
They can own any domain you dumb cunt. And they like Is, believe me!
>>
>>136018043

What matters most to Trump, more than money or anything else is how he is perceived by the public.

>TRUMP The only thing I will ask you though is on the wall, you and I both have a political problem. My people stand up and say, “Mexico will pay for the wall” and your people probably say something in a similar but slightly different language. But the fact is we are both in a little bit of a political bind because I have to have Mexico pay for the wall – I have to. I have been talking about it for a two year period...They are going to say, “who is going to pay for the wall, Mr. President?” to both of us, and we should both say, “we will work it out.” It will work out in the formula somehow. As opposed to you saying, “we will not pay” and me saying, “we will not pay.”

>TRUMP Because you and I are both at a point now where we are both saying we are not to pay for the wall. From a political standpoint, that is what we will say. We cannot say that anymore because if you are going to say that Mexico is not going to pay for the wall, then I do not want to meet with you guys anymore because I cannot live with that. I am willing to say that we will work it out.... But you cannot say anymore that the United States is going to pay for the wall. I am just going to say that we are working it out. Believe it or not, this is the least important thing that we are talking about, but politically this might be the most important talk about. But in terms of dollars – or pesos – it is the least important thing.

> NIETO This is what I suggest, Mr. President – let us stop talking about the wall... my position has been and will continue to be very firm saying that Mexico cannot pay for that wall.

>TRUMP But you cannot say that to the press. The press is going to go with that and I cannot live with that. You cannot say that to the press because I cannot negotiate under those circumstances.
>>
File: Untitled.png (96KB, 870x667px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
96KB, 870x667px
>>136018417
no shit. how pathetic is this exchange? actually, what the fuck is the deal with the boats? why can't these people just stay on whatever island you're warehousing them?
>>
File: Portillo Train Head.jpg (19KB, 336x336px) Image search: [Google]
Portillo Train Head.jpg
19KB, 336x336px
>>136015131
>Fuck off
>>
>>136018790
Maybe you will tell us who pays you to shill here all day every day???
>>
Why doesn't the WaPo simply announce that they give up on universal News and journalism to continue to bring DOWN Trump with everything they get: leaks, sources, transcripts,.
>>
>>136015810
>hates shit deal
>knows he can't get out of shit deal
>gets shit deal maker to spin it as a positive for him
>>
>>136018932
>a ton of economic migrants jump on boats and attempt to sail to australia
>our navy is overloaded and our three offshore detention facilities (aka small islands full of cannibals that we have built prisons on) are overloaded
>one i think was designed for a maximum capacity of 800 and got to like 4,000
>the government (((decided on a solution))) and established a policy that anyone attempting to travel to australia by boat will be detained and deported once they agree to leave the detention facilities
>but we're bringing in 200,000 asians per year by plane but whatever
>>
>>136018541
>If you need to constantly reiterate that you are powerful, then you probably aren't.

But that's the thing, you fell prey to that exchange as well. At no point does he say "I'm powerful." However, that was conveyed to you and you believed it to the point you confabulated statements that weren't made.
>>
>>136018900
>they like Is, believe me!
no

>>136019078
That might expose them to libel laws.
>>
>>136019078
they still think they have credibility left to lose
>>
>>136015131
>discrediting your thread before anyone even reads it
wew you dumb
>>
>>136014803
Kushner and McMaster continuing to leak. They've gotta go.
>>
>>136019001
If someone were to pay me I could do some amazing things for it. I have a handle on all the technologies, and the content I put out is viral on all the platforms. But I've never taken a cent. If you include the donations I've made, it's all a massive loss.
>>
>>136019143
Sorry, i was thinking of the exchange with Mexico where he felt the need to constantly remind Peña Nieto of his incalculable power.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170803-190609.png (422KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170803-190609.png
422KB, 1440x2560px
What did trump mean by that?
>>
>>136014803
>So we do not have to worry about Canada, we do not even think about them.

Donald Trump is Don Draper
>>
>>136019447
It's the beginning of a hilarious quirky buddy movie
>>
>>136019447
is him calling him erique an insult?
>>
>>136018837
The snek faggot decided to be a rude cunt and not reply.

The more you know. Thank you for the clarification.
>>
>>136019658
Waiting for him to just start calling him Nieto
>>
File: epn23.jpg (181KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
epn23.jpg
181KB, 625x415px
>>136019447
maybe join forces against Chinese trade or he just wants that boipussy
>>
>>136019447

He's kissing his ass.
>>
>>136019805

Nieto = Nephew
>>
>>136019868
I know. That's why it would be embarrassingly funny.
>>
>>136019868

no, my bad.

