[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feels bad man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: sad frog taking shower.jpg (82KB, 900x881px) Image search: [Google]
sad frog taking shower.jpg
82KB, 900x881px
I went to the comic book store and noticed all the satanic or degenerate comics were written by Jewish comic writers, artists and the companies were Jewish

I was browsing Twitch online and noticed all the satanic or degenerate games were made by Jewish games companies.

I went to the movies and noticed all the blasphemous/ demonic or degenerate promoting movies were directed by Jews, disproportionately over-represented

I watched tv and noticed all the satanic or degenerate tv shows that promoted lgbt disproportionately over-represented had Jewish producers and writers

I switched to the news channel and noticed the stories had a certain agenda with politicians and news anchors praising Israel and condemning everyone else. And promoting degeneracy as usual. The news companies were owned by Jews and many anchors were crypto-Jews.

I opened my post to check my statement and pay my bills. Oh look, interest being charged. I noticed Jews control the banks and stock market exchange and profit from interest and scamming naiive goys who invest out of their savings.

I browsed google, twitter, youtube, wikipedia and facebook to investigate this, and noticed many trending items and edits that promoted blasphemy/ demonic shit/ general immoral degeneracy among the goy /only positive things about Zionism/Jews/Israel, and criticisms or truthful items removed and censored. Interesting algorithms. Heavily infested with Jewish owners, and employees in these media companies.

I then browsed /pol/ and noticed Drumpf with his Jewish son-in-law and friendly relationship with Bibi bff's and noticed all the Jews shilling by spamming shit posts. Or using some Jewish bot software to shit post and reply/chat bots to shill for Jews/Zionism/Israel

They have ruined us completely.

We were not meant to live this way. We have allowed evil to succeed through inaction.
>>
sage in all fields
>>
>>136012857
>I went to the comic book store and noticed all the satanic or degenerate comics were written by Jewish comic writers, artists and the companies were Jewish
Did you not know that in the 50s comic books were burned in public bonfires for being "degenerate"? Or are you just ok with that part of history?
>>
>>136013129
Why?

I just realized just how bad the situation is, they literally control everything

Are you Jewish? Is that why you?
>>
>>136013258
because your blogpost is not insightful and we are not here to provide counselling.

when you made this thread you pushed another off the board.

was this thread worth that?

sage.
>>
>>136013416
Ok sorry I did not know that making a thread pushes another off the board.

But maybe I pushed a Jewish shill shit post?
Of which there are many!
>>
>>136013668
>Ok sorry I did not know that making a thread pushes another off the board.
lurk more newfag
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.