[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the current heroin epidemic caused by CIA niggers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: dude heroin lmao.jpg (141KB, 720x1278px) Image search: [Google]
dude heroin lmao.jpg
141KB, 720x1278px
similar to the crack cocaine epidemic? i mean that was caused to keep the niggers contained in their ghettos and further militarize the police. but this heroin epidemic seems to be affecting predominantly whites. rly makes you go hmm...
>>
>>136012733
nothing wrong with cleansing the white gene pool

but seriously it is Jews invested in Big Pharma blocking national medical marijuana legalization doing this, not the CIA
>>
>>136012733
>being so untermensch you inject your death into you

My Race is in a piss poor state.
>>
>>136012733
maybe. most likely china considering that is where all the fentanyl comes from
>>
>>136013042
Probably NK using china as a proxy to poison low economic workers in a prevention from them becoming soldiers. wouldn't be surprised if china is approving of this as well as Russia
>>
File: 1501729600537.jpg (59KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501729600537.jpg
59KB, 919x720px
>>136012733
>White people get addicted to prescription opioids >Have trouble getting more pills from doctors
>Switch to heroin because cheaper and easier to access
>Clinton Health Matters Initiative, said the goal is to “expand and scale access” to the medication. “Naloxone is not the only answer to the opioid epidemic, but one of a suite of tools that the Clinton Foundation has focused on,
>Drug companies are making a killing on the pills and treatment of addiction.
>>
>>136012733
>>136012733
It's worse then the crack cocain epidemic because it effects so many people who aren't degenerates.
Doctors throw around opiates like they're going out of style because drug companies pay them to push these drugs. Puritan people like mormans see these drugs as medicine so they are hopelessly addicted before they understand they are fucking heroines cousin.
Doctors cut them off or they turn to heroine as a cheaper alternative
>>
>>136012733
no its caused my you and only you.
>>
>>136012733
>CIA nigger

WE WUZ CIA N SHEEIT
>>
>>136012733
>is the current heroin epidemic caused by CIA
nah, blame the money they represent, they're just soldiers in the trenches
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.