Nieto = Grandson
>>
>>136019914
I fucked up. Nieto is Grandson.
>>
>>136016531
(((They))) are owned by the CIA
>>
This is art of the deal in action. Amazing stuff. Trump really is a master deal maker
>>
>>136019383
>exchange with Mexico where he felt the need to constantly remind Peña Nieto of his incalculable power.

I didn't see that part of the exchange.
>>
>>136014847
>https://archive.is/hbdtA
based bot.

Whenever there is news, I now come here and get the archive.

BTW; I might donate some money to the archive.is site for being so helpfull.
>>
>>136015583
>Le 4D chess meme
>>
>>136017146
art of the ideal
>>
File: 1501581718247.gif (776KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1501581718247.gif
776KB, 450x450px
>>136015131
>>
File: hqdefault(2).jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault(2).jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>[B]oy
>>
File: 18876876788.png (356KB, 800x485px) Image search: [Google]
18876876788.png
356KB, 800x485px
>>136017495
Well technically it's you and I against niggers....
>>
>>136015131
You mad, Jew?
>>
>>136014803
>tone of transcript and title do not match
>another episode of WashPo kikery
Who is honestly stupid enough to believe this piece of shit that came straight from Jeff Bezos's asshole?
>>
Damn this really makes Trump look like a bitch who only cares about his own appearance.
>>
File: muh 4D chess.jpg (76KB, 758x530px) Image search: [Google]
muh 4D chess.jpg
76KB, 758x530px
>>136018912

hahaha, a really strong president.
demands mexico to pay the wall and shit on mexico all the time, then begging mexican president to don't say mexico will not pay for this wall anymore.
this is pure gold.
>>
>>136019447
>What did trump mean by that?

I couldn't find the particular psychology paper about this, but if you consider four social situations with another person:

1) friends from the beginning,
2) enemies from the beginning,
3) friends into enemies, and
4) enemies into friends,

Respondents reported more animosity to friends-turned-enemies than just enemies, and reported stronger positive feelings towards enemies-turned-friends than friends.

Essentially Trump is playing the fourth condition and manipulating Nieto's emotions.
>>
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

>>135999121
>>135999121
>>135999121
>>
>>136019368
The real /pol loves ya norbro. May god keep you.
>>
>>136014803
>https://www.washingtonpost.com
>Democracy Dies In Darkness
WaPo, you faggots *are* the darkness.
>>
>>136020587
>when even a commie gets it
>>
>>136020578

muh 4d nintendo
>>
>>136015583
>Covefe is for closers
kek
>>
Too Lazy to read any of this shit. But we live in a fucked up country if transcripts of the Presidents calls are showing up in the press.

Time to send the Reporters to jail and find the leaks.
>>
>>136017171
It wouldn't be the first time
>>
>>136019447
Anglo-Mestizo union?
>>
File: 1499799978062.jpg (181KB, 616x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499799978062.jpg
181KB, 616x768px
>mfw trump is australia's beta taking all the boat people and taking care of them for us

damn I love trump.
>>
>>136015131
>shillposting this hard
First day on pol?
>>
>>136018912
Fuck this is really pathetic lol why do people think this is alpha?
>>
File: turnbull.webm (3MB, 700x392px) Image search: [Google]
turnbull.webm
3MB, 700x392px
Turnbull such a beta cunt, he's gonna fuck the whole country with this stupid bullshit
>>
>>136014803
Trump needs to start throwing people in jail. These leaks are absurd.
>>
>>136020755
>It wouldn't be the first time

After reading these transcripts I think Trump released them.
>>
>>136020795
Love him or hate him this shit has got to be stopped.
>>
>>136020747

It's his own people leaking this stuff. Could even be his own sons or extended family.
>>
File: 1479499178818.jpg (69KB, 575x535px) Image search: [Google]
1479499178818.jpg
69KB, 575x535px
TRUMP: They were the ones being persecuted. When I say persecuted, I mean their heads were being chopped off.

lel
>>
>>136015131
Kill yourself WaPo scum
>>
>>136020927
I have a feeling ivanka and kushner are doing it...
>>
>>136017526
wait... so you're not a bot?
>>
>>136015131
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>136015583
>he operates like an alpha

when you are a 100% cuck, i suppose this is what "alpha" looks like ahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>136020867
Intercommunications between presidents have always been made into transcripts and often made public
>>
>>136021029
Sentience is a spectrum, shitlord
>>
>>136014847
based archive bot

>>136015131
nigger faggot OP
>>
>>136015131
that fish and potato bot is a hero of the board
>>
>>136021051

kushner paid shill detected.
>>
>>136014803
>"we do not have to worry about Canada, we do not even think about them." -Donald J. Trump
>>
>>136021051

Slide threads are threads with no relevance to current politics. Example: "Why are whites/blacks/jews xyz"

This is incredibly relevant. Ignore it, hate it, but it's definitely a part of modern politics.
>>
File: 6C5DD06.jpg (297KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
6C5DD06.jpg
297KB, 2000x1333px
>>136018417
>That is a good idea. We should do that too. You are worse than I am.
SAVAGE
>>
>>136014803
You know what this is? It may sound like a fucking child or a retard to normal people, but this is what Facebook was worried about, it's AI taking on their own language that they do not understand. Trump has made his own language to simplify transactions. Looking in on the conversations they seem bizarre to us, because we do not speak the language.

