[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you support Khalistan?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Khalistan.jpg (79KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Khalistan.jpg
79KB, 800x600px
Khalistan is the drive to create an independent homeland for Sikhs in the Punjab. Sikhs have been historically oppressed, first by Muslims, and then by Hindus. Today Sikhism is under attack by Hindu poo in loos, and when you read about India, all the designated shitting streets, all the gangrapes, all the filth and shit come from Hindus, not Sikhs. And Sikhs would be /pol/'s ally against both Muslims and Hindu poos in loos. As a Sikh I can say that we are loyal allies unlike Muslims and Hindus.

So /pol/ do you support the Sikh drive for Khalistan?
>>
>Another based foreign leech thread
They need to go back, fucking traitors
>>
>>136010992
I do. The British should have formed it for the Sikhs after WWII as a satellite nation/army base. The Sikhs could have kept all the poos and slimes in line for the greater glory of the empire.
>>
File: IMG_0271.jpg (94KB, 803x790px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0271.jpg
94KB, 803x790px
>>136010992
I'm down for loving religious moderates with a admiration for traditional weaponry
>>
Sure, why not. Might even encourage sikhs living abroad to return home.
>>
>>136011078
It's not Sikhs you should be worrying about, it's Hindus. Hindus are over 1 billion poos while Sikhs are only about 20 million. Hindus are the ones who push pro-Indian policies and subvert your countries to become more leftist. Look at Brexit 70% of Hindus voted against Brexit, the exact same number as Muslims and Blacks, while 60% of Sikhs voted for Brexit.

Hindus are thieving, backstabbing manipulative scum, just like they betrayed us after we fought the Muslims off. You should focus on the Hindus subverting the West, Sikhs stand up for truth and justice while Hindus look out for their own selfish interests.
>>
Sikhs are cool with me. They'll use those knives if pushed. I'd convert for the cool knife, but I'm not a fan of hats. The bracelets I could take or leave. That knife though.
>>
>>136011117
I agree. Sikhs are good lads and don't deserve to be trapped in with the street shitters.
>>
>>136011907
Fuck off with your propaganda nonsense.

Khalistan isn't a viable concept.

Hindus, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists should all be working together as Dharmic people to btfo Islam.
>>
>>136014487
Why isn't it viable if India, a clusterfuck of a million different ethnicities, religions and cultures has been viable? Why would a homogeneous country be less viable than a multicult hellhole? Every people deserve to have self-determination. Fuck off you poo in loo, we don't want to live in a country full of subhumans who shit in the street, gangrape people and then have the nerve to say Sikhs are terrorists for demanding their own country. Kys.
>>
File: download.png (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 300x168px
Kekistan first, then you fags can worry about this other shit
>>
>>136014867
>being this buttmad

India should be split into 3 or for nations.

Khalistan should be part of the North/Northwest portion. It would not be viable economically alone.

Be less angry, it will help you in life.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.