I knew I recognized this dialect, it's very mechanical and favors data transfer over rules/grammar.
>>
>>136014803
>That obnoxious fact checker running along the side of the transcript

Haven't they realized that fact checkers have become a meme?
>>
>>136021451
He repeats the same ideas multiple times, and every third sentence is talking about himself in a way that doesn't contribute to the conversation.

I get that you love Trump, but saying he's invented his "own language", and referencing AI is pretty dumb.
>>
>>136015131
I saw a reporter come on here and bitch about Wednesday. So he is still powerful?
>>
>>136021451

>11D CHESS!!!111

sad. very, very sad.
>>
>>136015583
how hard is it to look like an alpha when youre in the position of power?

was australia going to have any leverage? or mexico? you fucking idiot

its like taking candy from a baby when youre completely a million miles more powerful than the other party(s)
>>
>>136016209
>No water on map
>ENEMY BOAT SPOTTED
>>
LMFAO I am laughing so hard
wtf I love trump even more now
Donald Trump told the Prime Minister of Australia he hates taking in asylum seekers, adding "I guarantee you they are bad."

"It is not because they are bad people," Mr Turnbull said. "It is because in order to stop people smugglers, we had to deprive them of the product. So we said if you try to come to Australia by boat, even if we think you are the best person in the world, even if you are a Noble [sic] Prize winning genius, we will not let you in. Because the problem with the people – "

"That is a good idea," Mr Trump interjected. "We should do that too. You are worse than I am."
>>
>>136014803
>Pena nieto is a fluent english speaker
what did they mean by this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ye-oF-LraI
>>
>>136014847
based Norbot saving this board.
>>
File: kekek.png (44KB, 638x631px) Image search: [Google]
kekek.png
44KB, 638x631px
>>136014803

> because no one got people in their rallies as big as I did.

this guy is such a narcissist it is insane, they are like kids.
>>
>>136022176

Pretty sure they used a translator.
>>
>>136022176

those subtitles are hilarious
>>
>>136014847
>>136015131
I appreciate the archive links. Why do you want to give the (((media))) more clicks?
>>
>>136021194
http://thenewsblaster.com/2017/07/31/man-marries-computer-demands-cake-by-christian-baker/

Next you'll want a machine-man wedding cake.
>>
>>136021183
No, they have not.
>>
>>136014803
Why would I believe anything from the Democrat party's "news" outlet? It's a fictional story as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>136021051
Stop saying every thread except your favourite is a slide thread, faggot. This is an interesting and important subject as well, it's not "are traps gay?". I bet you've spammed every single thread that isn't about the Awans. You should be banned.
>>
>>136018792
Says the fool who thought a stumbling corpse would win. K.
>>
File: matumbaman.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
matumbaman.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>this is ridiculous
>Do you want to talk about Syria and DPRK? :^)
>>
>>136015810
LOL

FUCK MALCOM TURD BULL LYING CUNTS
>>
>>136020867
White House staff clearly doesn't respect him.
>>
>>136022625

I can't tell if you're serious. Do you believe the entire thing is fabricated? Or doctored?

If it was made up then Trump could just declare it libel and have the whole site shut down.
>>
>>136017526
OP got rekt by archive bot
>>
>>136022901
Why couldn't it be leaked by Mexico and Australia?
>>
>>136023053
>Implying Australia would leak a call where our president is accepting all the fucking muzzies from America and subverting the entire idea of sending the boats back.
>>
>>136023053
Seems unlikely. Diplomatic insult is implied doing that. Seems much more likely it is internally from the WH.
>>
>>136021740
Read it like this:
>Look
>I do not know how you got them to sign a deal like this
>but that is how they lost the election
>They said I had no way to 270 and I got 306
>That is why they lost the election
>because of stupid deals like this
>You have brokered many a stupid deal in business
>and I respect you
>but I guarantee that you broke many a stupid deal
>This is a stupid deal
>This deal will make me look terrible

If you discard the rules of grammar, he provided very concise and very direct statements. It's a different language syntax than we are use to and it is highly effective. You may not be able to write a research paper, editorial, or novel like this, but you can write a procedure manual or a business memo like this.
>>
>>136020994
>plot twist, it was Pence all along
>>
>>136023053

What about all the other leaks that have nothing to do with Australia and Mexico?
>>
>>136023291

Very convenient.
>>
File: 2.jpg (58KB, 750x455px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
58KB, 750x455px
>>136014803

>Yes, I will be seen as a weak and ineffective leader in my first week by these people. This is a killer.

what a fucking crybaby
>>
>>136014803
>>TRUMP Does anybody know who these people are? Who are they? Where do they come from? Are they going to become the Boston bomber in five years? Or two years? Who are these people?

This alone makes me happy to vote for him again.
>>
>>136023498
The irony is so thick it's dripping down the walls.
>>
>>136023260

You realize you just make him look worse? If he talked like that there wouldn't be a problem. He would be concise and to the point.

I'm sure you could translate a fifth graders request for a larger allowance just as eloquently.
>>
>>136021850
Not even meme'n the 42D Underwater triple backwards reverse backgammon style chess meme. Just saying that I recognize these speech patterns.
>>
File: golden_laugh.jpg (11KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
golden_laugh.jpg
11KB, 250x241px
>>136018932
The contrast is hilarious. Turnbull is not used to dealing with someone as blunt as Trump.
>>
>>136021451
robotrump: I I I I I I Wall. Wall. Wall.
cyberneito: beans beans beans aye aye aye.
>Increasingly sweaty Intel agents listening.
>>
File: holy shit captain.jpg (17KB, 250x181px) Image search: [Google]
holy shit captain.jpg
17KB, 250x181px
>It is important to you and it is embarrassing to me. It is an embarrassment to me, but at least I got you off the hook. So you put me back on the hook.

>TURNBULL
>You can count on me. I will be there again and again.
>>
>>136015131
Lol kike fuck off
>>
>>136014803
Holy fucking shit, this is amazing.
>>
>>136022758
>Says the fool who thought a stumbling corpse would win. K.

What?
>>
>>136023260
This is plain as day to me, but I learned the hard way that perfect spelling and grammar gets you only so far. Wrote tons of technical documents that were going to be read by engineers from non-english speaking countries. You have to use short concise statements and leave no room for nuance or be vague in any way. This just looks like an extension of that concept. Print media is written for a 5th grade reading level (or worse). He's talking like this in rallies because the public loves it, they understand it easily. I'm not quite sure it works as well on presumably intelligent people like heads of state, but I suppose we'll see. Not convinced he's a super genius in all areas guys, sorry. I can see the manipulation tactic and see why it works on most people, just not sure it works in these one-on-one cases.
>>
>>136014803
very fake news.
if you actually read the transcript, you will find trump is actually doing exactly what he said he would.
why even leak something that's not damaging?
>>
>>136023924
I promise you guys he'll be cowtowing and "Mr. President"ing with the rest of them in a year. He's new at this job and he's not used to it yet.
>>
>>136015131
Actually fucking kill yourself, saged your worthless thread
>>
File: 56994674.jpg (36KB, 612x397px) Image search: [Google]
56994674.jpg
36KB, 612x397px
>>136016209
>>
>>136024058
This rings true to me as well. But he is one stubborn son of a bitch. He's not going to kowtow easily.
>>
>>136020978
source?
>>
File: zLdJ0DAW.jpg (12KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
zLdJ0DAW.jpg
12KB, 288x288px
just according to keikaku
>>
>>136023906

if you think trump is dumb you are a hillary supporter according to the new pol.
>>
>>136024167
I think he understands the value of networking, and he definitely understands the value of asskissery that much is evident from the transcripts. Eventually he'll figure it out. He may be stubborn, but I really don't believe he's actually stupid.
>>
>>136024235
what the fuck does that even mean scott

speak english
>>
>>136015810
Damn, I like the way he is doing this.
Putting on hell of a lot of pressure on the Australian PM making sure that he never forgets that if he insists on the deal Trump wont forget it and will punish him harshly at some point in the future.
Trump is in this respect just like Putin. And he's right, fuck deals that will cause many families in the US to loose family members in the future to imported rapists and murderers.
Malcolm was told exactly what he needed to hear, there will be consequences for him for this. So he'll deserve what will come his way, Trump doesn't need to even have a bad conscience about it.
>>
>>136017787
gb2mexico
>>
File: IMG_3594.jpg (135KB, 750x703px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3594.jpg
135KB, 750x703px
>>136014803
>Grovelling to Mexicans

Hahahahahahhahaha this is some next level cuckery
>>
File: 1f0z9l.jpg (12KB, 308x175px) Image search: [Google]
1f0z9l.jpg
12KB, 308x175px
Hahahahahhahahaahahaha America is gonna collapse within two years with this retard in charge

>mfw Putin destroyed the last great superpower with one measily email hack

I bet all these retarded children will think it's cool that their leader is this stupid.
>>
>Transcripts are released
>We get an image of Trump rambling and whinging about looking like a fool to other world leaders

>/pol/: Oh, God. Jesus. He's so ALPHA I just came in my pants. How can he be winning all the time?

Hahaha, christ.
>>
File: 1492458476426.jpg (27KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
1492458476426.jpg
27KB, 640x477px
>>136024453
How can you possibly be this new?
>>
>>136018912
Bahahahahahhahahahabha

But muh memes. Muh god emperor Muh master negiotator.

He's literally retarded hahahagahahhaha

Honestly I can't wait till America the great Satan collapses under this lunatic. What's funny is that he's taking credit for the stock market bubble that's about to pop hahahahahaha. He's got 80 IQ.
>>
are there more transcripts with other leaders or are these all we have?
>>
>>136015131
Fuck off shill.
>>
File: 1497677328560.jpg (586KB, 1920x1552px) Image search: [Google]
1497677328560.jpg
586KB, 1920x1552px
>>136024716

here are many shills.
kushner paid some agency for social sites, sadly i don't have the source, but it exists.
>>
>>136025161
I want to believe this, the alternative is that the board is infested with idiots.
>>
>>136021194
How do you catch all links so fast, you got one of mine in a slow thread within a minute if not 30 secs?
>>
>>136021183
Only if the President wants to put it into a memorandum. And then, it's usually classified and released after his term is over, in his presidential library.

This is a leak.
>>
File: 1497662540643.jpg (169KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497662540643.jpg
169KB, 1024x768px
>>136025356

this is also the case, since trump here are many underage faggots with power phantasies.
>>
>>136022373
>facts are narcissism
>>
File: personality disorder.png (1MB, 1428x1071px) Image search: [Google]
personality disorder.png
1MB, 1428x1071px
>>136025481

if it was only this, but there are so many examples that show is narcissism, and this is one of them.
>>
>>136017146

I question if it's a good idea to give /pol/ this book.

I read it before the campaign. Because of reading this book I found Trump's campaign astonishing. A masterpiece. Bear in mind I was on the Left less than a couple of years ago.

CA$HVERTISING: How to Use More than 100 Secrets of Ad-Agency Psychology to Make Big Money Selling Anything to Anyone by Drew Eric Whitman
>>
>>136020747
>send the Reporters to jail

First Amerndment, fucktard
>>
>>136014803
Hi faggot. Die faggot. :)
>>
>>136024417
>he definitely understands the value of asskissery

True. I'd say he has to go "nice Trump" near re-election time at least. Classic bully behavior. Be a dick/bitch long enough so that your target is weary of it, then switch to being your buddy. It feels so good to be an equal to the bully, you do whatever they want. Then the abuse cycle starts again.
>>
>>136020547
>>136020831
>>136024972

Note he said "I cannot negotiate," not "I cannot do it"
>>
>>136024716
Trump supporters are the cancer which helped kill this board. /pol/ used to be a lot more rational back in the days.
>>
>>136026730
well /pol/ tended to be a lot more focused on just making jokes about black people and jews anyways.
>>
Is Trump himself the leaker?
>>
>>136015583
>sales team
>alpha
kek. If you're not STEM you're beta by default
>>
>>136027017

Businesses don't exist without sales.

Why do you think sales earn the most?
>>
>>136026323
They are publishing what I assume is classified information. Lock them all up.
>>
Trump confirmed for not being on 4chan ever

>Well, Canada is no problem – do not worry about Canada, do not even think about them.

Doesn't know about the eternal leaf.
>>
>>136014803
Would have loved it if WaPo would have shown how the sausage is made when Obama was POTUS. But how are they not worse than Russia in doing this? Even if it makes Trump look better despite their intention. The POTUS can't have a private phone call with world leaders about important things now because he needs to assume the entire contents will leak. World leads also can't tell him anything privately because it will leak. It would be different if this contained some major revelation. But it doesn't advance anything.

If Russia is bad for supposedly being the ones that let the world see how the DNC actually operates, how is WaPo not just as bad?
>>
>>136025397
He runs a script that crawls the threads and 1) archives links 2) alerts him on replies to his posts
>>
>>136015907
very poor shilling.
i cant imagine youll have your job much longer.
>>
So what are the odds tonight someone's getting arrested for leaking and these transcripts were made up bait?
>>
>>136027286
How does he get around captcha, I thought its whole point is to prevent scripts?

Anyway this article is a complete goldmine, Trump to be fair is sticking to what he said as best as he can but some of the things he comes out with are ridiculous:
Here's him chatting about the wall

>I know how to build very inexpensively, so it will be much lower than these numbers I am being presented with, and it will be a better wall and it will look nice. And it will do the job.
>>
>>136027973
He has bought a 4chan pass. The whole point of captcha is to prevent spam, not bots per se. He's also limited to posting once per thread.
>>
>>136015131
But it's the alt-right thing to do according to Vice.
>>
>>136028156
Fair fucks to him, all round decent bloke.
>>
>>136015131
domain: archive.is
registrant: DP1659-IS
admin-c: DP36-IS
tech-c: DP36-IS
zone-c: CN25-IS
billing-c: DP36-IS
nserver: anna.ns.cloudflare.com
nserver: ben.ns.cloudflare.com
dnssec: unsigned delegation
created: May 16 2012
expires: May 16 2018
source: ISNIC

person: Denis Petrov
nic-hdl: DP1659-IS
address: Bílkova 16
address: CZ-11000 Prague
phone: +420 775168924
e-mail:
created: May 16 2012
source: ISNIC
>>
File: masel tov.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
masel tov.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>>136026790

the jew thing is gone for sure.
also pol some years ago was informative, now i read nothing interesting about any conflict.
>>
>>136028308
Amen to that.
>>
>>136014803
not sure how truthful this shit is but

>What is the thing with boats? Why do you discriminate against boats? No, I know, they come from certain regions. I get it.
made me kek hard
>>
File: nigel-farage.jpg (164KB, 1180x822px) Image search: [Google]
nigel-farage.jpg
164KB, 1180x822px
>>136014803
>Our sources say this transcript is true.

Sure thing, more fake nonsense used to gin up hate for Trump. Liberals will eat this fake crap up sadly.
>>
I really want to read his convo with Merkel, would be great to see her flustered by how uncouth he is.

Such a glorious insight into the working of high ranking politicians.
>>
>>136014803
I would bet good money Mcmaster is behind this leaking.
>>
>>136017787
Lol you mad bro?
>>
>>136029278

Trump supporters are eating it up too? Have you read the thread?

Also if it's fake it's libel, so Trump could really take them to town.
>>
>>136029291
Nothing could top Putin trolling the bitch by bringing his dog in their meeting. The look on her face was priceless.
>>
>>136015583

>Study this, used to run a sales team and he operates like an alpha in these meetings.

Yep, it's just sales pressure tactics. The only thing embarrassing here is the fact that traitors in the WH and the press are willing to throw our president under the bus with leaks like this. Disgusting.

These are the conversations of a man trying his damnedest to get results for the country instead of making it worse while everyone pretends the sun shines out of his ass as happened with Obongo.
>>
>>136014847
Doing god's work
>>
>>136024972
If you hate White people so much why do you need our money? Lol youre poor as fuck and you NEED us. You cant even feed your own family lol
>>
>>136029278
And then Trump is going to confirm it with a tweet and you're going to be telling us how genius he was in these transcripts and we couldn't possibly understand.
>>
>>136020321
it's just i against the world
>>
>>136029878
Sorry Trump means Welland he's a natural salesman but he's dumb as shit. Turnbull I'd trying to tell him to follow through the agreement and then refuse them all though vetting. He's trying to spell it out without breaking the faith in case of an event like this were it is leaked, but Trump is so dense he doesn't even realise. Read the whole thing.
>>
Oh boy, fuck i love trump. These transcripts help trump more than they damage him.
>>
File: 1501687846430.jpg (27KB, 548x365px) Image search: [Google]
1501687846430.jpg
27KB, 548x365px
>>136015131

God you're a fag.
And ive seen some fags; my prime minister is trudeau after all.
KYS
Plz
>>
File: 1500079982774.png (49KB, 162x197px) Image search: [Google]
1500079982774.png
49KB, 162x197px
>>136014847
>>136015131
The Jews own archive.is goy.
>>
>>136019447
(((They))) want Mexico to be poor. If Mexico is always poor, Mexicans will have a strong reason to try to come to US. And thus fuck up our culture in numerous ways.

If Mexico can become prosperous many will voluntarily return to Mexico.

Carlos Slim is a Jew selling out Mexico to the highest bidder.
>>
File: Asking for proofs.jpg (41KB, 576x463px) Image search: [Google]
Asking for proofs.jpg
41KB, 576x463px
>>136030461
>>
>>136030292
I think he did get it, but he just DID. NOT. WANT. IT. REPORTED. that he would even attempt to receive 2k people, like, at all. He was all about "my image" and "the press", and not about the agreement. He wanted the australian to agree to take the PR hit.

Then turns out they leak the convo on top of running the story about him taking the 2k earlier, so he pays double.

The Australian had good leverage too, if they are taking USA undesirables then Trump cant do shit. As australian I would have considered taking the hit in exchange of a favor, since it is not a huge hit. The wall paying would be too big to be considered leader ever again so that's clearly a no deal, but this is one is not that big.
>>
>>136031236
>The Australian had good leverage too
turnbull does not have leverage. he's used to minor squabbling with labor and lying about the nbn, not fucking with the united states.
>>
File: 1499968965453.jpg (4MB, 6016x4016px) Image search: [Google]
1499968965453.jpg
4MB, 6016x4016px
>>136024199
Turnbull call talking about Syrian christian refugees being denied
>>
>>136022397
nah, im talking about the "fact" column that is on the right side.
>>
File: 1497194562416.jpg (29KB, 345x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497194562416.jpg
29KB, 345x400px
>>136019447
Deus Vult
>>
>Canada is no problem – do not worry about Canada, do not even think about them

/ourguy/
>>
>>136020755
this moment was fucking hilarious
>>
>>136031991
>feet censored
Does she have flippers or something?
>>
>>136014803
You left out the best part.

>I won New Hampshire because New Hampshire is a drug-infested den

He didn't win New Hampshire.
>>
>we have had a very fair relationship with Canada. It has been much more balanced and much more fair.

That's a useful bit of honesty by Trump.
>>
>>136031991
oh my god blurred feet. you filthy motherfucker why would you do this to me
>>
File: 1499968540707.jpg (3MB, 4016x6016px) Image search: [Google]
1499968540707.jpg
3MB, 4016x6016px
>>136030292
Nah he got it, but he had just instituted the ban and been all "no more refugees!" and this would seem like backtracking. Perception is reality. It made him look bad in the first week. He wanted to come in strong.
>>
Who is the president? Trump or McMaster?
>>
>>136032863

Anyone who isn't a dribbling senile idiot could have spun that deal as a positive AND taken the out he was openly given to not even honour it

He's the dumbest fuck imaginable
>>
>>136014803
Newfag here, How do I sage these shariablue slide threads?
>>
>>136017879
Awwwe, thanks Trump. He says we're alright, even with TrueDope in the pilots seat.
>>
>>136014803
1 Muslim immigrant is 1 too many.
>>
>>136018541
>If you need to constantly reiterate that you are powerful, then you probably aren't.

Yeah he's not powerful at all... you figured it out genius.
>>
>it is a crazy climate. Let me tell you this, it is an evil time but it is a complex time because we do not have uniforms standing in front of us. Instead, we have people in disguise. It is brutal. This ISIS thing –

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>136015583
it's not 6d chess. Trump is a fucking buffoon and if you could just stop worchipping everything about him for one second, you'd see this and be ashamed
>>
this propaganda editorial by wapo...
>>
>>136015583
Nothing says alpha male quite like crying about your weakness and begging others to back down to make you look good in public, then throwing a tantrum when they refuse
>>
File: confused_mike.gif (3MB, 220x212px) Image search: [Google]
confused_mike.gif
3MB, 220x212px
>>136014803
>only reason we cannot let them into Australia is because of our commitment to not allow people to come by boat. Otherwise we would have let them in. If they had arrived by airplane and with a tourist visa then they would be here.
>>
>>136015583
I'm reading it and all the language is sales guy 101. It sounds more Glengarry Glen Ross than House of Cards.
>>
File: IMG_2823.jpg (72KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2823.jpg
72KB, 765x1024px
>>136014803
when are CIA niggers going to be held accountable?? These niggers need to hang high
>>
>>136030292
Fuck off you paddy nigger. He doesn't want to let more mudslime scum into our country and thank god for that.

FUCK OFF NIGGERS WE'RE FULL
>>
File: 1499971037631.jpg (356KB, 1004x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1499971037631.jpg
356KB, 1004x1504px
>>136033624
How the fuck do you spin 2000 fucking criminals that even the wasteland of Australia doesn't want as a good thing? Trump was right we are considered a fucking dumping ground.
>>
>>136034925
Right wing government fig leafs their racist/xenophobic demographic pandering by focusing it on solely refugees who arrive by boat. Literally a years long campaign to make THE BOATS the fucking bogeyman

It's purely a bullshit issue to wedge their opposition.
>>
>>136021194
I think I love you
>>
So I clicked on the Washington Post article.
That was quite fun and interesting.
>>
>>136016527

>be me
>Top Salesperson in a 100+mil company
>Giant asshole douche when it comes to negotiation
>can't turn it off when I'm with family, friends, lovers
>relatively good looking, in shape

Does that make me a high functioning sperg?
>>
>>136015810
what an insecure fag

Now we know who Barron got his autism from
>>
>>136016220
No shit sherlock, if they came here on a student visa and paid some dodgy Parjeet or Chang $10k then they would get permanent residency as well.
>>
>>136033772
You don't have to anon. It's threads like these that keep things lively around here. yeah shit hits the fan once in a while but that's not gonna achieve anything for them shills considering how autistic this board is. just sit back and enjoy the bread anon.
>>
>>136027017
>he thinks science nerds are alpha
wew
>>
>>136014803
How the fark is it ok to leak transcripts of phone calls between the leader of a country and another??? This exposes both leaders who are under the impression that the conversation is confidential, that McMaster faggot needs to go.
>>
>>136039775
>how is it ok to leak
it isn't it's actually extremely illegal
>>
>>136026730
ky u false flag faggot
>>
What if Trump's the one who leaked all of this?
>>
>>136040000
Those digit's anon, all the faggot's that are keking at this don't realise the impact that leaking conversations b/w the President and other world leaders will have, not only this, but it's a huge national security breach, when will Trump realise that McMaster needs to go???
>>
>>136040587
What if you're a massive faggot???
>>
>>136022625
>News Outlet: Leaks say that Trump said X.
>/pol/: Trump would never say X.
>Trump on twitter: I said X.
>/pol/: Trump is a genius for saying X.
>>
>>136040724
Well, I'm on /pol/ with you, so that's a given.
>>
>>136015131
OP is a confirmed shill, sage and ignore thread
>>
>>136040678
tonight probably he's tweeted about an announcement that "will have the media excited" at his rally in a couple of hours

>>136034388
>>136034388
>>
>>136014803
ME ME ME ME

what a fucking looser what a fucking disgrace, a real president would say US, WE, the nation.

He is a fucking disgrace.
>>
>>136015907
>archive.is is datamining
literally confirmed newfag cancer plebbitor, kys cunt
>>
File: IMG_1985.jpg (283KB, 1268x1268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1985.jpg
283KB, 1268x1268px
>>136040813
>>
>>136040965
How bad does this make Malcolm look btw, hopefully someone picks up on the comment "if they came here by plane on tourist visa's then everything would have been hunky dory etc etc"
>>
>>136041197
astonishingly bad, not only does he look like an unaustralian sellout but he also looks like a spineless cuck.
>>
>>136015895
AND IT'S YOU AND ME AGAINST THE WORLD NOW
>>
>>136041276
>(((malcolm turnbull)))
>unaustralian
>sellout
>spineless
SURPRISE
>>
>>136025434

just little genz retards who grew up with Obama as their entire life's reference point for authority and ran into the arms of a geriatric old money moron as a result
>>
>>136041000
>give money to journo websites by visiting their article with ads
>give money to archive.is by visiting the proxy article allowing them to sell behavioural data

it's quite simple

also btw ads = behavioural vacuums, it's a false economy, when have you ever been influenced to buy something by an ad?
>>
I just love the Trump drama show that the media are selling us.
>>
>>136015131
>>136014803
>OP is butthurt Washington Post will lose clicks to archive.is

Hmmm... I wonder why.
>>
>>136015131
you're rich enough Jeff stop being a faggot kike
>>
>>136021194

kek I fucking love you man
>>
I clicked on the washingtonpost-link.
>>
>>136015131
Tasty salt you disgusting rat shill.
>>
>>136017146
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28815.Influence>>136018912
>>
>>136015810
Malcom would have just cried into his caviar. But this is great. Liberals are fucked next election
>>
>>136017171
I hope he is doing it to piss off Mr Turnbull.
>>
>>136014803
The White House Oval Office Leakers still have not been caught even though the White House Oval Office Phone is suppose to be the most secure in the world.

If you can't protect the Oval Office Phone, then you can't protect any data in the government no matter how strict or secure.

This is sedition of the highest level.
>>
File: Germany Is Dead.png (51KB, 693x430px) Image search: [Google]
Germany Is Dead.png
51KB, 693x430px
Why did nobody mention that they said Germany destroyed itself and would never be the same?
>Because you do not want to destroy your country. Look at what has happened in Germany. Look at what is happening in these countries. These people are crazy to let this happen. I spoke to Merkel today, and believe me, she wishes she did not do it. Germany is a mess because of what happened.
>I agree with you, letting one million Syrians walk into their country. It was one of the big factors in the Brexit vote, frankly.
>Well, there could be two million people coming in Germany. Two million people. Can you believe it? It will never be the same.
RIP in pieces krauts ibs oger.
Somebody make a thread about how America and Australia laugh at them.
>>
>>136042438
What if everyone there is actually the leaker?
>>
This aside to Nieto got me kekking

>Because I have been with him [Nieto] – he speaks better English than me
>>
>>136015907
For human garbage you are fairly persistent. Still kys tho fag
>>
File: 435675355.png (816KB, 722x555px) Image search: [Google]
435675355.png
816KB, 722x555px
>>136017879
>we do not even think about them
>>
>>136026730
No anon, you're the cancer. 4chan would get worse with garbage posters like you.

>I'm an autist who doesn't understand negotiations
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.